Transsexuals

Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:50
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 11:48
So Warner Brothers have announced that they are standing by JK Rowling following the death threat she received from a potential terrorist in Iran. That's good to hear butbits completely pointless if they stayed silent in response to death threats JKR received from trans activists.
That guy is actually from Pakistan or that's where it says he was in his profile.
Funny. The original, orthodox Islam and Muslims come out of the Middle East, where the vast majority openly or notoriously regard or treat or mistreat Asians (South and Southeast) - even if same Allah-worshippers - with nothing more than condescension, contempt as some inferior slaves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m totally speechless at the willingness of all these women to participate in their own enslavement and erasure. Just gobsmacked. I feel like I’m having an out of body experience. From some crappy Canadian show to an actual museum in France. How is this happening.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I found out A league of their own has a trans actor too. She is a transmen who is playing a butch woman, I think.
I'm afraid, soon all shows will have troons charaters or actors to "check the box". <_<
Really? Well then. I wasn't interested in this show but I've been seeing mutuals on twitter gushing about it, plus I've seen some "anti-woke" people bashing it because of the lesbians so I was thinking about getting a Prime free trial just to show some support, but now I guess not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 16:22
Guest wrote:
I found out A league of their own has a trans actor too. She is a transmen who is playing a butch woman, I think.
I'm afraid, soon all shows will have troons charaters or actors to "check the box". <_<
Really? Well then. I wasn't interested in this show but I've been seeing mutuals on twitter gushing about it, plus I've seen some "anti-woke" people bashing it because of the lesbians so I was thinking about getting a Prime free trial just to show some support, but now I guess not.
I'm someone who won't watch shows that are too preachy or play identity politics like Batwoman and Gen Q so I guess you could say I'm "anti-woke" but I wouldn't describe myself that way nor would I use woke because I don't think it expresses what I want to say. Anyway, I found League of Their Own pretty okay, I didn't find it pushed gender woo woo or trans stuff. I do get what they mean about the number of lesbians in the show to an extent. But I don't think it distorts history just focuses differently than say the film. I can get if that's not everyone cup of tea but I wouldn't say its "woke". I wouldn't worry about the trans stuff either...its certainly not pushed and a butch-ish character certainly rejects the idea of living or dressing as man when its presented to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You're depriving yourself of a very wide spectrum of lesbian characters though and even wider spectrum of women's stories. The character isn't trans either, so it's a woman playing a woman. But then again the choice is yours and some people really go all in for "ideological purity", I just thought that was more of a cult thing than a gender critical one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 15:55
I’m totally speechless at the willingness of all these women to participate in their own enslavement and erasure. Just gobsmacked. I feel like I’m having an out of body experience. From some crappy Canadian show to an actual museum in France. How is this happening.
Because the overwhelming majority of women are attracted to men and worship them. This includes a lot of so called "feminists" for whom feminism seems to be more about throwing tantrums about men (therefore still centering them and wanting their attention) as well as a BIG number of so called "queer" women or even "lesbians". They are drawn to queer stuff or to lesbianism because they're fucked up (and this includes bad experiences with men), but they're still attracted to men and still worship them, which comes out then in their worshiping TIMs, in wanting to imitate men, in transing themselves, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 16:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You're depriving yourself of a very wide spectrum of lesbian characters though and even wider spectrum of women's stories. The character isn't trans either, so it's a woman playing a woman. But then again the choice is yours and some people really go all in for "ideological purity", I just thought that was more of a cult thing than a gender critical one.
*shrugs* The only way I accept any of this stuff is if it's sneaked into a show I really, really love halfway through it. If it's a show that I don't care about too much I drop it, and if it's a show that I haven't even started I don't start it.

