Post by Guest »

Holly!!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow is mods allow this thread?

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

Guest wrote:Wow is mods allow this thread?

why not?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest_guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Wow is mods allow this thread?

why not?
mods not allow cammie and kara thread so i don't know if they will allow this?

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't wait for My Drunk Girlfriend part deux with Paige. She will be hilarious. The first one with Holly was so funny too. :drunk:

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

Guest wrote:I can't wait for My Drunk Girlfriend part deux with Paige. She will be hilarious. The first one with Holly was so funny too.  :drunk:
weird is the right word for Paige, weird yet funny

Reactions:

Re: Paige & Holly

Post by Guest »

Did anyone watch their video from today?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2020, 01:31
Did anyone watch their video from today?
nope something special to watch? :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Lesbian Youtube thread brought me here. Someone there says that Paige is a gold star? Is that true?

Specifically, what are the requirements of a gold star?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2020, 04:49
The Lesbian Youtube thread brought me here. Someone there says that Paige is a gold star? Is that true?

Specifically, what are the requirements of a gold star?
A gold star has never slept with a man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

October 3rd, National Mean Girls Day. Additionally, a Very Happy Birthday to Miss. Paige Howard :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2020, 05:57
October 3rd, National Mean Girls Day. Additionally, a Very Happy Birthday to Miss. Paige Howard :P
I feel bad for her, she's been going through a serious life threatening surgery almost every year affecting her birthday. Then this year when there is no crazy surgery, there is a world pandemic

Hopefully one day she can enjoy a safe and enjoyable birthday

Reactions:

Post by guest »

uh! they have their own thread here 😮😍
hopefully paige is having a special birthday today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy Birthday Paige! :blow:

I thought Holly would for sure post her video of her love letter to Paige today...guess not

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2020, 20:02

I thought Holly would for sure post her video of her love letter to Paige today...guess not
I noticed both are strangely silent today 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
03 Oct 2020, 20:36
Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2020, 20:02

I noticed both are strangely silent today 🤔
I think they have been MIA for a majority of the time for many months. They put in minimal efforts on most of their things nowadays it seems.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

this was on their last YT video description: "PS: we have a BIG announcement coming this week. STAY TUNED."

just want to know, I wonder what it's taking so long to announce it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They posted a clip of their next video and Holly was getting emotional and Paige was comforting her. Wonder what it's about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2020, 01:57
They posted a clip of their next video and Holly was getting emotional and Paige was comforting her. Wonder what it's about?
Maybe Holly will talk about why her whole family moved back to England, and especially during COVID it gets harder when your family is on another continent. Or another guess would be how discouraged she is with everything bringing her spirit down and how her work is unmotivating.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2020, 02:49
Guest wrote:
Maybe Holly will talk about why her whole family moved back to England, and especially during COVID it gets harder when your family is on another continent. Or another guess would be how discouraged she is with everything bringing her spirit down and how her work is unmotivating.
yeah that’s probably it, family video
it was one of those video they promised months ago
I know Holly feel often down and unmotivated but I find her to be a great role model.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
07 Oct 2020, 18:06
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2020, 02:49
Guest wrote:
yeah that’s probably it, family video
it was one of those video they promised months ago
I know Holly feel often down and unmotivated but I find her to be a great role model.
They're both great role models

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For years I thought that my friends and I were going glamping until I saw Paige and Holly's video.

Now, I feel better about myself since we have to pitch our own tenth and build our own fire and lay on the concrete slab in our sleeping bag in the wilderness in 20 F degree weather. The reason I thought what we were doing was "glamping" was because we had WiFi and my friends confirm we are glamping since real camping won't have WiFi. Paige and Holly looked like they were staying in a 5 star camp site :lol:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 17:20
I remembered that time when they posted their status that Holly had Bronchitis Paige was studying like crazy for her finals. I had no idea they almost broke up at that time. Paige is extremely patient and tolerant, I would have left

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 17:36
guest wrote:
I remembered that time when they posted their status that Holly had Bronchitis Paige was studying like crazy for her finals. I had no idea they almost broke up at that time. Paige is extremely patient and tolerant, I would have left
IDK to each their own.Holly seem to have a temper, you just have to learn to handle it. paige is a great girlfriend but she’s bad at taking decisions, I don’t know if I’d stay with someone who promises a future (wedding..kids) but still lives with the parents. maybe they started to talk about those issue too early and too young

I’m not surprised Holly needed a support when the family left .
it come to my mind when paige had her tumor, it was a though situation . not trying to take away that from paige but also holly went through a horrible time. Paige family loves holly but ...that works if paige is around...
at that time holly family was already gone, she was alone still not knowing how serious the illness was and in all of that she had to strong for paige.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Reactions:

Post by guest »

yes I remember this! crazy they almost broke up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It was a bit sad at the fact that Paige was blamed when she was not at fault. She had to study for her finals, it's reasonable that she devotes as much time as she can to prepare for it. Holly never directly tell her she wanted her physical there in person. Then Holly gave Paige an ultimatum to step it up or leave.

