Motherland: Fort Salem

Reactions:

Re: Motherland: Fort Salem

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 02:42
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 02:55
Wow I didn't know that Kelsey was supposed to be Abigail. I knew Abigail was recast, its a shame that Ashley was chosen lol as I think Kelsey and Taylor could have had fun with it.
Kelsey clemons? Wow i thinks she is way much better actress to play abegail than ashley. Its ashamed and i think if im not wrong she is in a relationship with a woman right now.
No, Kelcey Mawema. And she's still a better actress, which isn't really hard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think they'll go with a "friends to lovers" type of dynamic with Raylla? Or separated until they rekindle their relationship? I've been reading some Eliot interviews and he mentions "friendship" a couple of times when asked about Raelle and Scylla for S2. It would make sense since the Spree and the military will have to work together. But who knows, maybe he was just being vague.

Sorry if this has been discussed already :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2021, 05:20
Do you think they'll go with a "friends to lovers" type of dynamic with Raylla? Or separated until they rekindle their relationship? I've been reading some Eliot interviews and he mentions "friendship" a couple of times when asked about Raelle and Scylla for S2. It would make sense since the Spree and the military will have to work together. But who knows, maybe he was just being vague.

Sorry if this has been discussed already :nervous:
Considering they won't interact for half a season, it's the latter.

Gues
Reactions:

Post by Gues »

They are wrapping today. Is not like we had a lot of bts stuff but it does feel nostalgic lol. I'm just waiting for the promotion to start, even if it's just promo posters or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

that nb actor posted filming they wrap today so im guessing the newbies are season long characters. thats more than libba and glory got.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

008 I'm gonna watch, not live, but my excitement level keeps going down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 02:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wow I didn't know that Kelsey was supposed to be Abigail. I knew Abigail was recast, its a shame that Ashley was chosen lol as I think Kelsey and Taylor could have had fun with it.
Kelsey clemons? Wow i thinks she is way much better actress to play abegail than ashley. Its ashamed and i think if im not wrong she is in a relationship with a woman right now.
I'd settle for someone who doesn't victimize herself because of one person tweeting about not liking her character's boring love story plotline :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2021, 20:42
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 02:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'd settle for someone who doesn't victimize herself because of one person tweeting about not liking her character's boring love story plotline :nails:
Yeah at this stage I'd settled for a male body store manikin over Ashley. Better acting skills too.

Guessst
Reactions:

Post by Guessst »

I need them to start hyping Raylla up because I'm starting to lose interest with the little details we know about season 2 =_=
I'm ok with angst so bring it on, but give us something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guessst wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 05:54
I need them to start hyping Raylla up because I'm starting to lose interest with the little details we know about season 2 =_=

there's nothing to hype up for the first half of the season though lol cause they wont even interact and thats all that their promo tour is going to focus on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like Ashley and think her acting is fine

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 08:04
your standards must be low.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 08:12
Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 08:04
your standards must be low.
Nah. Now Legacies has some bad acting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 07:56
Guessst wrote:

there's nothing to hype up for the first half of the season though lol cause they wont even interact and thats all that their promo tour is going to focus on.
And Taylor also like a comment about Raylla being end game.
Considering where they left off in season 1,I actually prefer if they take the time to fix their relationship and have it become a solid one than have a storyline like Tally, that becomes a biddy for it

And it looks like during the second half they were filming together more and even with other characters in the mix, something we all complain about last season (how Scylla and Raylla were so separated from the other cadets)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 08:59
Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 07:56
Guessst wrote:

And Taylor also like a comment about Raylla being end game.
Considering where they left off in season 1,I actually prefer if they take the time to fix their relationship and have it become a solid one than have a storyline like Tally, that becomes a biddy for it

And it looks like during the second half they were filming together more and even with other characters in the mix, something we all complain about last season (how Scylla and Raylla were so separated from the other cadets)
I also prefer if they take their time with them but having them not even be in the same room for half a season is not it. You can't address or fix anything if you're not talking. the most we'll get is them missing each other which we already know they do. it's shit and lazy as fuck writing and I literally dont care how much they make up for it in the second half of the season at this point.

although with how these shows go I still take that over throwing raelle over random love interests because they are too lazy to think of anything else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know that there's some info from an insider, but i find it hard to believe that they will have ZERO interaction in the first half of the season. The first two episodes? i buy it, but the rest of the season? not so much. Otherwise, their reconnection will be as rushed as Tally's storyline

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 09:45
I know that there's some info from an insider, but i find it hard to believe that they will have ZERO interaction in the first half of the season. The first two episodes? i buy it, but the rest of the season? not so much. Otherwise, their reconnection will be as rushed as Tally's storyline
Warm up to the idea though cause its not happening.

