Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 22:46
Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 22:44
Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 22:36
Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 22:30
Jeez, some fans really sound entitled. It's none of our business to know how she deals with her healing process, she is actually being nice by telling her fans what's happened. As for Raelle, I'm sure they are making it work, it wouldn't be the first time an actor has to accommodate schedule or change the type of action scenes.
Actually it's better, action scenes in this show are ridiculous lol
I don’t get what the big fuss is either. At least she doesn’t have any permanent physical injuries. She should be fine to film basic scenes but action/deep emotional scenes are probably off the table so they must have tweaked things on her/main storyline and BTS but it shouldn’t stop her from filming.
Do we 100% know she doesn't have any ? Besides acting is mostly emotional work, you have to pretend emotions, even if it is not heavy suffering moments, still you have to be in the moment. Difficult to manage it, if you have some issues with menatl health after car accident. I don't know how much she filmed and no one of us can know. But it definitely doesn't look good and she wrote that she hope to rejoin, looks like she didn't rejoin yet/before new year
She definitely filmed. How much we don’t know. And I guess she could’ve meant rejoined definitely or simply rejoined for 3B cause they they’re just about to resume production.
She had 2 weeks to film in November prior to her accident. Currently she has not filmed and hopes to rejoin production 'in the new year'. So she still isn't filming. It sounds like she has missed a lot of filming.

Reactions:

Re: Motherland: Fort Salem

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 22:40
Guest wrote:
Jeez, some fans really sound entitled. It's none of our business to know how she deals with her healing process, she is actually being nice by telling her fans what's happened. As for Raelle, I'm sure they are making it work, it wouldn't be the first time an actor has to accommodate schedule or change the type of action scenes.
You don't need to white knight for Taylor. We are all concerned for her, her health is the priority. But, as fans of the show, this new information brings up legit questions which we are discussing. No one has been mean so no need to police the thread.
OP I understand the concern about Raelle and all, but those questioning Taylor for the way she is dealing with this sound entitled. That's all , i'm not trying to police the thread, you can say whatever you want.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 22:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t get what the big fuss is either. At least she doesn’t have any permanent physical injuries. She should be fine to film basic scenes but action/deep emotional scenes are probably off the table so they must have tweaked things on her/main storyline and BTS but it shouldn’t stop her from filming.
Do we 100% know she doesn't have any ? Besides acting is mostly emotional work, you have to pretend emotions, even if it is not heavy suffering moments, still you have to be in the moment. Difficult to manage it, if you have some issues with menatl health after car accident. I don't know how much she filmed and no one of us can know. But it definitely doesn't look good and she wrote that she hope to rejoin, looks like she didn't rejoin yet/before new year
She definitely filmed. How much we don’t know. And I guess she could’ve meant rejoined definitely or simply rejoined for 3B cause they they’re just about to resume production.
She had 2 weeks to film in November prior to her accident. Currently she has not filmed and hopes to rejoin production 'in the new year'. So she still isn't filming. It sounds like she has missed a lot of filming.
That’s not how any of this works.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 22:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't know how it all work. But I agree with OP it sounds like she didn't film. We don't know how bad the accident was and how long she needs to take a break. Car accidents can be really awful, it is not some small accidents or trauma, it can bring big damages health mental and physical

ShutYourFace007
Reactions:

Post by ShutYourFace007 »

