Motherland: Fort Salem

Reactions:

Re: Motherland: Fort Salem

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 09:58
The fact they included a Talder scene in the trailer for next episode :rofl: :rofl: They got no chill :rofl:
meanwhile they've got Nicte and Tally sharing a tent lmao
I'm not mad at the show for having a lil fun. Not yet anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 08:58
I hate it. I don't like spoilers but I'm so weak, I end up watching it. Also it's impossible to avoid since I'm sure all of it will be shared everywhere on Twitter =_=
I'm ok with some spoilers like we had insider here last year, it was ok. But they spoil too much this year, I feel like I saw already everything, except lighthouse and the beach, but legit to assume we only have to wait a bit and
they are going to spoil it too. It's annoying at this point. We wanted them to promote Raylla but like they could do Raylla promo (They have 3 seasons stuff to do one) and not posting their every scene :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're so romantic and cute :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I low-key loved this episode just because of Scylla :goldstar: :heart:
I know that Taylor had to go, so I’m at least happy what we got with them both or what we got with Scylla alone regarding Raelle :bigcry:

I’m not watching the AtS stuff… at least still trying not to :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tally is smirking after Scylla punched him :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 09:58
The fact they included a Talder scene in the trailer for next episode :rofl: :rofl: They got no chill :rofl:
oh, they did? :rofl: I didn't watch the promo this time, but I mean makes sense they want to tease Talders, Raylla isn't there next episodes, yea they have no chill :rofl:
but also Alder herself is kind of spoilrish right now

Guestyyy
Reactions:

Post by Guestyyy »

I came to catch up and I saw you guys comments on the extra that are apparently posting only on hulu this year. I don't have hulu in my country. You said they spoiled everything, can someone spoil me and say what was told and/or showed or point to a link of the video under spoiler tags. I looked but I only found small gifs. TIA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Raelle was looking extra hot this episode. She was not taking crap from anyone and told them to listen to her 🥵

Anonys
Reactions:

Post by Anonys »

Haven't seen the episode yet but

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anonys wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 13:50
No!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone who haven watched Mfs season 3 on Hulu yet check, if it’s trending? Jess just posted a pic on her IG that’s trending. I became curious if it’s true or if it’s just trending for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Taylor said she got into the accident during episode 1. That explains why Raelle was nowhere to be found the whole time Scylla was giving the tour. I found that super weird on my rewatch, but I didn’t notice it the first time I watched.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 14:16
Can someone who haven watched Mfs season 3 on Hulu yet check, if it’s trending? Jess just posted a pic on her IG that’s trending. I became curious if it’s true or if it’s just trending for her
Yeah what appears in "search trends" depends on what you watch on your account and I think people confuse it with actual trends. I don't know how reliable it is, but I've been checking on flixpatrol and it hasn't appeared in the top 10 so far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 03:06
Another boring episode. Yeah... I'm not watching this anymore until Raelle comes back.
I'm gonna watch 3 and 4 only cuz Amalia said it is her fav. But I will probably skip episode 5

Anonys
Reactions:

Post by Anonys »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 14:12
Anonys wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 13:50
No!
Thanks

I'm confused about when that can happen then, since it seems she is with them and not in the micellum...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Eek, her fans can't be that blind. Abigail has been actually consistent in being selfish, there have been several times she doesn't consider what Raelle wants and feels, Since season 1 and we've talked about it. In that case, Tally should be the one upset that Raelle wants to leave because she is the closest one to her, but she isn't because she is not selfish and she is actually sympathetic towards Scylla. So this thing that she is upset because “she doesn’t want to lose her family" just shows that she is the toxic type of family.

I like that characters are not just good and perfect but can also be messy and it should be ok for her fans to accept that. I want to see some growth from Abigail.

Also I hope all of this is foreshadowing for Raylla deciding to go away from the army and all of that shit at the end, that's their perfect ending, whatever with a wedding lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Abigail is the most obnoxious character on the show. There is a reason why she only has 5 fans and they all pretend to like her for brownie points. or, you know, convince themselves she is gay because she is not interesting enough being who she is. GTFO. Too bad Scylla didn't break her face in half last episode. She deserved it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 17:08
Eek, her fans can't be that blind. Abigail has been actually consistent in being selfish, there have been several times she doesn't consider what Raelle wants and feels, Since season 1 and we've talked about it. In that case, Tally should be the one upset that Raelle wants to leave because she is the closest one to her, but she isn't because she is not selfish and she is actually sympathetic towards Scylla. So this thing that she is upset because “she doesn’t want to lose her family" just shows that she is the toxic type of family.

