The Most Pathetic Shippers

Reactions:

Re: The Most Pathetic Shippers

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 00:55
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 00:48
The denial of some station 19 shippers in believing they were baited by straight actresses now that it becomes obvious who one of them dates…

After so many years of fandom and people still let themselves be played by hetero actresses using fans
No one baited these people, they do this with every wlw pairing. They see some chemistry and start making shit up and baiting themselves. Both are straight women who have always dated men. They should have been more concerned that one of them seems to have a double personality where she is surrounded by racist homophobes and is a homewrecker whose co-star has repeatedly called out in public, then plays the angelic image in public.
Fans do it themselves but this one also implied more than once she is part of the community.
She knows well what she was doing.
Not to say that fans weren’t pathetic anyways in even shipping.
That fandom has always been one of the worst.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 00:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The denial of some station 19 shippers in believing they were baited by straight actresses now that it becomes obvious who one of them dates…

After so many years of fandom and people still let themselves be played by hetero actresses using fans
No one baited these people, they do this with every wlw pairing. They see some chemistry and start making shit up and baiting themselves. Both are straight women who have always dated men. They should have been more concerned that one of them seems to have a double personality where she is surrounded by racist homophobes and is a homewrecker whose co-star has repeatedly called out in public, then plays the angelic image in public.
Fans do it themselves but this one also implied more than once she is part of the community.
She knows well what she was doing.
Not to say that fans weren’t pathetic anyways in even shipping.
That fandom has always been one of the worst.
And she said she was bi? How does her dating a dude going through mid-life crisis invalidate that? She was with a dude when she said it so.. I just wonder if they'll stop protecting her now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 22:50
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 21:46

What planet do these people live on. They do nothing but project and then cry queerbait.
This twitter accounts and other known twitter accounts are in every w/w fandom if not leading them, and it's always the same delusional behavior, so no surprise that fandoms tends to be out of touch with reality these late years.
da
These accounts are kinda baiting people cause they knew JO and her new show Wednesday are hot new things right now.
So exploiting them for clout based on their own and teenager lesbians delusion.
JO barely had one gay role in The fallout, the rest are very straight including Wednesday :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 21:27
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 19:46
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 19:37
WN complainers must be young. Lots of shippers have been doing the same for years. The TBH fans were doing it just last year even after that horrid show got cancelled. The FK shippers were too along with calling anyone with the smallest criticism "racist". There is nothing new under the sun with the WN shippers.
Not sure your interpretation skills are the best right now because that is what people are saying, that this is standard beahviour.
I would just say that in some cases at least there is one thing that stands out, but with WN there is nothing there new.
They didnt even get an ending together, not even that one can brag about :lol:
Yes but the thread is saying WN is especially bad when they are comparable to any other fans. FK were the worst as they believed there was a homophobic conspiracy against them.
DA we're talking about the same people here, remember. The great lesbian migration and all that. They jumped from FK to WN, maybe making a couple stops on other ships along the way. So if WN is cancelled, you can absolutely bet the homophobic conspiracy will again be aired. Only this time it will be louder, because WN is better quality than FK was, which will just stoke the whole 'didn't deserve to be cancelled' flames twice as high. That's basically why people are being so extra over WN, more so than with FK. Because FK was objectively terrible and all of the talking it up was tinged with the admission it wasn't the best TV ever made, whereas WN is the better of the two, and that's just a green light for the people to throw their soul into talking it up. It's objectively average. But it can be spoken of without having to pretend it wasn't total garbage, and people sure are putting maximum effort into lauding it.

