Anonymous Confessions

Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 03:12
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 01:49
Agree someone remove the Katheryn Winnick thread she’s straighter then straight or a hooker she doesn’t represent lesbians at all just jocks gross old men and gross men. Her thread attracts gross men.
wtf do you mean? Why would or should she "represent" lesbians? this woman is straight

Exactly remove her threads

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 02:51
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 00:50
If she’s not ummm is she ? Are they porking?

https://www.instagram.com/kwinnickbrasi ... hare_sheet
Who are they? The Omicron bitches? No masks?

LA doesn’t have a mask mandate? Oh no these women are about to get the restaurant in huge trouble buahahahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I never had the what are we conversation but she texts me all the time for no reason and I can’t help myself but respond. I don’t know what this is. It’s not dating but this isn’t just friends????

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bad relationships rewire and alter the brain

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I dreamed that I worked at a retail company as a manager with my fellow gay friend. We used to work together and she used to report to me but now she’s a Video animator/designer for a enrichment company.

I was unhappy in that workplace and not sure how I ended up there. I mean I did work in retail but in the HQ and has left 3 years ago. I’m studying now to upgrade myself.

It’s bizarre cos the dream is so vivid. Does anyone know how to decipher dreams? Does this mean I’m gonna go back to working as a store manager? I tried that but I hated it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dnft:

Stone butch
Reactions:

Post by Stone butch »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 05:46
:dnft:
I am the bodyguard of the forum. I will protect you from the troll. :butch:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What magical remedy is going to fix this? I avoided everyone I knew because I am ashamed of my gender not because there is anything g to be ashamed of but because it’s not how anyone remembered me as and I married the woman I did because she could accept that. Such a shame that I haven’t been able to see her or be with her just with myself in these dark thoughts. Trying to hold on to what I once was even if it’s just a memory.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I literally married a woman simply because she could see who I once was and she still loved me for it. There were no other special requirements on her part nor mine. Just someone I could be myself with. I suppose I’d rather not be anything at all to anyone if it’s the female they desire so much. But that’s also why I come into a lesbian forum. It’s been quite safe so far for me since no one likes me thinking I’m a man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:00
I literally married a woman simply because she could see who I once was and she still loved me for it. There were no other special requirements on her part nor mine. Just someone I could be myself with. I suppose I’d rather not be anything at all to anyone if it’s the female they desire so much. But that’s also why I come into a lesbian forum. It’s been quite safe so far for me since no one likes me thinking I’m a man.
We don't need your het presence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:32
Guest wrote:
Not het, the anon is a biological woman who doesn't realise that her wife married her because she's attracted to women. She's confused about ideas of the female and what it means to be a man. It's about your biological sex, "gender identity" is a made-up notion and has nothing to do with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 13:12
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:32
Guest wrote:
Not het, the anon is a biological woman who doesn't realise that her wife married her because she's attracted to women. She's confused about ideas of the female and what it means to be a man. It's about your biological sex, "gender identity" is a made-up notion and has nothing to do with it.

She sure did enjoy the dildo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thing is this no one is like you baby no man no woman and you know how to please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looking at that gorgeous face right before I cum is Heaven 😇

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are you the wife?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 13:50
Are you the wife?

No I was referring to Sade

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I need to study but I just can't focus! :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think I'll ever get rid of my guilt for catching feelings for you. My wife spoke about it today and it tore me apart. I really hate myself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 16:50
I don't think I'll ever get rid of my guilt for catching feelings for you. My wife spoke about it today and it tore me apart. I really hate myself.
You have a wife?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Read a chapter visit the site. Read another chapter visit the site, to the studying anon, not like it’s a reward but at least you get your studying in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m not sure if I’m just into cheap thrill or I really have an issue.

Today is my third paper I submitted 3 mins past deadline and before you say I did my work last minute, I actually worked on it for a week.

It’s insane really. Total this is the 3rd paper I submitted late in 3 months.

First paper: 2 mins late(no deduction cos lecturer thought my clock is faulty, scored an A)

Second paper: 15 mins late(submitted on time but had issues with submission guidelines, resubmit) scored B, each day late = 5% deduction. Deadline is 23:59 so if I’m a min late they count it as one day late :'(

Third paper: early by 1 hour cos freaked out by second paper. Scored an A.

Fourth paper: today! 3 mins late. I was the most stressed at 23:58 because I was ready to submit and I couldn’t find the link to submit. I had to text my lecturer the screenshot to prove that hey there’s no link and I’m not late only to have him tell me, the link is still there and I clicked on the wrong link. I submitted 12:02. :'(
and worse, the paper is complete well kind of but the font isn’t uniform and the references were not in the right format. I had to make a choice submit a proper one and be 10 mins late or just submit now cos most are done.

Still ended up 3 mins late. Hope he does not deduct 5% off cos I need the grade...

And I have another paper due this Wednesday 23:59. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol woman finish the paper a day early and submit it early. Then you’ll have lots of time to do what you want after that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sad cause I'll never be able to date the most beautiful woman in the world: Hailee Steinfeld.

:bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After all these years finding out she has feelings for me and she’s married is a total tragedy. Because I have feelings for her and I always have.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hear these same thoughts in my head. It’s so strange that the writer or director wrote these words this way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I will get through this life I promise you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:02
I will get through this life I promise you
Yes you will :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does she feel the need to mention she's straight and has a crush on this athlete and that actor during every single conversation, and we talk daily. I get it; she's straight. I don't need a daily reminder. Does she think I want her or something? It's getting annoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss her so much. I don't know why but I feel that she's feeling sad but I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 19:10
I’m not sure if I’m just into cheap thrill or I really have an issue.

Today is my third paper I submitted 3 mins past deadline and before you say I did my work last minute, I actually worked on it for a week.

It’s insane really. Total this is the 3rd paper I submitted late in 3 months.

First paper: 2 mins late(no deduction cos lecturer thought my clock is faulty, scored an A)

Second paper: 15 mins late(submitted on time but had issues with submission guidelines, resubmit) scored B, each day late = 5% deduction. Deadline is 23:59 so if I’m a min late they count it as one day late :'(

Third paper: early by 1 hour cos freaked out by second paper. Scored an A.

Fourth paper: today! 3 mins late. I was the most stressed at 23:58 because I was ready to submit and I couldn’t find the link to submit. I had to text my lecturer the screenshot to prove that hey there’s no link and I’m not late only to have him tell me, the link is still there and I clicked on the wrong link. I submitted 12:02. :'(
and worse, the paper is complete well kind of but the font isn’t uniform and the references were not in the right format. I had to make a choice submit a proper one and be 10 mins late or just submit now cos most are done.

Still ended up 3 mins late. Hope he does not deduct 5% off cos I need the grade...

And I have another paper due this Wednesday 23:59. :lol:
Sounds like you're getting pretty good grades. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Maybe figure out the submission process before you start the paper or something, so when you're done, you never have issues with that part, at least.

Sounds like you're doing ok. Keep up the good work.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please help me understand...

1. There's a saying, "there's a good and a bad wolf in each of us, the one that grows is the one you feed the most". How does this work? Give me a real life example?

2. Someone that I look up to told me, "there are dualities / different elements in each person. For the different parts in you, don't exorcise (remove) them, but exercise (work them out)."

This rang true for me. An example would be, if you need some kind of animalistic play, then play ice hockey or something. Don't pretend you don't have that element in you.

Are the two sayings contradictory? Because it kinda seems like they are at first glance (to me).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t see the problem everything you just posted is 100 💯 absolutely true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t know if she remembers but I told her I’d tattoo her face on me if we ended up together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who in the hell would create such a disabling sickness? Even when you recover from Covid you feel like you’re 110 years old.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

As much as I love her eating my pussy, eating pussy drives me crazy. Makes my clit throb like nothing else in life.

