Anonymous Confessions

Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

Post by Guest »

And you want his money however you want to paint it that’s what it is. I hope God devours you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Calm down. It’s time for your meds. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh first it’s don’t kill your self then it’s od make up your fucking mind

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bitch I want to fight you in the ring

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

One million dollars to fight Katheryn Winnick tell me when accepts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She thinks she’s rich cause he uses a company airplane lol fuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was out and saw a woman who literally stopped me in my tracks. She's often at a place I frequent. I've seen her a few times, but we don't talk. There is no denying I'm attracted to her. I did catch her checking me out.I knew she was young, but I freaked out when I found out she's of legal age, but decades younger than me. I look much younger than I am. I was mortified, felt horrible about my attraction and have been beating myself up about it. I stopped going to that place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So now you’re sharing little girls with your fiancé? Fuck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How about hooking me up with one of your girlfriends?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who knew that all it would take for my laptop to not be slow as shit was to simply, clean the dust from inside :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have so much resentment for my life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m trying to help you be you and it’s like wtf? You’re middle aged about to die and you still vary what mommy and daddy thinks? Fuck were your parents an arranged marriage?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I didn’t think I’d win anyways. I don’t want to hurt you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not happy maybe I'll be happy if I ever get out of here which will prob be when I'm 40.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2021, 15:26
I was out and saw a woman who literally stopped me in my tracks. She's often at a place I frequent. I've seen her a few times, but we don't talk. There is no denying I'm attracted to her. I did catch her checking me out.I knew she was young, but I freaked out when I found out she's of legal age, but decades younger than me. I look much younger than I am. I was mortified, felt horrible about my attraction and have been beating myself up about it. I stopped going to that place.
just go die

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2021, 19:10
I'm not happy maybe I'll be happy if I ever get out of here which will prob be when I'm 40.
Same. It sucks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2021, 19:12
Guest wrote:
just go die
Aww. You're jealous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You’re a gorgeous woman. You belong with me 😜

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My feelings for you scare me. I feel them so strong but if we can’t be together I get scared. I’m sorry for being an asshat but that’s mostly why.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish I had better self control. Everytime I see you I want you, but I know I can't have you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I found out my ex gf is cheating on her new gf with a man :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Such a shame to not be able to be with the people we are attracted to and they are attracted to us :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i love it when you call me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They made being gay in the 80’s so bad you had gay men marrying man women and manly women marrying gay men. And now everyone raised in the 80’s has such shame for how they feel that we have a huge mess of a world because of all of the lies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are still in denial of their sexuality. So it’s hard for me to find women my age who are not ashamed of their sexuality and it’s a pain in my ass especially when it’s 20 and 30 year olds who are not afraid to tell me how they feel but I am not 20 or 30 and it’s awkward.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 14:13
They are still in denial of their sexuality. So it’s hard for me to find women my age who are not ashamed of their sexuality and it’s a pain in my ass especially when it’s 20 and 30 year olds who are not afraid to tell me how they feel but I am not 20 or 30 and it’s awkward.
Just date younger then. As long as they are adults, that’s good enough. I’ll date all adult ages as long as I find her attractive and she mutually feels the same as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 14:16
Guest wrote:
Just date younger then. As long as they are adults, that’s good enough. I’ll date all adult ages as long as I find her attractive and she mutually feels the same as well.

I look young not exaggerating I look around 19 I could pass for 21 but I’m still ID the other day I bought wine from a 21 year old and he freaked out. He was like you look my age ! 😭 but believe it or not that’s not why I can’t find women my age it’s because they have this stigma for being gay and that’s because the 80’s use to tease a lot of gay people and say they all had aids or were going to hell … and these women in their 40’s are so ashamed of being gay and I like women my age. I was cursed to be born in the time I was born because the stigma has followed me throughout life. I could date younger but who wants to say someone who is 40?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My ex gf was 5 years younger than me. That seemed to work out ok. So maybe five years younger would be ok. Not sure about 10 years younger unless she’s a Professor or old for her age.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 14:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I look young not exaggerating I look around 19 I could pass for 21 but I’m still ID the other day I bought wine from a 21 year old and he freaked out. He was like you look my age ! 😭 but believe it or not that’s not why I can’t find women my age it’s because they have this stigma for being gay and that’s because the 80’s use to tease a lot of gay people and say they all had aids or were going to hell … and these women in their 40’s are so ashamed of being gay and I like women my age. I was cursed to be born in the time I was born because the stigma has followed me throughout life. I could date younger but who wants to say someone who is 40?
Well, you can date me if you don’t mind 30’s femme. :$ Or is that still too young? :unsure:
But more seriously, you will definitely find someone! Just takes a bit more luck and work and your special lady will show up sooner than you think. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 14:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well, you can date me if you don’t mind 30’s femme. :$ Or is that still too young? :unsure:
But more seriously, you will definitely find someone! Just takes a bit more luck and work and your special lady will show up sooner than you think. :lol:

