Motherland: Fort Salem

Reactions:

Re: Motherland: Fort Salem

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think the cast read first screep ? They start filming next week so, I thought that maybe they already got screep and that mean Amalia knows already what'll happen in first episode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:06
Do you think the cast read first screep ? They start filming next week so, I thought that maybe they already got screep and that mean Amalia knows already what'll happen in first episode
If they start filming next week (November) then the cast have definitely had read through's of the first scripts and have their own script for maybe ep 1 and 2. Depends if the show film in order or not. But yes they definitely have scripts and know what will happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:07
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:06
If they start filming next week (November) then the cast have definitely had read through's of the first scripts and have their own script for maybe ep 1 and 2. Depends if the show film in order or not. But yes they definitely have scripts and know what will happen.
oo ye I meant *script

so people will talk to Amalia today who knows some stuff about season 3. I don't expect spoilers but just the fact that she already knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 23:05
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 17:52
Is Taylor only in one scene of the movie Everything Everything?
from the top of my head, i can only remember 2 scenes. Like the other anon said, if just for Taylor, don't bother watch it.
unless I missed something very short there are 3 scenes with taylor

the longest scene is near the beginning where her and the main guy bring the cake to the main girls house

the next is when the main girls mother is looking for her daughter near the middle of the film but it’s very short and easy to miss

The last is shortest when the main guy is getting in his truck near the end and there is a shot of him showing inside the truck and taylor is in the back seat

over all maybe the same amount of actual screen time to deadpool but I liked her part in deadpool more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:45

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the black uniforms look kinda better honestly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:27
😍😍 Scylla is back. She looks SO good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks so gooooood :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Corvis is The live bird they almost used for Morrigan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

about death&life theory (Raylla)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelooks so different and I like both

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A change of haircut and hair colour makes the difference from Amalia to Scylla. I love both but Scylla is my baby.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She also said that she misses Taylor rn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 23:07
I feel like they will bond closer this season because after everything Raylla went through they are rooting for them harder, also this season is most likely their last, I can imagine there is a sense of an end

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 23:39
Guest wrote:
I feel like they will bond closer this season because after everything Raylla went through they are rooting for them harder, also this season is most likely their last, I can imagine there is a sense of an end
So Amalia is in Vancouver and the rest of the cast are there too ready to start filming, but the cast can't hang out? I don't get it. Yeah I know there is still a pandemic but if they take regular tests they can hang out. Why keep them all so separate?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 23:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So Amalia is in Vancouver and the rest of the cast are there too ready to start filming, but the cast can't hang out? I don't get it. Yeah I know there is still a pandemic but if they take regular tests they can hang out. Why keep them all so separate?
DA

This is a bit out of context if this is about the talk in the meeting room? If yes, someone was thanking her for the representation and for the little details they add, the holding hands, the pinky touch because that person felt that made the relationship true because she could relate. It were things she had done and being a bit older than the rest and because of where she lived and at the time things had to be hidden, she felt really connected to that. And thanked Amalia for that little things that make the relationship more realistic and relatable. That is when Amalia said she missed Taylor, she wished she was there to hear that and that she would tell her all these things people were sharing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 23:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA

This is a bit out of context if this is about the talk in the meeting room? If yes, someone was thanking her for the representation and for the little details they add, the holding hands, the pinky touch because that person felt that made the relationship true because she could relate. It were things she had done and being a bit older than the rest and because of where she lived and at the time things had to be hidden, she felt really connected to that. And thanked Amalia for that little things that make the relationship more realistic and relatable. That is when Amalia said she missed Taylor, she wished she was there to hear that and that she would tell her all these things people were sharing.
under the second Tweet (comments) was actually explanation. But I think they can‘t hang out because we didn’t get any pics but Amalia and Taylor ( and maybe Ashley) probably did their hair at the same day. Maybe even about the same time

Seed 34
Reactions:

Post by Seed 34 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
IMHO They need to create their own bubble I guess, usually it was 15 days isolation first before you introduce yourself to a new environment. Now more than ever they are going to be safety first. So even if they meet and be together they will not publish any photos, they could be fined if its one of their rules. To avoid any backlash in regards health safety. So what we might see is a live ¨meeting¨ for the fans. Once they have scenes together then maybe we might get a pic approved published :-/ in my very humble opinion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2
I mean when even Amalia says that we deserve more Raylla screentime

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA

Thanks for the context, that makes sense. It's still a mystery why Taylor herself did not attend. She must have been asked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 00:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA

Thanks for the context, that makes sense. It's still a mystery why Taylor herself did not attend. She must have been asked.
Maybe she wasn’t asked since she liked tweets about the attending, she definitely wouldn’t mind and I mean it’s money tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA

The con said they would love to have her but I think and this is just my opinion, that the con was running out of time and the amount of guests was too much. Even Amalia I would say it was a bit last minute. They had 13 guests for 2 days, one guest had to resechedule last minute. Some meet and greets and 3:1 from other guests are going to be reshechedule because the actors themselves are taking their time with the fans and then there are delays. So I think that might have been the problem. But they said theywill do a series of those afternoon events and maybe an hybrid event (in person and also virtual) maybe if people ask they can get them for one of those. I would like an afternoon one with the two of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seed 34 wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 23:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
IMHO They need to create their own bubble I guess, usually it was 15 days isolation first before you introduce yourself to a new environment. Now more than ever they are going to be safety first. So even if they meet and be together they will not publish any photos, they could be fined if its one of their rules. To avoid any backlash in regards health safety. So what we might see is a live ¨meeting¨ for the fans. Once they have scenes together then maybe we might get a pic approved published :-/ in my very humble opinion.
x2 I‘m sure there is still some COVID restriction and they don‘t want to risk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 00:26
Seed 34 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
I dunno about Covid restrictions for filming but in Canada everything is more or less going back to normal as long as you are fully vaccinated...except maybe in Alberta....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 01:27
Guest wrote:
Seed 34 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
I dunno about Covid restrictions for filming but in Canada everything is more or less going back to normal as long as you are fully vaccinated...except maybe in Alberta....
Yeah it could be, but remember the debacle of Amalia sneaking to see them?, I meant in that regards, what they are trying to avoid is a shut down they just need one to get sick or a pic not showing proper safety use. Time is money. So I would think rules are more strict for a production company especially that´s been one of the ¨approved¨ working in the pandemic (season 2) :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there a Twitter thread or somewhere that all of Taylor singing videos are linked? I am always confused at first when they come on my timeline because they rarely have her face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 01:55
Is there a Twitter thread or somewhere that all of Taylor singing videos are linked? I am always confused at first when they come on my timeline because they rarely have her face.
Go to her IG account and the first circle you see above the pics that have musical notes, thats all she has posted on IG on her status. And some she doesn´t show her face. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Not sure if here are all her singing videos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 05:21
Guest wrote:
Not sure if here are all her singing videos
da dear universe, she's so talented! :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Couple of pics of Raylla second meet in season 1 without blue filter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 07:44
I have to say that even though some of these shots get pretty dark with the filters, this and the yellow one does give it a pretty aesthetic feel and I'm not mad they used them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We are holmies now lol
We also talked that maybe Taylor train cuz of her arms and I think she also lost some weight. Well she probably train...
they both are so cute, funny and care about Raylla(representation), we truly won with them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 07:50
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 07:44
I have to say that even though some of these shots get pretty dark with the filters, this and the yellow one does give it a pretty aesthetic feel and I'm not mad they used them.
x2
some scenes are also good without filter and you can see some stuff that you couldn't see before(beacuse it was too dark)
But in general I agree that filters give the right atmosphere and aesthetic feel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

The con said they would love to have her but I think and this is just my opinion, that the con was running out of time and the amount of guests was too much. Even Amalia I would say it was a bit last minute. They had 13 guests for 2 days, one guest had to resechedule last minute. Some meet and greets and 3:1 from other guests are going to be reshechedule because the actors themselves are taking their time with the fans and then there are delays. So I think that might have been the problem. But they said theywill do a series of those afternoon events and maybe an hybrid event (in person and also virtual) maybe if people ask they can get them for one of those. I would like an afternoon one with the two of them.
x2
not even everyone got their 1:1 and some were cut because of the time. I'm sure they didn't invite Taylor and Amalia was last decision. It doesn't look like Taylor had something important to do this weekend, she could attend so if they would invite her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I didn’t think of it before because Amalia is in Vancouver now with all the cast so I was like, why is she missing Taylor, she’s right there with her but now thinking about it I think she misses Taylor’s presence at these events (cons etc) because she’s faced all the Raylla questions alone. It’s nice to share the experience and I think she’s missing Taylor. Hopefully they can still do the con together in London.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Btw Amalia said on the panel that she didn't read the scripts yet(I don't know if it means she didn't get any sripts or she just didn't read any).
I find interesting that Taylor and Amalia interviews after season finale are so different. Amalia is been asked more questions about her character, development, Spree, her past and such stuff. Of course Raylla, that they were separated for so long, about their power together (life and death) and season 3. But just noticed that Taylor is been asked a bit different way, interviewers asked her about Raelle and Unit of course and about Scylla and Amalia and it always is such huge topic. Even interviewer is like "I'm sure you were asked this questions so many time". I feel like we really attack her with questions abut Scylla and Amalia :lol: I don't want to say anything I find all their interviews interesting. Just noticed that they are kind different, Taylor was asked about kiss the scene 2x08 and kiss and Amalia didn't but she is constantly been asked about Raylla power. Interesting so

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So if you want ask for Taylor maybe we'll get her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 13:59
So if you want ask for Taylor maybe we'll get her
People can tweet them or in that same thread they have an email.