To the person who felt it necessary to question why Taylor didn't just say from the off that she'd been involved in an accident, consider this .... Maybe she isn't one of these people who feels the need to post about every single aspect of her life. Maybe she isn't one of these people who sees a traumatic accident as a way to bump up the likes on her posts or garner sympathy from all directions. Maybe, just maybe the accident affected her in ways that you could never understand because you've never found yourself in that position. Maybe she just wanted time to heal both psychically and mentally before letting the world know why she's been off her socials. Maybe you should hold judgement on things and people you know nothing about before spreading your views over the internet. Taylor owes nobody least of all you and explanation and the fact she gave one at all speaks volumes of her character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 23:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't know how it all work. But I agree with OP it sounds like she didn't film. We don't know how bad the accident was and how long she needs to take a break. Car accidents can be really awful, it is not some small accidents or trauma, it can bring big damages health mental and physical
The accident will limit Taylor's contribution to the final season. It will have a direct impact on Raelle's screen time or story arc for at least half of the season. And of course that's bad news as fans of the show. The writers will have had to accommodate that into the story. At least her message was optimistic and she is making progress so that's good for Taylor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da I could be wrong (I haven't kept track of the filming like last year) but they are probably in episode 3, so is not that much. She can film her scenes out of order, maybe she misses some group and very physical scenes, but if she can film the calm scenes with Scylla I won't complain :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ShutYourFace007 wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 23:10
To the person who felt it necessary to question why Taylor didn't just say from the off that she'd been involved in an accident, consider this .... Maybe she isn't one of these people who feels the need to post about every single aspect of her life. Maybe she isn't one of these people who sees a traumatic accident as a way to bump up the likes on her posts or garner sympathy from all directions. Maybe, just maybe the accident affected her in ways that you could never understand because you've never found yourself in that position. Maybe she just wanted time to heal both psychically and mentally before letting the world know why she's been off her socials. Maybe you should hold judgement on things and people you know nothing about before spreading your views over the internet. Taylor owes nobody least of all you and explanation and the fact she gave one at all speaks volumes of her character.
Taylor announced on twitter she was taking a break from social media. She didn't need to say anything but she chose to do that.

Taylor just gave an explanation to all her followers on twitter. So she chose again to do exactly that.
So it seems she felt like she wanted to explain in her own words. I don't get your post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
OP literally stated facts lol. There is no other way to interpret Taylor's words.
She's either missing at least the first 3 episodes or they film her scenes for those eps later out of order when she's ready to come back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 22:17
Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 22:04
So she hasn't been filming this whole time? :unsure:
It does sound like that.......I have no idea how this final season will work.
Safe to say this finale season will be shit if she's not or barely filming. Oh well, hope she gets better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

and people from Twitter should stop bringing stuff from here to Twitter! one person wrote stupid thing doesn't mean everyone is like that here and we did answer that person too, that they are wrong and we defended Taylor. There is no need for Taylor accidently to see this negativity when she already goes through a lot.

Us discussing Raelle's screentime doesn't mean we don't care about Taylor. We DO care, I definitely care and her health is that what matters most right now. She can take as much time as she needs, even if it means less Raelle and Raylla. But we just still can be upset and discuss Raelle's screentime, some of us just want to be mental prepared that there will be less Raelle, nothing criminal in that. As I said it doesn't mean we don't care. There is no need to bring this stuff on Twitter and make an extra pressure on Taylor that some people are worried about Raelle's screentime. She already feels bad and have problems with health.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some of us here are just fans of the show and don't get personally involved with actors on twitter.
Why so much drama. Sorry for not being so emotionally invested in an actor as you are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Twitter teens are so dumb. They should just come here and respond to the posts here instead of making it public for actors to accidentally see it there. So dumb

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 22:26
Can someone please explain what the second part of the tweet means?

Aemeth
Veteran
Reactions: 51

Post by Aemeth »

Bless her, she is a sweet soul and I'm thankful she's still with us. I think it's okay to voice concern on her condition's impact on season 3 (with writers that let us down hugely) but Taylor's health is paramount and comes before the show in my opinion. A good production will work around this situation (Quentin Tarantino famously stopped the Kill Bill production against producers until Uma Thurman had her child) and if Raelle's story is bad in season 3 we know it won't be Taylor's fault.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 23:42
Twitter teens are so dumb. They should just come here and respond to the posts here instead of making it public for actors to accidentally see it there. So dumb
Hive mentality. It's immature. They're all so hung up on a person they don't personally know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
x2
That is exactly what I mean. If you have something to say, say here. They posted it on Twitter not that long after Amalia tweeted. What if Taylor or Amalia still was on Twitter at that time? I get that you got angry seeing that comment. But do you think they need to see that, especially Taylor considering in what situation is she now and after she gave an explanation? Do you think it will help her health? and some fans reposted it even with hashtag :nervous: . Think before posting something on Twitter