I agree that FK brought out a special kind of crazy with the whole 'if you don't like it, you're a racist' thing, and the genuine belief it got canned because it was f/f, but WN hasn't been out long enough for that level of crazy to set in yet. People are well on their way to losing all perspective over this show though, if netflix don't renew I won't be touching twitter for at least two weeks. No amount of muting will stop the meltdown being all over my tl. It will be the worst cancellation reaction to date because people are so up this show's ass they think only god himself could have made it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 04:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
WN complainers must be young. Lots of shippers have been doing the same for years. The TBH fans were doing it just last year even after that horrid show got cancelled. The FK shippers were too along with calling anyone with the smallest criticism "racist". There is nothing new under the sun with the WN shippers.
Not sure your interpretation skills are the best right now because that is what people are saying, that this is standard beahviour.
I would just say that in some cases at least there is one thing that stands out, but with WN there is nothing there new.
Yes but the thread is saying WN is especially bad when they are comparable to any other fans. FK were the worst as they believed there was a homophobic conspiracy against them.
DA we're talking about the same people here, remember. The great lesbian migration and all that. They jumped from FK to WN, maybe making a couple stops on other ships along the way. So if WN is cancelled, you can absolutely bet the homophobic conspiracy will again be aired. Only this time it will be louder, because WN is better quality than FK was, which will just stoke the whole 'didn't deserve to be cancelled' flames twice as high. That's basically why people are being so extra over WN, more so than with FK. Because FK was objectively terrible and all of the talking it up was tinged with the admission it wasn't the best TV ever made, whereas WN is the better of the two, and that's just a green light for the people to throw their soul into talking it up. It's objectively average. But it can be spoken of without having to pretend it wasn't total garbage, and people sure are putting maximum effort into lauding it.

I agree that FK brought out a special kind of crazy with the whole 'if you don't like it, you're a racist' thing, and the genuine belief it got canned because it was f/f, but WN hasn't been out long enough for that level of crazy to set in yet. People are well on their way to losing all perspective over this show though, if netflix don't renew I won't be touching twitter for at least two weeks. No amount of muting will stop the meltdown being all over my tl. It will be the worst cancellation reaction to date because people are so up this show's ass they think only god himself could have made it.
Da
WN is such a mediocre show though? I have absolutely no agenda against it, i really wanted to like it and support it mostly because of the female cast and all but holy shit it's so badly written. That script is hilarious and the acting is so bad and the whole show is cringey with that Jesus dude. And the couple legit came out of nowhere, you have a girl who was boy crazy and thought about nothing else but that man but suddenly she has two scenes with Beatrice and they're in love?? How? There was also no chemistry between the actresses and that kiss gave me second and embarrassment.
FK was pure trash also with bad writing and chemistry, and the attacks on people who criticized it made me dislike it even more. I couldn't even finish 2 episodes, it was awful.
These people need to understand that the quality isn't there and we're lesbians saying it, it's not like we're lesbopobic or some shit. God knows i'm thirsty for content, but it doesn't mean i can lie about the quality of what we're getting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Simon Berry [WN creator] is the only writer I trust to do f/f stories" ...and the man himself admitted to straight up forgetting to film Beatrice during the big two season build up kiss.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 06:57
"Simon Berry [WN creator] is the only writer I trust to do f/f stories" ...and the man himself admitted to straight up forgetting to film Beatrice during the big two season build up kiss.
Odd because most of them were surprised Avatrice became canon, at least in the way it was done. That’s partially why they’re going crazy about it. Their expectations were low.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
As if he's writing was so good? They had no build up whatsoever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 07:25
Guest wrote:
Odd because most of them were surprised Avatrice became canon, at least in the way it was done. That’s partially why they’re going crazy about it. Their expectations were low.
That's the crux of it all, isn't it. These people have been burned to the point of now considering the most average of average to be spectacular. Make it canon and you'll be worshipped. That's about as much as you need to do to satisfy.

Thing is though, I've been burned as much as anyone but I'm still managing to be objective and rational. So what's the excuse?

Is it a hive mind thing? Is there some kind of weird phenomenon at play here that has people making all these ridiculous OTT statements because of a supposed need to be seen as the one who loves something the most? They're all coming out with such excessive takes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Danielle pulled the " bi" card while we all know she's straight, and still some here believe her .
But let's not kid ourselves, Jaina is a narcissistic attention seeker who also wrecked her own home and another 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That’s them kissing his ass in case there is a third season so he writes more of the couple.

