Transsexuals

Post Reply
Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36951

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 13:40
Here's the five minutes long full video (it's really not worth watching, since he's a MAGA redneck hawking vitamins and essential oils off his channel):



The fact he looks like a thou/her from tiktok while having the exact speaking voice of Donald Trump is so creepy. I'm pretty sure there's a living AGP doing exactly that unironically somewhere, probably in a school environment that employs him.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36952

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 12:57
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 10:01
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 09:38
I‘m not American. Is Bill Maher Democrat? Is his show successful and popular? He was on point about GI, I hope the population wakes up. The video of the show is on you tube and Twitter. Let’s wait and see how the „media“ and orgs like ACLU react
Are you referring to this



Was entertaining
I just saw that JKR retweeted this:

We need more people speaking common sense. Thanks Bill!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36953

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 16:33
Yes, I wrote it. How exactly am I an enabler of behavior detrimental to the LGB community? On the contrary, you are the one who supports oppression of gay people, because you support laws that oppress gay people. You are ready to throw gays under the buss just because the law will also affect the trannies. You are so obsessed to hurt trannies that you don't care about the harm being done to gay people. Are you even gay or are you a gender-critical straightie lost on a lesbian forum? Personally I can't support that law because it's homophobic, not because I care about trannies. Trannies can go fuck themselves. But I can't support homophobia. How can a gay person support it. You sound like a hetero.
IDK if this part was intentional, but I laughed a bit there.

I'm one of the people here very verbally refusing to accept right-wing laws as the new norm, but they get passed exactly as a result of the TRANS community - not the L, not even the G - pushing their agenda on everybody else.
Without pushing the trans back, there will be no end for this type of legal regulation becoming the new norm, the right are literally too powerful, and they do make it worse for us all.

You do sound like one of the TRAs off pinknews comments who immediately lump homo- and transphobias together, though. Whatever. This is already happening, and I'm very pessimistic about the future for L and G, since we don't have the bisexual privilege of prancing around acting like we're all straight and hettie.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36954

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 14:26
Strangio is losing her shit on Twitter over Bill Maher, so is a good day!
Kate Strangio's tomboy briefs are in a twist. :rofl:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36955

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 13:52
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 13:42
I had my first interaction with a tranny yesterday. He wasn't nasty, per say, but he had an obvious need to be the center of attention, going so far as to butting in to a conversation I was having with another woman. I caught a glimpse of his "girlfriend" who I think was another tranny.

Anyway, just felt like posting about it.
Please say it was not at a lesbian bar/ social event?
No, thankfully it wasn't. It was a school setting, sort of.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36956

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:00
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 16:33
Yes, I wrote it. How exactly am I an enabler of behavior detrimental to the LGB community? On the contrary, you are the one who supports oppression of gay people, because you support laws that oppress gay people. You are ready to throw gays under the buss just because the law will also affect the trannies. You are so obsessed to hurt trannies that you don't care about the harm being done to gay people. Are you even gay or are you a gender-critical straightie lost on a lesbian forum? Personally I can't support that law because it's homophobic, not because I care about trannies. Trannies can go fuck themselves. But I can't support homophobia. How can a gay person support it. You sound like a hetero.
IDK if this part was intentional, but I laughed a bit there.

I'm one of the people here very verbally refusing to accept right-wing laws as the new norm, but they get passed exactly as a result of the TRANS community - not the L, not even the G - pushing their agenda on everybody else.
Without pushing the trans back, there will be no end for this type of legal regulation becoming the new norm, the right are literally too powerful, and they do make it worse for us all.

You do sound like one of the TRAs off pinknews comments who immediately lump homo- and transphobias together, though. Whatever. This is already happening, and I'm very pessimistic about the future for L and G, since we don't have the bisexual privilege of prancing around acting like we're all straight and hettie.
I'm a terf. I'm against this particular law because it's homophobic. I'm not lumping it with transphobia.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36957

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:21
I'm a terf. I'm against this particular law because it's homophobic. I'm not lumping it with transphobia.
Well, that's good. Maybe your message delivery could use some imrpovement than, since several of us considered you trans-sympathetic.

Maybe my brain is just damaged by so many TRAs pulling out the "did you know that your fave is a HOMOPHOBE?" line every time somebody says anything vaguely gender-critical.

