Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 21:09
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 07:40
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 07:22
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 07:10

I'm not WN fan but this month is very packed anon.
Manifest, 1899, Love is blind is super popular among gp, everyone knows that.
But WN is also weak, they let some animation and documentary kicked them out.
Those were released weeks ago, and anyways, still don’t push out of top 10. The OP comparing to FK and how FK was doing better was right. Which ok, but WN fans were saying the opposite
Again, not a WN fan but Manifest or Love is blind just related before WN a week, The crown released the same week, 1899, Dead to me, Elite released after them a week. They're kinda sandwich between popular shows. Still WN is weak af they could still hang on to US top 10 if they were good to keep audience attention.

I just checked Netflix June release , they were mostly stand up comedy and two only popular TV show Peaky Blinders, The Umbrella Academy. And it's a pride month.

You can compare them but situation is not really the same.
Da Stranger Things part 4 was also out at the same time so FK had more competition than WN actually. Not a fan of either but OP is right FK did better. WN has already fallen out of us top 1 after a week. The hype warranted or not is not the same.
Few people could finish FK so it didn't do well at all. As you will remember that was what resulted in it be cancelled. We do not yet know WN completion rate.
The Sandman had the same completion rate as FK after 4 weeks. The only difference is FK was cancelled at 50 days after its release and The Sandman was renewed 89 days after its release. We don’t know what FK completion rate is now either

Reactions:

Re: The Most Pathetic Shippers

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 22:52
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 22:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 07:22

Those were released weeks ago, and anyways, still don’t push out of top 10. The OP comparing to FK and how FK was doing better was right. Which ok, but WN fans were saying the opposite
Again, not a WN fan but Manifest or Love is blind just related before WN a week, The crown released the same week, 1899, Dead to me, Elite released after them a week. They're kinda sandwich between popular shows. Still WN is weak af they could still hang on to US top 10 if they were good to keep audience attention.

I just checked Netflix June release , they were mostly stand up comedy and two only popular TV show Peaky Blinders, The Umbrella Academy. And it's a pride month.

Da Stranger Things part 4 was also out at the same time so FK had more competition than WN actually. Not a fan of either but OP is right FK did better. WN has already fallen out of us top 1 after a week. The hype warranted or not is not the same.
Few people could finish FK so it didn't do well at all. As you will remember that was what resulted in it be cancelled. We do not yet know WN completion rate.
The Sandman had the same completion rate as FK after 4 weeks. The only difference is FK was cancelled at 50 days after its release and The Sandman was renewed 89 days after its release. We don’t know what FK completion rate is now either

Da I think what also killed FK is the criticism, if stans left their bubble a bit or lived in reality they'd notice that people hated it. Even those making threads defending it all started with "it might suck but.." think pieces. The quality was dreadful, bad acting, bad chemistry, laughable cgi..etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 22:56
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 22:52
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 22:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I think what also killed FK is the criticism, if stans left their bubble a bit or lived in reality they'd notice that people hated it. Even those making threads defending it all started with "it might suck but.." think pieces. The quality was dreadful, bad acting, bad chemistry, laughable cgi..etc
Maybe but it’s doubtful considering the criticism many of Netflix’s other releases get for reasons that are problematic not just “bad cgi” and they decide to renew. I’m not really into any of these shows I just think it’s interesting that whatever happened with FK has obviously made Netflix slow down and reconsider things regarding cancellation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Netflix never releases numbers much less completion rates. How do people get this info? Is that even legit?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 23:11
Netflix never releases numbers much less completion rates. How do people get this info? Is that even legit?
It’s from what’s-on-netflix the same source that provided the FK completion rates. They use a third party source to tabulate the data.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 23:25
Guest wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 23:11
It’s from what’s-on-netflix the same source that provided the FK completion rates. They use a third party source to tabulate the data.
da So it's most likely not accurate? There's no reason for Netflix to cancel a show that did better than another. By parading this narrative people are pretending as if Netflix' goal is to just cancel shows with wlw content, they wouldn't be spending money making them and save themselves the headache and money if that was their goal. There are many other platforms that aren't even bothering, so i genuinely don't get why people keep pushing this Netflix narrative around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah, another example is Netflix bought the rights to the Fear Street movies when it's completely centered around a lesbian love story and actually did decent promotion for it. And they are doing more. So I don't get this Netflix hates w/w narrative. OITNB ran for however many seasons as well.

