Motherland: Fort Salem

Reactions:

Re: Motherland: Fort Salem

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 15:37
I almost forgot tagt Motherland day is today
I don't even have the spirit to watch live anymore. The previous excitement is nowhere to be found

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I see like zero excitement for this show on twitter anymore, only the cast seem to be tweeting about it. Even all the YT reactors I usually watch have forgotten about this show. I can't even be bothered to watch it but feel like I have to as I've already started it lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:57
I see like zero excitement for this show on twitter anymore, only the cast seem to be tweeting about it. Even all the YT reactors I usually watch have forgotten about this show. I can't even be bothered to watch it but feel like I have to as I've already started it lol.
yea, I don't see much excitement either. 90% of the time it feels like it is still hiatus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 20:55
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:57
yea, I don't see much excitement either. 90% of the time it feels like it is still hiatus
I realized my excitement was non existant when in s1 and 2 i would run to watch sneak peeks and promos, now i haven't watched anything. Not even the trailer tbqh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

we are getting season 3 bloopers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 21:37
That's nice, I hope it's the same for the rest of the episodes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^Well they've got literally NOTHING left to lose, might as well give everything they've got to milk this last season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 21:43
Guest wrote:
Well the vast majority of the bloopers are just Ashley fucking up, so........:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 01:08
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 21:43
Guest wrote:
Well the vast majority of the bloopers are just Ashley fucking up, so........:lol:
I am shocked :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't believe there's gonna be 3 episodes without Raelle. These episodes are a struggle to get through as it is. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Scylla puting Abigail in her place lol. Scylla knows her bae more than anyone else. I see foreshadowing conflict with Raelle and her pro army sisters

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another boring episode. Yeah... I'm not watching this anymore until Raelle comes back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well I liked the episode. More action packed but not goofy like 2x10. The angst between Scylla and Raelle was good. Loving Scylla-Tally and Scylla-Nicte, just adore Scylla in general :lol: President Wade also great.

Negatives. Meeh with the earth and sky shit but I'm just going to ignore it. They try so hard with M, the chemistry between Anacostia and Scylla >>> Anacostia and M. I missed Alder, glad we are going to see her more in the next episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I did not expect to see Raelle gone so soon :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well Motherland was trending again. The show is flopping on FF but for some reason people are talking about it more on twitter than last year :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 03:21
Well Motherland was trending again. The show is flopping on FF but for some reason people are talking about it more on twitter than last year :hmmm:
Because we are getting what we asked for-Raylla for example

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 03:23
Guest wrote:
qmta people have something to tweet about this season. But I didn’t watch the episode live again ‘cause I simply forgot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Tailored trends don't count, they just go by your algorithm. So basically if you and people you follow are tweeting about it then it trends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The should just drop the whole season. No one is watching it live anymore anyway

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Show is disjointed. They spent too much time on the dinner. Enjoyed Scylla and Raelle. The part with Raelle's mother was a little creepy, Izadora with penelope was a lot creepy. Scylla is so confused what to do about Raelle, first it is she is fine, myce will take care of her, then putting S on her hand over and over. Loved it when she hit Hearst. Like that Scylla put Abi in her place, saying she knows Raelle much better without saying exactly that. It will not last, but I liked she said it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 03:30
Guest wrote:
Tailored trends don't count, they just go by your algorithm. So basically if you and people you follow are tweeting about it then it trends.
It was trending at 10. I know the difference between tailored trends and actual trends :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tally and Scylla seem to have an episode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 03:41
Tally and Scylla seem to have an episode
Great! I liked them this episode. And I know Scylla and Abigail are going to be fine at some point but for now I'm enjoying the friction and how Scylla is always right when it comes to Raelle 🤭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 03:23
Guest wrote:
And shockingly, Scylla is getting a lot of screentime. Way more than 3 mins. I stilll fastforward the stuff she isn't in, but its been much less so far. Hope it stays that way :fingcross:

So I think there is no way the crew didn't see all those "3 mins Scylla screen time" tweets last season. They were all over my tl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
Believing this it was trending