User avatar
Too-Ticki
Member
Reactions: 72
Posts: 487
Joined: 07 Jun 2019, 09:36

Re: Transsexuals

#36958

Post by Too-Ticki »



"Yesterday Suella Braverman, the attorney-general, came out in support of her, saying that schools should not throw out pupils to accommodate one side of the transgender debate.

The girl said: “I deeply appreciated JK Rowling’s support via retweet. It’s an important story to get out there. I do fear the sensationalisation of it which her input has ensued.

“This, of course, has led to a mischaracterisation of me, which has caught the attention of activists who believe I was expressing ingrained prejudice in my measured questioning of the baroness, which involved asking about how she might achieve cross-partisan consensus with those whose views she had already denounced as morally incompatible.”
...
The girl’s story was also seized upon by government ministers. Nadhim Zahawi, the education secretary, criticised the school for hounding her out. He said: “Schools have a responsibility to protect that student. What I’m slightly shocked at is the school felt it was appropriate for that girl to be isolated, or attacked in some way, and not to have dealt with that in the first place.

“It’s not acceptable. It’s hugely concerning. I did human biology at school and a woman is an adult human female, and that’s the biology.”
...
In an interview with the website ConservativeHome, Braverman said: “We’ve also seen on the transgender issue, we’re getting into identity politics, which is very divisive, where people’s personal characteristics as defined in rights documents have now become fragmenting of the fabric of our society, and where you’re getting clashes and a lot of uncertainty.

“And that’s why this instance of the girl being thrown out of the school is outrageous.”

Cache: https://archive.ph/UnmxQ

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36959

Post by Guest »

Too-Ticki wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:08


"Yesterday Suella Braverman, the attorney-general, came out in support of her, saying that schools should not throw out pupils to accommodate one side of the transgender debate.

The girl said: “I deeply appreciated JK Rowling’s support via retweet. It’s an important story to get out there. I do fear the sensationalisation of it which her input has ensued.

“This, of course, has led to a mischaracterisation of me, which has caught the attention of activists who believe I was expressing ingrained prejudice in my measured questioning of the baroness, which involved asking about how she might achieve cross-partisan consensus with those whose views she had already denounced as morally incompatible.”
...
The girl’s story was also seized upon by government ministers. Nadhim Zahawi, the education secretary, criticised the school for hounding her out. He said: “Schools have a responsibility to protect that student. What I’m slightly shocked at is the school felt it was appropriate for that girl to be isolated, or attacked in some way, and not to have dealt with that in the first place.

“It’s not acceptable. It’s hugely concerning. I did human biology at school and a woman is an adult human female, and that’s the biology.”
...
In an interview with the website ConservativeHome, Braverman said: “We’ve also seen on the transgender issue, we’re getting into identity politics, which is very divisive, where people’s personal characteristics as defined in rights documents have now become fragmenting of the fabric of our society, and where you’re getting clashes and a lot of uncertainty.

“And that’s why this instance of the girl being thrown out of the school is outrageous.”

Cache: https://archive.ph/UnmxQ
Protecting bullies is shameful. This shows how powerful the fear of trying to have a democratic dialogue won't be allowed by TRA and trans ride. Those hills jn that school have turned themselves into handmaiden material. Bet they are all on TikTok mutilated breast feeds and blue haired attention seekers.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36960

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:39
Too-Ticki wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:08


"Yesterday Suella Braverman, the attorney-general, came out in support of her, saying that schools should not throw out pupils to accommodate one side of the transgender debate.

The girl said: “I deeply appreciated JK Rowling’s support via retweet. It’s an important story to get out there. I do fear the sensationalisation of it which her input has ensued.

“This, of course, has led to a mischaracterisation of me, which has caught the attention of activists who believe I was expressing ingrained prejudice in my measured questioning of the baroness, which involved asking about how she might achieve cross-partisan consensus with those whose views she had already denounced as morally incompatible.”
...
The girl’s story was also seized upon by government ministers. Nadhim Zahawi, the education secretary, criticised the school for hounding her out. He said: “Schools have a responsibility to protect that student. What I’m slightly shocked at is the school felt it was appropriate for that girl to be isolated, or attacked in some way, and not to have dealt with that in the first place.