I get why FK was cancelled. There's no point in doing another season if half the viewers couldn't even finish the first series. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. Netflix has also cancelled a bunch of straight shows that didn't meet the criteria they were looking for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 00:37
Yeah, another example is Netflix bought the rights to the Fear Street movies when it's completely centered around a lesbian love story and actually did decent promotion for it. And they are doing more. So I don't get this Netflix hates w/w narrative. OITNB ran for however many seasons as well.

I get why FK was cancelled. There's no point in doing another season if half the viewers couldn't even finish the first series. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. Netflix has also cancelled a bunch of straight shows that didn't meet the criteria they were looking for.
I understood why FK was cancelled. Only twitter kids who screamed Representation couldn't understand why a capitalism company made a capitalism decision in a capitalism country.
And I'll understand why if WN gets cancelled too. Drop out of US Netflix top 10 after just one week and out of many countries top 10 too only more than a week after release. Only miracle will get that show another season with this performance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

It's not just netflix getting it in the neck for this, it's every network and streaming service. A show with an f/f element gets cancelled, it gets added to the list of homophobic murders. The nuance of that cancellation does not matter, the people crying over this can see only one line of thinking and it's the one that allows them to scream injustice the loudest.

Even Legends of Tomorrow is spoken about as if that got cancelled by the big bad meanie homophobes who didn't want women kissing on the TV, when the reality is it ran its course after 7(?) whole seasons.

For every show with an f/f element that gets a cancellation which is genuinely unfair there is one that makes absolute sound sense. But you can make a better case for the shows that met a premature end if you lump them together with the ones that deserved to be canned and then spin the saddest most sympathy deserving tale possible in 2022 - that being one of how a minority demo is underrepresented and poorly treated.

All these people crying homophobia between getting hyped for yet another show that has f/f representation would be doing far more good if they redirected their energy towards coming up with ways all these inexperienced LGB creators, who the industry rightfully turns to when wanting to depict LGB characters and stories, could become better at the job so that the shows which are being produced are no so easily disposed of for being objectively poor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 04:41
Guest wrote:

It's not just netflix getting it in the neck for this, it's every network and streaming service. A show with an f/f element gets cancelled, it gets added to the list of homophobic murders. The nuance of that cancellation does not matter, the people crying over this can see only one line of thinking and it's the one that allows them to scream injustice the loudest.

Even Legends of Tomorrow is spoken about as if that got cancelled by the big bad meanie homophobes who didn't want women kissing on the TV, when the reality is it ran its course after 7(?) whole seasons.

For every show with an f/f element that gets a cancellation which is genuinely unfair there is one that makes absolute sound sense. But you can make a better case for the shows that met a premature end if you lump them together with the ones that deserved to be canned and then spin the saddest most sympathy deserving tale possible in 2022 - that being one of how a minority demo is underrepresented and poorly treated.

All these people crying homophobia between getting hyped for yet another show that has f/f representation would be doing far more good if they redirected their energy towards coming up with ways all these inexperienced LGB creators, who the industry rightfully turns to when wanting to depict LGB characters and stories, could become better at the job so that the shows which are being produced are no so easily disposed of for being objectively poor.
these type of people also don't see the forest for the trees. the more they cry homophobia despite many maaaaaaany hetero shows getting cancelled every year the more unattractive they make it for networks or streaming services to fund wlw shows because 1) people who are interested in wlw shows are a smaller demographic and many countries will outright ban them so the barrier for success is built in 2) if the show isn't successful they get labelled homophobic if they cancel them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What are your thoughts on the finale of Killing Eve? A lot were crying about the Bury Your Gays trope but imo, it’s not. I do agree that the ending was shit but because almost EVERYTHING was done poorly (pacing, story arcs, new characters, etc.). But the show is literally about assassins and murder so I’m not surprised when the antihero eventually dies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 04:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

these type of people also don't see the forest for the trees. the more they cry homophobia despite many maaaaaaany hetero shows getting cancelled every year the more unattractive they make it for networks or streaming services to fund wlw shows because 1) people who are interested in wlw shows are a smaller demographic and many countries will outright ban them so the barrier for success is built in 2) if the show isn't successful they get labelled homophobic if they cancel them
da I wish we had journalists or writers or media outlets that would react to cancellations adequately, instead of crying homophobia they should be asking platforms to understand our inability to deliver huge numbers and urging them to find other means to make profits of off wlw fandoms in other ways.
Instead all we get is hysteria and crying that only serves to turn off these platforms from highlighting stories that represent us and get rid of the headache.

