Post by Guestdjdjd »

You’re a looker anon guys only stare at lookers :hudoin:

Dhdhjwk
Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

Post by Dhdhjwk »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 16:39
I want chocolate. What's your favorite chocolate? I'll try it.

What’s your favorite?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestdjdjd wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 19:40
You’re a looker anon guys only stare at lookers :hudoin:
well it's in a certain way was kind of the point but i'm not going to explain since there is an evil anon here just posting people stare because everyone feels bad which doesn't really makes but whatever. it's so cold and windy in my country 8 months of the year i think i myself don't notice anything when i'm out other than survival and just more cognisant now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Peep get your beautiful butt over here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Zing, Zing, Zing.
I heard when you say a demon's name 3 times they show up. Why is like 80% of music garbage? Where's the music that's for the let's say femme audience who like female lyrics only and doga cat doesn't count because she talks like a man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Beyonce was the only artist for that audience and she funded herself and made her money with her girlband that just made boring blah blah music for men. that says it all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 16:39
I want chocolate. What's your favorite chocolate? I'll try it.
85%, I also like dark with some fruits (orange or raspberry). I'd like to try the one with salt one day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 21:08
Zing, Zing, Zing.
I heard when you say a demon's name 3 times they show up. Why is like 80% of music garbage? Where's the music that's for the let's say femme audience who like female lyrics only and doga cat doesn't count because she talks like a man.
Da. Someone's bored. Nevermind the artists you don't like. What are artists or songs you want more of? Examples please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 22:07
Guest wrote:
Zing, Zing, Zing.
Da. Someone's bored. Nevermind the artists you don't like. What are artists or songs you want more of? Examples please.
It's the kind of artists who I think male audiences would think are not good artists like H.E.R., Majid Jordan, dance music, Calvin Harris, feminist music like Beyonce were the lyrics are about slashing men's and buthes egos. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 20:13
Peep get your beautiful butt over here.
Message me moron :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 22:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Zing, Zing, Zing.
It's the kind of artists who I think male audiences would think are not good artists like H.E.R., Majid Jordan, dance music, Calvin Harris, feminist music like Beyonce were the lyrics are about slashing men's and buthes egos. lol
I like to go on Spotify and check artists or songs I like for recommended music. If you build playlists, it'll make suggestions for your playlists. I want to find music you'd like but it's hard because I listen to different stuff except I do like some Beyonce. What are a few songs you like? Maybe someone here help !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 22:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Zing, Zing, Zing.
I like to go on Spotify and check artists or songs I like for recommended music. If you build playlists, it'll make suggestions for your playlists. I want to find music you'd like but it's hard because I listen to different stuff except I do like some Beyonce. What are a few songs you like? Maybe someone here help !
YouTube finds similar artists and lyrics too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know how to be an adult outside my house. When I' out it's like I'm a little scared kid who can't stand up for myself at all. I'm sure people must think I'm 16 or something cause I look really stupid. I have no idea how I got this way. I'm fucked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That new Lorde song is so BASIC :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 23:08
I don't know how to be an adult outside my house. When I' out it's like I'm a little scared kid who can't stand up for myself at all. I'm sure people must think I'm 16 or something cause I look really stupid. I have no idea how I got this way. I'm fucked.
I'm the same way. :'( Weirdly I became more so over time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 00:09
There's a new Lorde song?? :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 00:23
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 00:09
There's a new Lorde song?? :blinkwide:
yeah solar power but it's underwhelming as hell :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 00:16
Guest wrote:
Yeah, same here. :unsure:
I'm 26 and this is getting worse. I used to be a cool kid tho :unsure:

Guesssssttttttttttt
Reactions:

Post by Guesssssttttttttttt »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 00:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you Autistic?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesssssttttttttttt wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 01:11
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 00:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you Autistic?
Maybe. I've been reading about it and I have some symptoms but I never went to a doctor to check. I was an introverted kid and people used to make jokes about it but my parents never really cared.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hiu

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

-Ken

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Zing, Zing, Zing.
CALVIN HARRIS? Are you smoking crack?

CAPS ANON
Reactions:

Post by CAPS ANON »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 09:35
Jezzbezz wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 08:19
I just moved in with my girlfriend and I can’t take it anymore, I just can’t.

I have never been jealous, my GF’s could talk to their ex’s, that was all fine by me. Meeting their ex’s? All fine.

I only dated lesbians, granted, some of them did cheat on me and that was bad luck but it never changed how I interacted. I have always been the ‘live and met live’ type.

My current GF is bisexual. She is great. She is still friends with an ex boyfriend who she dated for a few years. That was fine, I told her I didn’t need to meet him but that it was fine by me if they met up.

At Her birthday party she invited him without asking me how I felt. I was going to meet friends of hers that I never met met before and him, I was nervous. Yet nobody asked how I felt and when I showed a bit of discomfort, it was ‘He is just a friend.’

I met him, it was ok but I felt horrible during the whole meeting.

Then she told me a story of how a friend of his tried to sexually abuse her and how her ex saw it and did nothing cause he felt it was no big deal. That’s when I told her I didn’t want to see this dude again but she could decide for herself.