“It’s not acceptable. It’s hugely concerning. I did human biology at school and a woman is an adult human female, and that’s the biology.”
...
In an interview with the website ConservativeHome, Braverman said: “We’ve also seen on the transgender issue, we’re getting into identity politics, which is very divisive, where people’s personal characteristics as defined in rights documents have now become fragmenting of the fabric of our society, and where you’re getting clashes and a lot of uncertainty.

“And that’s why this instance of the girl being thrown out of the school is outrageous.”

Cache: https://archive.ph/UnmxQ
Protecting bullies is shameful. This shows how powerful the fear of trying to have a democratic dialogue won't be allowed by TRA and trans ride. Those hills jn that school have turned themselves into handmaiden material. Bet they are all on TikTok mutilated breast feeds and blue haired attention seekers.
Those girls in....

I'm sure my autocorrect is a Terfphobe :blinkwide:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36961

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:21
I'm a terf. I'm against this particular law because it's homophobic. I'm not lumping it with transphobia.
Da. Do you have examples of how it’s homophobic or are you just repeating what you heard someone else say? The bill is about teachers using their classrooms to push inappropriate material on impressionable children (grades K-3). If you think this isn’t a problem then you haven’t been paying attention. Trying to make this about gays is just a smokescreen being used by groomers — this has nothing to do with us and trying to conflate the two will only reflect negatively on us when even democrats in Florida overwhelmingly support the bill.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36962

Post by Guest »


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36963

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:42
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:39
Too-Ticki wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:08
Protecting bullies is shameful. This shows how powerful the fear of trying to have a democratic dialogue won't be allowed by TRA and trans ride. Those hills jn that school have turned themselves into handmaiden material. Bet they are all on TikTok mutilated breast feeds and blue haired attention seekers.
Those girls in....

I'm sure my autocorrect is a Terfphobe :blinkwide:
right, so now girls are "hill havers"? :lol:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36964

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 02:26

The morecthis comes out the better. It goes back to 1998. The paedos hiding in academia using academia to manipulate language and words, changing and being responsible for reframing dreadful things so that ut ultimately ensures acceptance of their paedophile agenda. We need to watch academics in gender studies especially around transgender and gender identity disorders.

Quote: On May 13, research by Johnson and Wassersug titled “Castration for Pleasure: Exploring Extreme Castration Ideations in Fiction” was published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior.

“The most popular [Eunuch Archive] stories link sexual gratification and romantic partnership with genital abuse. They are characterized by the absence of consent for genital ablations and multiple [sadomasochism]-related paraphilias,” note Johnson and Wassersug. “Many stories feature attraction to, and ablation of, the genitals of pubescent or adolescent males.”

According to a 2007 CSUC newsletter issued by the Anthropology Department, Johnson was noted as being the long-time president of the Children’s Folklore Section of the American Folklore Society."

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36965

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 16:33
Yes, I wrote it. How exactly am I an enabler of behavior detrimental to the LGB community? On the contrary, you are the one who supports oppression of gay people, because you support laws that oppress gay people. You are ready to throw gays under the buss just because the law will also affect the trannies. You are so obsessed to hurt trannies that you don't care about the harm being done to gay people. Are you even gay or are you a gender-critical straightie lost on a lesbian forum? Personally I can't support that law because it's homophobic, not because I care about trannies. Trannies can go fuck themselves. But I can't support homophobia. How can a gay person support it. You sound like a hetero.

Questioning my homosexuality or accusing me of being a hetero because I don't support the indoctrination of children by TQ activists isn't going to get you anywhere.

Anyone in the room who has heard my opinions about the trans and gender identity movements, has also heard me predict the backlash against them, and how it will entangle lesbians and gays because we are all being dragged down by the bad seeds that shelter themselves under the "community" umbrella.

Children who are younger than 9 yrs old (i.e. Kindergarten through Grade 3) should not be told anything by their teachers about sexual orientations and gender identity choices.

This is what the Florida bill states:
"prohibiting school district personnel from discouraging or prohibiting parental notification and involvement in critical decisions affecting a student's mental, emotional, or physical well-being;

prohibiting classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in certain grade levels or in a specified manner;

Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards."

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2 ... ext/er/PDF
Children are impressionable sponges and need to be protected from queer activists wearing teacher's clothing.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36966

Post by Guest »

Wow, this article from someone who detrans from Anime influence.