Anyway, this is what I found on google, is it accurate?
Aunt Bertie is estranged from Max’s mom, and that is because she is an “invert,” which she is afraid Max may turn into. (“Invert” is 1940s time period slang for someone who has a sexual inversion). When Max visits her aunt, she discovers that Bertie has a wife and is transgender. Bertie uses the pronouns he/him, and Max comes to call her Uncle Bertie. Her uncle makes her a custom suit, just like his, and cuts her hair short. He helps her embrace her individuality. One night Max hooks up with a woman at a party who is a professional baseball player. Esther helps Max get a shot pitching in a live game that causes her to be signed to the same team.
Cause, no thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 16:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
*shrugs* The only way I accept any of this stuff is if it's sneaked into a show I really, really love halfway through it. If it's a show that I don't care about too much I drop it, and if it's a show that I haven't even started I don't start it.

Aunt Bertie is estranged from Max’s mom, and that is because she is an “invert,” which she is afraid Max may turn into. (“Invert” is 1940s time period slang for someone who has a sexual inversion). When Max visits her aunt, she discovers that Bertie has a wife and is transgender. Bertie uses the pronouns he/him, and Max comes to call her Uncle Bertie. Her uncle makes her a custom suit, just like his, and cuts her hair short. He helps her embrace her individuality. One night Max hooks up with a woman at a party who is a professional baseball player. Esther helps Max get a shot pitching in a live game that causes her to be signed to the same team.
Cause, no thanks.
If that's where your threshold is then definitely don't watch it, you'll get no fun at all out of it. For others who want some historical lesbians and a few actual butch characters, then I recommend it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 16:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cause, no thanks.
If that's where your threshold is then definitely don't watch it, you'll get no fun at all out of it. For others who want some historical lesbians and a few actual butch characters, then I recommend it.
lol you didn't answer my question. Butch characters are fine. Pretending they're really men, not fine. Not here for that. No different than pretending Joan of Arc was a they/them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DA, some of us do not want to watch shows that propagate this ideology and project it onto traditionally butch women in history (fictional or real) to make a point, even if there are butch lesbians also present who are allowed to be simply gay.

I only have limited time for TV right now so I appreciate the warning so I can skip the show as I’d heard it was “lesbian” or “gay” but obviously they meant “queer.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 20:00
DA, some of us do not want to watch shows that propagate this ideology and project it onto traditionally butch women in history (fictional or real) to make a point, even if there are butch lesbians also present who are allowed to be simply gay.

I only have limited time for TV right now so I appreciate the warning so I can skip the show as I’d heard it was “lesbian” or “gay” but obviously they meant “queer.”
x2 thank you other anon for the summary. Will not be watching. I’m sick to death of gayness being tied to the fucked up lack of self esteem that is gender ideology. The only way it stops is if it isn’t profitable. Forced teaming is over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Same. I don't want to watch shows establishing trans as norm or supporting trans actors. I wasn't really interested anyway, so it's a definite skip for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 21:40
Guest wrote:

Same. I don't want to watch shows establishing trans as norm or supporting trans actors. I wasn't really interested anyway, so it's a definite skip for me.
Adding. I'm glad that they didn't make Anne Lester from Gentlemen Jack a trans/man/he-they.
But it was shot by bbc in UK, so I doubt that UK lesbians would be happy about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 21:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Adding. I'm glad that they didn't make Anne Lester from Gentlemen Jack a trans/man/he-they.
But it was shot by bbc in UK, so I doubt that UK lesbians would be happy about it.
The UK has plenty of crazy as fuck TRA lesbians.

It was made by a straight woman. It is sadly the lesbian showrunners who bring in the trans stuff - Mango Marja in Gen Q, Michelle Paradise in Star Trek Discovery to name just too. Sometime its gay men too.

Anyway, I would say I don't think League of Their Own pushing a tranny narrative, one character rejects the idea of being a man or even being that butch when it pushed on her. But of course it does have that trans actor and I get that YMMV but streaming service know when the stuff people are fast forwarding and I skimmed right through that stuff so they will know I don't like it. Other could do the same.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da. They knew better after the plaque fiasco, thank goodness.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... complaints

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think Anne gets spared because she was a conservative Tory capitalist, so the woke are not that interested in her. And like someone else said, the showrunner is a straight woman who is pushing 60, so she's less likely to be into all this nonense. I liked how Sally's (the showrunner) production company put out a message on the official instagram after the show's cancellation that made reference to Anne showing us that there's no limit to what a woman can be.