A week later we are assembling some closets but I’m sick so she tells me ‘I’m sorry but I’m calling my ex’ to help us out. Hurtful again.

Top that with pictures of him still at her parents place and on her social media. And me opening a box FULL of pictures of them together as a couple (while I had been so careful to not pack anything ex-related from my part) and I just lost it.

I’m tired of it, he’s a man and it bothers me more than a woman. It bothers me how he sucks as a person yet I have to be friends with him. It bothers me how even her friends seem to mention him and think I need to be friends with him.

At the same time, of all people, he seems to care about my feelings the most. Which I appreciate. I’m just at a loss.
He cares about your feelings because he does not give a shit about your gf? Btw does she have like a tomboyish body or face men don’t like that or maybe a butchy personality. He wants you to not leave so your butch gf doesn’t talk to him anymore but I think she still wants to be with him. She’s prob flat af men hate that unless they’re a pansy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HELL YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE POSTER BY FAR! LONG LIVE FINLAND AND YOUR PRETTY PRIME MINISTER SANNA MARIN HIP, HIP HOORAY!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Related to the conversation going on here, as much as I find it cringey when people self-dx themselves as autistic...I sometimes suspect that I am. If I am I'm high functioning for sure, and I don't have the stereotypical problem of not being able to understand the reasons for other people's emotions or what they are from their expression (at least I don't think I do), but I have such a block where I never know how to respond to anything but the absolute most on-script small talk unless it's someone I'm extremely close to. My mind goes blank and I'll have no idea what to say. It makes me pretty afraid of social interaction because I can so easily just feel completely out at sea. I can't smile normally in photographs and never have, which I've heard is a symptom. I'm also really really clumsy. I was always the kid picked last for sports because I'm pathetic at everything. I've never been able to do crafts requiring fine motor skills, they just come out sad. And I always seem to be tripping over myself and dropping things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 04:10
Related to the conversation going on here, as much as I find it cringey when people self-dx themselves as autistic...I sometimes suspect that I am. If I am I'm high functioning for sure, and I don't have the stereotypical problem of not being able to understand the reasons for other people's emotions or what they are from their expression (at least I don't think I do), but I have such a block where I never know how to respond to anything but the absolute most on-script small talk unless it's someone I'm extremely close to. My mind goes blank and I'll have no idea what to say. It makes me pretty afraid of social interaction because I can so easily just feel completely out at sea. I can't smile normally in photographs and never have, which I've heard is a symptom. I'm also really really clumsy. I was always the kid picked last for sports because I'm pathetic at everything. I've never been able to do crafts requiring fine motor skills, they just come out sad. And I always seem to be tripping over myself and dropping things.
I am not dismissing you or the symptoms you display but I just want to add on that social anxiety can replicate some of these symptoms, especially if you have suffered a prolonged history of abuse. (Every form, not just physical.) Either way, you should consider getting a proper diagnosis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 19:03
another day, a bunch of guys staring at me in a unusually quantities i guess. i don't remember what thread i originally posted this about. maybe after 30 is people's prime age. i'm confused tbh someone said that they stare because they feel bad for me and are trying to be nice but i don't think that's it i think people like soft looking eyes. way for that anon trying to make me feel bad about myself saying that they only do that with people who they feel bad for what the hell. i'm honestly confused.
You're in your 30's, right? Women in their 30's are just attractive, that's why they're looking, I think. I'm in my 30's, I'm kind of andro, and hella gay, and not even that hot, but you wouldn't know it from the attention I get. It's truly bizarre, it has to be rooted in nature somehow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 04:26
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 04:10
I am not dismissing you or the symptoms you display but I just want to add on that social anxiety can replicate some of these symptoms, especially if you have suffered a prolonged history of abuse. (Every form, not just physical.) Either way, you should consider getting a proper diagnosis.
Thanks for your response. I have been diagnosed with social anxiety before which in itself of course made sense to me, it's just that when I was getting my diagnosis I never brought up some of the other stuff (like the coordination problems, weird staged smiles) because I just didn't think to, and have since seen them discussed in terms of autism, which has given me some pause, especially in conjunction with my otherwise-accounted for social issues. There was some degree of family dysfunction during my childhood but nobody ever abused me in any way, and honestly I have always felt loved and supported.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ellou ^_^

-

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

am' i 👁 the only 2Lone ☝🙀 that really 💯 like 💖 the minion 👄 feet 😻👣? if you've seen 👁👀 the movies 🎥, you 👈 would know ⁉🎄🤔 that minion 👄 feet 👞 are not only very 👌 round 🔁, but 🍑 yellow 💛 and clean 🛁. There is nothing 🚫 bettEr that clean 🧼✨ minion 🍌 feet 👣. but 🍑 I 👥❌ can still 🙄 like 👍 dirty 💩 feet 👣 too ;). minions 🍌 have a smoothie 😭 and sexy 💦 build 🏢, and i 👁 cant 🚫 get 👉🔟👈 over 😳🙊💦 them. . please 🙏 tell 🗣 me if you 👈 agree 👍 I 👁 really 😍 need 😩 to tell 🗣 my friends 👫👬👭 who are judging 👨‍⚖️ me for liking 👍 minions 🍌 i 👁 am the most bullied 😞 kid on lchat 😻 and maybe 🤷‍♀️ even 🌃 gods 🙏 green 🎄 flat earth 👞👈

