Anonymous Confessions

Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 18:52
You need to take care of yourself too and this is your way of saying you need that :hug:
Thank you kind anon. 🤗

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DVD wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:22
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:58
How do you know se straight?
Speaking of cats one day she said "my ex and I had a cat that etc etc.."
We also have mutual friends on Facebook so I have seen her page and photos with the ex-boyfriend. :bigcry:
she could be bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DVD wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:16
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:08
Can’t believe this is happening!!! Why am I fat when hot girls are single!
What is the problem? You are you. What does it matter that you may be a little overweight? I have often been attracted to aesthetically beautiful people and then find them empty. Other times I have seen beauty in people who are less canonically beautiful, but who had a beautiful way of doing things, or of speaking or of a beautiful mind.

Go out and meet this woman !!
Can you elaborate about this "empty personality" on some attractive people?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think I need to stay away from people. No friends, no relationships. I'm not good for people and vice versa.
I had a rough upbringing and despite lots and lots of therapy, the past shapes every relationship I have. My expectations are too high, I don't trust anyone. Instead of getting irritable and frustrated when I don't get what I want from a relationship, I'd rather be lonely. It's better than feeling the way I do now, and it's better than screwing up other people's lives.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:29
Being in love with someone who doesn't know you exist is so embarrassing yet here I am. :eyeroll:
I'm in love with some women who all rejected me :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 01:41
Guest wrote:
Being in love with someone who doesn't know you exist is so embarrassing yet here I am. :eyeroll:
I'm in love with some women who all rejected me :(
Yeah, tell me about it, sister. Same here, multiple times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s Monday. My schedule is full with meetings. I hate Monday meeting. I want one more day to sleep. That’s all I want.
5 days for work. Weekends for family. I just want 1 day for myself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:32
Guest wrote:
I know you exist. I love you beautiful woman. How do you want to meet? After this many years I know it's right ^_^
Unless you're a footballer in Germany I don't want you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DVD wrote:
Guest wrote:
What is the problem? You are you. What does it matter that you may be a little overweight? I have often been attracted to aesthetically beautiful people and then find them empty. Other times I have seen beauty in people who are less canonically beautiful, but who had a beautiful way of doing things, or of speaking or of a beautiful mind.

What if she rejects me when we meet? Wouldn’t that send me to a downward spiral?

DVD
Reactions:

Post by DVD »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 05:17
DVD wrote:
Guest wrote:

What if she rejects me when we meet? Wouldn’t that send me to a downward spiral?
if you give up without trying, you are already in a downward spiral.

Don't choose yourself for others, let others decide if they like you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm worth more than the scraps people throw me. So now I gotta ghost another "friend. "

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DVD wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 06:11
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 05:17
DVD wrote:
Guest wrote:

if you give up without trying, you are already in a downward spiral.

Don't choose yourself for others, let others decide if they like you
Da
True but op should also be brave to face being friendzoned or ghosted, some people are superficial whether we wanna believe it or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve evolved.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 19:08
I’ve evolved.
into what?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 10:46
Ahh i am in trouble,i am married with a man.I am 30 years old....i always knew i am bisexual,i just never wanted to give women any serious chance untill i met this one.And i can not stop thinking about her ...if she doesnt call or write i feel bad :S i know i am a bad person because i am married,please save me from those comments...but i cant stop thinking aobut her :( :dramaqueen:
Get a hobby you fucking shrimp d--- ESL re tard

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 10:55
guest wrote:
Ahh i am in trouble,i am married with a man.I am 30 years old....i always knew i am bisexual,i just never wanted to give women any serious chance untill i met this one.And i can not stop thinking about her ...if she doesnt call or write i feel bad :S i know i am a bad person because i am married,please save me from those comments...but i cant stop thinking aobut her :( :dramaqueen:
Get a hobby you fucking shrimp d--- ESL re tard
Trust me i met her through my hobby ,no reason to be such a bitch this is an anonymous confession thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Leave that woman alone, go suck a d---.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 12:04
guest wrote:
x2 this isnt shybi. Go and bitch about your man over there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 12:11
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
x2 this isnt shybi. Go and bitch about your man over there
:rofl: This is so hilarious! Turns out married women turned gay are only romantic on movies :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Such a childish comment.The woman i am inlove with knows i am married,she and i did meet a couple of times even though i am married...i know it is bad lol but you here seem to be bothered by the fact i am bi not that i am not single

i am not one of those bicurious women who wants to experiemnt,i am a real bisexual woman..i just never wanted to explore that even though i had a crush on girl before any boys ,i was at 15 in a huge crush on girl and so on

