Anonymous Confessions

Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

Post by Guest »

So I spent today cooking a thanksgiving meal for my mother who has Parkinson’s disease. I unlike my older brother and sister appreciate each Holiday and birthday I get to spend with her. My sister spent all day on thanksgiving feeling sorry for herself and my brother is just a loser. It’s hard to believe we had the same parents.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm the baby in my family, single and a lesbian (closeted). Every year for the holidays I would save a paycheck on the side to buy gifts for my siblings and their kids. Next month, I'm going just to say fuck it, and give nothing just a hug and a happy holiday wish. I am tired of giving, and not feeling their love and appreciation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You need to take care of yourself too and this is your way of saying you need that :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Waiting for the person I'm dating to break up with her girlfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stand me up, give me mixed signals, and now you have a fucking boyfriend. You did all that shit for attention. I cant believe this shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 16:31
My dating life is just gonna be bisexual women using me for fun and attention over and over again =_=
I will never have a dating life because of this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if she would call me if she still had my number.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope you get played & embarrassed just like you embarrassed me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate that I get stress hives at least once a year and it's always at the same time of the year, like clockwork.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:23
That sounds terrible, what happened Anon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it possible to stop loving someone you love ao much?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When someone says they are attracted to women and have no interest in men then that is it. End of discussion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:39
Guest wrote:
I am stood up anon.

Look this girl kept giving me over excessive attention when she saw me. She was paying way too much attention to me. She was trying to get my attention, staring at me at work. She also knows I like women. She knew from the start. She swings both ways. I finally ask her to hang & she stands me up. Then she tells someone to stop cockblocking us at work (as a joke). But why even say that? She knows I like her, its obvious. She rubs my hands with her weird ass crystals. I finally tell myself to move on because she plays too many games.

I am not foolish to assume she was interested. Why the fuck would try to get the attention of a gay girl. Now she has a fucking boyfriend 😂.

She was giving me mixed signals. I am so fucking dumb & embarrassed

Stood up anon
Reactions:

Post by Stood up anon »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 03:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I am stood up anon.

Look this girl kept giving me over excessive attention when she saw me. She was paying way too much attention to me. She was trying to get my attention, staring at me at work. She also knows I like women. She knew from the start. She swings both ways. I finally ask her to hang & she stands me up. Then she tells someone to stop cockblocking us at work (as a joke). But why even say that? She knows I like her, its obvious. She rubs my hands with her weird ass crystals. I finally tell myself to move on because she plays too many games.

I am not foolish to assume she was interested. Why the fuck would try to get the attention of a gay girl. Now she has a fucking boyfriend 😂.

Ok so today I looked on her IG & she had a pic of her & this guy. Then she had his name next to it with a heart. Now its gone 😂😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stood up anon wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 04:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I am stood up anon.

Ok so today I looked on her IG & she had a pic of her & this guy. Then she had his name next to it with a heart. Now its gone 😂😂😂
So glad you're moving on, Anon, and not investing any more time on this mind-games-playing bitch. And make sure you wash your hands real well; this girl player definitely has too much of something up her tight ass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I confess that (I think) one of the reasons why I get banned so often on here is because many of my posts come across as blunt, sarcastic, and condescending. (My lazy lack of using laughing or "just kidding" emojis doesn't help, either.) But I'm only aggressive in that way towards one particular group on here, and although some nasty posts do end up in the mix, the majority of what I post in addressing this group is meant to be "educative and informing." Other than that, I am actually a gentle-natured anon on here who tries to respond with sensitive, thoughtful, and helpful answers to other anon questions asking for advice or encouragement. If you ever meet me in real life beyond this L-Chat bubble, you'd be surprised to discover that I am almost the exact opposite of some of my more assertive "personas" on here. I am actually quite shy and self-conscious at first; it takes me hours to warm up. SORRY FOR THIS OVERLY-LONG AND PROBABLY TOO SELF-CENTERED CONFESSION...!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want matching pajamas :(

Stood up anon
Reactions:

Post by Stood up anon »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 04:39
Stood up anon wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I am stood up anon.

So glad you're moving on, Anon, and not investing any more time on this mind-games-playing bitch. And make sure you wash your hands real well; this girl player definitely has too much of something up her tight ass.