The most upsetting part was that Holly initiated an ultimatum. Paige did not deserve that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 19:42
yes I remember this! crazy they almost broke up
I thought they were strong and indestructible at that time. Yikes!

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 19:46
It was a bit sad at the fact that Paige was blamed when she was not at fault. She had to study for her finals, it's reasonable that she devotes as much time as she can to prepare for it. Holly never directly tell her she wanted her physical there in person. Then Holly gave Paige an ultimatum to step it up or leave.

The most upsetting part was that Holly initiated an ultimatum. Paige did not deserve that
I guess I’m like holly, certain things, you should just know.
Your gf is home alone sick and all you can say , see you in a week?
Holly said it indirectly, was up to paige either step up her game or not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 19:55
Guest wrote:

Not everyone is perfect to happen to know these unspoken expectations and rules. Wanting to break up so easily is devastating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 20:12
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not everyone is perfect to happen to know these unspoken expectations and rules. Wanting to break up so easily is devastating.
You think holly would break up too easily? I see her very dedicated to this relationship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 20:31
Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 20:12
guest wrote:

You think holly would break up too easily? I see her very dedicated to this relationship
She DID initiate a break up in the video over something unreasonable on her end. She will have potential to initiate another breakup is things do not go well again in the future. I thought she was dedicated to the relationship as well, but anything can happen

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Wait! this almost break up fight, happened after they went through Paige’s tumour ? 😮

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 20:40
Wait! this almost break up fight, happened after they went through Paige’s tumour ? 😮
This is the assumption since it line up with the description of the time frame that they said in their video that it was 2 years ago, and when Holly had Bronchitis, and Paige was studying for finals

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
And after the time Paige presented Holly with a promise ring

Reactions:

Post by guest »

don’t understand holly’s family decision to go back, she said the plan was for all to go back together, didn’t they imagine the kids would build a life in Canada when they moved? 2 years and holly still suffers from this

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
you could tell family going back home is a though topic for Holly
I prefers action to words too; words and expressing your feelings are important in a relationship but in the end of the day, words means nothing if you can’t back them up with actions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 10:20
guest wrote:
I prefers action to words too; words and expressing your feelings are important in a relationship but in the end of the day, words means nothing if you can’t back them up with actions
Paige kept her words and back them up with actions, she said she was going to see Holly when she was done with her finals and she did as she said. It was just Holly wanted her there sooner but she did not say it.

I don't consider Paige as a person with empty words. She is very proactive with her actions in a lot of their videos. You should go watch them and see them for yourself.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 14:25
guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Paige kept her words and back them up with actions, she said she was going to see Holly when she was done with her finals and she did as she said. It was just Holly wanted her there sooner but she did not say it.

I don't consider Paige as a person with empty words. She is very proactive with her actions in a lot of their videos. You should go watch them and see them for yourself.
was not trying to deminish Paige has a girlfriend, they are both good partners
I just understand holly more, being there counts more than words

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 18:30
Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 14:25
guest wrote:

was not trying to deminish Paige has a girlfriend, they are both good partners
I just understand holly more, being there counts more than words
Holly was unfair to Paige

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 21:57
guest wrote:
Someone had a question about the timeline of these events. Paige's tumor surgery was on October 4, 2018. Paige gave Holly a Promise ring on Holly's 10th year anniversary in Canada on November 19, 2018. Then their youtube status update that they posted about Paige studying for finals and Holly having Bronchitis was on December 3, 2018.

That means they had this fight and almost broke up in December after Paige's surgery in October and Paige giving Holly a promise ring in November.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 07:28
Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 21:57
guest wrote:

Someone had a question about the timeline of these events. Paige's tumor surgery was on October 4, 2018. Paige gave Holly a Promise ring on Holly's 10th year anniversary in Canada on November 19, 2018. Then their youtube status update that they posted about Paige studying for finals and Holly having Bronchitis was on December 3, 2018.

That means they had this fight and almost broke up in December after Paige's surgery in October and Paige giving Holly a promise ring in November.
bet holly was stressed traumatized, that’s probably why she snapped

after that fight is when paige surprised holly at the airport when she came back from the uk after the holidays

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Had a bad dream last night that Holly moved back to England and left Paige. It was too realistic

Hope they never ever break up

Reactions:

Post by guest »

so...they are full time youtubers now

Happy for them, the financial channel news was in the air, never imagined they would quit their jobs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 Oct 2020, 17:19
so...they are full time youtubers now

Happy for them, the financial channel news was in the air, never imagined they would quit their jobs
Good luck to them. I had no idea that Paige actually got a job after graduating. I wonder what her job was before she resigned

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This doesn’t seem to make a difference. Holly is only taking an extended leave and will go back to her normal work schedule after her extended leave is over. Paige didn’t disclose she actually had a job until now after she has resigned. So there is not much of a difference, and Holly will resume her normal job and Paige will resume unemployment like before. And they still likely to release 1 or sometimes 2 videos a week like before