Anyway,not here to explain my self,i just wrote about my current problems

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 12:29
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Such a childish comment.The woman i am inlove with knows i am married,she and i did meet a couple of times even though i am married...i know it is bad lol but you here seem to be bothered by the fact i am bi not that i am not single

i am not one of those bicurious women who wants to experiemnt,i am a real bisexual woman..i just never wanted to explore that even though i had a crush on girl before any boys ,i was at 15 in a huge crush on girl and so on

"Got a huge crush on girl and so on" but married a man? Of course, men are superior to you, right? You can alway look for another "good" man. Leave that fine lady alone.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 12:35
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

"Got a huge crush on girl and so on" but married a man? Of course, men are superior to you, right? You can alway look for another "good" man. Leave that fine lady alone.
Well read again.I am already said i did not want to give women any real chance...basically because that would make me the only bisexual out girl in my huge conservative family,and so why not just stick to men..that would stay so forever if i did not meet this woman

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I mean she said she never wanted to give women serious chance and now she is crying because we dont care that her married ass wants some pussy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 13:28
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Well read again.I am already said i did not want to give women any real chance...basically because that would make me the only bisexual out girl in my huge conservative family,and so why not just stick to men..that would stay so forever if i did not meet this woman
You chose your easier life so suck it up. :byewhore:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That married bi anon made me wanna bring this up.

So I’m now active on tinder and I’ve matched with this woman who was looking to hook up/casual.

Now I found out she’s actually straight, divorced and hot and is bicurious.

Based on looks and personality, she’s attractive... I never tried to hit on straights before and this is just a hookup, is this a good idea? I am not gonna be dating her. I think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 14:30

So I’m now active on tinder and I’ve matched with this woman who was looking to hook up/casual.

Based on looks and personality, she’s attractive... I never tried to hit on straights before and this is just a hookup, is this a good idea? I am not gonna be dating her. I think.
Are you the type who can separate sex from romance? Then go for it and have fun. But the "I think" at the end makes me think it's most likely gonna end in a disaster. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Only horny for young Patricia Highsmith. It’s the season for reading. A lady of my own kind. A hag.

*contemplates pressing Submit button*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People my age are getting married, divorced, living alone or even raising their kids while I keep not living at all. I have no maturity. I can't even take care of myself. I'm a failure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not me finding power in weirdness authenticity, getting a kick out of not meeting their outdated expectations... It’s a whole entertainment for me now—making people think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:18
Not me finding power in weirdness authenticity, getting a kick out of not meeting their outdated expectations... It’s a whole entertainment for me now—making people think.
This is sounds like a goal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 15:25
Guest wrote:

Are you the type who can separate sex from romance? Then go for it and have fun. But the "I think" at the end makes me think it's most likely gonna end in a disaster. :nervous:

Hmm good question. I’ve been told I’m a simp.
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

You will most likely lick semen leftovers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am a lesbian with a breeding fetish. being tied, used and impregnated.
Basically being dominated 50 shades style !