Im trying & so far since I stopped talking to her ive been sleeping better. Mixed signals were driving me insane anon. I assume since her lil pic of her boy & her is gone, she must of got played.

Truthfully girl, i dont think this over. As much as I am trying to stay away, i think she will be back. I have to stay strong. I really was digging her too. Thank god I didn't catch feelings

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stood up anon wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 06:08
Guest wrote:
Stood up anon wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am stood up anon.

Im trying & so far since I stopped talking to her ive been sleeping better. Mixed signals were driving me insane anon. I assume since her lil pic of her boy & her is gone, she must of got played.

Truthfully girl, i dont think this over. As much as I am trying to stay away, i think she will be back. I have to stay strong. I really was digging her too. Thank god I didn't catch feelings
Jesus. You've been posting about this for months now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 10:07
Stood up anon wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stood up anon wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am stood up anon.

x2 The mental illness is strong with this one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stood up anon wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I am stood up anon.

Why are you wasting time on bis anyway?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i'm calling in sick tomorrow

fuck work :giveup:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 12:40
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 10:07
Stood up anon wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stood up anon wrote:

x2 The mental illness is strong with this one.
Fuck off with this bullshit. This situation happened a month ago so I haven't been posting about it for months. You dont just get over someone really liked in a month.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m a chubby/fat, sporty, femme lesbian. I’m single too. Trying to work myself and i am self aware. I have always been into older woman and I have not dated for years. Was busy with work and travelling. So this month I matched this woman on the app. Her profile photo was a photo of her boobs. Not explicit of cos, like a tease of it. I swiped her for fun and it turned out we could click and we have exchanged photos. Prior to that before we moved the convo to another level, I told her I don’t look like a model and I am not slim just to manage her expectations.

She said she doesn’t care and that’s not what she’s looking for. So when she showed her photo, she looks great. I just think that women esp hot ones always say this that they don’t care about looks but I just feel like they will care when the day comes for us to meet. They always say charisma is more important than looks but they would be the one who would ghost those unattractive and the uglies. I’m not ugly. Yes I’ve showed my photo and also told her and would also most likely meet for a date before anything but I am now thinking if I’m just wasting my time.

If you were me, would u
A) delete the app and only join the app when you lose the weight and build up your self confidence- so this will take months or years

B) just go with the flow and set no expectations and wow her with your personality(I was told I have a nice personality.)

C) ask her out for drinks to let her reject u before u start to have ridiculous wishful thinking on this

Can’t believe this is happening!!! Why am I fat when hot girls are single!

DVD
Reactions:

Post by DVD »

Confessions?

Okay ... I'm crushed on the pet food store clerk. Luckily I have three cats and a dog and I can go there often! But my pets are gaining weight ...! (joke)

The thing that struck me the most is that I remember the day I saw her for the first time (one year ago)
I hadn't noticed her before. She was new. I was about to pay, I gave her my credit card and we made eye contact for a moment; I was about to twist it (I'm shy), but then something attracted me. Then I looked at her again and she too was looking at me with a strange, intense look perhaps curiosity. Maybe because we both have nose piercings. I do not know. At that moment I felt like someone was slapping me and in my mind I said "uao ..."

She is beautiful .. she also seems nice and kind, she has a sweet and calm way of speaking. But she's straight and I just hurt myself always hoping to find her in the store.

Damn me.

DVD
Reactions:

Post by DVD »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:08
What is the problem? You are you. What does it matter that you may be a little overweight? I have often been attracted to aesthetically beautiful people and then find them empty. Other times I have seen beauty in people who are less canonically beautiful, but who had a beautiful way of doing things, or of speaking or of a beautiful mind.

Go out and meet this woman !!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish I could get 1000 subscribers on Youtube to start making some money so I could leave my parents house but I'm unseless anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:51
I wish I could get 1000 subscribers on Youtube to start making some money so I could leave my parents house but I'm unseless anyway.
It takes way more than 1000 subs to get actual money, you are only gonna penny for that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DVD wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:12
Confessions?

Okay ... I'm crushed on the pet food store clerk. Luckily I have three cats and a dog and I can go there often! But my pets are gaining weight ...! (joke)

The thing that struck me the most is that I remember the day I saw her for the first time (one year ago)
I hadn't noticed her before. She was new. I was about to pay, I gave her my credit card and we made eye contact for a moment; I was about to twist it (I'm shy), but then something attracted me. Then I looked at her again and she too was looking at me with a strange, intense look perhaps curiosity. Maybe because we both have nose piercings. I do not know. At that moment I felt like someone was slapping me and in my mind I said "uao ..."