Aemeth
Veteran

Post by Aemeth »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 23:44
Guest wrote:
She's being vague here (as it is her right) so we can't know for sure. But I think she's saying she's still recovering and that she is thankful that the production has been planned well enough to allow for the financial burden that the injury of a main actress and rescheduling presents (it will cost them thousands). And that she's thankful they are not pushing her, and want her to heal. Which is really good news, I'm glad the production seems to treat her decently. Let's hope she will recover well x

Edit: oh I just realized you meant Amalia's tweet, sorry! I was a bit confused myself but I think she says jokingly that spirits better be high soon ( good fortune, a positive spirit) for Taylor and that she will raise hell for it to be so. That's how I understood it, I'm interested if someone else has caused different take?
Last edited by Aemeth on 06 Jan 2022, 23:57, edited 1 time in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aemeth wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 23:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's being vague here (as it is her right) so we can't know for sure. But I think she's saying she's still recovering and that she is thankful that the production has been planned well enough to allow for the financial burden that the injury of a main actress and rescheduling presents (it will cost them thousands). And that she's thankful they are not pushing her, and want her to heal. Which is really good news, I'm glad the production seems to treat her decently. Let's hope she will recover well x
Sorry I meant Amalia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 23:55
Aemeth wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 23:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sorry I meant Amalia.
The 'spirits' part? Unsure if she means the cast are doing their best to raise Taylor's spirits with the work they have put into the show so far or she means the storyline lol I'm a little lost too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aemeth wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 23:46
Bless her, she is a sweet soul and I'm thankful she's still with us. I think it's okay to voice concern on her condition's impact on season 3 (with writers that let us down hugely) but Taylor's health is paramount and comes before the show in my opinion. A good production will work around this situation (Quentin Tarantino famously stopped the Kill Bill production against producers until Uma Thurman had her child) and if Raelle's story is bad in season 3 we know it won't be Taylor's fault.
x2 More so when is a lead actress. In times of Covid, I'm sure productions are more prepared for delays, absence of actors and stuff like that, we shouldn't be too worried about it. Let's just hope Taylor heals well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everything just says she is not with the cast

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 00:10
Yeah, she's going to miss at least all of 3A. It really sucks. At least she seems to be getting better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hive mentality. It's immature. They're all so hung up on a person they don't personally know.
We don’t know her personality but she is not completely stranger. She interacted with fans a lot, I see nothing wrong that people get attached. People even get attached with fictional characters, Taylor is even a real person who didn‘t do anything bad and with whom happened such awful accident. But Twitter people are really dumb for posting such stuff from here on Twitter. Like what was the point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They’re not filming yet so of course she isn’t.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 00:20
Guest wrote:
Didn’t they suppose to start filming 5.01 ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 23:50
Guest wrote:
x2
That is exactly what I mean. If you have something to say, say here. They posted it on Twitter not that long after Amalia tweeted. What if Taylor or Amalia still was on Twitter at that time? I get that you got angry seeing that comment. But do you think they need to see that, especially Taylor considering in what situation is she now and after she gave an explanation? Do you think it will help her health? and some fans reposted it even with hashtag :nervous: . Think before posting something on Twitter
And they are making it bigger that it should have been. We are here probably like, let's say 20 people (or less who knows), they come here and get mad at a random post on an anonymous board, then they take it to twitter with their 2k followers to see it and all of them get mad lol. All of it because of a rando on the internet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 00:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They were supposed to resume yesterday but haven’t yet. This season took a hit filming wise cause of the rough winter in BC. Canceled locations filming due to flooding and snow. They’re behind on schedule. Depending on what they did to accommodate Taylor it might be a couple of weeks to reintegrate her even when she’s already ready to go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 00:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
We don’t know her personality but she is not completely stranger. She interacted with fans a lot, I see nothing wrong that people get attached. People even get attached with fictional characters, Taylor is even a real person who didn‘t do anything bad and with whom happened such awful accident. But Twitter people are really dumb for posting such stuff from here on Twitter. Like what was the point
That's fine, if twitter is your thing and you're invested. Not all of us are. Some are just casual fans of the show. It's always best to leave twitter drama there and don't bring it here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poor Taylor though this must really be taking a toll on her.

I know she can’t simply go back filming when she’s ready and comfortable due to contracts and money but whatever the show is doing to accommodate her current condition/absence I hope it works out for everyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 00:32
Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 00:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's fine, if twitter is your thing and you're invested. Not all of us are. Some are just casual fans of the show. It's always best to leave twitter drama there and don't bring it here.
OP I am not that tweeter people who got mad. Just made an explanation that is normal in general to get attached in this situation lol and it is not that we brought Twitter drama here. They came to us, took posts and brought it on Twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 00:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2
And they are making it bigger that it should have been. We are here probably like, let's say 20 people (or less who knows), they come here and get mad at a random post on an anonymous board, then they take it to twitter with their 2k followers to see it and all of them get mad lol. All of it because of a rando on the internet
x4 don’t even know what they expected from anonym forum. Someone even tagged Taylor to that post🤦‍♀️ where are they brains, than they‘re attacking us that we are talking about Raelle‘s screentime but they bring more damage with their actions than we are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 00:28
Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 00:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They were supposed to resume yesterday but haven’t yet. This season took a hit filming wise cause of the rough winter in BC. Canceled locations filming due to flooding and snow. They’re behind on schedule. Depending on what they did to accommodate Taylor it might be a couple of weeks to reintegrate her even when she’s already ready to go.
DA

x2 The weather conditions here are the ones not seen in like the last 50 years. Today, most places were closed as everything was covered in ice. Like literally, we have a sheet of green grass, covered with about 20 cm of snow, which is covered by 1 cm of ice on the top. It's fucking weird for this area. And there were floods and closed main highways until recently too, so the production certainly had and still has some delays due to that.

Regardless, I hope that Taylor's much better now and is healing fast. That's the most important part.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 01:50
Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 00:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2
x4 don’t even know what they expected from anonym forum. Someone even tagged Taylor to that post🤦‍♀️ where are they brains, than they‘re attacking us that we are talking about Raelle‘s screentime but they bring more damage with their actions than we are.
I think they shouldn't be here in the first place. I noticed there are very young peeps in this fandom that get triggered very easily. Anonymous forums are always wild spaces, if some fans are sensitive and can't handle all types of conversations this may not the best place for them.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

some of the comments man…and we call ourselves fans of MFS.. pray, send good vibes, best wishes, good energy whatever you believe in. She is a human being not only an entertainer and she respect our community, she happens to be a good soul. I hope she gets well soon and wishing the best for her this 2022, will be praying for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That's obviously a troll, no point to give it attention

hsg
Reactions:

Post by hsg »

Hi, I don't know anything about TV production. But is there any possibility that the show just continued filming on their normal schedule, and just did all the scenes she ISN'T in, and then she comes in when she's healed to film everything else retroactively? Or is that totally not a thing that TV productions would do...?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 03:21
:hmmm:

I think Taylor has corona and they are hiding it from us
If Taylor got into a car accident on the 16th November and then tweeted this on the 17th, that's very... on the nose. And kinda disrespectful to the other person. <_< I don't think she had Covid because that only takes up like 7-10 days to isolate and then she'd be back to work, but this definitely has an air of untrue about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 04:21
Guest wrote:

If Taylor got into a car accident on the 16th November and then tweeted this on the 17th, that's very... on the nose. And kinda disrespectful to the other person. <_< I don't think she had Covid because that only takes up like 7-10 days to isolate and then she'd be back to work, but this definitely has an air of untrue about it.
What are you on about?? There's nothing "on the nose" with someone not wanting to talk about a traumatic event when they are still coping with it. If you've ever been in a car accident you would know. Yeah she tweeted the day after - so what. It's maybe not a smart idea to go around saying her message to fans "definitely has an air of untrue about it" unless you have something to back it up. And who is she disrespecting? Her driver or the driver who hit her vehicle?? :eyeroll: All I see from you post is you're just spreading negativity and there's enough of that here already.
:shithead:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 10:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What are you on about?? There's nothing "on the nose" with someone not wanting to talk about a traumatic event when they are still coping with it. If you've ever been in a car accident you would know. Yeah she tweeted the day after - so what. It's maybe not a smart idea to go around saying her message to fans "definitely has an air of untrue about it" unless you have something to back it up. And who is she disrespecting? Her driver or the driver who hit her vehicle?? :eyeroll: All I see from you post is you're just spreading negativity and there's enough of that here already.
DA, I’m not the person who posted the above comment but I think some of you forget where you are posting. This is lchat. Not a fan site. Therefore not everyone cares about the cast as much as some and may critique the show, it’s writers or the actors. So remember this going forward. Yes trolls are to be ignored but can everyone stop policing the thread content. You are obviously more invested in the actors than others. Remember not everyone who visits this site is. Many are just casual fans. It’s not stan Twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hsg wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 04:17
Hi, I don't know anything about TV production. But is there any possibility that the show just continued filming on their normal schedule, and just did all the scenes she ISN'T in, and then she comes in when she's healed to film everything else retroactively? Or is that totally not a thing that TV productions would do...?
Some people think that she can film her scenes out of order. I can‘t rule it out too, there is definitely a possibility. But I think it depends on what writers planned from the beginning. She is one of the leads, she has always a lot of screentime and scenes, even if her story was bad in s2, she was in like 60-70% of all scenes. So I don’t know how many scenes the other of the cast can film without her. We have luck that the weather is bad in Canada, but at the same time we don’t know ho many scene they need to film outside. (The filmed for example Raylla date in 1x01 in studio by using mostly green screen, they weren’t outside) We also don’t know how long Taylor will still be absent and if Freeform will allocate extra time and money, that Taylor can shoot her all scenes.It is not that Raelle has normally as much screentime as Scylla in season 2, that there is nothing to shoot lol. So there is possibility but honestly who can know

Aemeth
Veteran

Post by Aemeth »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 10:57
hsg wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 04:17
Some people think that she can film her scenes out of order. I can‘t rule it out too, there is definitely a possibility. But I think it depends on what writers planned from the beginning. She is one of the leads, she has always a lot of screentime and scenes, even if her story was bad in s2, she was in like 60-70% of all scenes. So I don’t know how many scenes the other of the cast can film without her. We have luck that the weather is bad in Canada, but at the same time we don’t know ho many scene they need to film outside. (The filmed for example Raylla date in 1x01 in studio by using mostly green screen, they weren’t outside) We also don’t know how long Taylor will still be absent and if Freeform will allocate extra time and money, that Taylor can shoot her all scenes.It is not that Raelle has normally as much screentime as Scylla in season 2, that there is nothing to shoot lol. So there is possibility but honestly who can know
As they also have to deal with the icy weather in Canada and the holdups in every production there, I think they must have rewrote scripts by now. It won't be possible to shoot everything they had planned with no changes now that together with the weather problems they also have an injured main actress. I'm guessing they will do much more studio production. But I honestly don't know how they will do it because all the productions in Vancouver are fighting over locations and studios now, since they all had to hold prodcution. It's a huge mess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 10:42
Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 10:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA, I’m not the person who posted the above comment but I think some of you forget where you are posting. This is lchat. Not a fan site. Therefore not everyone cares about the cast as much as some and may critique the show, it’s writers or the actors. So remember this going forward. Yes trolls are to be ignored but can everyone stop policing the thread content. You are obviously more invested in the actors than others. Remember not everyone who visits this site is. Many are just casual fans. It’s not stan Twitter.
I am not the anon you answered either. I agree that it is L chat and not everyone here is a fan of the cast. Moreover it’s anonyme service I wouldn’t expect much at all.
I just wanted to share my opinion, not particularly to the post at almost very too but in general, and to remind that Taylor and the cast don’t own us anything either.But she decided to share with us what happened and there should be at least some respect to that. I don’t think she is lying because other of the cast support her, and what is the point in lying here. But no one of them have to share with us everything. No one ask here anyone emotionally condole. But the understanding, that the car accidents are awful, not matter with whom it happens, should be there. Some respect and understanding I think it is not that much to ask, even if it’s anonym board.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am not the anon you answered either. I agree that it is L chat and not everyone here is a fan of the cast. Moreover it’s anonyme service I wouldn’t expect much at all.
I just wanted to share my opinion, not particularly to the post at almost very too but in general, and to remind that Taylor and the cast don’t own us anything either.But she decided to share with us what happened and there should be at least some respect to that. I don’t think she is lying because other of the cast support her, and what is the point in lying here. But no one of them have to share with us everything. No one ask here anyone emotionally condole. But the understanding, that the car accidents are awful, not matter with whom it happens, should be there. Some respect and understanding I think it is not that much to ask, even if it’s anonym board.
100% this.
Also, going by Jessica tweet, it doesn't look like it was a simple fender bender. They may not have left it with highly serious injuries but it could had been a scary one.
Also keep in mind that her video was a over a month since the accident, if she had some (again not over serious) physical injuries could have been healed by them.