But the show's main Anne historical consultant, a lesbian I believe, has tweeted a couple of times things that make it clear to me that she kind of wants to push the nonbinary label on her, one of them on international nonbinary day or whatever. It's like there's an endless list of self hating non-straight women (I think a lot of them aren't really lesbians) who never got over the traumas from their youth and now jump on this new ideology that allows them to escape their discomfort and low self esteem by giving them a lame fantasy to hold onto and because it doesn't come from the conservatives they hate they swallow it whole, no matter how nonsensical and sexist it is.

Having said that, there was an interview where Sally was asked about Anne being transgender and she said she didn't discard it and while it could just be her pandering to the interviewer while commiting to nothing, maybe it's better the show didn't last enough for Sally to fuck it up even more than she did in season two (terrible season, sadly). I've learned to never trust showrunners.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 16:35
Guest wrote:
Because the overwhelming majority of women are attracted to men and worship them. This includes a lot of so called "feminists" for whom feminism seems to be more about throwing tantrums about men (therefore still centering them and wanting their attention) as well as a BIG number of so called "queer" women or even "lesbians". They are drawn to queer stuff or to lesbianism because they're fucked up (and this includes bad experiences with men), but they're still attracted to men and still worship them, which comes out then in their worshiping TIMs, in wanting to imitate men, in transing themselves, etc.
I think it's more from internalized misogyny and shame of being women, not attraction to men.

I'm a fem lesbian and always had straight female friends. And all of them dislike the idea of trans in sports and women spaces, medicalizing and transing young kids. Alas, many doesn't know about trans and those issues, but when I try to increase their awareness they are much more receptive than my "queer" friends.

In fact I had to part with several lesbian friends because they supported trans ideology, one went to being nb herself. Now I stick only to my LGB friends who are GC too.
So, as you see attraction to men is not necessarily a factor here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cause, no thanks.
DA. Historical on what level? I seriously doubt "Uncle Bert" has anything to do with history or reality, so if that's the line they're taking with regards to historical accuracy, I think I'll pass too.

Anyways, no one on that show is attractive. I'll stick to rewatching the brilliant Geena Davis movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 21:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The UK has plenty of crazy as fuck TRA lesbians.

It was made by a straight woman. It is sadly the lesbian showrunners who bring in the trans stuff - Mango Marja in Gen Q, Michelle Paradise in Star Trek Discovery to name just too. Sometime its gay men too.

Anyway, I would say I don't think League of Their Own pushing a tranny narrative, one character rejects the idea of being a man or even being that butch when it pushed on her. But of course it does have that trans actor and I get that YMMV but streaming service know when the stuff people are fast forwarding and I skimmed right through that stuff so they will know I don't like it. Other could do the same.
I think LOTO is actually decent in that it puts out the message that you don't need to be butch to be gay and in fact can be a girly as you like. Also, they show plenty of women wanting to play baseball without being labelled "gender non conforming" or wanting to be boys. You have all sorts of women from the butch lesbians to super femme straight mothers all playing baseball and still not thinking it makes the not women or anything stupid like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 22:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cause, no thanks.
DA. Historical on what level? I seriously doubt "Uncle Bert" has anything to do with history or reality, so if that's the line they're taking with regards to historical accuracy, I think I'll pass too.

Anyways, no one on that show is attractive. I'll stick to rewatching the brilliant Geena Davis movie.
The Geena Davis movie is great no doubt. As for the historical element....Uncle Bert reminds me of the main character in Well of Loneliness so there probably was a few women going around trying to present as men...but yeah they were probably considered freaks by most people and shunned so I think that's real enough. As for the butch characters, don't think the OP was referring to Uncle Bert but more to Jess, Lupe and Joey.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 22:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think Anne gets spared because she was a conservative Tory capitalist, so the woke are not that interested in her. And like someone else said, the showrunner is a straight woman who is pushing 60, so she's less likely to be into all this nonense. I liked how Sally's (the showrunner) production company put out a message on the official instagram after the show's cancellation that made reference to Anne showing us that there's no limit to what a woman can be.