OT but this thread is starting to seem more of a space for people to discuss wlw media freely away from stan threads and their insanity and it's getting a bit ot. So i wonder if we can ever create a thread where people can share thoughts and criticism and all that's being done here in relation to wlw media without censorship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 05:23
What are your thoughts on the finale of Killing Eve? A lot were crying about the Bury Your Gays trope but imo, it’s not. I do agree that the ending was shit but because almost EVERYTHING was done poorly (pacing, story arcs, new characters, etc.). But the show is literally about assassins and murder so I’m not surprised when the antihero eventually dies.
Well, the final season is terrible but to fair it stopped being good after season 1.
Hardcore fans were just emotional (gp didn't care) when they didn't get the ending they wanted: happy ending like the book or sth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 06:01
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 04:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da I wish we had journalists or writers or media outlets that would react to cancellations adequately, instead of crying homophobia they should be asking platforms to understand our inability to deliver huge numbers and urging them to find other means to make profits of off wlw fandoms in other ways.
Instead all we get is hysteria and crying that only serves to turn off these platforms from highlighting stories that represent us and get rid of the headache.

OT but this thread is starting to seem more of a space for people to discuss wlw media freely away from stan threads and their insanity and it's getting a bit ot. So i wonder if we can ever create a thread where people can share thoughts and criticism and all that's being done here in relation to wlw media without censorship.
I like this wlw media discussion. You're right that it is OT here.
Maybe we can move it to this thread, it seems more appropriate viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79068&start=400

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor Swift still.

"So, which of her opening acts does anybody else think's put out for Gaylor?

https://people.com/music/taylor-swift-e ... ning-acts/

Me, I think she's banged everybody but the black guy, and the non-Hayley Williams members of Paramore. Not to diminish the talent of anyone opening for a major artist during a big tour, but I just don't see Gaylor missing the opportunity to add notches on her bedpost.

She definitely has way more opportunities for it during this tour, though I'm certain she's done it before, given that she toured with Camila Cabelo as an opener, and they were obviously fucking. Same as when Haim opened for her originally. I'm certain at least two of the sisters put out for her."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 09:14
Taylor Swift still.

"So, which of her opening acts does anybody else think's put out for Gaylor?

https://people.com/music/taylor-swift-e ... ning-acts/

Me, I think she's banged everybody but the black guy, and the non-Hayley Williams members of Paramore. Not to diminish the talent of anyone opening for a major artist during a big tour, but I just don't see Gaylor missing the opportunity to add notches on her bedpost.

She definitely has way more opportunities for it during this tour, though I'm certain she's done it before, given that she toured with Camila Cabelo as an opener, and they were obviously fucking. Same as when Haim opened for her originally. I'm certain at least two of the sisters put out for her."
LOL. What’s with the Taylor as casanova head cannon? Even if she is gay (obviously not), I doubt she’d be the type that’s into multiple casual hookups.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Actor: can’t act, can’t emote
Pathetic fan: those micro expressions, it’s so subtle

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It should be obvious by now. If TayTay's getting in with a hot girl, it's because she's either trying to sleep with said girl, or already has.

If Camila didn't put out, she would've been replaced by any one of the countless other women who would've. Perhaps one of the sluttier members of Fifth Harmony.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 18:56
It should be obvious by now. If TayTay's getting in with a hot girl, it's because she's either trying to sleep with said girl, or already has.

If Camila didn't put out, she would've been replaced by any one of the countless other women who would've. Perhaps one of the sluttier members of Fifth Harmony.
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's very obvious she was sleeping with Taylor Swift, and equally obvious she wasn't sleeping with Shawn Mendes. Lauren and her probably had a falling out on account of Camila's not coming out while Lauren did. Sadly, staying in the closet has clearly benefitted Camila professionally, which I doubt does much to mend the hurt feelings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alemia Eve stans behavior in the Leopard Skin thread is annoying: acting like her character in that is a lesbian, when she has a bf. Or that it is obvious the actress is a lesbian and to check her thread when asked to elaborate, like people have the time to read a 500 pages thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 17:21
Alemia Eve stans behavior in the Leopard Skin thread is annoying: acting like her character in that is a lesbian, when she has a bf. Or that it is obvious the actress is a lesbian and to check her thread when asked to elaborate, like people have the time to read a 500 pages thread.
x2 extremely annoying. Her character was funny in Leopard Skin but that’s about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor Swift thread right now. They think she slept with every woman she was ever photographed together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 17:57
Taylor Swift thread right now. They think she slept with every woman she was ever photographed together.
Taylor’s thread has been like this for a decade now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The actress's name is VMELIVEVE. Stop spelling through your ass and get it right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it’s truly amazing how many people i’ve seen spell amelia’s name wrong as if it’s a hard name