I mean, if you’re open to it we can talk?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 14:32
Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 14:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I mean, if you’re open to it we can talk?
I’m flattered. :wub: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My downside is I don’t like to travel much. It has nothing to do with social anxiety or not desiring to see other places or my work or anything. I think more I’d like someone to travel with. I don’t know. If she’s excited about it then I might be too …. I don’t understand the concept of travel although I was an anthropology majorly pffft lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've only now come to the realisation that I really don't like people very much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m femme emotionally but appearance wise tomboy men still like me so :/ but yeah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Perhaps narcissistic and have a fondness for myself and women that look and act like me? I don’t know. What I do know is I’m lonely and picky as fuck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I need some feedback , serious responses only please. I'm in too much hurt to dealnwith bitchy comments

My witch sister told my mother every sordid detail of my encounter with a girl my family knows but doesn't approve of, because they see her as kind of a ho.

My mom is lukewarm on having a gay daughter, my sister knows this. She is a devil of a woman. She did it deliberately to turn my mother against me. Our relationship is not so great- mynsister and I.

What should I do? Should I worry about it. Does it even matter?

Help

What should I do

P.s. my family is toxic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 20:52
I need some feedback , serious responses only please. I'm in too much hurt to dealnwith bitchy comments

My witch sister told my mother every sordid detail of my encounter with a girl my family knows but doesn't approve of, because they see her as kind of a ho.

My mom is lukewarm on having a gay daughter, my sister knows this. She is a devil of a woman. She did it deliberately to turn my mother against me. Our relationship is not so great- mynsister and I.

Help

What should I do

P.s. my family is toxic
if your relationship with your sister isn't great how come she knows every sordid detail about you and that girl?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How tf does a baby fit through a vagina? I will never understand this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 21:29

I believe the crevices stretches with the growth of the baby but don’t quote me on that I’d google it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 21:02
Guest wrote:

Help

What should I do

P.s. my family is toxic
if your relationship with your sister isn't great how come she knows every sordid detail about you and that girl?
OP here
My sister went to college with her, and another girl with whom my sister is extremely close. That girl lives in the same area as my ex, is friends with my ex, saw us in the bar and spilled all the details to my sister.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 21:31
Guest wrote:

I believe the crevices stretches with the growth of the baby but don’t quote me on that I’d google it
You're schools failed you if you weren't taught all about female anatomy. I would sue them and be grateful y'all are lesbians. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fuck my autocorrect is dumb!

Cervix how the fuck does it not know what a cervix is?????????????

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 21:35
Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 21:31
Guest wrote:

You're schools failed you if you weren't taught all about female anatomy. I would sue them and be grateful y'all are lesbians. :lol:
OP. no I know what happens, I just can't imagine it happening. Like I just thought about a baby passing through my vagina and I can't imagine it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm in a toxic, almost abusive relationship and I don't want to get out of it. I constantly hope it's gonna get better.
I know you're all gonna think am stupid. But the truth is I'm a complete f up, codependent and too insecure about myself to break up 🤷

Now, that I said it to a bunch of strangers, I think I can talk to my therapist about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 22:54
I'm in a toxic, almost abusive relationship and I don't want to get out of it. I constantly hope it's gonna get better.
I know you're all gonna think am stupid. But the truth is I'm a complete f up, codependent and too insecure about myself to break up 🤷

Now, that I said it to a bunch of strangers, I think I can talk to my therapist about it.
good idea

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

want all straight people to leave me alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 22:54

toxicity keeps relationships interesting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Help

What should I do

P.s. my family is toxic
Qmta
Am I overreacting? Is it not such a big deal if my sister backstabbed me this way?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want you and your sweats and sports bra all over me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If attraction is mutual and she’s of legal age,,go tlak to her..you never know..things do workout at times :)