But the show's main Anne historical consultant, a lesbian I believe, has tweeted a couple of times things that make it clear to me that she kind of wants to push the nonbinary label on her, one of them on international nonbinary day or whatever. It's like there's an endless list of self hating non-straight women (I think a lot of them aren't really lesbians) who never got over the traumas from their youth and now jump on this new ideology that allows them to escape their discomfort and low self esteem by giving them a lame fantasy to hold onto and because it doesn't come from the conservatives they hate they swallow it whole, no matter how nonsensical and sexist it is.

Having said that, there was an interview where Sally was asked about Anne being transgender and she said she didn't discard it and while it could just be her pandering to the interviewer while commiting to nothing, maybe it's better the show didn't last enough for Sally to fuck it up even more than she did in season two (terrible season, sadly). I've learned to never trust showrunners.
Thanks for the info. I'm very glad Anne was spared because butch/more masculine lesbians of the past were always more visible and they are an easy pray for trans cultist.

If they managed to drag non LGB, religious Joan D'arc as NB, you can imagine how eager they are to name every butch (or even slightly gender non conforming) lesbian woman of the past "a trans" or NB.
Anything to validate themselves even further.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 22:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks for the info. I'm very glad Anne was spared because butch/more masculine lesbians of the past were always more visible and they are an easy pray for trans cultist.

If they managed to drag non LGB, religious Joan D'arc as NB, you can imagine how eager they are to name every butch (or even slightly gender non conforming) lesbian woman of the past "a trans" or NB.
I think another thing that "saves" Anne is that her diaries are just so gay. She was crazy about women, the equivalent of Shane from the l word, specially when she was younger. Women, women, women, she was always getting into one "scrape" or another with them, and writing about them almost obsessively. Mariana Lawton, Tib Norcliffe, Mary Valance, Anne Belcome, Miss Brown, Mrs. Barlow, Sibella Maclean, Vere Hobart... The handful of "questionable" entries that could be used to push some trans narrative for Anne pale in comparison to the endless entries about women and, later when she was older, her travels, her business stuff and Ann Walker. It's hard to push some trans narrative if her "gender" is something that she barely talks/worries/thinks about in the diaries themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 23:26
Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 21:59
lollllll they are so cliché / The writer of "I, Joan"
What is it with all the women who self-eliminate themselves from being women (i.e "identify" as non binary or TIFs) that they looks so damn ugly. No non binary or TIF female is attractive. Perhaps it is just me. There is something about women who love themselves and honor themselves, whether femme or butch, that is so attractive. It must be the authenticity and the fact that they aren't insane.

This fucking doofus ruining a historical female hero needs to go back to the underbelly of the bridge from whence she/they lol came.
Teebe 4.

This happens with Men too. And they rage about how unfair it is that Women no longer want to date them.
But they don't even shave, and wear awful makeup and dresses, and act super fem, all with a beard. They look like circus freak show level ugly. And they can't understand why Women don't want a piece of that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 23:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think another thing that "saves" Anne is that her diaries are just so gay. She was crazy about women, the equivalent of Shane from the l word, specially when she was younger. Women, women, women, she was always getting into one "scrape" or another with them, and writing about them almost obsessively. Mariana Lawton, Tib Norcliffe, Mary Valance, Anne Belcome, Miss Brown, Mrs. Barlow, Sibella Maclean, Vere Hobart... The handful of "questionable" entries that could be used to push some trans narrative for Anne pale in comparison to the endless entries about women and, later when she was older, her travels, her business stuff and Ann Walker. It's hard to push some trans narrative if her "gender" is something that she barely talks/worries/thinks about in the diaries themselves.
Sounds like a typical lesbian woman crazy about other women. I had the same perception about her. While she had some masculine traits, it doesn't seem that she thought of herself as an actual man or wanted to be one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cause, no thanks.