It's deep and worrying

I have this theory that might induce a transition. Imagine this scenario: You are a heterosexual boy/man obsessed with Otaku culture. You want to escape reality. You are lonely. You are terminally online and consume Anime in unhealthy amounts. You only watch Ecchi Anime, maybe some Hentai. You get aroused by it. But instead of imaging yourself as the boy/man during your sexual fantasies, you imagine yourself as the girl. Now we have autogynephilia, but not the typical autogynephilia. Instead we have anime girl autogynephilia — getting aroused by the thought of yourself as a cute anime girl. The key component of this paraphilia is Anime, not the AGP. Without the Anime the entire thing falls apart, because real woman are not interesting for these kind of people. It’s all Anime induced! Their image of reality and how humans look is disturbed.

The online availability to get hrt is disturbing.

https://magiruuvelvet.substack.com/p/my ... ?sd=fs&s=r


I am being affirmed that mental health issues must never be removed from body dysmorphia. Being trans is about body dysmorphia issues, don't let the manipulation of words and double speak language convince you otherwise.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36967

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 06:38
Wow, this article from someone who detrans from Anime influence.

It's deep and worrying

I have this theory that might induce a transition. Imagine this scenario: You are a heterosexual boy/man obsessed with Otaku culture. You want to escape reality. You are lonely. You are terminally online and consume Anime in unhealthy amounts. You only watch Ecchi Anime, maybe some Hentai. You get aroused by it. But instead of imaging yourself as the boy/man during your sexual fantasies, you imagine yourself as the girl. Now we have autogynephilia, but not the typical autogynephilia. Instead we have anime girl autogynephilia — getting aroused by the thought of yourself as a cute anime girl. The key component of this paraphilia is Anime, not the AGP. Without the Anime the entire thing falls apart, because real woman are not interesting for these kind of people. It’s all Anime induced! Their image of reality and how humans look is disturbed.

The online availability to get hrt is disturbing.

https://magiruuvelvet.substack.com/p/my ... ?sd=fs&s=r


I am being affirmed that mental health issues must never be removed from body dysmorphia. Being trans is about body dysmorphia issues, don't let the manipulation of words and double speak language convince you otherwise.

His twitter handle @magiruuvelvet



He accepts himself as gay.

This in the thread showing more standing up for LGB


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36968

Post by Guest »

Life of Brian prediction

Lmao




"A struggle against reality."

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36969

Post by Guest »

This is what's happening in Tranada. Knowing Egale Canada's definition of "trans" which is just not identifying with stereotypes of your sex, these are mainly children who would grow up to be gay or lesbian they're transing. So this is government-sanctioned gay conversion therapy in Canada.






Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36970

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 06:38
Wow, this article from someone who detrans from Anime influence.

It's deep and worrying

]I have this theory that might induce a transition. Imagine this scenario: You are a heterosexual boy/man obsessed with Otaku culture. You want to escape reality. You are lonely. You are terminally online and consume Anime in unhealthy amounts.
What is "healthy" amounts of anime, and how does it compare to consuming tiktok instead? Same tiktok that does blackout challenges that have children and teenagers die from asphyxia, for example?
You only watch Ecchi Anime You get aroused by it.
Than you're a pedo. 2+2=4, if you only watch underage anime soft-porn and get off to it, you are a pedo, you aren't a girlie inside. We already had one detrooner who blamed her choices on feminism and anime, this one is blaming pedo cartoons.
But instead of imaging yourself as the boy/man during your sexual fantasies, you imagine yourself as the girl. Now we have autogynephilia, but not the typical autogynephilia.
Yeah, you have autopedophilia and you're born a bloke, who fucked up his sexual life himself.

Seek help and get tomboys out of your fucking lip-injected pedo mouth; your oppressed femboys get enough bi and gay dxck on reddit.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36971

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 08:47
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 06:38
Wow, this article from someone who detrans from Anime influence.

