Netflix

GUEST_USER
Reactions: 18

Post by GUEST_USER »

My recommendations:

-Misery (excellent horror.. seriously so good)
-Quarantine 2 (zombie-esque, very action packed)
-Fido (kinda sounds wtf because it's about zombies as pets, but it's actually really fun and unique)
-War of the Arrows (beautiful movie)

Originally posted on 2012-06-20 01:45:00

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think I just rage quit "Abducted In Plain Sight", a true crime documentary about a seemingly straight laced pillar of the (LDS) community, but is a pedophile who viciously manipulated parents to get at their twelve year old daughter. The naivete and slowness to action from the parents was too much for me. The lack of red flag instincts from a mother, in particular, on how an adult male interacts with her child always gets to me in particular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stranger Things season 3 trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEG3bmU_WaI

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Stranger Things season 3 trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEG3bmU_WaI

"
Second season sucked hope they rebound.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why Netflix Is Using Anime To Take On Disney: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2byvwuD3C4

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

I don't want to subscribe to 5 different streaming services, I just want to watch the one with the best gay content.
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:I don't want to subscribe to 5 different streaming services, I just want to watch the one with the best gay content.
That would undoubtedly be Nerflix.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Towelroad: These are the Secret Netflix Codes That Can Unlock Hidden Gay Content | MARCH 12, 2018
An updated list of secret Netflix codes emerged over the weekend which allow users to unlock all kinds of hard to find content, including content that is specifically gay and lesbian.

To use the codes, all you need to do is log in to your Netflix account, and once signed in, replace the "INSERTCODEHERE" text with the desired code at the end of this URL string:

http://www.netflix.com/browse/genre/INSERTCODEHERE

Then, paste the URL into your browser's address bar.

Gay & Lesbian Movies (5977)

Gay & Lesbian Comedies (7120)
Gay & Lesbian Dramas (500)
Romantic Gay & Lesbian Movies (3329)
Foreign Gay & Lesbian Movies (8243)
Gay & Lesbian Documentaries (4720)
Gay & Lesbian TV Shows (65263)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ It seems to work. ?é?»\_(?ú)_/?é?»

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Towelroad: These are the Secret Netflix Codes That Can Unlock Hidden Gay Content | MARCH 12, 2018
An updated list of secret Netflix codes emerged over the weekend which allow users to unlock all kinds of hard to find content, including content that is specifically gay and lesbian.

To use the codes, all you need to do is log in to your Netflix account, and once signed in, replace the "INSERTCODEHERE" text with the desired code at the end of this URL string:

How does this translate to mobile?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why on earth would you attempt this on mobile? What in the pain in the ass. To answer your question though, I tried it, and it seems to work? Also, y'all don't come @ me with the "Chasing Amy" result and the amount of tabs I have open. The former is not my doing, =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Why on earth would you attempt this on mobile? What in the pain in the ass. To answer your question though, I tried it, and it seems to work? Also, y'all don't come @ me with the "Chasing Amy" result and the amount of tabs I have open. The former is not my doing, =_=

Thanks bb. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why on earth would you attempt this on mobile?
Da -

Lol about the Chasing Amy, but I use my mobile to send Netflix to Chromecast on my dumb tv, maybe they're doing that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Why on earth would you attempt this on mobile?
Da -

Lol about the Chasing Amy, but I use my mobile to send Netflix to Chromecast on my dumb tv, maybe they're doing that?
Ah, yes. I'm old. I didn't even think of this. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is Netflix genre code (1158834) for lesbian series and films

https://www.netflix.com/browse/genre/1158834

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been watching so many foreign scary movies, netflix doesn't recommend any english movies to me anymore :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Towelroad: These are the Secret Netflix Codes That Can Unlock Hidden Gay Content | MARCH 12, 2018

That's great OP. Too bad there isn't a way to do this with streaming devices/app.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:There is Netflix genre code (1158834) for lesbian series and films

thanks for posting this. Cable Girls popped up for me again. I started watching season 1 last year, but I found the queer storyline ridiculous (the girl is interested in the lesbian, but has a boyfriend, and the show runners decided to make it a menage a trois. dear god.)

Was season 2 more respectful or equally as exploitative?

cmd
Reactions: 1

Post by cmd »

I'll likely be tuning into this once it comes out: Season 2 announcement for the German time travel thriller, Dark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rb52qRwdCc

"

After how season one ended, I was worried that the show was forever going to hang in suspense due to cancellation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

About a year ago I was watching a documentary on Netflix but I can't remember the name and I looked through all their docs but couldn't find it anymore, maybe someone can help?

It was about a boy who got abducted and like years later appeared again and I think the dude who took him got arrested. And then another kidnapping happens and I don't remember correctly but this time it was the older brother of the kid who got abducted the first time bc somehow he was jealous of all the attention or something??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It might be The Imposter?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bumping for later.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:There is Netflix genre code (1158834) for lesbian series and films

thanks for posting this. Cable Girls popped up for me again. I started watching season 1 last year, but I found the queer storyline ridiculous (the girl is interested in the lesbian, but has a boyfriend, and the show runners decided to make it a menage a trois. dear god.)

Was season 2 more respectful or equally as exploitative?
I couldn't get through the first 10 mins and always felt bad about it. Was going to try again but now maybe not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Watching the Ted Bundy movie. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Watching the Ted Bundy movie. :blinkwide:
Come back and tell us how it is!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sucks. The documentary is better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What's it called?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am watching the Derry Girls :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I am watching the Derry Girls :wub:
Ha, it's very funny. Took a while to adjust to the accent - and I *am* Irish - but it's got a good heart and it doesn't outstay its welcome.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I am watching the Derry Girls :wub:
Derry Girls is brilliant and extremely funny. LMAO. I hope series 2 gets released soon! :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm watching Bird Box finally. Was into it until she got to the house. Everyone in that house are such weak actors, especially the guy that she ends up dating. So cliche. Why do straight women always find a way to ruin movies with their shit? Malorie started out strong but then became a weak, damsel in distress type character so he could play the hero. Ugh!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm watching Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I liked the show Bodyguard. And Narcos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'm watching Bird Box finally. Was into it until she got to the house. Everyone in that house are such weak actors, especially the guy that she ends up dating. So cliche. Why do straight women always find a way to ruin movies with their shit? Malorie started out strong but then became a weak, damsel in distress type character so he could play the hero. Ugh!
Watched yesterday and they didn't manage to show his narcissistic side in a dangerous destructive way, they almost romaticised it. I do get it was to make you understand that having a college education, a huge smile, normal family, be good looking and be fascinating doesn't mean you can't be a serial killer, but still they didn't hit the target for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Misquoted^^^ it was meant for the Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

that movie's supposed to be from the ex girlfriend's point of view and how easy it is to get duped and played by someone you think you know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:that movie's supposed to be from the ex girlfriend's point of view and how easy it is to get duped and played by someone you think you know
that makes more sense

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Assassination of Gianni Versace

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've never watched Netflix

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The OA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:The OA.
01) Do you like it?
02) What country are you from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just watched Yes or No & the sequel. They were both AMAZING. Super cute couple and laugh out loud moments. 2 girls rooming together in boarding school/college and one at first hates the other then it turns to love. Thai with subs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ANJAAN: Rural Myths

Indian horror stores show. I love it even if I don't speak a word of Hindi :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just finished Dead to Me. It's not the best show out there but if you need something new, give it a try. It's only 10 epiosdes a 30 minutes. Some interesting twists & turns (especially later on) and nice dynamic between Jen & Judy. It was created by Liz Feldman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What do you recommend on Netflix?
I like thrillers mostly and comedies.
I also like documentaries, crime is okay but I prefer that it doesn't focus on the carnage, especially if the victims are women. I prefer that it focuses on the investigation and the flow of information, and the psychology of the perpetrator and that of the victims and survivors.
I like nature documentaries too, recommend me something please especially if it's focused on the continents of Africa and Asia. If you have recommendations on food documentaries, let me know and tell me what's your favorite episode. So, I hope this helps.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anything lesbian?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:anything lesbian?
I haven't been recommended anything lesbian but I have 3 gay male documentaries or movies :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ek Ladhi ko Deka
Angry Indian Goddesses
Yes or No
Gypsy
Everything Sucks
OITNB

Depending on your region:
La Vie d'Adele
Carol
Below her Mouth
Those Japanese lesbian-themed movies (it's not a guarantee they will end happily though)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ek Ladhi ko Deka
Angry Indian Goddesses
Yes or No
Gypsy
Everything Sucks
OITNB

Depending on your region:
La Vie d'Adele
Carol
Below her Mouth
Those Japanese lesbian-themed movies (it's not a guarantee they will end happily though)
I'm all into Indian movies right now. Angry Indian Goddesses is a good film? I know there was one indian movie which caught my attention recently but I forgot its title.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can anyone access Elisa & Marcela? It comes up on my Netflix but there's no option to play and no release date.

https://youtu.be/zU9aZo8EdjI