I know major fml.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:09

I know major fml.
You will end up with a dude and realize he is no Christian Grey and it will disappointing and you will go back to women and it will be unsatisfactory so back and forth you go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow :blinkwide: Did anyone notice the victim of abuse hand signal in her All Too Well Long Pond Youtube video. Is Joe blackmailing her?
https://www. t a p a t a l k .com/ groups /l_anon/ this-thread-is-a-chatroom-it-is-unhijackable-v7-ch-t5010771-s84990 .html

Is this true. That's a crime

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:35
Wow :blinkwide: Did anyone notice the victim of abuse hand signal in her All Too Well Long Pond Youtube video. Is Joe blackmailing her?
https://www. t a p a t a l k .com/ groups /l_anon/ this-thread-is-a-chatroom-it-is-unhijackable-v7-ch-t5010771-s84990 .html

What??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:37
Guest wrote:

What??
da, don't mind that troll from spam

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:55
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:37
Guest wrote:

What??
da, don't mind that troll from spam
DA I dont see any trolling but like thats the most interesting taylor news in months. I mean who tf is Mike and is that joe Alwyn news true? Thats gross behavior!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:09

I know major fml.
When and where do you want it? I have that for you slut :hudoin:

Gueset
Reactions:

Post by Gueset »

She asked me to wait. Should I?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why wait? The time is now :wub: :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 21:03
Guest wrote:

Really? Eww but she’s been divorced a year. Surely jizz is long gone and cleaned there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I met someone on lex the other day and we kinda vibe. I like the app cos u have no idea who the person looks and it allows some creative imagination.

Anyway I vibe with a number of people from different apps and chat with them at the same time but there’s like only 1 person I wanna bang but she’s straight so idk.

So this lex woman has a great personality and we’ve been chatting for almost 3 weeks daily and then she’s hinting at me that she wants to invite me to a hotel she’s booked for eoy to get it on.

I confess that I enjoyed all our chats cos she’s a feminist, smart, engaging and respectful but then I saw her photo and she’s not my type. It seems bad like I always bitch about women ghosting or friendzoning me but here I am doing the same. Is it really bad for me to not want to sleep with her cos I’m not attracted to her just cos of how she looks? Will I get karma for this? A hot woman will do the same to me?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah that's my confession for the year :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am Lavinia Duckinson but lesbian. I'm fucked.

dvd
Reactions:

Post by dvd »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 23:20
DVD wrote:
Guest wrote:
We also have mutual friends on Facebook so I have seen her page and photos with the ex-boyfriend. :bigcry:
she could be bi
Sigh.. and don't think so.

I saw her yesterday. She alwayt sends me into confusion. We said hello but I can hardly even look at her face. Leaving the shop I was almost sick, because most of the time I can't even interact with her normally, while with the other clerks yes .... With her I get stuck .. she'll think I'm weird

p.s. I have to say that talking about it clearly here helps me to let off steam because it's something I don't tell anyone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dvd wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 06:52
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 23:20
DVD wrote:
Guest wrote:
she could be bi
Sigh.. and don't think so.

I saw her yesterday. She alwayt sends me into confusion. We said hello but I can hardly even look at her face. Leaving the shop I was almost sick, because most of the time I can't even interact with her normally, while with the other clerks yes .... With her I get stuck .. she'll think I'm weird

p.s. I have to say that talking about it clearly here helps me to let off steam because it's something I don't tell anyone
DA Nah dudes are more obsessive. That creep was a guy 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 02:59
I met someone on lex the other day and we kinda vibe. I like the app cos u have no idea who the person looks and it allows some creative imagination.

Anyway I vibe with a number of people from different apps and chat with them at the same time but there’s like only 1 person I wanna bang but she’s straight so idk.

So this lex woman has a great personality and we’ve been chatting for almost 3 weeks daily and then she’s hinting at me that she wants to invite me to a hotel she’s booked for eoy to get it on.

I confess that I enjoyed all our chats cos she’s a feminist, smart, engaging and respectful but then I saw her photo and she’s not my type. It seems bad like I always bitch about women ghosting or friendzoning me but here I am doing the same. Is it really bad for me to not want to sleep with her cos I’m not attracted to her just cos of how she looks? Will I get karma for this? A hot woman will do the same to me?
No anon, you shouldn't force yourself to sleep with people you don't fund attractive. Would you want someone to sleep with you out of pity?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DVD wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm so sorry for your heartbreak, anon. It's always a rude awakening of the worst.
:hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 02:50
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 21:03
Guest wrote:

Really? Eww but she’s been divorced a year. Surely jizz is long gone and cleaned there?
Who said the ex husband is the last dude she fucked?