Motherland: Fort Salem

Reactions:

Re: Motherland: Fort Salem

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 13:02
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 18:11
Results are in from last round of outfits polls and these are the winners!
Here are the new match ups. It's getting hard to choose because so many good ones are going up against each other.

As there is an uneven number of outfits/match ups I put the cop outfit against the phone call. And the match up with the highest winning percentage after this round will skip next match ups and advance.
These are fun. Thanx for the reminder! :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 09:34
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 07:15
Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 18:22
Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 18:06
Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 16:11

This is a lovely medley but I do appreciate the heart-wrenching "I'd know those eyes anywhere, Tally." line (Taylor's acting was also spot on!) and for that we have to thank the writer. They're not all bad... Maybe. :lol:
x2

But on another note, how hard wouldn't have been for the writers to put some flashbacks in the first half of season 2 to show how Raelle was still thinking about Scylla. It would have changed the whole vibe of the season for me. Forever bitter about that. :argh:
Also Raelle's line at the phone about thinking about Scylla when everything was falling apart in 2x10 was such a mockery. It seemed more like a line from Eliot in After The Storm. Like are you kidding me? Where and when? The all season she seemed to do anything but thinking about her.
According to Taylor's interview and I remembered now episode 9 season 1 ( Raelle said that Scylla is dead to her and she didn't want to think about her) Raelle was just trying to move on by not thinking about Scylla at all.She tried to suppress all her thoughts/ emotions and just live on. I'm not saying that I agree with that writer's decision but...
Da

Every time I come to the board, I’m surprised by how much people here hate the show. I liked how they had Raelle handle the disappointment of Scylla and I thought it was very true to her character. She’s always been one to push away emotions. I thought that all the way through the season that they played the emotions correctly.

But, I don’t expect the show to only be about them and maybe that’s the difference. I’ve really enjoyed their story and can’t wait to see what season three has in store. I don’t expect a tv show to hand feed me every second of their lives. No show has ever done that for any character ever.
Despite the fact that I do get what writers were trying to do I disagree with you. I disliked how they handled Raelle, Raylla and Scylla(screentime) this season. I‘m always see that some people think that we hate the show and want the show be only about Raelle and Scylla when it’s actually not true. We want them in the show and not show about them. The term „main“ was created for a reason. We want them be main couple and Raelle main character(like in S1) Because she is most interesting one and Taylor is best actress from trio. And no one said that we want to see every second of Raelle‘s live but see her 24/7 with unit and her just be there when she could have interesting plot, see that they gave this season everything to Tally, Alder and Abigail&Adil and actually nothing Raelle. I mean even actresses indirectly showed that they disagree with the writer’s decisions. The writing was bad this season and I‘m not talking here even only about Raylla but in general. The way they handled Willa&Raelle was bad too
da

x100 you wrote everything i was thinking too. i have no clue why some people always say that we want 'the Raylla show'. we just want a good written show all-around and for all the important characters. e.g. Anacostia also had no story in 2B almost at all and that's just fucked up!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 13:02
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 18:11
Results are in from last round of outfits polls and these are the winners!
Here are the new match ups. It's getting hard to choose because so many good ones are going up against each other.

As there is an uneven number of outfits/match ups I put the cop outfit against the phone call. And the match up with the highest winning percentage after this round will skip next match ups and advance.
Match up 4 is so unfair :lol: those were my favorites of the season. The duality 🤌 👌

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here we go

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For one last time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 21:27
For one last time

They're eyes are stunning. Both of them :$ It's so cute that they posted together and shared with us.

Seed 34
Reactions:

Post by Seed 34 »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 02:22
Guest wrote:
For one last time

They're eyes are stunning. Both of them :$ It's so cute that they posted together and shared with us.
DA
Amalia is such a cutie ¨In Taylor´s footsteps¨ :hug: :wub: the comment of the crows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seed 34 wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 02:35
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 02:22
Guest wrote:
For one last time

DA
Amalia is such a cutie ¨In Taylor´s footsteps¨ :hug: :wub: the comment of the crows
It seems they are both going to have much more time hanging together this year. This season is already better. Hope they take so many bts pics. :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 05:15
I have a problem if they leave it as it is, we don't get to see Raelle, and sorry but I want Rae not Taylor (luv you girl such a great actor), maybe with braids on one side :-/ :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 06:08
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 05:15
I have a problem if they leave it as it is, we don't get to see Raelle, and sorry but I want Rae not Taylor (luv you girl such a great actor), maybe with braids on one side :-/ :$
If there is no time jump ( :fingcross: ) it would be the same style as it was in 2x10. Maybe it grows throughout the season, it did a bit in s2. But I agree that too long would look more like Taylor, same with Amalia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:39
Here we go
Here we go anon, is that you? :hug:
I'm the european anon who always ask to point out the beginning of the ep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It must especially suck to hear this when you yourself got injured on a set due to negligence

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 16:46
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:39
Here we go
Here we go anon, is that you? :hug:
I'm the european anon who always ask to point out the beginning of the ep.
No that was me! :hug: but I do believe there was one other person who did it a few times

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These two tweets got to me more than the first. This line especially "the trauma it births can never be undone." really upset me thinking about her own trauma.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor posted on IG hahah she likes torturing/teasing us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's already 60 days

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 01:10
These two tweets got to me more than the first. This line especially "the trauma it births can never be undone." really upset me thinking about her own trauma.

What was her trauma?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 13:12
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 01:10

What was her trauma?
Sorry, plz ignore. I immediately remembered what happened to her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So tomorrow Amalia's content and next week friday Taylor's

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This scene without yellow filter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Since Amalia got her hair cut and colored, we're going to be seeing season 3 Scylla tomorrow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 16:02
Since Amalia got her hair cut and colored, we're going to be seeing season 3 Scylla tomorrow
DA hoping only colored :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Without filter Amalia’s eyes are so blue in this scene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 16:33
Without filter Amalia’s eyes are so blue in this scene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Taylor only in one scene of the movie Everything Everything?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 17:52
I don't remember anymore how many exactly she had. But not many for sure. If you wanted to watch it for her than it's not really worth it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
from the top of my head, i can only remember 2 scenes. Like the other anon said, if just for Taylor, don't bother watch it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think the cast read first screep ? They start filming next week so, I thought that maybe they already got screep and that mean Amalia knows already what'll happen in first episode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:06
Do you think the cast read first screep ? They start filming next week so, I thought that maybe they already got screep and that mean Amalia knows already what'll happen in first episode
If they start filming next week (November) then the cast have definitely had read through's of the first scripts and have their own script for maybe ep 1 and 2. Depends if the show film in order or not. But yes they definitely have scripts and know what will happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:07
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:06
If they start filming next week (November) then the cast have definitely had read through's of the first scripts and have their own script for maybe ep 1 and 2. Depends if the show film in order or not. But yes they definitely have scripts and know what will happen.
oo ye I meant *script

so people will talk to Amalia today who knows some stuff about season 3. I don't expect spoilers but just the fact that she already knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 23:05
Guest wrote:
from the top of my head, i can only remember 2 scenes. Like the other anon said, if just for Taylor, don't bother watch it.
unless I missed something very short there are 3 scenes with taylor

the longest scene is near the beginning where her and the main guy bring the cake to the main girls house

the next is when the main girls mother is looking for her daughter near the middle of the film but it’s very short and easy to miss

The last is shortest when the main guy is getting in his truck near the end and there is a shot of him showing inside the truck and taylor is in the back seat

over all maybe the same amount of actual screen time to deadpool but I liked her part in deadpool more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:45

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the black uniforms look kinda better honestly