Anonymous Confessions

Reactions:

Re: Anonymous Confessions

Post by Guest »

I’m sorry my state of mind was on making love I didn’t mean to gross you out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ll lick my fingers clean after they’ve been in you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can’t get off on my partner touching me anymore. It’s been a while and I fake it every time. The only way I can come is if I fuck her and then finish myself right after.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 16:02
Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 15:59
Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 15:56

Someone who would like to mark her territory.
DA are you sure you want to be fingered by someone who can’t wash her hands properly?
:lol: Wait is this also the poop anon?
Most likely. :tinfoil: I never knew about scent fetish til now.

I wish to unlearn. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 18:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 15:59

DA are you sure you want to be fingered by someone who can’t wash her hands properly?

People has
the ability to sexualize anything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t believe the woman I love has poopie hands but if she did it’s really weird what being in love does to a mind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 18:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

People has
Male troll maybe? They're waaaaay more likely to have those kinds of fetishes lbr. :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 19:23
Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 18:56
Guest wrote:

People has
Male troll maybe? They're waaaaay more likely to have those kinds of fetishes lbr. :tinfoil:
Possibly a little macho troll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You're a manipulative, controlling, lying, cheating, little scumbag. I wish I had never spoken to you. I pity your dumb girlfriend. No wonder she never fucks you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 19:47
You're a manipulative, controlling, lying, cheating, little scumbag. I wish I had never spoken to you. I pity your dumb girlfriend. No wonder she never fucks you.

Is this to me? She can’t fuck me she’s over seas!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well it looks like we are at the point of betrayal. Will you betray me or him?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:popcorn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 19:59
Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 19:47

Is this to me? She can’t fuck me she’s over seas!
Not you. Just some asshole.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 16:42
What if I want to lick your fingers after they've been inside me?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’ll choose money over you. That why she is yelling at you now. She already chose the money. It’s her excuse to hurt you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 20:15
Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 16:42
What if I want to lick your fingers after they've been inside me?

I will let you do whatever you want ! My God I’m in love with you. My soul mate. My heart. My soul. 😭 do whatever you want to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s a Rom Com :popcorn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 20:25
It’s a Rom Com :popcorn:
99% of this thread is the t--- Winnick male troll. He’s either flirting with himself or some guest doesn’t know he’s a man, he’s the poop scent fetish troll as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

L chat seems especially dead tonight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Too much sexual threads to my taste today. Let's hope they're not from voyeurs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I used to look so young, feminine and have a baby face. Now that I am 30 all of that is gone, my face has some small wrinkles and my appearance is so butch now . I still don't know what happened to me 😭 I hate me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 00:05
I used to look so young, feminine and have a baby face. Now that I am 30 all of that is gone, my face has some small wrinkles and my appearance is so butch now . I still don't know what happened to me 😭 I hate me
It's normal to get small wrinkles, to reduce and prevent them just use retinol and vitamin C, and sunscreen every day. Gain weight if you're not happy with your shape and change styles if you don't feel like yourself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 00:02
There are lots of male lurkers, it’s not surprising they’d bump old sex related threads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 00:48
Guest wrote:
There are lots of male lurkers, it’s not surprising they’d bump old sex related threads.
Da, there might be male lurkers but I was the one bumping some of the sex threads 008 (and I'm definitely not a man)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
it's all in the eyebrows I would suggest drawing arches on eyebrows and a lot of make up and hell of a lot of skincare serum to restore the plumpiness of the face to some degree.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
it sounds like it's so bad that you need botox unless you're my ex because botox makes people look too femme.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 01:02
Guest wrote:
it sounds like it's so bad that you need botox unless you're my ex because botox makes people look too femme.
No one asked you, schizo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Would you still like someone who’s nice but has bitchy friends? When she is with her friends she’s more bitchy..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if it will ever be possible to print gifs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 01:27
Would you still like someone who’s nice but has bitchy friends? When she is with her friends she’s more bitchy..

Yes. I’d never take her away from her friends but I am sure her friends will take her away from me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My ex is making very vulgar posts about her new boyfriend and I hate her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Actions speak louder than words and if you think I want other women I am sure you would have seen that by now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 02:17
:hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 00:52
Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 00:48
Guest wrote:
Da, there might be male lurkers but I was the one bumping some of the sex threads 008 (and I'm definitely not a man)
Same. I bump them too and I'm just a horny woman. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That is what you get for dating bi***** :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 12:38
Guest wrote:
That is what you get for dating bi***** :nails:
She wasn't bi when I was dating her. I wouldn't have dated her if she was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I AM SO SO MAD AND ANNOYED. I need to punch something or do something to get this anger out. I can't take it anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 17:36
I AM SO SO MAD AND ANNOYED. I need to punch something or do something to get this anger out. I can't take it anymore.

What’s up Doc?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 17:38
Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 17:36

What’s up Doc?
It's my father who is getting on my nerves. But generally this household is too much for me. I need to leave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I could never be with the man my crush is with. I’m usually good at empathizing and trying to visualize being in their shoes 👠 but everytime I try imagining kissing or hugging him I am so grossed out. I don’t know how she’s doing it but God Bless.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I could never be with the man my crush is with. I’m usually good at empathizing and trying to visualize being in their shoes 👠 but everytime I try imagining kissing or hugging him I am so grossed out. I don’t know how she’s doing it but God Bless.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 18:15
Are you bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:fool: Why the fuck are you trying to "empathize" with fucking men in the first place???

So glad that being with a man is such a visceral turnoff to me that I don't stay crushing on bihet women for long.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 18:19
Guest wrote:
:fool: Why the fuck are you trying to "empathize" with fucking men in the first place???

So glad that being with a man is such a visceral turnoff to me that I don't stay crushing on bihet women for long.
DA. Do you mean that the thought of being with a man is such a turnoff or you have been with a guy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 18:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Do you mean that the thought of being with a man is such a turnoff or you have been with a guy?
AYRT I'm a goldstar. The thought of anyone being with a man is enough of a turnoff to me that it keeps me from continuing to crush on a woman after I know she's with one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 18:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

AYRT I'm a goldstar. The thought of anyone being with a man is enough of a turnoff to me that it keeps me from continuing to crush on a woman after I know she's with one.
Oh ok. Me too. I don't think I can ever be date or be in a relationship with someone who has ever slept with a male even if she identifies as a "lesbian".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 18:36
Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 18:32
Guest wrote:

Oh ok. Me too. I don't think I can ever be date or be in a relationship with someone who has ever slept with a male even if she identifies as a "lesbian".
DA. I thought about dating such a woman but I just couldn’t get over her long history with men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 18:18
Guest wrote:
Are you bi?

No I’m a psychology major lol. I want to see if she really is with him for love or some other benefiting reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know baby steps ..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm so confused about my feelings for you..I feel angry at you and think you're an asshole but I also care about you and feel lust. I dunno what to do.