X2 if LOTO wanted to be historically accurate than Bert would've remained a delightfully butch lesbian and not, SURPRISE!, a trans man.
I'm not watching. Glad people are finding joy in it, but it is clear that any space for lesbian and gay stories in tv or film will be shared with trans for tokenism and so-called diversity points. Why couldn't LOTO just be about women, full and proud women, all who "identify" as women, and lesbian and straight (are there straights on the show?) telling rich and diverse stories? The only reason there's an "uncle" Bert is because this show is being made in 2022. If this were 10 years ago, Bert would've been butch lesbian and that's the end of it.
Stuff like this is doing more harm than good in the grand scheme of things. Already, young women and girls are being told that if you express masculine energy of any kind (and lets face it, as humans we all have masc and femme energy), then guess what you're not a girl! We are losing our butches to this ideology. And even though it's just one character, I have no interest in devoting my time and supporting something that wants to shoehorn in any kind of energy that takes away from the full female experience.
And yes, even though Bert is actually a female and woman despite ideology, the point is that the actor and character have chosen to identify out of being a woman, and anyone who does that loses my respect.

I'm happy I found this out beforehand. Be well, ladies!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

The handful of "questionable" entries that could be used to push some trans narrative for Anne pale in comparison to the endless entries about women and, later when she was older, her travels, her business stuff and Ann Walker. It's hard to push some trans narrative if her "gender" is something that she barely talks/worries/thinks about in the diaries themselves.

The thing is, the nonbinary idiots are completely ignoring the translation of Joan of Arc's letters where she is pretty explicit about being female and mentions God a lot. You know, you'd think these morons would not be all about someone so faithful and yet here we are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 23:51
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 23:26
Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 21:59
What is it with all the women who self-eliminate themselves from being women (i.e "identify" as non binary or TIFs) that they looks so damn ugly. No non binary or TIF female is attractive. Perhaps it is just me. There is something about women who love themselves and honor themselves, whether femme or butch, that is so attractive. It must be the authenticity and the fact that they aren't insane.

This fucking doofus ruining a historical female hero needs to go back to the underbelly of the bridge from whence she/they lol came.
Teebe 4.

This happens with Men too. And they rage about how unfair it is that Women no longer want to date them.
But they don't even shave, and wear awful makeup and dresses, and act super fem, all with a beard. They look like circus freak show level ugly. And they can't understand why Women don't want a piece of that.
DA
Even if they shave and try to pass, transW are such a caricature of femininity. Enormous long hair, very short, tight skirts and dresses, high heels, tons of make up. Who the hell dress like that?!
Even the most feminine girls, especially lesbians never dress like that anymore (unless they are teens, maybe).

If you see a grown up woman who looks like that, it's always either a hooker or a trans. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 00:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cause, no thanks.

X2 if LOTO wanted to be historically accurate than Bert would've remained a delightfully butch lesbian and not, SURPRISE!, a trans man.
I'm not watching. Glad people are finding joy in it, but it is clear that any space for lesbian and gay stories in tv or film will be shared with trans for tokenism and so-called diversity points. Why couldn't LOTO just be about women, full and proud women, all who "identify" as women, and lesbian and straight (are there straights on the show?) telling rich and diverse stories? The only reason there's an "uncle" Bert is because this show is being made in 2022. If this were 10 years ago, Bert would've been butch lesbian and that's the end of it.
Stuff like this is doing more harm than good in the grand scheme of things. Already, young women and girls are being told that if you express masculine energy of any kind (and lets face it, as humans we all have masc and femme energy), then guess what you're not a girl! We are losing our butches to this ideology. And even though it's just one character, I have no interest in devoting my time and supporting something that wants to shoehorn in any kind of energy that takes away from the full female experience.
And yes, even though Bert is actually a female and woman despite ideology, the point is that the actor and character have chosen to identify out of being a woman, and anyone who does that loses my respect.