Has for Raelle presence in s3, they were starting episode 3 before the holidays. And already had major delays due to weather.
They are having reschedules now because of the weather. I'm not that worried with her reduce screentime because of this.
The fact that the writers from s2 come back for s3, is what gives me pause.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 13:01

100% this.
Also, going by Jessica tweet, it doesn't look like it was a simple fender bender. They may not have left it with highly serious injuries but it could had been a scary one.
Also keep in mind that her video was a over a month since the accident, if she had some (again not over serious) physical injuries could have been healed by them.

Has for Raelle presence in s3, they were starting episode 3 before the holidays. And already had major delays due to weather.
They are having reschedules now because of the weather. I'm not that worried with her reduce screentime because of this.
We have everything against us, as fans of Raylla. Keeping them apart in S2 and poor writing screen time. Now production delays due to weather, flooding and the lead not filming due to an accident and the same shitty writers returning. Yeah, my expectations are lower than a snakes belly for S3.

Aemeth
Veteran

Post by Aemeth »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 13:08
Guest wrote:

100% this.

We have everything against us, as fans of Raylla. Keeping them apart in S2 and poor writing screen time. Now production delays due to weather, flooding and the lead not filming due to an accident and the same shitty writers returning. Yeah, my expectations are lower than a snakes belly for S3.
:sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

100% this.

x2
It’s definitely better to keep expectations low. It will be difficult for them to shoot all Raelle’s scene due to weather(not enough studios for everyone) and maybe because Taylor just physically/or emotionally is not able to shoot some scenes. We can think that since it last season the writers will try do everything for fans. But I wouldn’t hold my breath, it is easier for them to rewrite the story and Raelle is no only main character. There is still Abigail, Tally… they can just focus more on them. They wanted to do Adigail sky&earth story anyway, now they have even more reasons for it.

Aemeth
Veteran

Post by Aemeth »

Guest wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 13:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

100% this.

x2
It’s definitely better to keep expectations low. It will be difficult for them to shoot all Raelle’s scene due to weather(not enough studios for everyone) and maybe because Taylor just physically/or emotionally is not able to shoot some scenes. We can think that since it last season the writers will try do everything for fans. But I wouldn’t hold my breath, it is easier for them to rewrite the story and Raelle is no only main character. There is still Abigail, Tally… they can just focus more on them. They wanted to do Adigail sky&earth story anyway, now they have even more reasons for it.
If it was me I would just write it into the show. Raelle being injured or sick. Less expensive and endangering scenes and plenty of room for Raelle and Scylla to reconnect and work out remaining difficulties. That should tide them (an us) over for an episode or two.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They could film her scenes out of order, rewrite some scenes, or film group scenes without her then add her parts later (you know productions use body doubles and tricks like that). Their schedule is already altered because of the weather so she probably has missed episodes 2 and maybe 3, is not that much (so far).
I know is not the same, but I remember Evelyne Brochu had a lot of schedule conflic to film OB, she only had two days to do her scenes of one episode and they made it work. Raelle's screen time is not the same as Delphine obviously, but once Taylor is ready she'll have the time to do it and I'm sure the production is already planning how to make it work.

As for Tay, it sounds some of you have never been through and accident or had a loved one go through something like that. Fine if you are not interested in the actors, but being a decent human is not that hard