Netflix

Reactions:

Re: Netflix

Post by Guest »

Lol did anyone really expect that new Texas Chainsaw movie to be anything other than trash?

anyway

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2022, 13:54
Anyone watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre?
I watched only to prove my point where Netflix can ruin anything. That was the worst piece of crap I watched.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2022, 20:22
Guest wrote:
I watched only to prove my point where Netflix can ruin anything. That was the worst piece of crap I watched.
...Netflix didn't make the movie. It's just the platform it's released on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2022, 20:51
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2022, 20:22
Guest wrote:
...Netflix didn't make the movie. It's just the platform it's released on.
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 09:02
Is this even good? 🤓 https://www.netflix.com/us/title/813431 ... p=81573662
How is that even a trailer? Like wtf???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Is this like an actual trailer? Because it's really badly put together. Doesn't even really explain what it is or when it's out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 14:57
Guest wrote:
Is this like an actual trailer? Because it's really badly put together. Doesn't even really explain what it is or when it's out.
DA It’s been out since Feb 17 or 18 and I’ve already seen it. It’s a low budget short film so lower your expectations. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No dates for Warrior Nun or First Kill yet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are those two a couple?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Texas Chainsaw Massacre should have been a sequel to the remake from 2003 (just rewatched this on Netflix and it still holds up for me idc I like it lol). It had he same vibes imo. This whole franchise is confusing asf. There's too many reboots/timelines where you pretty much have to make most of them just stand on their own to enjoy any of them. Halloween is the same where Laurie has died like twice and is now back in the new trilogy lol

I did watch the new TCM out of curiosity and I can enjoy a terrible, but fun horror film. But this movie was just torture to sit through, aside from the bus scene. And no doubt we will get a sequel while they cancel and refuse to give sequels to the good stuff 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 00:02
Texas Chainsaw Massacre should have been a sequel to the remake from 2003 (just rewatched this on Netflix and it still holds up for me idc I like it lol). It had he same vibes imo. This whole franchise is confusing asf. There's too many reboots/timelines where you pretty much have to make most of them just stand on their own to enjoy any of them. Halloween is the same where Laurie has died like twice and is now back in the new trilogy lol

I did watch the new TCM out of curiosity and I can enjoy a terrible, but fun horror film. But this movie was just torture to sit through, aside from the bus scene. And no doubt we will get a sequel while they cancel and refuse to give sequels to the good stuff 008
You could say that about alot of horror movies unfortunately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 17:55
No dates for Warrior Nun or First Kill yet?
First Kill S1 wrapped in Aug & Warrior Nun S2 in Nov last year. No exact dates but first half of 2022 pretty sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Weekend Away

I wouldn’t put it on my worst movies list but it’s not good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I watched the first season of Russian Doll when it came out but I've completely forgotten what it's even about :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Never seen the show, but at least fans will get an ending.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2022, 17:16
No idea how they can make this work but S1 was something else, NL was a force of nature. Cannot wait.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Netflix really hate their shows going more than 3 or 4 seasons huh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2022, 20:10
The Weekend Away

I wouldn’t put it on my worst movies list but it’s not good.
I actually find the woman, the Brit quite hot.
For the movie itself, well I agree with u not the worst but they tried. I think the twists are good attempt lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 10:23
Guest wrote:
I just watched this few days ago. It is really WTF. It’s like a show with no head or tail and it’s over before you know it. I literally said WTF when it ended after like 19 mins.

Rubbish

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2022, 20:17
I watched the first season of Russian Doll when it came out but I've completely forgotten what it's even about :lol:
I don't remember what the show is about but I remember I tried but couldn't make it through more than one episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 20:51
Guest wrote:
I don't remember what the show is about but I remember I tried but couldn't make it through more than one episode.
Da

It took a few episodes but once it got its hooks in me and I realized how much more deliberate everything was than it seemed I was hooked. I thought it was amazing, on par with something like Eternal Sunshine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 18:34
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 10:23
Guest wrote:
I just watched this few days ago. It is really WTF. It’s like a show with no head or tail and it’s over before you know it. I literally said WTF when it ended after like 19 mins.