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No one is watching live but at least new people start watching the show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagine making it to season 3 and they give us THAT kind of Raylla content in episode 2 just for Raelle to go “missing”. :rageblush: I almost feel bad for people who don’t know about Taylor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 04:34
Imagine making it to season 3 and they give us THAT kind of Raylla content in episode 2 just for Raelle to go “missing”. :rageblush: I almost feel bad for people who don’t know about Taylor.
The one rare time I won't blame the writers for the lack of Raylla stuff, cuz I pretty much blame them for everything. But if they dont deliver on the Scylla stuff then I'll be back to :rage: about them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 04:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
I didn't take a screenshot because I'm too dumb but this one is when the episode was airing. When it ended I checked and it was at 10, then spent some time at 11 and now is not there anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 04:38
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 04:34
The one rare time I won't blame the writers for the lack of Raylla stuff, cuz I pretty much blame them for everything. But if they dont deliver on the Scylla stuff then I'll be back to :rage: about them.
Agreed. If she takes a backseat to the dummy sisters, I’ll rage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What do you all think the ratings are gonna be? Let’s kinda bet :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yes I am a clown for loving that 7 seconds of Talder we got in the promo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 05:30
What do you all think the ratings are gonna be? Let’s kinda bet :lol:
Less viewers than the first episode, it's normal for ratings to drop after the premiere. Let's see if demo stays the same.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I bet Raelle and abigail crackshippers will try to justify abigail's awful selfishness by saying is something romantic lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yup! Scylla is the unsung hero of the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 04:45
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 04:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
I didn't take a screenshot because I'm too dumb but this one is when the episode was airing. When it ended I checked and it was at 10, then spent some time at 11 and now is not there anymore.
da
still trending. I can see Motherland trending every week if fans are gonna get feeded. But I am not so hopefull about the ratings, lots of people just don't watch it live anymore. I see huge bunch of people that watch the episode after it came out, this group of people was way smaller last year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After the Storm is on Hulu again ? Now I think they are doing it purpose, to milk more. Interesting that hulu is more active this year. You know what I'm not excited about the show and I'm ok that it is got cancelled. But I think I'm gonna stream it on Hulu now to support the fact that they give us Raylla this season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 07:21
After the Storm is on Hulu again ? Now I think they are doing it purpose, to milk more. Interesting that hulu is more active this year. You know what I'm not excited about the show and I'm ok that it is got cancelled. But I think I'm gonna stream it on Hulu now to support the fact that they give us Raylla this season
They spoiled everything Raylla is this After the Storm. WTH!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 07:59
Guest wrote:
QTM : Did they made a mistake and posted the 3x06 or 3x07 (When Raelle is coming back) After the Storm? It's all the scenes for an other episode, not 3x02.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yea I hate that they are just spoiling Raylla everywhere. Are they trying to promote the show this way or what ? Bc it's not helping. I feel like I saw already everything. Wtf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 08:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
QTM : Did they made a mistake and posted the 3x06 or 3x07 (When Raelle is coming back) After the Storm? It's all the scenes for an other episode, not 3x02.
might be the case :hmmm: it wouldn't be the first time they messed up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 08:08
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 08:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
might be the case :hmmm: it wouldn't be the first time they messed up
We will see if they put the same ATS on youtube and twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's in the after the storm but I put it under the spoiler tag in case some of you don't want to see other Raylla scenes for the upcoming episode. Don't watch the previous post for the same reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate it. I don't like spoilers but I'm so weak, I end up watching it. Also it's impossible to avoid since I'm sure all of it will be shared everywhere on Twitter =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's look like this season every romantic gestures or even the kissing and touching are all initiated by Raelle. It's bother me that Scylla is so passive in the relationship. Even what it's spoiled in the ATS for the upcoming episodes. I would have liked something more equal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The fact they included a Talder scene in the trailer for next episode :rofl: :rofl: They got no chill :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Still trying to understand if we will see a wedding proposal