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 18:35
it’s truly amazing how many people i’ve seen spell amelia’s name wrong as if it’s a hard name
ikr perhaps this PoS thread does it on purpose

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 19:03
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 18:35
ikr perhaps this PoS thread does it on purpose
corrected, PS thread :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wenclair. How are they this annoying already?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do they keep doing this? Is it necessary to force it? Just watch the actual wlw that exist or don't watch this if it doesn't speak to you. Embarrassing!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 00:57
Why do they keep doing this? Is it necessary to force it? Just watch the actual wlw that exist or don't watch this if it doesn't speak to you. Embarrassing!
All of this over straight girls in the show :fool:
They gaslighted themselves into thinking the main characters were gay (Netflix & actor/actresses kinda helped the delusion) on the show when it was not even out.
Now it's out, both girls of their precious ship is proven straight so they have to force sexuality on them and embarrassed us as a community =_=
Wenclair is the new champion of pathetic shipper.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

One thing that annoys me with fandoms of wlw ships is that the moment they love one ship they put it against every other wlw ship to bring down everything else.

WN fandom is the new one doing that. They can’t help themselves and tear down other shows just to make their betters (FK, Dickinson, MFS The Wilds…), saying stuff like the creator is the only one good at writing wlw character, pointing out flaws on other YA ships… this behaviour is really annoying.
We can celebrate the ships we love without stepping on others.

Fortunately there are various writers who can write wlw ships, there are various good wlw ships…
WN ain’t even that good at all for this kind of behaviour. They don’t care about wlw representation as they claim.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 19:09
One thing that annoys me with fandoms of wlw ships is that the moment they love one ship they put it against every other wlw ship to bring down everything else.

WN fandom is the new one doing that. They can’t help themselves and tear down other shows just to make their betters (FK, Dickinson, MFS The Wilds…), saying stuff like the creator is the only one good at writing wlw character, pointing out flaws on other YA ships… this behaviour is really annoying.

Fortunately there are various writers who can write wlw ships, there are various good wlw ships…
WN ain’t even that good at all for this kind of behaviour. They don’t care about wlw representation as they claim.
I notice this as well. Why the need to pit w/w ships against each other is beyond me. We all also have different preferences and what we like in our ships.

I think the WN ship is fine. But a good portion of their so called slow burn was off screen. I honestly don't get all the love for them. But to each their own.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 19:17
Guest wrote:

I notice this as well. Why the need to pit w/w ships against each other is beyond me. We all also have different preferences and what we like in our ships.

I think the WN ship is fine. But a good portion of their so called slow burn was off screen. I honestly don't get all the love for them. But to each their own.
SA.
Agreed. I don’t have issues with the WN couple, it’s not my cup and the show itself is not my thing, but it’s all really about taste.
We can love the things we love without putting down everything else, it seems like the ship is only good because of this and that that other ships don’t have. And it’s possible to like more than one ship at the time.

But maybe this is because the fandom is younger?
I don’t notice this behavior so much in fandom of adult ships, like I don’t see Tibette, Gini, Marina, Kacy, Gretson comparing their ships to the others.
But I see that a lot in these teen/young twenties ships.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I know it's standard behaviour to proclaim your fave show/ship is great, but the WN fans are on a whole other level. I can't scroll my tl without seeing multiple tweets about how it is the best example of this that and the other to ever grace a television. I know fandom talk well enough to spot tongue in cheek bluster. This is not that. The WN fandom truly do believe this show is up there with the greats, if not better. I can't understand how they don't see how boasting about the rotten tomatoes ranking is an own goal. Nobody outside of their bubble is going to look at those scores and believe it anything but the result of sad little fangirls spam voting. There is absolutely no chance in hell regular people see a show like WN at the top of the lists and think it truly is on a par with critically acclaimed award winners. It looks fucking ridiculous.

It isn't even the best show I've seen this month, let alone of all time. Same goes for the ship, which is honestly one of the most mid pairings I've come across. Everything about it was bare minimum. And I agree with you anon, they're picking fault with other ships, because that's the easiest way to elevate their bare minimum over all the other examples of that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WN complainers must be young. Lots of shippers have been doing the same for years. The TBH fans were doing it just last year even after that horrid show got cancelled. The FK shippers were too along with calling anyone with the smallest criticism "racist". There is nothing new under the sun with the WN shippers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 19:31
Guest wrote:

I know it's standard behaviour to proclaim your fave show/ship is great, but the WN fans are on a whole other level. I can't scroll my tl without seeing multiple tweets about how it is the best example of this that and the other to ever grace a television. I know fandom talk well enough to spot tongue in cheek bluster. This is not that. The WN fandom truly do believe this show is up there with the greats, if not better. I can't understand how they don't see how boasting about the rotten tomatoes ranking is an own goal. Nobody outside of their bubble is going to look at those scores and believe it anything but the result of sad little fangirls spam voting. There is absolutely no chance in hell regular people see a show like WN at the top of the lists and think it truly is on a par with critically acclaimed award winners. It looks fucking ridiculous.