Look, I don't like the trans cult but weirdos like Bert existed...they weren't called trans they were just women pretending to be a man....like in shown in show. Nobody is calling the character "trans" or acting like they are really a man. Also, the show doesn't tell girls if they have masculine energy they should trans...in fact the somewhat butch character actively rejects this suggestion from "Uncle Bert". Unlike most shows about lesbians there are actual butch characters on LOTO who are happy to call themselves butch. I think you are mischaracterising how this Bert is shown on the show. Rosie O'Donnell is a very butch character on the show who wears men's clothes but doesn't go around with a man's name and the like.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 00:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cause, no thanks.

Look, I don't like the trans cult but weirdos like Bert existed...they weren't called trans they were just women pretending to be a man....like in shown in show. Nobody is calling the character "trans" or acting like they are really a man. Also, the show doesn't tell girls if they have masculine energy they should trans...in fact the somewhat butch character actively rejects this suggestion from "Uncle Bert". Unlike most shows about lesbians there are actual butch characters on LOTO who are happy to call themselves butch. I think you are mischaracterising how this Bert is shown on the show. Rosie O'Donnell is a very butch character on the show who wears men's clothes but doesn't go around with a man's name and the like.
DA
Look, I understand that you want to support mostly all female show with some lesbian/bi characters. In another circumstances I would absolutely do the same. But trans actor/character, no hot women and baseball (which I don't like at all) make it a definite pass from me.

I'm all for supporting lesbians and women, trust me. But not in this case, sorry. I will wait for the show without all "diversity checks".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 00:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Look, I understand that you want to support mostly all female show with some lesbian/bi characters. In another circumstances I would absolutely do the same. But trans actor/character, no hot women and baseball (which I don't like at all) make it a definite pass from me.

I'm all for supporting lesbians and women, trust me. But not in this case, sorry. I will wait for the show without all "diversity checks".
Its not about supporting a lesbian show...I couldn't stand First Kill and wouldn't watch it. I was simply stating that your characterisation of the show and the message it gives was inaccurate. If you don't want to watch it fine, I don't think anyone should actually watch something just for "diversity points" or just to support lesbians if they don't like the show. I certainly wouldn't. I didn't finish First Kill or watch the shitty season two of The Wilds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 23:57
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 23:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sounds like a typical lesbian woman crazy about other women. I had the same perception about her. While she had some masculine traits, it doesn't seem that she thought of herself as an actual man or wanted to be one.
As far as I know Anne never said that she wanted to be a man, but she did literally say that she would never want to be a man because if she was a man she would be cut off from women's society. :lol: Can you imagine? Not being able to flirt with women and spend time alone with them? Pure torture for Anne Lister. :lol: To me Anne also didn't seem to admire men or envy men or think about them too much either. She also never crossdressed or tried to pass for a man or anything like that.

Maybe that's why when they try to trans her they go more for nonbinary than for transman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 00:49
Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 00:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Its not about supporting a lesbian show...I couldn't stand First Kill and wouldn't watch it. I was simply stating that your characterisation of the show and the message it gives was inaccurate. If you don't want to watch it fine, I don't think anyone should actually watch something just for "diversity points" or just to support lesbians if they don't like the show. I certainly wouldn't. I didn't finish First Kill or watch the shitty season two of The Wilds.
As I said it's not only about trans. I don't find women on the show hot, except, maybe, for the one pretty black girl (Max, I think). I don't find other ladies attractive or at least the way they look in the show.
But if you like it, good for you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cause, no thanks.