I see for the past days they have been trashing FK and MFS, fighting with other fans (cause of the migration there are barely other fans though). Those shows, they used to high praise too. But now those are canceled, they have a new ship so time to praise the new guy and burn the rest.
The writing of WN is bad. And even though it is not offensive for wlw, it’s really not better than FK and WN. It all just gets this talk cause these young fans ship these bad acted couples.
And after it, there will be something else.
They will also fall into the whole mixing private and characters. One of the actresses gets attacked for not being on SM much and dating that super hero actor guy.
It’s too soon for all the mess in this fandom but all the signs of crashing are already there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor has truly embraced Emily Dickinson and all the things she writes are gonna be about ONE woman only lmao I don't see what's the problem with that. As if someone else can match Karlie fuckin Kloss, duh?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 08:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Danielle pulled the " bi" card while we all know she's straight, and still some here believe her .
But let's not kid ourselves, Jaina is a narcissistic attention seeker who also wrecked her own home and another 🤣
But lbr Jaina doesn't act all angelic or pretend to be something she's not, that's the whole difference. She was the first to shade them about queerbaiting and other things too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 04:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Objectively, WN has less view than FK (almost 20m views less: 2 weeks data). Hell Netflix recently cancelled Fate Winx saga that had double the view of WN (2 weeks data).
It may not be the worst cancellation reaction cause FK social media made more noise than WN social media I mean WN has less view than FK so it says something :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 02:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What planet do these people live on. They do nothing but project and then cry queerbait.
This twitter accounts and other known twitter accounts are in every w/w fandom if not leading them, and it's always the same delusional behavior, so no surprise that fandoms tends to be out of touch with reality these late years.
da
These accounts are kinda baiting people cause they knew JO and her new show Wednesday are hot new things right now.
JO barely had one gay role in The fallout, the rest are very straight including Wednesday :fool:
DA her role on Scream5 was gay too (also Madison Mikey's character was les or bi) but they changed it at last minute and made a secondary character the token lesbian of the movie. Probably to avoid criticism for having a psycho lesbian/bi trope.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 16:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
DA her role on Scream5 was gay too (also Madison Mikey's character was les or bi) but they changed it at last minute and made a secondary character the token lesbian of the movie. Probably to avoid criticism for having a psycho lesbian/bi trope.
Didn't matter, not canon so it doesn't count. 1 bisexual role in the sea of straight roles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 02:40
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 16:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Didn't matter, not canon so it doesn't count. 1 bisexual role in the sea of straight roles.
Lmao of course it doesn't count but I'm just saying that she auditioned to another one :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I watched Wednesday and i might be the only one who found it boring as hell and i kept wondering wtf were these people shipping and seeing "queer coded" shit?? There was literally nothing special there whatsoever and the other one spent half of the season thirsting over some guy and her and Wednesday barely interacted. You have to ask what these pathetic shippers are on at a certain point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 03:36
I watched Wednesday and i might be the only one who found it boring as hell and i kept wondering wtf were these people shipping and seeing "queer coded" shit?? There was literally nothing special there whatsoever and the other one spent half of the season thirsting over some guy and her and Wednesday barely interacted. You have to ask what these pathetic shippers are on at a certain point.
You're not the only one. I watched it cause I love love Christina Ricci Wednesday version when I was a kid and I'm disappointed with this new show. Very CW mediocre everything.
Wenclair shippers are very special kind of pathetic. Enid actress personally said she loved her relationship with a boy still doesn't stop their delusion.
Now they gaslight themselves and other people into thinking it will happen in season 2 :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 03:45
Guest wrote:
You're not the only one. I watched it cause I love love Christina Ricci Wednesday version when I was a kid and I'm disappointed with this new show. Very CW mediocre everything.
Wenclair shippers are very special kind of pathetic. Enid actress personally said she loved her relationship with a boy still doesn't stop their delusion.
Now they gaslight themselves and other people into thinking it will happen in season 2 :fool:
I was starting to question my sanity because i kept wondering what the hype was all about, it reminded me of Vampire Diaries with the dark tryhard shtick. It was not good at all, i just wanted it to end, and the way Jenna played Wednesday was so over the top imo.
But what are they even shipping there?? Did something special happen and i missed it? There was literally nothing there and at this point it's pure lunacy. No wonder Netflix keeps ignoring them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