BTW They might not reconcile at all. We werent promised that they would.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 10:04
Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 09:45
Warm up to the idea though cause its not happening.

BTW They might not reconcile at all. We werent promised that they would.
whatever happens, happens. I'm just not starting to live in dread until the show premieres for something that may or may not happen. IF the show decides to ignore the fan base that gave then the second season, i'll just check out then and not before they have the chance to start telling the story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As a member of the slow burn crew, I don't mind the early separation or even if they are not officially together at the end of the season. I think working on themselves is just as integral as their relationship. As long as they have little moments that you can tell that they still care is *chef's kiss*. I want an epic romance damn it :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor posted this when they were filming episode 2 or 3 if I'm correct, right? Why are we so sure this wasn't real? And if it's a dream or something, it is still them and about them as a couple, so it counts to me :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I haven't been keeping up much, so can someone explain to me why we're so sure they won't interact the entire first half? Because all I see is some snarky get used to it bitterness and I don't get why. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 18:11
I haven't been keeping up much, so can someone explain to me why we're so sure they won't interact the entire first half? Because all I see is some snarky get used to it bitterness and I don't get why. :unsure:
Because there is a thread insider who said so. Besides, its pretty obvious if you were paying attention to the cast filming bts

As for the scene they filmed early in the season I knew all along it wouldnt be real and no it definitely does not count cause it aint fucking real. Thats just the show giving you crumbs.

nath g
Reactions:

Post by nath g »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 19:04
Guest wrote:
Because there is a thread insider who said so. Besides, its pretty obvious if you were paying attention to the cast filming bts

As for the scene they filmed early in the season I knew all along it wouldnt be real and no it definitely does not count cause it aint fucking real. Thats just the show giving you crumbs.
where I can find this thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nath g wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 19:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

where I can find this thread?
...it’s this thread. They posted a couple of times throughout the season. They also talked about the new characters before anyone else did. You’ll just have to go back several pages and catch up. Maybe they’ll show up again now that the season is over with more info.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Collecting what we know: Taylor posted a code "ocean eyes" to make us know she had scenes with Amalia, and she posted it twice. One that it seems it was for ep 2, another one maybe for 6? (I don't remember well, correct me if someone knows), but she is not going to tell us everything, so its hard to know how many scenes they will get. And there is an "insider" (that I have never seen really) who has said some stuff but who knows. As for BTS content, we really didn't have many, we didn't see Jessica that much either and that doesn't mean she is not going to have scenes with the other characters, so we really don't know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 19:48
Guest wrote:
Collecting what we know: Taylor posted a code "ocean eyes" to make us know she had scenes with Amalia, and she posted it twice. One that it seems it was for ep 2, another one maybe for 6? (I don't remember well, correct me if someone knows), but she is not going to tell us everything, so its hard to know how many scenes they will get. And there is an "insider" (that I have never seen really) who has said some stuff but who knows. As for BTS content, we really didn't have many, we didn't see Jessica that much either and that doesn't mean she is not going to have scenes with the other characters, so we really don't know.
We know a lot more than that, actually. Taylor only posted the code twice, but they obviously filmed more together. Ashley even spoiled one of the scenes (which is a Raylla/Adigail scene). Second time she posted the code was at the end of February so they were filming episode 8.

We can also conclude just based off filming and filming locations alone that they were mostly filming outside of Fort Salem in the second half of the season. In episode 6, Raelle has a scene with her father out in the real world and not anywhere in the army premises. We also know that they filmed a lot in the woods and spent quite a few days in the finale filming on a farm. Fort Salem also appears to undergo a terrorist attack in episode 9/10. In addition to quite a few emotional scenes Taylor mentioned being covered in blood all day so we can expect some heavy torture/battle scenes by episode 7. Most of what we know other than filming locations is due to what Taylor and Ashley spoiled in their live videos.

Top of my head the insider said one of the new characters (Penelope) is part of Tally's storyline for the season and the other one (bald head) is a NB character.

Raelle and Scylla's scene in ep 2/3 not being real makes sense given that the set seemed to be a Spree safehouse given the couch and the pillows and there is no way Raelle would be allowed to leave Fort Salem before shit hits the fan, especially when in episode 4 they filmed that riot outside and it looks like Raelle and Scylla hadn't even reunited by then so it all fits.