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 04:44
Guest wrote:
another day, a bunch of guys staring at me in a unusually quantities i guess. i don't remember what thread i originally posted this about. maybe after 30 is people's prime age. i'm confused tbh someone said that they stare because they feel bad for me and are trying to be nice but i don't think that's it i think people like soft looking eyes. way for that anon trying to make me feel bad about myself saying that they only do that with people who they feel bad for what the hell. i'm honestly confused.
You're in your 30's, right? Women in their 30's are just attractive, that's why they're looking, I think. I'm in my 30's, I'm kind of andro, and hella gay, and not even that hot, but you wouldn't know it from the attention I get. It's truly bizarre, it has to be rooted in nature somehow.
it's not like i aged so what difference does it make. i take a lot of antiaging measures. ocd level

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hmmm I don't like kids. I just wanna make love to her whenever and wherever in our place-- with kids ughhh they will only make our lives miserable :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like being left alone

Zing
Reactions: 123

Post by Zing »

Guest wrote:
Zing, Zing, Zing.
No one likes my music taste on here, I don’t know why... and I’m not a big fan of many néw female rappers. When it comes to Pop/R&B i like it balanced with soul, toxicity and a little ghetto..

Zing

Post by Zing »

A bitch can’t tell me this retrograde shit isn’t REAL!!!! :rage:

Zing

Post by Zing »

I miss Jamster Ringtones and wallpapers :rage: and monophonic/polyphonic ringtones of your favorite songs that sounded like SHIT!

Zing

Post by Zing »

Ok time to get back to life- have a safe weekend ladies.

And guest, please don’t summon me again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think that people who have chronic illnesses like arthritis or ms, lupus and etc. don’t really have the luxury of being choosy with relationships of friends they just accept whatever because they just need entertainment from their pain or whatever. They don’t get the luxury of being normal

gst
Reactions:

Post by gst »

i don't know how to get out of my situation. it feels like there's no way out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 14:04
I think that people who have chronic illnesses like arthritis or ms, lupus and etc. don’t really have the luxury of being choosy with relationships of friends they just accept whatever because they just need entertainment from their pain or whatever. They don’t get the luxury of being normal
*or

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just came here to say I love you, ALWAYS. All I want is for you to be happy

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
After I introduced my friend with lupus to my other friend, they started hanging out and completely excluded me :rage:
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Zing

Post by Zing »

Guest wrote:
One of my besties has cerebral palsy, a lazy eyes, and lupus in his bloodline- and he’s the choosiest human I know. He doesn’t accept shit but free handouts when people feel sorry for him and he uses it all to his advantage.

He’s normal, and one of the most popular people in the city and he only gives his time to people when he chooses to. :rage:
Last edited by Zing on 11 Jun 2021, 16:52, edited 1 time in total.

Zing

Post by Zing »

Shelby wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 16:04
Guest wrote:
After I introduced my friend with lupus to my other friend, they started hanging out and completely excluded me :rage:
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 08:13
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 04:44
Guest wrote:
it's not like i aged so what difference does it make. i take a lot of antiaging measures. ocd level
Da. Facials every day? Anti-aging measures aren't a bad thing. Makes for a beautiful lady!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My God I've just been in The World To Come thread and I've never seen such a mass delusion. I just wanted to peak in there after watching the trailer and people think they're genuinely dating. I can't believe that they are doing this again after shipping female co stars for years on this forum it's happening AGAIN and they are convinced AGAIN. What do you call this mental illness? :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 15:18
Cute, who do you love cute lady?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 17:31
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 15:18
Cute, who do you love cute lady?
someone who probably thinks I don't love them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 17:27
My God I've just been in The World To Come thread and I've never seen such a mass delusion. I just wanted to peak in there after watching the trailer and people think they're genuinely dating. I can't believe that they are doing this again after shipping female co stars for years on this forum it's happening AGAIN and they are convinced AGAIN. What do you call this mental illness? :blinkwide:
My confession is that I got suckered into watching that movie purely from the active thread. I never visited the thread once. I just thought there must have been something really compelling about the movie and I didn't want to spoil myself. After watching it, I went into thread wondering what the big deal was and.... eeeek. Still mad that I paid an extra 10 bucks to own instead of just renting. Could have used that on 2 other average rentals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 17:27
LOL. Someone posted about their analysis of katherine/ vanessa choice of songs on instagram videos as some coded love message to each other. It's ridiculous and I physically cringed with second hand embarrassment especially the replies of praise from other deluded anons. But I love torturing myself with crap like that and watch compilations on youtube of secondhand embarrassment/ cringe videos so I kinda also secretly love it and have a good laugh.