These people were so convinced pre-release that it was going to be canon f/f that they were always going to latch onto the slightest evidence they could claim as evidence. It was never going to be the case that they climbed down and just enjoyed the show for what it was. This would have been a great chance to scream queerbait but they haven't done so, they have doubled down on Wenclair, because it's not quite so easy to go down the queerbait route when you've baited yourself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 04:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I was starting to question my sanity because i kept wondering what the hype was all about, it reminded me of Vampire Diaries with the dark tryhard shtick. It was not good at all, i just wanted it to end, and the way Jenna played Wednesday was so over the top imo.
But what are they even shipping there?? Did something special happen and i missed it? There was literally nothing there and at this point it's pure lunacy. No wonder Netflix keeps ignoring them.
You missed nothing cause there was literally nothing. Even the friendship aspect was lacking cause two girls were busy with their bfs until last episode.
But you know "Denial is a river in Egypt. Even though everybody is straight"
For a school about outcast everybody is overwhelmingly straight :rofl: cause it was written/directed by two bland boomer dudes and one weird boomer dude called Tim Burton.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 04:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You missed nothing cause there was literally nothing. Even the friendship aspect was lacking cause two girls were busy with their bfs until last episode.
For a school about outcast everybody is overwhelmingly straight :rofl: cause it was written/directed by two bland boomer dudes and one weird boomer dude called Tim Burton.
Yeah, they weren't even close like?? These people are crazy there is no other explanation and the show isn't even worth it. Someone up there said they are thirsty for a well written and acted show, but nah because this show is neither. I'd respect them more if they admitted that they are just thirsty for attractive actresses on their screen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 04:07
Guest wrote:
These people were so convinced pre-release that it was going to be canon f/f that they were always going to latch onto the slightest evidence they could claim as evidence. It was never going to be the case that they climbed down and just enjoyed the show for what it was. This would have been a great chance to scream queerbait but they haven't done so, they have doubled down on Wenclair, because it's not quite so easy to go down the queerbait route when you've baited yourself.
This whole ship it first/prove it later thing is wild to me. When did people seem to collectively forget that the latter part of that approach isn't necessary at all? There is no rule that says your ship has to be justified by what is on the screen. I kinda hate how this rise in canon rep has fried everyone's brains into thinking a ship must be evidence to be legitimate. When I started out in fandom nobody gave a shit if you shipped two characters who had never even interacted. Nobody wrote 12 slide powerpoint presentations to state their case for why they were shipping it, they just did. Same thing was the norm even for characters who weren't even on the same show. Nowadays it seems like shipping is one big exercise in arguing why your faves are real instead of recognising that canon doesn't matter and just having fun with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 04:52
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 04:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah, they weren't even close like?? These people are crazy there is no other explanation and the show isn't even worth it. Someone up there said they are thirsty for a well written and acted show, but nah because this show is neither. I'd respect them more if they admitted that they are just thirsty for attractive actresses on their screen.
Lmao yes, be f* real and admit they watch it for Jenna and for gp it's cause of Addams family IP.
The show’s dialogue is flavorless at best and laughable at worst.
Wednesday shtick was enjoyable for supporting in a film bit it'll be very deliberately one-note boring and overexposure for a TV show under these untalented dudes and past the prime Tim Burton. Everything is a cliché. The 90s cheap CGI.
This show could just air on CW and fit right in. It's not worth to be this desperate and delusional.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 05:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This whole ship it first/prove it later thing is wild to me. When did people seem to collectively forget that the latter part of that approach isn't necessary at all? There is no rule that says your ship has to be justified by what is on the screen. I kinda hate how this rise in canon rep has fried everyone's brains into thinking a ship must be evidence to be legitimate. When I started out in fandom nobody gave a shit if you shipped two characters who had never even interacted. Nobody wrote 12 slide powerpoint presentations to state their case for why they were shipping it, they just did. Same thing was the norm even for characters who weren't even on the same show. Nowadays it seems like shipping is one big exercise in arguing why your faves are real instead of recognising that canon doesn't matter and just having fun with them.
I saw the perfect example of this play out in the wilds fandom a few days back. A fully paid up fic writing member of the Leatin ship club tweeted that they personally thought the relationship in the show read platonic rather than romantic but was shipping it anyway, and all the shippers who swear the canon is romantic started melting down.

