Netflix

Reactions:

Re: Netflix

Post by Guest »

I’ve started Bridgerton, i am on season 1 ep 3 and hopefully Eloise is gay… right?!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2022, 20:09
I’ve started Bridgerton, i am on season 1 ep 3 and hopefully Eloise is gay… right?!!
Nope. This show is too catered to heterosexuals to dare have any lesbians in it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Arcane! Best thing on Netflix by a longshot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2022, 21:26
Guest wrote:
Nope. This show is too catered to heterosexuals to dare have any lesbians in it.
x2 Netlix don't mind the racial diversity but having a lesbian who doesn't sleep with man is just way too unrealistic for them :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thanks. Disappointing :(
She had all the potential. And with so many family members, someone had to be gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This looks kinda interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 02:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 Netlix don't mind the racial diversity but having a lesbian who doesn't sleep with man is just way too unrealistic for them :rofl:
Netflix sucks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

S3 will be the last for Locke & Key.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 04:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Netflix sucks.
It's not about Netflix it's about trans and race issues get woke brownie points in a way that bog standard gays and lesbians don't. It's true all over the industry - see the new LOTR at Amazon.

Race switching and gender "diverse" characters will get a network praise from progressive media but having lesbians and gays being just regular characters generates no extra praise.

It's not that they are anti lesbian....it's just they don't get anything specifically out of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 01:52
x2 is the only thing I’ve rewatched on Netflix.

Plus the gay is not subtext.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Which should I watch first - Ozark or Peaky Blinders? Can’t binge so either requires a vague degree of commitment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 03:42
This looks kinda interesting.

they really tried to make that title interesting huh lol

guest47
Reactions:

Post by guest47 »

Summerland is coming Apr 29.. great movie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2022, 18:52
Guest wrote:

I know anon, I've watched it 3 times already and a 4th soon enough, talk about obsessive :lol:. Absolutely amazing story and the beauty that is 'Violyn' 'Caitvi' :wub: will be explored more in season 2 according to the creators. Roll on 2023 and Season 2 hopefully.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aaaaah, that looks nuts. In a good way. I had no idea how they were going to do a second season, but there's so much wild stuff there they could pull it off.

Maybe I need to see S1 again. What a show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 16:13
Aaaaah, that looks nuts. In a good way. I had no idea how they were going to do a second season, but there's so much wild stuff there they could pull it off.

What genre is season 1? Is it a comedy? I haven’t seen it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 16:38
Guest wrote:

It's pretty wild. It starts out as sort of a comedy, becomes a really dark comedy, touches on some stuff pretty close to horror, and winds up somewhere kind of like Being John Malkovich? Like, there's almost always a lot of humor, but once it has your attention it touches on some big ideas about having meaning in life and regret and human connections.

And I was never an Orange is the New Black fan or anything, but Natasha Lyonne is something else in it. Her character is both ridiculously over the top and stylised and yet really real and lived in and sympathetic, and even though she looks about three feet tall all the time she always dominates the screen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There is a real Lesbian content with authentic lesbians ??? Or NB/kweer things? Coz it's the favorite show of all the trannies on twitter. So i wonder.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 06:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I know anon, I've watched it 3 times already and a 4th soon enough, talk about obsessive :lol:. Absolutely amazing story and the beauty that is 'Violyn' 'Caitvi' :wub: will be explored more in season 2 according to the creators. Roll on 2023 and Season 2 hopefully.
I can’t believe we have to wait 2 years for the next season :bigcry:

And while Cait and Vi are beautiful, I’m still getting my head around finding animated characters attractive :D

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 17:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There is a real Lesbian content with authentic lesbians ??? Or NB/kweer things? Coz it's the favorite show of all the trannies on twitter. So i wonder.
Definitely lesbian content with lesbians but no sex/kissing in season 1. The writers have confirmed it. The interaction of Caitlyn and Vi it apparently subtle enough that straight people can come away from it thinking they’re friends. Thick as shit straight people, but there we go.

Idk why trannies are into it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2022, 18:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Netflix sucks.
It's not about Netflix it's about trans and race issues get woke brownie points in a way that bog standard gays and lesbians don't. It's true all over the industry - see the new LOTR at Amazon.

Race switching and gender "diverse" characters will get a network praise from progressive media but having lesbians and gays being just regular characters generates no extra praise.

It's not that they are anti lesbian....it's just they don't get anything specifically out of it.
Some of you act like race and sexuality are mutually exclusive. News flash: there are lgbt people of color.
Racial diversity is just as important as lesbian representation and both can exist within the same people. Netflix isn’t the problem here, it’s the writers and producers of these shows and movies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 18:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Definitely lesbian content with lesbians but no sex/kissing in season 1. The writers have confirmed it. The interaction of Caitlyn and Vi it apparently subtle enough that straight people can come away from it thinking they’re friends. Thick as shit straight people, but there we go.

Idk why trannies are into it.
Oh ok thanks!!! (idk either)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 18:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Netflix sucks.

Some of you act like race and sexuality are mutually exclusive. News flash: there are lgbt people of color.
Racial diversity is just as important as lesbian representation and both can exist within the same people. Netflix isn’t the problem here, it’s the writers and producers of these shows and movies.
I'm white and i think that's important too, representation matters. I'm happy too watch more diversity in most of the shows these days!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Definitely something between Vi and Caitlyn (Cupcake :lol: ) two of the Mains which will hopefully be explored more in Season 2 as that's more their arc according to the creators. Caitlyn most likely Lesbian same for Vi to I'm sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 18:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Netflix sucks.

Some of you have MISSED the point so her it is simple for you.

TV shows etc praise for racial diversity and trans inclusion. They do not praise from the mainstream media for including lesbians. Your point is neither here nor there. If you don't like how the mainstream media hands out praise you need to take it up with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 16:06
This looks awesome! Do you have to have watched season 1? I watched 1/2 of the first episode and bailed. But looks like it deserves another look.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 21:53
Guest wrote:
This looks awesome! Do you have to have watched season 1? I watched 1/2 of the first episode and bailed. But looks like it deserves another look.
DA

Idk if you will need S1 to make sense of S2, but it’s definitely worth another go at S1.

S1 might start out as a fairly standard Groundhog Day gimmick, but it starts flexing its muscles by ep 3 or 4, and gets pretty bold and wild. It's the kind of story you don't get to see being led by a woman very often.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 22:06
Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2022, 21:53
Guest wrote:
DA

Idk if you will need S1 to make sense of S2, but it’s definitely worth another go at S1.

S1 might start out as a fairly standard Groundhog Day gimmick, but it starts flexing its muscles by ep 3 or 4, and gets pretty bold and wild. It's the kind of story you don't get to see being led by a woman very often.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 16:45
Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 16:38
Guest wrote:

It's pretty wild. It starts out as sort of a comedy, becomes a really dark comedy, touches on some stuff pretty close to horror, and winds up somewhere kind of like Being John Malkovich? Like, there's almost always a lot of humor, but once it has your attention it touches on some big ideas about having meaning in life and regret and human connections.

And I was never an Orange is the New Black fan or anything, but Natasha Lyonne is something else in it. Her character is both ridiculously over the top and stylised and yet really real and lived in and sympathetic, and even though she looks about three feet tall all the time she always dominates the screen.
I watched the first episode and wasn’t overly impressed. I’ll probably continue though because the episodes are so short.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 15:46
:whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there any lesbian content on Netflix that isn't a cartoon/animated?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2022, 23:41
Yes there is but not a whole lot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2022, 04:18
Guest wrote:
What are you talking about? There is a fuck ton of it.

https://sesamebutdifferent.com/blogs/ch ... -right-now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2022, 10:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sense8 🤮

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2022, 10:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sense8 🤮
I never watched Sense 8. Was it really that bad? I was expecting the new Matrix movie to be really over the top with transgender themes but it wasn't.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
when they say lgbt... :nervous: is it gonna include lesbian?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2022, 10:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sense8 🤮
x2 I can’t stand the series either. Why it gained a cult following is crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2022, 11:44
Guest wrote:
The knights the main plot hinges on are exes. The main character is a shapeshifter girl. She doesn't have an LI in the comic but I wouldn't be surprised if they introduced something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2022, 12:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The knights the main plot hinges on are exes. The main character is a shapeshifter girl. She doesn't have an LI in the comic but I wouldn't be surprised if they introduced something.
so that's a no?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2022, 12:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is the crazy gender terrorists nutter previously know Noelle Stevenson involved in making this? Hard pass for me on it.....will have NB/trans bullshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 20:30
This is what happen when you say you're going to charge more people who share their accounts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 21:17
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 20:30
This is what happen when you say you're going to charge more people who share their accounts.
Also all the cancelling of shows that people love, it's gonna kick them in the ass eventually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I find myself watching the other streaming services more. There hasn't been much that has interested me on Netflix recently. Not even worth it to start a new series unless it's a mega hit because it's more than likely going to get cancelled. And when they do have a good show I'm interested in, it takes two years for a new season. Not to mention the price is ridiculous. Within the last year I've gone down to having it every 2-3 months and catching up in a month and then cancelling it instead of always having it. Now they want to show ads lol I swear their catalog is going to be a bunch of half finished shows. They do have the occasional good documentary and film, but more often than not I'm not interested in them, though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's only a matter of time, they prioritized quantity over quality. they still got asia subsc but that will also fall soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 22:41
I find myself watching the other streaming services more. There hasn't been much that has interested me on Netflix recently. Not even worth it to start a new series unless it's a mega hit because it's more than likely going to get cancelled. And when they do have a good show I'm interested in, it takes two years for a new season. Not to mention the price is ridiculous. Within the last year I've gone down to having it every 2-3 months and catching up in a month and then cancelling it instead of always having it. Now they want to show ads lol I swear their catalog is going to be a bunch of half finished shows. They do have the occasional good documentary and film, but more often than not I'm not interested in them, though.
Same. The only things I watch on Netflix nowadays is the occasional true crime documentary. I don't watch shows on there anymore because they always cancel them so there's no point in getting invested. At the moment I actually watch more Disney+ than Netflix.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have Disney+, AppleTV, Amazon, HBO and Netflix. The best one to me is still Netflix. They do have a lot of trashy shows but they also have good content, the thing is nobody watches them.