She is beautiful .. she also seems nice and kind, she has a sweet and calm way of speaking. But she's straight and I just hurt myself always hoping to find her in the store.

Damn me.
Hoe do you know se straight?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:59
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:51
It takes way more than 1000 subs to get actual money, you are only gonna penny for that
Really? Someone told me that with 1k subs and some videos I could do 1k per month. They also said I should go to onlyfans but I would never. 💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want a relationship like blue and blonde have. I can't handle how they are together and the things they do. How can two people lift each other up like that and just succeed so much. It's so beautiful to watch as a spectator to its secrecy and it's so pure and so inspirational. Perfect secrets oath bond couple and I'm so here for the heartwarming beauty of it on the downlow.

DVD
Reactions:

Post by DVD »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:58
How do you know se straight?
Speaking of cats one day she said "my ex and I had a cat that etc etc.."
We also have mutual friends on Facebook so I have seen her page and photos with the ex-boyfriend. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Being in love with someone who doesn't know you exist is so embarrassing yet here I am. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:29
Being in love with someone who doesn't know you exist is so embarrassing yet here I am. :eyeroll:
I know you exist. I love you beautiful woman. How do you want to meet? After this many years I know it's right ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Be mine and I yours together forever?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 18:52
You need to take care of yourself too and this is your way of saying you need that :hug:
Thank you kind anon. 🤗

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DVD wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:22
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:58
How do you know se straight?
Speaking of cats one day she said "my ex and I had a cat that etc etc.."
We also have mutual friends on Facebook so I have seen her page and photos with the ex-boyfriend. :bigcry:
she could be bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DVD wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:16
Guest wrote:
What is the problem? You are you. What does it matter that you may be a little overweight? I have often been attracted to aesthetically beautiful people and then find them empty. Other times I have seen beauty in people who are less canonically beautiful, but who had a beautiful way of doing things, or of speaking or of a beautiful mind.

Can you elaborate about this "empty personality" on some attractive people?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think I need to stay away from people. No friends, no relationships. I'm not good for people and vice versa.
I had a rough upbringing and despite lots and lots of therapy, the past shapes every relationship I have. My expectations are too high, I don't trust anyone. Instead of getting irritable and frustrated when I don't get what I want from a relationship, I'd rather be lonely. It's better than feeling the way I do now, and it's better than screwing up other people's lives.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I'm in love with some women who all rejected me :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 01:41
Guest wrote:
I'm in love with some women who all rejected me :(
Yeah, tell me about it, sister. Same here, multiple times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s Monday. My schedule is full with meetings. I hate Monday meeting. I want one more day to sleep. That’s all I want.
5 days for work. Weekends for family. I just want 1 day for myself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:32
Guest wrote:
I know you exist. I love you beautiful woman. How do you want to meet? After this many years I know it's right ^_^
Unless you're a footballer in Germany I don't want you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DVD wrote:
Guest wrote:

What if she rejects me when we meet? Wouldn’t that send me to a downward spiral?

DVD
Reactions:

Post by DVD »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 05:17
DVD wrote:
Guest wrote:

What if she rejects me when we meet? Wouldn’t that send me to a downward spiral?
if you give up without trying, you are already in a downward spiral.

Don't choose yourself for others, let others decide if they like you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm worth more than the scraps people throw me. So now I gotta ghost another "friend. "

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DVD wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 06:11
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 05:17
DVD wrote:
Guest wrote:

if you give up without trying, you are already in a downward spiral.

Don't choose yourself for others, let others decide if they like you
Da
True but op should also be brave to face being friendzoned or ghosted, some people are superficial whether we wanna believe it or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve evolved.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 19:08
I’ve evolved.
into what?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 10:46
Ahh i am in trouble,i am married with a man.I am 30 years old....i always knew i am bisexual,i just never wanted to give women any serious chance untill i met this one.And i can not stop thinking about her ...if she doesnt call or write i feel bad :S i know i am a bad person because i am married,please save me from those comments...but i cant stop thinking aobut her :( :dramaqueen:
Get a hobby you fucking shrimp d--- ESL re tard