I like that characters are not just good and perfect but can also be messy and it should be ok for her fans to accept that. I want to see some growth from Abigail.
Also I hope all of this is foreshadowing for Raylla deciding to go away from the army and all of that shit at the end, that's their perfect ending, whatever with a wedding lol
That girl is legit insane. Like just face it, your girl Abigail is a selfish entitled bitch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

people who side with Abigail's toxic behavior, are selfish like this character <_<

Alexandra
Reactions:

Post by Alexandra »

Is it me or I can't stand Abigail at all anymore, seriously I'm making an effort when I watch the episode because her character definitely annoys me, I keep watching the show only because of scylla because amalia is incredible honestly she's the best of all I also liked the cast demetria but I didn't like the development of these two episodes for anacostia I hope they have a good story for raelle but from what I see they are going to focus on "the union of the earth and the wind" with the that do not have chemistry alias adifail

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 17:17
Guest wrote:

That girl is legit insane. Like just face it, your girl Abigail is a selfish entitled bitch.
Anyone's reasons to like a character are valid, but they can't be blind, just like I'm aware (and I'm sure most of us) of Scylla's mistakes and that she had to make amends with Raelle and all of it, it's the same with Alder fans. You'd want growth for them and that's what Abigail fans are failing to see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alexandra wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 17:35
Is it me or I can't stand Abigail at all anymore, seriously I'm making an effort when I watch the episode because her character definitely annoys me, I keep watching the show only because of scylla because amalia is incredible honestly she's the best of all I also liked the cast demetria but I didn't like the development of these two episodes for anacostia I hope they have a good story for raelle but from what I see they are going to focus on "the union of the earth and the wind" with the that do not have chemistry alias adifail
You’re not the only one. There isn’t much to like about the character. And unlike Scylla (and Raelle), the actress has no charisma so there is even less to root for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alexandra wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 17:35
I can't remember any of her scenes :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Lol what was Abigail thinking so? She and Adil are planning a family. Do others can’t plan their future too? Raelle, Tally ? They both can have some plans? Do they also have to have such reaction about Adil’s “Family speech”. Also did Abigail think she’s gonna have a family and all others are just gonna be there with her ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so After The Storm. DON'T watch if you don't wann be spoiled

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 19:05
Can't believe I'm tearing up with this 🥲 I love her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 19:05
Can't believe I'm tearing up with this 🥲 I love her
I know :'( I was way more affected by that than I thought I would be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Helicopter scene with the unit and another unknown woman. Probably from the finale / ep 3x09?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 18:51
Guest wrote:

Lol what was Abigail thinking so? She and Adil are planning a family. Do others can’t plan their future too? Raelle, Tally ? They both can have some plans? Do they also have to have such reaction about Adil’s “Family speech”. Also did Abigail think she’s gonna have a family and all others are just gonna be there with her ?
Right? She can have a family with Adil, Kalida and talk about having a baby but gets mad that Raelle daydreams to leave with Scylla :fool: And I doubt it was because she thought Scylla wanted to take Raelle out of their mission because it was Raelle who made the promise. Abigail got surprised and upset when Scylla told her Raelle dreams of leaving. So, it's selfishness or she just seeks control, I see no other reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 19:54
Helicopter scene with the unit and another unknown woman. Probably from the finale / ep 3x09?
that must be the scene eliot talked about. I think they only wear combat uniforms in the finale (and so does scylla for whatever reason)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know, I have to say I really enjoy the little snippets of Izadorra through the series. Whatever she does it’s crazy and she’s so happy doing it :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve just watched episode 2 and my god you’re all right about Abigail she’s so annoying and selfish I couldn’t stand her anymore I wish scylla could punch her lol and ofc I skipped all Adifail scenes because they’re boring and have zero chemistry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I haven't been here in ages, and just wanted to check in case it was revealed. Was Taylor physically injured in that accident or did she need emotional rest considering the mental toll it must have had on her considering her history?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 00:10
I haven't been here in ages, and just wanted to check in case it was revealed. Was Taylor physically injured in that accident or did she need emotional rest considering the mental toll it must have had on her considering her history?
I believe she said she had head trauma. But nothing too in detail. But I imagine the emotional trauma was scarring enough.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 21:37
You know, I have to say I really enjoy the little snippets of Izadorra through the series. Whatever she does it’s crazy and she’s so happy doing it :lol:
For real. Izadora is such a happy science nerd and a brilliant witch. She and Berryessa seem to have found jobs that actually fit them and make them happy, which is probably pretty rare among witched forced into servitude.

Like...I don't know wtf Izadora is doing half the time and sometimes it seems like she belongs on a more sci-fi show, but she's having a fabulous time and I am happy for her. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 05:43
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 05:30
What do you all think the ratings are gonna be? Let’s kinda bet :lol:
Less viewers than the first episode, it's normal for ratings to drop after the premiere. Let's see if demo stays the same.
Here ya go

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it just me being pretty much over this show or is the acting, in general, pretty subpar this season
There are only a few actors that you can see actually trying.

I'm pleasantly surprised with Nicte(s) actress(es) and, weirdly, the Madame President. Oh, and I absolutely cannot stand Abigail and M actresses! My god, they're just bad and you can see, plain as day, how poorly they deliver every single of their lines. That young Kalida actress is much better than those 2. Jesus!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did I miss something or did they not explain the “wards” and the “Marshall’s”?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 02:21
Is it just me being pretty much over this show or is the acting, in general, pretty subpar this season

I'm pleasantly surprised with Nicte(s) actress(es) and, weirdly, the Madame President. Oh, and I absolutely cannot stand Abigail and M actresses! My god, they're just bad and you can see, plain as day, how poorly they deliver every single of their lines. That young Kalida actress is much better than those 2. Jesus!
I've definitely noticed it. Jess in the first episode, which surprised me. Even Amalia has had one or two little things that I was a bit eek on, and I've never thought anything remotely close to that before. I do have to wonder if Taylor's accident threw them off and their heads weren't in it. Or it was simply not being in the roles for 9 months or whatever the time period was made it so they had to settle in.

But agree with M. Dear lord it's like they're a wooden board. I've noticed this in a handful of the nonbinary actors though. It's almost like they're trying to not appear either masculine OR feminine and instead they're just completely non emotive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I love Arlen (Nicte) and I want Madame President to tell me to clean my house.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Ashley is ok for a FF show, but it's the character that I find incredibly annoying. The new Nicte is doing a great job with the mannerisms and vibes, Arlen's been great since she appeared :wub: . M is not an actor and it shows.

Speaking of acting, two episodes in and I see the same Raelle with the same vibe, no "high femme" or anything, the braids are gone but she is still the same. Actually, we have the madly in love Raelle back. A win for us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 03:08
Guest wrote:

I've definitely noticed it. Jess in the first episode, which surprised me. Even Amalia has had one or two little things that I was a bit eek on, and I've never thought anything remotely close to that before. I do have to wonder if Taylor's accident threw them off and their heads weren't in it. Or it was simply not being in the roles for 9 months or whatever the time period was made it so they had to settle in.

But agree with M. Dear lord it's like they're a wooden board. I've noticed this in a handful of the nonbinary actors though. It's almost like they're trying to not appear either masculine OR feminine and instead they're just completely non emotive.
Reminds me of the one on Grey’s Anatomy. There is NOTHING there. Like there’s no trying whatsoever. I see people fawn over the couple and I’m like 👀 please get some standards.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tbh I think the show itself could have been more, the premises of the show was really interesting. What the show lacking was the MCs lacked of charisma to gain popularity. Scylla became the fan favorite cause Amalia had that "it factor" but can't say the same with Taylor, Jess & especially Ashley. Raylla let face it Amalia is carrying that ship most people couldn't careless about Raelle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 03:41
Tbh I think the show itself could have been more, the premises of the show was really interesting. What the show lacking was the MCs lacked of charisma to gain popularity. Scylla became the fan favorite cause Amalia had that "it factor" but can't say the same with Taylor, Jess & especially Ashley. Raylla let face it Amalia is carrying that ship most people couldn't careless about Raelle.
Speak for yourself. I love Raelle, she’s my favorite character. This show wouldn’t be what it is without both Amalia and Taylor. While Amalia is amazing, no doubt, Taylor Carrie’s just as much in the relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 02:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Less viewers than the first episode, it's normal for ratings to drop after the premiere. Let's see if demo stays the same.
Here ya go
Da was it always this bad? Are people seriously still trying to "save it"??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 03:32
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 03:08
Guest wrote:

Reminds me of the one on Grey’s Anatomy. There is NOTHING there. Like there’s no trying whatsoever. I see people fawn over the couple and I’m like 👀 please get some standards.
That was exactly who I had in mind when I mentioned others. It's kind of baffling. I also take a little offense at that ship being categorized as wlw when one half doesn't identify as a woman either. But some fans will cream themselves over any content I guess.

Speaking of M, is the actor trans or just nonbinary? I could have sworn I saw something about them removing their breasts, but I might be mixing actors up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 04:25
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 02:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Here ya go
Da was it always this bad? Are people seriously still trying to "save it"??
da
Lol no. I’m just curious how the ratings are going to be since they are trying so hard this season. But there is nothing about “save it” for me. You can be interested in ratings without that. Besides don’t think the ratings would help the show anyway unless of course they would make some big records

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 03:41
Don't agree. And is not just us Raylla fans, but I remember reviews of S1 that said Taylor and Raelle were a great part of the show. Raylla wouldn't be the same without Taylor just like it wouldn't be the same without Amalia.

I would say that it's just that the trio doesn't have the power and chemistry as a team, which is important for a show that centers in a sisterhood, But the characters individually are interesting (most of them), and Raylla are great as individuals and as a couple. It's just that the show decided to center in the weakest part of the story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow I didn't know the viewer numbers were below 100k. That's baaaaad.
Ain't no way any other network will want this show.