Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 09:57
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 05:39
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 04:42
guest711 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 00:48
My brother's gf equates her self worth with productivity, output, wealth, and if people view her as successful. She told me 75% of their conversations are about how to get more money. I am worried he is getting wrapped up in that. Should I tell him it worries me or stay out of it?
I have a query. Would you rather have your brother date a bum or this? Nobody is perfect so I guess it's better to have a gf such as this than someone who is unemployed. Perhaps this might have even be the reason your brother got attracted to this chick. Nothing is more sexy than a woman who knows what she wants and how to get them. Not too much though-- but oh well, this is better than being with a bum and miserably unemployed chick.
We are actively still undergoing a pandemic where unemployment has never been higher and you’re associating people all unemployed people, those who have suffered job loss during this pandemic, with lack of motivation? I suppose the disabled should be penalized next.
No offense but I myself is actually unemployed right now. I am not generalizing here. Some people are wired to think that their accomplishments in life define their success and I see no harm in that. I would rather have that kind of mindset than being with someone who is a bum who wallows in self-pity and blames the pandemic, the government, their parents the heart breaks or any other excuses as to why their is no progress in their lives and resort to vices such as drugs, alcohol or gambling.
I left my 65K monthly job because of injustice that I felt staying there, instead I am having peace of mind working right now as a company nurse reliever while I am waiting for the start date of my new job. Thank you Lord that I got a new offer for a new job that would start on July 16 albeit the salary package is not as high as my previous one. By God's grace I still am able to work as a part time nurse reliever. I believe that if there is a will then there is a way. As Churchill said success is the ability to move from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
DA. You're uhm, right?
Love you, but I actually think you're a little harsh sometimes. There are not just two options (1. my successes are my worth. 2. I wallow in self-pity and resort to "vices"). In fact, I would say that those two are both unhealthy options, at opposite ends of some spectrum.
💜

Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

Post by Guest »

So using people and feeling attacked when they get totally tired of it is healthy. Nice :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are you seeing this quarrel about CRT on twitter?
A bunch of people in their 30s behaving like they're 15 yo, that's crazy.Wtf!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yes it is I.
I apologise for my grammar--
I, myself, am*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest711 wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 00:48
My brother's gf equates her self worth with productivity, output, wealth, and if people view her as successful. She told me 75% of their conversations are about how to get more money. I am worried he is getting wrapped up in that. Should I tell him it worries me or stay out of it?
keep your nose out of his relationships, cos at the end it's gonna be you who'll be blamed for his unhappiness, he's an adult and knows better what he likes/wants, mind your own business

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least I learned if you behave like trash, don't wonder if you're treated like trash.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:52
At least I learned if you behave like trash, don't wonder if you're treated like trash.
If you treat someone like trash you're behaving like trash too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

By the way, is Smurf still alive? Just curious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 17:42
Guest wrote:
:nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I never worry about someone from real life recognizing a post I make on L Chat because all of them have drank the queer Kool-Aid and will defend bisexuals until their dying breath.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 19:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Every single communist I've ever met was insane. Tankies especially, yankees who think wanting free healthcare means you are a communist not included.
The amount of people -relatives of mine too- who have been killed by communist and left wing extremist in Europe is insane and seeing progressive people call themselves communists as if that ideology hasn't been as brutal as fascism is appalling frankly. And I'm tired of being called a "centrist" or even a "fascist" when I voice this opinion by leftists, as if I'm not a leftist myself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 19:16
By the way, is Smurf still alive? Just curious.
She probably got arrested for stalking Taylor Swift, Bjork style.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I still love and miss my ex even tho she was toxic with me!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

evermore makes me even more depressed. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If I did this I'd wonder if I was treating them like trash because they're trash or if I was treated like trash because I'm trash and that's why I treated them like trash.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not everybody knows the lore so they were two amazing albums. When they were first released I had them on repeat, was so proud. Nowadays, whenever I listen to folklore it brings back so much. It was what it needed to be for a Grammy. I listen to folklore or evermore nowadays and they hit differently, every word comes back in the most visceral way. LSS is the light that shines bright, like a deep - warmth :wub: :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I had a major falling out with a friend of 10 years, I asked her to remove my best friend from all the socials they are linked on.

1 week later and she still hasn't done it, I asked my best friend to remove her instead and I got a no. They aren't even friends, nor even speak to each other, so I don't see the issue.

I really don't want her seeing my life or what I do and she will use the connection to get back in touch. I've now deleted and blocked my best friend on everything and I feel horrible for it. :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cheating is a very difficult thing. I mean, I'd never cheat unless it was with Hailee Steinfeld or Dua Lipa but I'd also never cheat if I was dating one of them. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 21:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If I did this I'd wonder if I was treating them like trash because they're trash or if I was treated like trash because I'm trash and that's why I treated them like trash.