Rubbish
The short film is quite easy to understand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 20:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da

It took a few episodes but once it got its hooks in me and I realized how much more deliberate everything was than it seemed I was hooked. I thought it was amazing, on par with something like Eternal Sunshine.
DA

x2. I started watching just for NL and the repetition of the first few episodes can be annoying. Once you get past the first few episodes it gets a lot better. It is strange and not for everyone though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 21:21
Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 20:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da

DA

x2. I started watching just for NL and the repetition of the first few episodes can be annoying. Once you get past the first few episodes it gets a lot better. It is strange and not for everyone though.
Yeah, at first the repetition just feels like a gimmick, but when it starts flexing some of the stuff it's really about it I couldn't stop until I saw it through to the end after thinking I was going to check out a few eps and then go to bed :lol:

The way the tone shifts from a
and then again into something else is so well done you barely notice it as it's happening.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 17:55
Netflix really hate their shows going more than 3 or 4 seasons huh.
They really do :lol: But it depends on the show. Some of them don't need more than 3.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Manifest; one of the most awful shows I’ve ever watched, had three seasons before it was cancelled, and then Netflix picked it up :nervous:

Netflix picking it up is the reason why I gave that show a try :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m on episode 2 of The Journalist. Has anyone else seen this show?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 13:02
I’m on episode 2 of The Journalist. Has anyone else seen this show?
Daimon Michiko has retired and become a journalist. :lol:
I'm a Ryoko fan and I love her on this movie. She always takes strong female roles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 10:04
Manifest; one of the most awful shows I’ve ever watched, had three seasons before it was cancelled, and then Netflix picked it up :nervous:

Netflix picking it up is the reason why I gave that show a try :argh:
Da
I’ll give u another one- pieces of her. Good lord that show is shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I didn’t watch the show, but wasn’t there a gay character?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2022, 23:35
I didn’t watch the show, but wasn’t there a gay character?

It was the sister of one of the babysitters, so not a main character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Adam Project was ok, I guess. I didn't find it as charming as I thought I would. Ryan Reynolds is annoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2022, 02:08
The Adam Project was ok, I guess. I didn't find it as charming as I thought I would. Ryan Reynolds is annoying.
Also they criminally underused Jennifer Garner. It just ended up being the men in the family doing the do. Disgusting to see in 2022. I mean even the villain was terribly flat and one dimensional and I can only assume it was due to gender. At least Zoe’s character got to do stuff, but again she was underused as well, in ways that don’t make sense, especially if you factor in the whole 2018 part.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2022, 02:08
They overhyped it comparing it to beloved sci-fi classics like Back to the Future and ET.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is pretty cool. She’s playing a brand new character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 20:29
This is pretty cool. She’s playing a brand new character.

Let's be honest though, it would have been a lot more interesting if she had returned as an adult Wednesday headlining the show. Teen drama about Jenny Ortega doesn't really pack the same punch in excitement (unless of course you are 17 yourself).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Archive 81 cancelled :dance2: fuck yeah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just watched Rescued by Ruby and enjoyed it. Made me cry a bit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Unicorn wrote:
05 Feb 2022, 21:24
Is Ozark worth my time?
Yes. Netflix’s best show that I’ve seen, imo. Laura Linney and Julia Garner are amazing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2022, 18:53
Unicorn wrote:
Is Ozark worth my time?
Yes. Netflix’s best show that I’ve seen, imo. Laura Linney and Julia Garner are amazing.
DA. It took me a bit to get into the show, but I think it's that rare show that gets better as the series goes on. Julia is so good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2022, 18:56
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2022, 18:53
Unicorn wrote:
Is Ozark worth my time?
DA. It took me a bit to get into the show, but I think it's that rare show that gets better as the series goes on. Julia is so good.
Yeah, now that I think of it I would say the first season of Stranger Things is the best thing Netflix has ever made. But in terms of a multi-season arc that maintains quality, it’s ozark. Drives me nuts we have to wait for the last part of the season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dark season 2 is the best season in a Netflix series

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2022, 19:38
Dark season 2 is the best season in a Netflix series
I’ve tried to watch it but I can’t do subtitles

Reactions: