Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chloe M. and Kate H. is the new place for tracking every single of their moves

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

kpop groups

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do the Taylaurs still exist? If so, it was them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Do the Taylaurs still exist? If so, it was them.
Kaylors do too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Apparently someone told Rachel Weisz of a video compilation of her saying "gay things". God, why do people have no filter these days? So embarrassing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can I say supercop fans? Supercop fan lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Kaylors do too
Very few of them left compared to the size of them a couple years ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Nope. There are hundreds and hundreds of Tumblr blogs dedicated to the shipping of the two

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oldie but goodie, I still say the Jennifer Beals and Laurel Holloman crazies were up there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah they were bad. So were the Carolers. And any ship that got booted off L Chat or felt the need to create their own board where they could be extra psycho - those are top contenders.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Apparently someone told Rachel Weisz of a video compilation of her saying "gay things". God, why do people have no filter these days? So embarrassing.
All the berthas who fell for Blanchett's Carol promotional schtick are now migrating to Weisz. Give it some time and they'll be on to someone else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I checked, they still exist. Seems they've been busy inspecting and debating over why Prepon's phone case is broken (?) and calling her family fake, and being annoyed that Schilling's IG posts aren't titillating them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I checked, they still exist. Seems they've been busy inspecting and debating over why Prepon's phone case is broken (?) and calling her family fake, and being annoyed that Schilling's IG posts aren't titillating them.
They're so desperate is not even funny anymore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Crapbark is still at it spying on people's christmas decorations and the same old lol.

"Aaaand I just found proof it was two days ago. Just search for insta photos of the restaurant, you can see that even the Christmas decorations are the same. Now I wonder what she was doing in that bar. Maybe she went to greet her drag queens. It definitely looked like a no-family trip prior to Christmas with family.

Well, I hope they had fun. It's a bit sad they can't spend Christmas as a family yet, but we know Cate's politics... :shrug:"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You dumbasses couldn't stay at tapacrap?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're discussing this photo. Her eyes are swollen so she's not with Andrew anymore.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Br7_YXTHlAy/?utm_source=ig_embed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Apparently someone told Rachel Weisz of a video compilation of her saying "gay things". God, why do people have no filter these days? So embarrassing.
All the berthas who fell for Blanchett's Carol promotional schtick are now migrating to Weisz. Give it some time and they'll be on to someone else.
They are already cancelling her for playing a "trans" character. lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lmfao, I saw that. They're all over the place now foaming at the mouth over it. The way they attack women is amazing, it's like they get off on it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Crapbark is still at it spying on people's christmas decorations and the same old lol.

"Aaaand I just found proof it was two days ago. Just search for insta photos of the restaurant, you can see that even the Christmas decorations are the same. Now I wonder what she was doing in that bar. Maybe she went to greet her drag queens. It definitely looked like a no-family trip prior to Christmas with family.

Well, I hope they had fun. It's a bit sad they can't spend Christmas as a family yet, but we know Cate's politics... :shrug:"
I think that she genuinely believes that Rooney Mara and Cate Blanchett will one day spend christmas together. wtf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Crapbark is still at it spying on people's christmas decorations and the same old lol.

I think that she genuinely believes that Rooney Mara and Cate Blanchett will one day spend christmas together. wtf
Sick, demented & obsessively pathetic bunch. They have invaded the new site as well. They just cannot wrap their heads around there is no relationship. What a sad sad mis-spent life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Not in public, but privately. :bertha:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sick, demented & obsessively pathetic bunch. They have invaded the new site as well. They just cannot wrap their heads around there is no relationship. What a sad sad mis-spent life.
Nice to see you realise your own problem. :alright: Yes, it's a sad sad mis-spent life on us. Now get a new hobby. Or job.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nice to see you realise your own problem. :alright: Yes, it's a sad sad mis-spent life on us. Now get a new hobby. Or job.

Aaannndddd confirmed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Oldie but goodie, I still say the Jennifer Beals and Laurel Holloman crazies were up there.
If you go out of your way to alter a website so this ship can be "real", you will forever be remembered. OG but still one of the crown winners.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Why her? She has a Carol-like movie coming out?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Oldie but goodie, I still say the Jennifer Beals and Laurel Holloman crazies were up there.
If you go out of your way to alter a website so this ship can be "real", you will forever be remembered. OG but still one of the crown winners.
They tried to alter a website?

I mostly remember them because of JustTraveller's epic quote, "Her clit grew fivefold".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why her? She has a Carol-like movie coming out?
She was in two lesbian films this year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I mostly remember them because of JustTraveller's epic quote, "Her clit grew fivefold".
Classic
Yes they went around peer-edited sites where they would list women as "past relationships", then use that site as evidence.

The one I remember the most was editing Beals dating history to add Jodie Foster as a former girlfriend and Laurel as current girlfriend with LChat as the source for confirmation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: Kaylors do too
https://blindgossip.com/wedding-arrangement/#more-97694

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Of course they think it's a trans character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Aaannndddd confirmed
The lonely old coot forgot to hide her Brit spelling again too. Treading water for years and never being right probably does that to a person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Aaannndddd confirmed
The lonely old coot forgot to hide her Brit spelling again too. Treading water for years and never being right probably does that to a person.
Toooo funny.. Has to claim anyone who thinks differently has to be an employee of Cate or her management team. They would have better things to do than monitor and post in some obsessive pathetic forums. They deal in real life not some shipping forum.
Btw... I don't work for anyone affiliated with Cate (dream job tho but I am too old) & I still don't think CB RM has, or ever had a relationship. Too bad so many others think like I do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Aaannndddd confirmed
Toooo funny.. Has to claim anyone who thinks differently has to be an employee of Cate or her management team. They would have better things to do than monitor and post in some obsessive pathetic forums. They deal in real life not some shipping forum.
Btw... I don't work for anyone affiliated with Cate (dream job tho but I am too old) & I still don't think CB RM has, or ever had a relationship. Too bad so many others think like I do.

A shill...that is the term. That group calls non believers shills.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Classic
Yes they went around peer-edited sites where they would list women as "past relationships", then use that site as evidence.

The one I remember the most was editing Beals dating history to add Jodie Foster as a former girlfriend and Laurel as current girlfriend with LChat as the source for confirmation.
DA. Lol I didn't know about any of that. Fantastic. I remember the thread for Beals (or was it a shipping thread?) got closed because there were some real batshits in there. I also remember some of the Glee ships being messy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Classic

DA. Lol I didn't know about any of that. Fantastic. I remember the thread for Beals (or was it a shipping thread?) got closed because there were some real batshits in there. I also remember some of the Glee ships being messy.
The heyday of the Glee HeYa thread got nutty. People certain that Heather Morris' conservative mother was keeping "our girls" apart, plus violent hateful comments aimed at real life boyfriends and of course - lots of body language experts coming out of the woodwork.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The further someone descends into shipping, the more self aggrandizing they get. Why is that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Killing Eve shippers.

"omg she called her Jodie's, I swear I cried at their gifs, so proud of my girls".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Coming here to say Killing Eve shippers but anon beat me to it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Classic

The heyday of the Glee HeYa thread got nutty. People certain that Heather Morris' conservative mother was keeping "our girls" apart, plus violent hateful comments aimed at real life boyfriends and of course - lots of body language experts coming out of the woodwork.
I think my favorite was the body language and pupil dilation expert from the Taylaur ship. I forgot their user name but at the time they were one of the leading crazies around here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I saw two stans on ttwitter fighting over who was better and who was the true "leader of the gays" and I wanted to smack both of them. Worshipping these hets who string them along for promotion purposes and take up gay role opportunities in films for awards bait.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think rachel weiz is harmless and she is just looking for more meaty roles for females to play beyond the man's gf or wife. If she got roles where she didn't romance anyone but her character was it own person with great pov and characterization, she would love that too. Stan twitter lesbians are just latching on her quest to find varied roles that focus on women's pov. Cate blancett just enjoyed the attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Coming here to say Killing Eve shippers but anon beat me to it
Are they shipping the actresses already or just the characters?
Their characters have an entertaining dynamic but shipping the actresses or the two f** up characters they portray seems a bit too much, even for TLC standards.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both the actresses and the character in a semi earnest fashion but in a very downlow way where it only comes out during big events, where they are like "proud of mah girls for standing next to each other, I am in tears at their bond, they love each other so much", etc etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I think rachel weiz is harmless and she is just looking for more meaty roles for females to play beyond the man's gf or wife. If she got roles where she didn't romance anyone but  her character was it own person with great  pov and characterization, she would love that too. Stan twitter lesbians are just latching on her quest to find varied roles  that focus on women's pov. Cate blancett just enjoyed the attention.
DA. Unfortunately their latching comes with the usual "champion of the gays" and "lesbian queen" and such nonsense. I have nothing against Weisz or whoever tbh, it's business and bottom line for these actors, I get it. But I also get tired of stan girls watering everything down and bestowing overlfowing attention and praise to straight celebs for doing the basics. T

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of shipping characters vs shipping real life people, how often does a ship firmly remain on the characters only?

That's often how they start but in so many cases Ive seen, it eventually drifts and encompasses the actual people too. I personally don't mind the shipping of characters as much as the real life stuff. Extremes in either case are annoying ofc but with real people the stalking and harassment factors come into play.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I think rachel weiz is harmless and she is just looking for more meaty roles for females to play beyond the man's gf or wife. If she got roles where she didn't romance anyone but her character was it own person with great pov and characterization, she would love that too. Stan twitter lesbians are just latching on her quest to find varied roles that focus on women's pov. Cate blancett just enjoyed the attention.
DA. Unfortunately their latching comes with the usual "champion of the gays" and "lesbian queen" and such nonsense. I have nothing against Weisz or whoever tbh, it's business and bottom line for these actors, I get it. But I also get tired of stan girls watering everything down and bestowing overlfowing attention and praise to straight celebs for doing the basics. T
This. And those are the same stans who say that they hate the word 'queer' and all that and lesbian is the only word but then they praise these STRAIGHT celebs doing basic and below the average things. It's just wrong and they really don't see that they are such hypocrites.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Speaking of shipping characters vs shipping real life people, how often does a ship firmly remain on the characters only?

That's often how they start but in so many cases Ive seen, it eventually drifts and encompasses the actual people too. I personally don't mind the shipping of characters as much as the real life stuff. Extremes in either case are annoying ofc but with real people the stalking and harassment factors come into play.
In the past 5 years I'm seeing less and less real life shipping. With the exception of Cate & Rooney and Taylor & Laura, I can't think of any other rps that blew up recently. I'd say it's because we have more out actresses now so people would rather obsess about real couples instead.

What hasn't changed is thinking any actress who played les/bi has a chance of being into women but nope, not seeing a lot of real life shipping lately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Speaking of shipping characters vs shipping real life people, how often does a ship firmly remain on the characters only?

In the past 5 years I'm seeing less and less real life shipping. With the exception of Cate & Rooney and Taylor & Laura, I can't think of any other rps that blew up recently. I'd say it's because we have more out actresses now so people would rather obsess about real couples instead.

What hasn't changed is thinking any actress who played les/bi has a chance of being into women but nope, not seeing a lot of real life shipping lately.
I agree I see less than I used to. And the Taylaurs and Carols, those are both years and years old now and they never got anywhere. I think it's more of a habit for those types more than anything now.