Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 19:52
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 19:32
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 16:03
myka4hg wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 15:34
I just saw the 3x09 trailer. The wedding does not look real. Is the new witch they found in the cave in 3x09? I think the wedding will be a premonition of the new witch using her sight & sharing with the others to give them hope. So, it will be a “real” future event but I can’t see it physically taking place as a real event in 3x09.

A wedding in the middle of a major crisis seems unlikely. A major “jump the shark” moment.
Not again…

It’s not in the middle of a crisis since at this point the Camarilla will be defeated (the political part). So for the characters it’s safe now even if the viewers know it’s not. It’s all in the script. We said it a million time that it’s real. I don’t know why it’s so hard to cope for some of you.
And there’s way too many scenes dedicated to the wedding for it to not be real. It would be a total waste of episode screentime to do all that stuff and it’s actually just a “vision to give them hope.” Like that makes even less sense than the “there’s too much going on to be a real wedding” theory because under the vision theory the vision would be taking away a big chunk of screentime only to be something that doesn’t move any plot along.

Anyone who doesn’t believe the wedding is real at this point is only setting themselves up for disappointment. There could, maybe, be some sort of vision that occurs in this episode, even a wedding-related one, but Raelle and Scylla and Abigail and Adil will definitely get married for real.
Da If I'm correct, myka4hg hasn't been reading all of the spoilers and theories, that's why sometimes she sounds clueless. But to answer her comment: The wedding is real, some of us theorized that the wedding in the promo could be a dream or imagination, and the event on the stills is the real deal, that's why the promo wedding looks weird. That's just a theory, but a wedding is 100% happening, for sure. I think they just want to give the characters a moment of happines and probably close their individual storylines before everything goes to shit in ep 10, which I think it will be a bunch of nonsense. Not looking forward to that episode to be honest, I just want to see Raelle and Scylla running away from the army and be happy. The end
That is correct. I only saw the trailer because ivan on the SpoilerTV page was very upset because he thought the wedding wasn't real. So I watched it to see what all the fuss is about. I understand there is a lot of evidence to support it is real but I just can't reconcile in my brain how an episode about a trial turned into a double wedding. :rofl:
It is Motherland. Does it really suprise you after everything we saw this 3 seasons :lol:

Reactions:

Re: Motherland: Fort Salem

Post by Guest »

When Raelle is trying to heal that cadet at the frontline, Scylla also kneels beside a cadet and touches her at the neck and wrist.
She might be checking for a pulse but it kind of looks like she tries to heal too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well Taylor said again about the wedding that "not everything is always how it looks, everything has different results..." . Yeah, I think more and more that the wedding we see in the promo is a dream or a vision, but they get marry with the cute outfits. Good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They made Raylla be the ones with the idea of the double wedding :fool: It already started bad for me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is so weird and quick it makes me think it's all fake

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 02:28
This is so weird and quick it makes me think it's all fake

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't with this, I'm just laughing, this is going too fast!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Raelle singing Velvet Underground and Nico's "I'll Be Your Mirror".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fucking Eliot...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 03:03
Fucking Eliot...
X1000! :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:blinkwide: The fuck did I just watch?! Who the hell literally forces someone else to marry? WTF!

And I thought that the last episode was bad. This has all so obviously and completely gone to shit episodes ago (but more realistically - seasons ago). :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The lighthouse it's important only if it implies that they are free because that was their dream, it was a cute moment but not with the meaning it deserved. Everything felt so fast and shallow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 03:10
The lighthouse it's important only if it implies that they are free because that was their dream, it was a cute moment but not with the meaning it deserved. Everything felt so fast and shallow.
x100 especially the bold part. and not just shallow and super fast but quite a few scenes were full on cringe, even some of the Raylla ones.

i don't know about you guys but i was shaking my head in disbelieve or bursting out laughing almost the whole time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Of course it did. This show has no idea how to pace anything. The writers realized they had about 90 minutes to wrap an entire series up when they spent the first 8 episodes doing absolutely nothing.

Honestly it wasn't nearly as bad as I was anticipating.

Also someone might want to check on the Talders. They're probably in meltdown mode. They thought it was all gonna be fake.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 03:17
Guest wrote:
Of course it did. This show has no idea how to pace anything. The writers realized they had about 90 minutes to wrap an entire series up when they spent the first 8 episodes doing absolutely nothing.

Also someone might want to check on the Talders. They're probably in meltdown mode. They thought it was all gonna be fake.
I'm having the time of my life reading the Talder discord right now. Much more entertaining than the episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Honestly, it was ALL that poorly done (What's up with their clothes? Like all of their clothes? The costumes are all so bad!) that I kinda think that it was all fake and that the next episode will be like "the previous episode was all just a joke and this is now the real one". :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It was kinda worse for me, Raylla asking Adigail to a double wedding has to be the most ridiculous forced shit.
Nicte was probably one of the bits that I actually enjoyed. And seeing Izadora kicking ass, but they killed her instead of one of those men no one cares about. So now what's the point of Penelope?

I don't care about the Talders, let them cry, they did that to themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The lighthouse was a nice touch, but was an oddly placed scene and extremely rushed. As was the wedding. We didn’t even get to hear their vows ffs. Raelle singing to Scylla was nice, but mainly focusing on hetero couples cuddling during it plus not hearing Scy tell her how that song made her feel afterwards sucked. This season is bargain basement level of effort by Eliot and the writers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 03:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm having the time of my life reading the Talder discord right now. Much more entertaining than the episode.
What are they saying? I'm curious :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh god I feel like this episode was embarassing... I didn't enjoy my beloved Raylla either, wtf Eliot, u a$$hole!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 23:46
Well Taylor said again about the wedding that "not everything is always how it looks, everything has different results..." . Yeah, I think more and more that the wedding we see in the promo is a dream or a vision, but they get marry with the cute outfits. Good.
Well that was a lie Taylor. It was exactly like we thought.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 03:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Honestly, it was ALL that poorly done (What's up with their clothes? Like all of their clothes? The costumes are all so bad!) that I kinda think that it was all fake and that the next episode will be like "the previous episode was all just a joke and this is now the real one". :lol:
:lol: I wouldn't be surprised if Eliot thinks that's a genius idea

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

27 seconds scene :unsure: yay we got the lighthouse...

My love to Taylor and Amalia, they make all of this feel like it has a lot of heart despite the crumbs the writers give them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have a feeling the mother had a vision for the future and saw this coming (the bloody scene of raelle)
So willa said to Raelle the mother will call you again
Do you think the mother will talk through raelle?

Lubxxc
Reactions:

Post by Lubxxc »

Who is the boy next to Taylor in this photo? 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 03:58
27 seconds scene :unsure: yay we got the lighthouse...
My love to Taylor and Amalia, they make all of this feel like it has a lot of heart despite the crumbs the writers give them
3 years of waiting for that crumb? Embarrassing!

Honestly, fuck Eliot and the rest of the "writers" team!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lubxxc wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 04:02
Who is the boy next to Taylor in this photo? 🤔
I think that he's Taylor's friend. I'm not 100% sure but he might be the boyfriend of the guy that's sitting on the other side of Tianna.

Like, 4-5 people there are Taylor's posse that has nothing to do with the show (if you don't count her sister). :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 03:43
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 23:46
Well that was a lie Taylor. It was exactly like we thought.
da
as I said before she sees people on Twitter saying that it is a vision and says this. She doesn't know what we are saying here, so technically she didn't lie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least the lighthouse kissing wasn't so dark like the rest of the kisses this season, although the close up had a transition blur :lol: Freeform's soft censorship it's funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 03:59
I have a feeling the mother had a vision for the future and saw this coming (the bloody scene of raelle)
So willa said to Raelle the mother will call you again
Do you think the mother will talk through raelle?
I wonder if they will make us see the mother as a character or not
And why would the mother call Raelle again?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

we got actually everything but in rushed version. I'm scared for the finale because why did they gave us lighthouse now and not next episode? What for plans do they have for the finale :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 05:24
we got actually everything but in rushed version. I'm scared for the finale because why did they gave us lighthouse now and not next episode? What for plans do they have for the finale :hmmm:
honestly, it was so clumsily and amateurishly done that i'd personally preferred not to have gotten it at all. MFS has turned into a pure clown show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor had interview with Lisa, some clips
full interview

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The fact that Scylla was still at Fort Salem wearing the uniform even days after the trial, the lighthouse being a cute vacation instead of their ideal of going away and live a free life, Raelle's speech saying she despised the military and didn't want to fight for people that hated her but then her "feelings changed", all of it felt so pro-army to me is not giving me much hopes for a Raylla ending outside of the military, unless the army is completely gone in the finale, which I doubt.