So clearly it's not just a thing to argue your ship's validity to non-shippers or to antis, it’s also felt necessary to argue with fellow shippers who have interpreted the canon differently but have still managed to arrive at shipping the characters. Truly weird behavior.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You’re talking about crackshipping, which is different than shipping, though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 05:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I saw the perfect example of this play out in the wilds fandom a few days back. A fully paid up fic writing member of the Leatin ship club tweeted that they personally thought the relationship in the show read platonic rather than romantic but was shipping it anyway, and all the shippers who swear the canon is romantic started melting down.

So clearly it's not just a thing to argue your ship's validity to non-shippers or to antis, it’s also felt necessary to argue with fellow shippers who have interpreted the canon differently but have still managed to arrive at shipping the characters. Truly weird behavior.
DA. Sure you can ship two straight people cause it has been done since ages by everyone and their mother.
But go out of your way to scream lesbian/gay Wednesday under Netflix tweets and downplay straight real relationships to uplift barely a friendship (relationship in their head) is very pathetic.
Try to convince themselves it'll happen in season 2 even though onehalf of the ship is boycrazy and in a happy relationship with a boy is truly disturbing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 05:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's the same either way. Someone else's headcanon has no bearing on your own. That is now flying over the head of pretty much everyone. Whether crackship, or subtext ship, or canon ship, most people seem way more interested in screaming the reasons for why they're right to ship something than they are just getting on and shipping it with no care for what anyone else thinks.

Half my TL is people quote tweeting other people's opinions to tell them why they're wrong, and the other half is people unpromptedly tweeting why their ship is correct. It's exhausting. There's barely any fun to be found in fandom now, it's all taken so damn seriously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are people able to watch a wlw show without obsessing about the actresses being secretly in love anymore? It seems people nowadays don't get what acting means. The same creepy cycle always repeats with the exact same words repeated and it always ends with them harassing the actresses and them swearing off wlw roles. Every single time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 15:43
Are people able to watch a wlw show without obsessing about the actresses being secretly in love anymore? It seems people nowadays don't get what acting means. The same creepy cycle always repeats with the exact same words repeated and it always ends with them harassing the actresses and them swearing off wlw roles. Every single time.
Most shows with wlw actually barely have any fans or fans obsessing over it lol
But yeah, the few that get active fans fall into that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Nowadays rps starts when the actresses are announced to play lovers even before the damn thing airs, before it was a fandom anomaly now it's a normal daily activity. every look, every word is analyzed to prove a secret love or at least a crush, shippers do that even with their fanon ship where their pairing aren't even a couple in the fiction and aren't even friends in real life.
I really don't understand this pathetic behavior, and I won't be surprised that many actresses (and their real life partners) who suffered from that don't want to do w/w roles anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 18:57
Guest wrote:
Nowadays rps starts when the actresses are announced to play lovers even before the damn thing airs, before it was a fandom anomaly now it's a normal daily activity. every look, every word is analyzed to prove a secret love or at least a crush, shippers do that even with their fanon ship where their pairing aren't even a couple in the fiction and aren't even friends in real life.
I really don't understand this pathetic behavior, and I won't be surprised that many actresses (and their real life partners) who suffered from that don't want to do w/w roles anymore.
And even on the welcome occasions when things don't descend into an rps mess you still get weirdos convincing themselves the actresses are into women because 'she can't be het if she kisses a woman like that'. The whole thing is so creepy I can't even laugh at the way almost all of the kisses made out to be indisputably natural f/f kissing are actually really quite awkward.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 19:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And even on the welcome occasions when things don't descend into an rps mess you still get weirdos convincing themselves the actresses are into women because 'she can't be het if she kisses a woman like that'. The whole thing is so creepy I can't even laugh at the way almost all of the kisses made out to be indisputably natural f/f kissing are actually really quite awkward.
You can't watch shit when you're sane anymore, they cry and pretend to be oppressed the moment you tell them to let people enjoy the actual show and mods protect them. You dare criticise their insanity and you're called a troll, even though they are the trolls for making these women's lives miserable. Look at what they did to the actresses from Station 19, if I were those women I'd never go near a wlw role again even if I starve.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 19:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You can't watch shit when you're sane anymore, they cry and pretend to be oppressed the moment you tell them to let people enjoy the actual show and mods protect them. You dare criticise their insanity and you're called a troll, even though they are the trolls for making these women's lives miserable. Look at what they did to the actresses from Station 19, if I were those women I'd never go near a wlw role again even if I starve.
DA, it's no surprise that there is less and less rep as the insanity is gaining most fans and driving away producers and networks not only actors, now there are barely w/w shows unlike we used to have before due to that reason and also to the fact that those shows never bring in numbers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 22:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA, it's no surprise that there is less and less rep as the insanity is gaining most fans and driving away producers and networks not only actors, now there are barely w/w shows unlike we used to have before due to that reason and also to the fact that those shows never bring in numbers.
There isn’t less and less rep, there are more lesbians overall and % wise than there ever was.
But most of them aren’t really aknowledged by wlw fandom.