DA

I haven't watched the show, but there is a difference between a woman pretending to be a man in order to have the life she wants because she can't have it otherwise, but knowing she's a woman, and a woman who genuinely believes she's a man and everyone pretends that she is a man as if this was a thing. Which is it in the show? Because the former is a criticism to sexist society, while the second one is support for gender ideology. When I googled, they called her a transman in the articles, which is why I asked if the description google gave me was accurate, since I know people writing articles might just call her a transman because she cross-dressed. Although the fact that the show hired a transman to play her implies that the show sees her as transman too. Same with people in the show calling her Uncle Bert. They could just be going for a "transman before the word and medical transitioning existed" narrative.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 01:27
Seriously? I can't freaking believe it. I hope all women will boycott this place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jesus fuck how do they legally get away with having a mens single sex toilet but not a womens? That’s basic, visible, in your face sexism. And they have the equality act there and still do this unchallenged. Fuck these people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No self respected women should support this misogynistic institution

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 03:37
Guest wrote:
There are never-ending supply of too many women with zero self respect, especially among those who call themselves ardent "feminists", "lesbians", "kweer", "activists", "justice warriors" "doing the right things".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 03:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There are never-ending supply of too many women with zero self respect, especially among those who call themselves ardent "feminists", "lesbians", "kweer", "activists", "justice warriors" "doing the right things".
Such women are disgrace to true feminists. Btw, if you know celebs who call themselves feminists and support trans bs, please let me know because I don't want to support them in any way.

What about Emma Watson btw? I used to follow her "herforshe" initiative but read recently that she is TRA too? Does she now shit on JK Rowling too even though she owes her and her book her acting career and millions?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I really wish woke straights seized the opportunity and formed their own TQS Alliance, to emphasize the endless solidarity between trans, mostly straight AGPs and undateable ugly TIFs, and their heterosexual enablers of both sexes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 05:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Such women are disgrace to true feminists. Btw, if you know celebs who call themselves feminists and support trans bs, please let me know because I don't want to support them in any way.

What about Emma Watson btw? I used to follow her "herforshe" initiative but read recently that she is TRA too? Does she now shit on JK Rowling too even though she owes her and her book her acting career and millions?
Most of them who open their mouths about feminism and lgbtq+ DO. I don't follow the entertainment industry but I do know the rabid mental TRA c--- Emma Watson surely do.

Among Women-Fucking-Women: Tegan and Sara (screaming FUCK YOU TERFs)? Sarah Paulson (she got beaten because she just made one wrong move - refusing to put her pronouns - despite her mental hysterical TRActivism; but don't be fooled that she's a TERF now. All those around her are mental TRAs, in addition to all these theatre people around her too)? Adele Haenel? Not to mention those L Word loons Kate M sth and Leisha sth. Actually TOO many.

All those who shout "#Trans Rights Are Human Rights" do mean "#Trans Women Are Women" also meaning "#Trans Women Belong (to Women's Sports, Toilets, Showers, Lockers, etc.)" or just screaming "#LGBTQIA+ I love you!!!"

Among Men-Fucking-Women who are widely known as LGBTQIA+ allies and Feminists like Jessica Chastain?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I loved visiting the Globe anytime I'm in London...its a great concept and lots of fun to visit but they have really gone loopey. Honestly, this puts me right off along with their NB obsession. I've half a mind to go and pull a full Karen in person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Re League of our Own — by casting a trans man in the role, the show is trying to make a point. One interpretation that strikes me, is the implication that the character “would be” trans in this era but had to “only” be a butch lesbian back then. Otherwise, why cast a trans man at all? You could just cast a woman. It’s been done for a reason.

Another inference is the conflation between butch women and trans men.

Why would a trans man be happy playing a woman? Trust me, it will be from “there have always been trans people all through history but in times gone by they couldn’t get the medical treatment” blah blah blah.

There are other inferences we can draw from the choice but that’s a striking one IMO.

If you can’t see this stuff is insidious then I don’t know what to tell you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
This is all "the sky is blue" to me :lol: I don't know about the Globe and Shakespeare enthusiasts in the UK but I loved going to see the straight drama plays (more into traditional ones + new ones w my faves). Theater ppl in general have gone extremely unhingedly - no debate, no compromise - TRA way before. I'm talking about the more mainstream ones, not just the woke? experimental? fringe, revolutionary, avantgarde or social justice types. Lots of groupthink there too. Shakespeare or traditional drama people don't exist in a vacuum away from the other theater people trends, I guess.