So far only Nicte remains faithful to her beliefs and ideals but is probably gonna die paying for her crimes while Alder is a saint now. Raylla are not the rebels that I fell in love with in S1, but they got a double wedding, I guess that's enough (I still love them tho, I'm just disappointed).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not having Taylor really threw them loopsided because I can't believe that this is such a mess... :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 06:24
Guest wrote:
The fact that Scylla was still at Fort Salem wearing the uniform even days after the trial, the lighthouse being a cute vacation instead of their ideal of going away and live a free life, Raelle's speech saying she despised the military and didn't want to fight for people that hated her but then her "feelings changed", all of it felt so pro-army to me is not giving me much hopes for a Raylla ending outside of the military, unless the army is completely gone in the finale, which I doubt.

So far only Nicte remains faithful to her beliefs and ideals but is probably gonna die paying for her crimes while Alder is a saint now. Raylla are not the rebels that I fell in love with in S1, but they got a double wedding, I guess that's enough (I still love them tho, I'm just disappointed).
yea, I have tiny hope they will give Raylla a farm with ducks, that why we god lighthouse this episode. But I prepare myself to be disappointed by the finale.

This episode was rushed mess. But to be fair they need wrap and to do so much in just 2 last episodes, no way this wouldn’t be rushed. I’m sad with the way this show is ending(messy) but I’m not really mad, not much could have been done anymore with this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 07:13
Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 06:24
Guest wrote:

yea, I have tiny hope they will give Raylla a farm with ducks, that why we god lighthouse this episode. But I prepare myself to be disappointed by the finale.

This episode was rushed mess. But to be fair they need to wrap and to do so much in just 2 last episodes, no way this wouldn’t be rushed. I’m sad with the way this show is ending(messy) but I’m not really mad, not much could have been done anymore with this
qmta
*got

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Amalia improvised it 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was really harsh about the show for the last weeks but I'm not so mad at this episode. Yes it was extremely rush and the format of 30 to 60 sec each scenes per episodes is a disaster. But this is the first time I felt that Taylor's accident combined with only 10 episodes to wrap up everything have really contributed to this mess. It's really obvious now that the writers have waited for Taylor return to move the story forward. It's a misfortune that it took so long for Taylor to recover and now it's felt on screen for the last 3 episodes. With what happened to Taylor, it was almost inevitable that this season will be a big disappointement if the production didn't delayed the filming.

I have mixed feeling right now about Raylla. I feel like they give us everything but nothing at the same time. It was too fast and too much in such a short time. But Tamalia sold the scenes most of the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now the Talders are comparing their trauma with the Lexa controversy in The 100... :fool:

Also, did they realized that Alder is still dead? Yeah she walk around but like a living dead. She is exactly like Willa. When her quest will be fulfilled, she will return to the mycelium.

Imagine the showrunner made Talder canon just for fanservice and at the end of the final, Alder "died" for good. It would have been another BYG trope. So it's better this way for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 08:28
Now the Talders are comparing their trauma with the Lexa controversy in The 100... :fool:

Also, did they realized that Alder is still dead? Yeah she walk around but like a living dead. She is exactly like Willa. When her quest will be fulfilled, she will return to the mycelium.

Imagine the showrunner made Talder canon just for fanservice and at the end of the final, Alder "died" for good. It would have been another BYG trope. So it's better this way for them.
Talder stuff seems to be more popular on twitter than Raylla :/ it’s just weird how it seems people sabotage themselves.

I know Raylla hasnt really been the best and it’s lacking heart, but still why people go for non canon so much? Nothing ever implied Talder would happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Go vote

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 08:44
Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 08:28

Talder stuff seems to be more popular on twitter than Raylla :/ it’s just weird how it seems people sabotage themselves.

I know Raylla hasnt really been the best and it’s lacking heart, but still why people go for non canon so much? Nothing ever implied Talder would happen.
Da
I didn’t notice that. I don’t think it’s more popular.

Not really about popularity on Twitter. But I have to say, even though we(Raylla) got a wedding and 27 seconds of a lighthouse, generally Tally&Alder relationships(not romantically, just interactions) through S2&3 got better writing than Raylla. Like I can say that I even a bit jealous for the writing they got lol. Because their interactions are connected to the plot due to that they get development that other couples on this show don’t get that includes Raylla. And I mean they have more scenes this 2 seasons

Aemeth
Veteran
Reactions: 51

Post by Aemeth »

I knew this show had fundamental writing problems since the end of seaosn 1, but I could not fathom they would destroy what it was orginally about so utterly. And these twitter stans defending everything with oh Taylor's accident, oh the last season and he wanted 7 - if you only got one season left after fucking up your second season with uninteresting nonsense and you decide to cramp in all kinds of new uneccesary shit into your last like the sterling/anacostia relationship and you will give that more screentime than the couple that was the heart of the show and made it popular... you are an idiotic bastard. Also if you defend it, have some self respect.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was fine with the previous episodes.
But this one?
Boy, this one was tragic.
Rushed, no emotion at all. Some scenes were bordering on cringey.
The lighthouse scene was a waste, they spent more time on the abigail wedding dress scene than the raylla scene. A crime to humanity.
I wom't even talk about Raylla pushing abigail amd that bore of a man to join in on the wedding. A disgrace.

There, i am done.
Thank god next week is the last episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now I'm curious to know what is Scylla role in this final episode, other than be the one who carry around Raelle, who seems to be sick/injured. I hope she have something important to do because the promo doesn't make me optimistic. At this point, I will be happy for a scene like Eleven/Mike had in ST4 in the final chapter. But even this tiny thing, I don't think we will have it.

Also I saw some theories that say that Abigail can be the last steward? I didn't pay attention to her scenes tonight but it's seems it was forshadowing? I'm so done if it's the case... yikes. Especially that her earth and sky prophecy will already play a role in the final (since Adil will also be there), why giving her another important hero plot?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 07:48
I was really harsh about the show for the last weeks but I'm not so mad at this episode. Yes it was extremely rush and the format of 30 to 60 sec each scenes per episodes is a disaster. But this is the first time I felt that Taylor's accident combined with only 10 episodes to wrap up everything have really contributed to this mess. It's really obvious now that the writers have waited for Taylor return to move the story forward. It's a misfortune that it took so long for Taylor to recover and now it's felt on screen for the last 3 episodes. With what happened to Taylor, it was almost inevitable that this season will be a big disappointement if the production didn't delayed the filming.

I have mixed feeling right now about Raylla. I feel like they give us everything but nothing at the same time. It was too fast and too much in such a short time. But Tamalia sold the scenes most of the time.
agree with that. I was really harsh about the show too and about the wedding. I'm still not that happy about this double wedding and everything in the episode happened so fast. But it really becomes clear that they had to put so much in just last view episodes because of the car accident-they were waiting for Taylor and it is the show finale. I'm honestly not mad about this episode, at least they tried to give us what we wanted, even if that was rushed and short. I'm more mad about Raylla reunion in 3x08, that is something that could have been done differently and better, if they would just improve the writing in some scenes. But here they were just trying to put everything to not make fans mad that they didn't get certain scene or thing with their faves and at the same time to bring other characters&plots to the conclusion because they have only 2 episodes left.

I also feel weird about this whole. But our shitty luck didn't help with this season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 09:35
Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 07:48

agree with that. I was really harsh about the show too and about the wedding. I'm still not that happy about this double wedding and everything in the episode happened so fast. But it really becomes clear that they had to put so much in just last view episodes because of the car accident-they were waiting for Taylor and it is the show finale. I'm honestly not mad about this episode, at least they tried to give us what we wanted, even if that was rushed and short. I'm more mad about Raylla reunion in 3x08, that is something that could have been done differently and better, if they would just improve the writing in some scenes. But here they were just trying to put everything to not make fans mad that they didn't get certain scene or thing with their faves and at the same time to bring other characters&plots to the conclusion because they have only 2 episodes left.

I also feel weird about this whole. But our shitty luck didn't help with this season
Da they could have easily balanced it out screentime wise to make up for her absence, if they gave half a shit. They could have wrapped up some stories unrelated to her when she was gone and focused on her character and Raylla after she was back at least to give something back to the fans that made the show what it is. What we're seeing is them still focusing on the others even after she was back and all we were left with was mere seconds of rushed and cringey crumbs.