What I think, but really just based on notice, is that actresses stay more and more away from this. And good for them. They just have to act and end of

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 22:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Plenty do. I don't see rls for the WN couple or the full as ditchwater Hawaii couple either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:37
Guest wrote:
Plenty do. I don't see rls for the WN couple or the full as ditchwater Hawaii couple either
da They only stop when one or two of the actresses is married and doesn't hide a husband or a boyfriend from the start or show no closeness at all, which is the case for the two shows you mentioned. Often the moment they realize two actresses can tolerate each other and one or two might be single, the craziness is unleashed. So "plenty" is a bit of a stretch there, the majority are unhinged.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I've not seen any rls for WN, but I guess that's hard to pull off when Alba is so publicly on the arm of whatever his name is.

I have however seen people rooting out all of her previous lesbian roles to compile a dossier of evidence on why she is bi.

It has only been three weeks. The crazy will get here eventually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 06:37
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 05:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's the same either way. Someone else's headcanon has no bearing on your own. That is now flying over the head of pretty much everyone. Whether crackship, or subtext ship, or canon ship, most people seem way more interested in screaming the reasons for why they're right to ship something than they are just getting on and shipping it with no care for what anyone else thinks.

Half my TL is people quote tweeting other people's opinions to tell them why they're wrong, and the other half is people unpromptedly tweeting why their ship is correct. It's exhausting. There's barely any fun to be found in fandom now, it's all taken so damn seriously.
It's why I get irrationally angry about Supercorp. This huge collective hive mind (inc people I legit respect) convinced themselves that there was something happening with them, despite the writers and actors saying it want going to happen. Then when it didn't happen, they shouted 'queerbait'.

And as a result of that ship, both the show and others resisted showing meaningful f/f friendships lest the crazy ensue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 04:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I've not seen any rls for WN, but I guess that's hard to pull off when Alba is so publicly on the arm of whatever his name is.

I have however seen people rooting out all of her previous lesbian roles to compile a dossier of evidence on why she is bi.

I haven't seen them suggest Alba is bi. However dating a man doesn't stop the likes of the Cate Blanchette/Taylor Swift type crazies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 00:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I haven't seen them suggest Alba is bi. However dating a man doesn't stop the likes of the Cate Blanchette/Taylor Swift type crazies.
Because Alba doesn't entertain them, plus she's dating an A lister and probably thinks she's above this show now anyway. Things would be different if her and the other actress actually interacted and did interviews together or anything that gave them material to work with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think a lot of it comes from how much the actresses also feed the fandom. I don’t want to blame them per se, but if you have at least one party, and especially you have two, catering to the fandom and pretending they’re too close and kinda baiting even, then fandoms get crazier (marina, gini, girl from dickinson, wednesday girl, etc…)

The actresses from Hawaii don’t engage in that fakery and the ones from WN also so far don’t seem to be feeding, so fandoms stay more in their lane.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 00:07
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 00:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Because Alba doesn't entertain them, plus she's dating an A lister and probably thinks she's above this show now anyway. Things would be different if her and the other actress actually interacted and did interviews together or anything that gave them material to work with.
I agree that they are worse if the actress interact too much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pimp Cara:"If you were dating someone like Gaylor, and they told you that you were the only woman in their life, would you believe them? And this is assuming Karlie hadn't taken part in any sort of orgyesque behavior with Gaylor herself, which is highly unlikely.

This is from 2016, and it's not like all these ladies are old friends. Some of these girls she'd only struck up friendships with a few months ago, and let's face it, the only possible reason Gaylor'd seek to be friends with Blake Lively and Ruby Rose is for sex. She's all over Cara and Abi, and Karlie's all the way at the far right end, looking none too perturbed with her own babe at her side."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That Yongkong Byulkong thread. Are those girls a couple? Or gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 09:28
That Yongkong Byulkong thread. Are those girls a couple? Or gay?
A long time ago someone who trades in business (or something like that ) posted info about a bunch of stuff in the Korean thread. The info came true a few months ago. It was mainly about future projects, she new the specific names a long time before anyone. She also gave some info about personal stuff and said it is known that they are a couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Paris was basically Taylor Swift before Taylor Swift was Taylor Swift. Both ladies clearly had a harem thing going on with their female friends, and with themselves as sultana. Albeit Gaylor's definitely surpassed Paris in harem starpower and prestige, and I've never heard anything about Gaylor being a madam, nor a prostitute"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor Swift stans are at it again:

-Well, if she was there they're still together. That's too much of a coincidence.

-they are at least fwb there is no way these two aren't seeing each other on the dl there is way way way too many "coincidences"