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

More queerbaiting shit ^o) They reeled us in during the first season and now don't want to show the lesbians in season 2.
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 20:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
We know a lot more than that, actually. Taylor only posted the code twice, but they obviously filmed more together. Ashley even spoiled one of the scenes (which is a Raylla/Adigail scene). Second time she posted the code was at the end of February so they were filming episode 8.

We can also conclude just based off filming and filming locations alone that they were mostly filming outside of Fort Salem in the second half of the season. In episode 6, Raelle has a scene with her father out in the real world and not anywhere in the army premises. We also know that they filmed a lot in the woods and spent quite a few days in the finale filming on a farm. Fort Salem also appears to undergo a terrorist attack in episode 9/10. In addition to quite a few emotional scenes Taylor mentioned being covered in blood all day so we can expect some heavy torture/battle scenes by episode 7. Most of what we know other than filming locations is due to what Taylor and Ashley spoiled in their live videos.

Top of my head the insider said one of the new characters (Penelope) is part of Tally's storyline for the season and the other one (bald head) is a NB character.

Raelle and Scylla's scene in ep 2/3 not being real makes sense given that the set seemed to be a Spree safehouse given the couch and the pillows and there is no way Raelle would be allowed to leave Fort Salem before shit hits the fan, especially when in episode 4 they filmed that riot outside and it looks like Raelle and Scylla hadn't even reunited by then so it all fits.
I saw the things about Penelope and the NB character on twitter before it was shared on this thread. Most of it has been shared by a LATAM twitter fan account that finds all of that stuff real fast. So I don't really trust that insider.

Spoiler just in case

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 21:53
Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 20:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I saw the things about Penelope and the NB character on twitter before it was shared on this thread. Most of it has been shared by a LATAM twitter fan account that finds all of that stuff real fast. So I don't really trust that insider.

Spoiler just in case
That account has never mentioned Penelope being a part of Tally's storyline. They simply "announced" the character. It was first said here because idiots were wondering whether she'd be Raelle's new love interest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi, "insider" here.

To clarify a few things (spoiler tag, just in case)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 00:17
Hi, "insider" here.

To clarify a few things (spoiler tag, just in case)
May lesbian jesus bless you, sweet insider anon. :queen:

roan
Reactions: 2

Post by roan »

Anyone know where or when its going to air in Canada?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Your spoilers are doing a round on twitter lol, I thought "what happens on the L Chat stays on L Chat", but it looks like that rule doesn't apply for the new kids. At least here you can post it under the spoiler tag. Whatever, I just need a date and promo, that's all I ask for now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

roan wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 01:08
we don't even have a date for the US.
Your spoilers are doing a round on twitter lol, I thought "what happens on the L Chat stays on L Chat", but it looks like that rule doesn't apply for the new kids. At least here you can post it under the spoiler tag. Whatever, I just need a date and promo, that's all I ask for now.
they're probably not going to post anything else now. thanks twitter :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 02:23
roan wrote:
What a surprise. The twitter kids ruin someone else. But I don't think that Scylla playing a big role this season is necessarily a spoiler. Eliot said we were going to get a lot of Scylla to stick it to all them Scylla haters and Demetria said Scylla was the one to look out for this season. So that's more or less confirmed. But yeah, we don't know how the Raylla stuff will go down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 02:33
Guest wrote:
roan wrote:
What a surprise. The twitter kids ruin someone else. But I don't think that Scylla playing a big role this season is necessarily a spoiler. Eliot said we were going to get a lot of Scylla to stick it to all them Scylla haters and Demetria said Scylla was the one to look out for this season. So that's more or less confirmed. But yeah, we don't know how the Raylla stuff will go down.
That's true, nothing really new here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
roan wrote:
they said specifically said MVP in the finale though. so it must mean she does something important which is already a huge contrast to last year where she was locked up for 5 episodes and was in the finale for 2 minutes :eyeroll: now we know how the new character penelope relates to tally as well. not that I care but I'm glad she has a storyline other than sleeping with a married man.

wonder when raelle and scylla are going to reunite now. maybe it's in episode 5? they can't possibly drag it longer than mid-season. and if in ep 6 raelle and her father already have a scene out in the open then chances are it already happened. so I am betting on episode 5 for a reunion and since they will work together I am guessing there will be group scenes (which insider also mentioned) where scylla will prove her value and her worth to the unit and it'll help them getting back together down the line.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 02:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
roan wrote:
they said specifically said MVP in the finale though. so it must mean she does something important which is already a huge contrast to last year where she was locked up for 5 episodes and was in the finale for 2 minutes :eyeroll: now we know how the new character penelope relates to tally as well. not that I care but I'm glad she has a storyline other than sleeping with a married man.

wonder when raelle and scylla are going to reunite now. maybe it's in episode 5? they can't possibly drag it longer than mid-season. and if in ep 6 raelle and her father already have a scene out in the open then chances are it already happened. so I am betting on episode 5 for a reunion and since they will work together I am guessing there will be group scenes (which insider also mentioned) where scylla will prove her value and her worth to the unit and it'll help them getting back together down the line.
All I know is that there is going to be a lot of fastforwarding through all the non Scylla/Raelle scenes. I don't care about Tally or Abigail's storyline. And I don't even know if we will get the episodes in Canada close to when it airs in the States so I might just be watching Raylla scenes on Youtube until it gets added to Disneyplus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
roan wrote:

If we don't get a reunion sex scene after all the het stuff we will have to suffer through I am going to :rage:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 02:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

All I know is that there is going to be a lot of fastforwarding through all the non Scylla/Raelle scenes. I don't care about Tally or Abigail's storyline. And I don't even know if we will get the episodes in Canada close to when it airs in the States so I might just be watching Raylla scenes on Youtube until it gets added to Disneyplus.
See I'm praying someone out there uploads Scylla's scenes somewhere because that's basically all I'm interested in. I love her and I love her and Anacostia together so I am 100% watching that and skipping all the military bore in the first few episodes. All of that unity unit crap literally bores me to tears and there is no way I am sitting through that. on the other hand, the unit and scylla working together out in the open is something I want to see A LOT so the second half of the season might be watchable especially if most of the action is taking place outside the army. scylla knows the world outside a lot due to her being a dodger so there is a lot of potential there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is the fucking logic of having a NB in the female witch army. If she is there isn't the basically admitting that the NB stuff is shite. She's claiming to be neither male or female but yeah she's recruited into an army that only has biological women because its is that biology that determines their witch power. So its not like they are "identify" out of being a witch or a woman in fact. So fucking stupid. I'm going to be fucking rolling my eyes so much as NB. I suppose we should be glad they didn't decide to make Raelle an NB.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Am I the only one that doesn't care about that NB character? Like, do whatever Motherland, as long as Raelle and Scylla are ok. Same way I don't care about Adil or Gerit, and all men. Anyone who isn't a woman, I simply don't care.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 08:04
Am I the only one that doesn't care about that NB character? Like, do whatever Motherland, as long as Raelle and Scylla are ok. Same way I don't care about Adil or Gerit, and all men. Anyone who isn't a woman, I simply don't care.
we know nothing about them tbh. for all we know it could be a cool character. I only care in the sense that any new character is going to be a screen hogger and steal screentime from characters we DO care about. we've talked about this before but there are WAY too many characters on the show this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 03:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

See I'm praying someone out there uploads Scylla's scenes somewhere because that's basically all I'm interested in. I love her and I love her and Anacostia together so I am 100% watching that and skipping all the military bore in the first few episodes. All of that unity unit crap literally bores me to tears and there is no way I am sitting through that. on the other hand, the unit and scylla working together out in the open is something I want to see A LOT so the second half of the season might be watchable especially if most of the action is taking place outside the army. scylla knows the world outside a lot due to her being a dodger so there is a lot of potential there.
da Same for me. Only interested in Scylla and Anacostia. However, if the whole episode is vital to understanding their scenes, I will probably go back and watch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When do you guys think it will air? My guess is mid June and hopefully some type of promo by then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 19:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da Same for me. Only interested in Scylla and Anacostia. However, if the whole episode is vital to understanding their scenes, I will probably go back and watch.
So you two don't like/support raylla? wow never thought people was watching motherland just because scylla

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 23:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So you two don't like/support raylla? wow never thought people was watching motherland just because scylla
I dont think you're paying attention but there will be no Raylla in the first half of the season. A lot of us dont give a shit about the unit and that's where Raelle will be stuck with so yes, Scylla will be the only character worth watching. That and she's a fan favorite and by far the best character on the show. It's not rocket science.
When do you guys think it will air? My guess is mid June and hopefully some type of promo by then.
Summer starts end of June so... doubtful. Probably July.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. is there anyone that actually started watching this show not for raylla? i had never even heard of it before seeing it on lchat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 01:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. is there anyone that actually started watching this show not for raylla? i had never even heard of it before seeing it on lchat
Yeah, straight people. I knew about Raylla since when the show was first announced so I already watched the pilot knowing I'd get wlw in some capacity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I like them and am rooting for them. I'm just not interested in Raelle's scenes with Abigail or Tally. It she has scenes with literally anyone else I will probably watch those too. But the main reason to watch for me is Scylla and Anacostia's story line.