Talking about the establishment museums (again not even modern, contemporary, woke types but the Middle Age types...). I have an old IG account following many European "old, boring, establisment" art museums and other arts-related accounts (looking far away from... the woke) - last login was 2016 or early 2017. I recently logged in, so many of those legit museums sporting that godawful TRANNY lgbtqia+ flag colours on the profile photos. Some (thank god, not yet majority) formerly sane looking people sporting "she/her" "they/she" etc. - Well all these mental ones are as expected only female.

It's just one example of the very clear picture - this poison has spread very deep and far into the normal, left or non-right, mainstream.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 05:36
Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 05:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Most of them who open their mouths about feminism and lgbtq+ DO. I don't follow the entertainment industry but I do know the rabid mental TRA c--- Emma Watson surely do.

Among Women-Fucking-Women: Tegan and Sara (screaming FUCK YOU TERFs)? Sarah Paulson (she got beaten because she just made one wrong move - refusing to put her pronouns - despite her mental hysterical TRActivism; but don't be fooled that she's a TERF now. All those around her are mental TRAs, in addition to all these theatre people around her too)? Adele Haenel? Not to mention those L Word loons Kate M sth and Leisha sth. Actually TOO many.

All those who shout "#Trans Rights Are Human Rights" do mean "#Trans Women Are Women" also meaning "#Trans Women Belong (to Women's Sports, Toilets, Showers, Lockers, etc.)" or just screaming "#LGBTQIA+ I love you!!!"

Among Men-Fucking-Women who are widely known as LGBTQIA+ allies and Feminists like Jessica Chastain?
Ok, thanks. Didn't know about Sarah Paulson, knew about others.
Don't know who is this Jessica Ch but will keep in mind too. I'm not gonna support any woman, lesbian or not if she is against other women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In Argentina, one of the world’s first bans on gender-neutral language.

The city of Buenos Aires blocked the use of gender-inclusive language in schools, reigniting a debate that is reverberating across the world.

https://www.todayonline.com/world/argen ... CiuU1W5TM8

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 08:31
In Argentina, one of the world’s first bans on gender-neutral language.

The city of Buenos Aires blocked the use of gender-inclusive language in schools, reigniting a debate that is reverberating across the world.

https://www.todayonline.com/world/argen ... CiuU1W5TM8
The changes, which had been informally adopted by teachers in schools across Buenos Aires, were a deliberate effort to include people who do not identify as male or female in a language where many words are categorised as either masculine or feminine.

Similar gender-neutral language is being increasingly introduced across Latin America, as well as in other languages, including English and French, by supporters who say it helps create a more inclusive society.

The city government in Buenos Aires, the nation’s capital, last month banned teachers from using any gender-neutral words during class and in communications with parents. The city’s education minister said such language violated the rules of Spanish and stymied students’ reading comprehension.

The policy, among the first anywhere to specifically forbid the use of gender-neutral language, provoked a swift backlash. Argentina’s top education official criticised the rule, and at least five organisations — a mix of gay rights and civil rights groups — have filed lawsuits seeking to overturn it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 07:14
Re League of our Own — by casting a trans man in the role, the show is trying to make a point. One interpretation that strikes me, is the implication that the character “would be” trans in this era but had to “only” be a butch lesbian back then. Otherwise, why cast a trans man at all? You could just cast a woman. It’s been done for a reason.

Another inference is the conflation between butch women and trans men.

Why would a trans man be happy playing a woman? Trust me, it will be from “there have always been trans people all through history but in times gone by they couldn’t get the medical treatment” blah blah blah.

There are other inferences we can draw from the choice but that’s a striking one IMO.

If you can’t see this stuff is insidious then I don’t know what to tell you.
x2 I also was suspicious that a transmen would took a woman role, butch yes but still a woman. Shouldn't it increase her gender dysphoria? At first I thought she did it simply for money (roles are scarce) but now I think they told her that she will be playing a transmen from that time.
Somebody said that her niece Max rejected idea of transing just because she is a lesbian, so at least that's good. But showing transmen linked to lesbians will not help young confused butch or more masc lesbians viewers, that's for sure.