Guesta
Reactions:

Post by Guesta »

I used to be a supporter of Meghan Markle, I overlooked the obvious red flags her family relationships & cutting of friendships rifts, the txt message breakup with her first husband. The most noticeable thing that points to problems is how unhappy Harry always looks, he went from a happy friendly person to withdrawn, sullen and controlled by his wife. Watching Meghans father who seems narcissistic, the similarities are apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vivid sexual lesbian fantasies need to leave me alone I am a Christian woman!

One who hasn’t had pussy for years :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oops the people I needed to read that thread already did. Hats off to Kamala! 🎩 so sorry for the fucks who run this site defending police brutality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 04:20
Vivid sexual lesbian fantasies need to leave me alone I am a Christian woman!

One who hasn’t had pussy for years :bigcry:
So are you a lesbian christian, or a bisexual in the past and christian now? :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 04:53
Oops the people I needed to read that thread already did. Hats off to Kamala! 🎩 so sorry for the fucks who run this site defending police brutality.
What even happened for it to be deleted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 05:37
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 04:53
What even happened for it to be deleted?

Republicans? I have no idea but the issue is real.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sociopathy/sociopaths get off on watching others suffer. I didn’t think the title was so far from the truth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like there is no way out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

An Alabama Man Is Suing A Deputy Because He Says Tight Handcuffs Led To An Amputation

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/27/10010096 ... o-an-amput

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just found an electric company letter in my mailbox, it was opened.
This, at another time in my life, would have taken one minute of light worrying.
But now everything hits different.
I guess it will pass

Guestgfcfg
Reactions:

Post by Guestgfcfg »

Wasabi was really cute, but I thought Striker should have won.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i really need to stop drinking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:59
i really need to stop drinking
Same :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol: You two gon cheers to that or what??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 20:35
You meanie. 🤣 /maybe the need a hangover cure instead/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 20:43
Guest wrote:
:P You know what's apparently a great hangover cure? :hudoin:

Guestsss
Reactions:

Post by Guestsss »

depending of if you really like the other person, that seems like a great cure for anything. (but eyebrow raising emoji always gives the creeps.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yes it really is the best medicine. You reck it's creepy? It's so innocent and harmless to me... matter of perspective I suppose. Interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestsss wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 21:15
depending of if you really like the other person, that seems like a great cure for anything. (but eyebrow raising emoji always gives the creeps.)
Where are you from Guestsss, if you don't mind my asking?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 21:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oops, guess I'm an accidental meanie too. 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 21:52
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 21:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oops, guess I'm an accidental meanie too. 😂
*meeni-high-five*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I had a nightmare where I was kinda dating a dude and my mom and auntie had brought him a present so I could give it to him. I was feeling really bad in the dream cause I didn't want him. I woke up feeling exhausted and couldn't stop thinking about it since then. It felt really real and it's something that could really happen if I ever come out :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'd disown my mum and aunt if they tried to hook me up with a guy. I'm not into men so I'd just think my mum and aunt are imbeciles and drop them like flies. I don't ever want to have to do that so I hope they understand that I'm not into guys.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I saw this and started straight up laughing I thought this better be funny and it didn't disappoint. Imagine not having real problems. :eyeroll:

:hmmm: At some point I actually almost empathized with her until she called herself a dyke in one paragraph and waxed poetic about her second husband in the next. like yeah this reflects how a lot of women feel when they realized they are viewed as objects by their male partners and that is actually really sad. but then she started saying how looking at “queer” wedding photos did not give her any ideas and made her feel more alienated, because she couldn’t relate to butch women marrying other women, or gay men marrying each other. like yeah you’ve lost me, that there is how you know that you aren’t lgbt and your wedding is in fact a heterosexual one. she shows this complete lack of understanding or ability to relate to butch experiences and yet she calls herself a dyke? fuck offff

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate it so much when women who are currently dating men or were literally just dating them go around this month calling themselves “so gay” and making such a big deal over pride to the point where actual gay people are on the back burner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I need a beautiful older woman to woo me, charm me and fuck me...that's all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 00:45
I need a beautiful older woman to woo me, charm me and fuck me...that's all
Why does she need to be older?

AlexCabot
Reactions: 31

Post by AlexCabot »

I look much younger than I am. My handyman assumed I was in my 20's and I didnt correct him because I didnt want him to know it took me this long to get my life together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Instead of making cookies I have just been eating the raw cookie dough

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No one else can see the preservation of the martyr in me