It isn't even the best show I've seen this month, let alone of all time. Same goes for the ship, which is honestly one of the most mid pairings I've come across. Everything about it was bare minimum. And I agree with you anon, they're picking fault with other ships, because that's the easiest way to elevate their bare minimum over all the other examples of that.
Same.
What confuses is that there isn’t even one thing worth standing out about this show or ship? Everything about it is basic and seen before. Wlw Couple on sci-fi show is actually a more common thing, targetting an audience that has seen this before too. The ship skipped over the actual period that mattered. There is really nothing there to stand out. It’s such delusion behaviour.
Maybe because they know that, they try to bring down others? It just seems at a whole new level with this fandom. And I thought FK was bad. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 19:37
WN complainers must be young. Lots of shippers have been doing the same for years. The TBH fans were doing it just last year even after that horrid show got cancelled. The FK shippers were too along with calling anyone with the smallest criticism "racist". There is nothing new under the sun with the WN shippers.
Not sure your interpretation skills are the best right now because that is what people are saying, that this is standard beahviour.
I would just say that in some cases at least there is one thing that stands out, but with WN there is nothing there new.
They didnt even get an ending together, not even that one can brag about :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
WN fans are the young ones, what the show does for representation in general is nothing new and not even groundbreaking, I wish it had a coherent story and an interesting pairing to boot but it's so bare minimum especially for a fantasy show...I really like season 1 but it lost that spark and chemistry. Like what most people are saying, Mary and Ava's relationship held it together but everything was so bland this season. You need more than a pretty pairing for a show to work.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 20:51
Guest wrote:
WN fans are the young ones, what the show does for representation in general is nothing new and not even groundbreaking, I wish it had a coherent story and an interesting pairing to boot but it's so bare minimum especially for a fantasy show...I really like season 1 but it lost that spark and chemistry. Like what most people are saying, Mary and Ava's relationship held it together but everything was so bland this season. You need more than a pretty pairing for a show to work.
It’s a show that could have a hetero audience, it had it in season 1, as opposed to something like FK that was aimed gay, but we can tell that no hetero viewers buy the ship and it’s all the sapphic fandom gearing up behind that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 19:46
Guest wrote:
Not sure your interpretation skills are the best right now because that is what people are saying, that this is standard beahviour.
I would just say that in some cases at least there is one thing that stands out, but with WN there is nothing there new.
They didnt even get an ending together, not even that one can brag about :lol:
Yes but the thread is saying WN is especially bad when they are comparable to any other fans. FK were the worst as they believed there was a homophobic conspiracy against them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What planet do these people live on. They do nothing but project and then cry queerbait.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 21:46

What planet do these people live on. They do nothing but project and then cry queerbait.
Very weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't this obsession with Jenna Ortega.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 22:05
I don't get this obsession with Jenna Ortega.
*fixed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 22:10
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 22:05
I don't get this obsession with Jenna Ortega.
*fixed
She's a great actress with huge potential. What's not to get?
Some people are really salty over Wednesday and Jenna getting the promos and attention

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 21:46

This twitter accounts and other known twitter accounts are in every w/w fandom if not leading them, and it's always the same delusional behavior, so no surprise that fandoms tends to be out of touch with reality these late years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We really had to be put through the FK insanity during the summer for everyone to now bring it down to make WN thrive? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The denial of some station 19 shippers in believing they were baited by straight actresses now that it becomes obvious who one of them dates…

After so many years of fandom and people still let themselves be played by hetero actresses using fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 00:48
The denial of some station 19 shippers in believing they were baited by straight actresses now that it becomes obvious who one of them dates…

After so many years of fandom and people still let themselves be played by hetero actresses using fans
No one baited these people, they do this with every wlw pairing. They see some chemistry and start making shit up and baiting themselves. Both are straight women who have always dated men. They should have been more concerned that one of them seems to have a double personality where she is surrounded by racist homophobes and is a homewrecker whose co-star has repeatedly called out in public, then plays the angelic image in public.