I have the most intense orgasms from rubbing my clitoris while eating pussy. But after I orgasm I feel so guilty and grossed out by myself, it always make me wanna kill myself. I can't have sex without feeling extremely depressed afterwards. I hate myself.

Jessy 1884
Reactions:

Post by Jessy 1884 »

Hello Ladies sad and depressed in the Middle of Texas Bi and I need a reminder that Girls who like girls are a thing and I am not crazy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jessy 1884 wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 06:37
Hello Ladies sad and depressed in the Middle of Texas Bi and I need a reminder that Girls who like girls are a thing and I am not crazy
Giving you a hug. :hug:
Why are you sad? Of course there is such a thing as girls being in love with each other. It always has been.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 06:31
As much as I love her eating my pussy, eating pussy drives me crazy. Makes my clit throb like nothing else in life.

I have the most intense orgasms from rubbing my clitoris while eating pussy. But after I orgasm I feel so guilty and grossed out by myself, it always make me wanna kill myself. I can't have sex without feeling extremely depressed afterwards. I hate myself.
You deserve to own your sexuality and take pleasure in eating pussy! A lot of us (dare I say, almost all?) have felt shame around being gay and having gay sex, and if its making you have such strong feelings of depression you really owe it to yourself to see a therapist and try to work through some of that. It might help you to enjoy sex more, and feel happier and more confident about who you are. Sending you a hug anon. Nothing about what you feel is wrong :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's making me smile: TLC's Return to Amish

Shits my jam

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 08:31
guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 06:31

You deserve to own your sexuality and take pleasure in eating pussy! A lot of us (dare I say, almost all?) have felt shame around being gay and having gay sex, and if its making you have such strong feelings of depression you really owe it to yourself to see a therapist and try to work through some of that. It might help you to enjoy sex more, and feel happier and more confident about who you are. Sending you a hug anon. Nothing about what you feel is wrong :heart:
I have thought all of that through. Consciously I know there's nothing to shame. I tell myself I'm not a bad person and I'm not doing anything wrong, the rational side of me truly believes that but there's a part of me to which rationality does not matter, and it does not matter how much I try I can't help feeling shame and guilty. It's so bad that it makes me feel physically ill, my heart sinks in, I can't breathe well, it feels like there's a lump in my throat, wanna cry, and get light-headed.

I'm losing my hope. I felt the same when I kissed for the first time at 12, then when I had sex for the first time at 14, it still feels the same way whenever I have a woman, and I'm already 23. At first I thought this would go away after I accepted myself, I did and it does not get any better, I do not think it will ever get better.

I'm coming to terms with being ok being alone. Some people, for many reasons, manage to live in celibacy. If I can't make it, I can always end my suffering.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My God the women in the 1970’s were so gorgeous! I would love to be trapped on a planet with these women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok so for most of the film she was covered up in bandages lol and then when they removed the bandages she had scars. I’m not saying but i am saying I think this actress pissed off the Director.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 11:40
Ok so for most of the film she was covered up in bandages lol and then when they removed the bandages she had scars. I’m not saying but i am saying I think this actress pissed off the Director.
What movie ia that? I'm curious. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 11:52
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 11:40
What movie ia that? I'm curious. :rofl:

Lol it’s called Crash and it’s on Tubi. I was thinking of making a movie theatre in my home and playing these old 70’s films they are a hoot haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe I'm missing her this much again. 🤡

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You didn’t stay friends?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No. And it's been 9 years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 13:07

The 38 year old?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 13:10
Guest wrote:

The 38 year old?
No, I'm 28. 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 13:13
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 13:10
Guest wrote:

The 38 year old?
No, I'm 28. 😅

You’re very young. And you’ve been in love with her for 9 years? This seems like it has affected your life and dating.