It's deep and worrying

]I have this theory that might induce a transition. Imagine this scenario: You are a heterosexual boy/man obsessed with Otaku culture. You want to escape reality. You are lonely. You are terminally online and consume Anime in unhealthy amounts.
What is "healthy" amounts of anime, and how does it compare to consuming tiktok instead? Same tiktok that does blackout challenges that have children and teenagers die from asphyxia, for example?
You only watch Ecchi Anime You get aroused by it.
Than you're a pedo. 2+2=4, if you only watch underage anime soft-porn and get off to it, you are a pedo, you aren't a girlie inside. We already had one detrooner who blamed her choices on feminism and anime, this one is blaming pedo cartoons.
But instead of imaging yourself as the boy/man during your sexual fantasies, you imagine yourself as the girl. Now we have autogynephilia, but not the typical autogynephilia.
Yeah, you have autopedophilia and you're born a bloke, who fucked up his sexual life himself.

Seek help and get tomboys out of your fucking lip-injected pedo mouth; your oppressed femboys get enough bi and gay dxck on reddit.
I think this person is advocating that we should be aware of the influence of anime for a subset of reasons to trans. They acknowledge they are gay. This is their personal story. Writing the way he does may help others realize they may be inadvertently transing themselves. In the comments a mother talks about her AS female child being drawn into this in a similar way. Once again interestingly the autistic spectrum raises it's head. He is and so is the mother's daughter. What Gets me is that the professional medical bodies sweep this important brain disorder aside and jump to medicalize with hormones at first bat like Tranada is now doing.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36972

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 08:47
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 06:38
Wow, this article from someone who detrans from Anime influence.

It's deep and worrying

]I have this theory that might induce a transition. Imagine this scenario: You are a heterosexual boy/man obsessed with Otaku culture. You want to escape reality. You are lonely. You are terminally online and consume Anime in unhealthy amounts.
What is "healthy" amounts of anime, and how does it compare to consuming tiktok instead? Same tiktok that does blackout challenges that have children and teenagers die from asphyxia, for example?
You only watch Ecchi Anime You get aroused by it.
Than you're a pedo. 2+2=4, if you only watch underage anime soft-porn and get off to it, you are a pedo, you aren't a girlie inside. We already had one detrooner who blamed her choices on feminism and anime, this one is blaming pedo cartoons.
But instead of imaging yourself as the boy/man during your sexual fantasies, you imagine yourself as the girl. Now we have autogynephilia, but not the typical autogynephilia.
Yeah, you have autopedophilia and you're born a bloke, who fucked up his sexual life himself.

Seek help and get tomboys out of your fucking lip-injected pedo mouth; your oppressed femboys get enough bi and gay dxck on reddit.
I don't think you read the article, he is anti trans. You are quoting from a quote.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36973

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 08:58
I think this person is advocating that we should be aware of the influence of anime for a subset of reasons to trans.
I don't even know if you realize that anime had its global peak, fame and exposure wise, in the 80s, and there were nowhere as many trannies as now using it as a deflection of their own responsibility for stupid personal choices. Ecchi is not anywhere close to being a mainstream anime genre, you have to dig for that shit or you have to live on 4chan in the first place.
They acknowledge they are gay. This is their personal story. Writing the way he does may help others realize they may be inadvertently transing themselves.
What is "inadvertently transing"?
In the comments a mother talks about her AS female child being drawn into this in a similar way. Once again interestingly the autistic spectrum raises it's head. He is and so is the mother's daughter. What Gets me is that the professional medical bodies sweep this important brain disorder aside and jump to medicalize with hormones at first bat like Tranada is now doing.
Medical business is morally and politically corrupt and homophobic, breaking at 9. We never knew! Thanks detranny pedo!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36974

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 09:01
I don't think you read the article, he is anti trans. You are quoting from a quote.
I'm quoting from a quote from an article titled "My experience with Anime and how it impacted my life" from a former tranny, are we on the same page here?
I was very deep into this ideology and interacted with many trans-identified boys/men online, all of them had anime girl profile pictures.
He's literally writing about only being friends with anime user icon incels and groomers, that's a hella fucking personal choice.
Comparing my experience with Anime with theirs started to disgust me very soon. I couldn’t help myself but notice how many of them were hypersexualizing anime girls and get aroused by the imagination of becoming one. Maybe I can’t relate because I’m gay, who knows. Either way, it disgusts me and I’m exposing this crap for the world to see.
He was personally totally cool with hanging out with the type until the detrans clock started ticking, and his d-ck fell apart, or whatever. Deranged, attention seeking, pedo porn-addicted piece of shit, trying to find an external reason for his own damage, and we literally had exactly same kind of idiot, except female, already pull the same shit out of her ass a year before; she just went on Fox news some time ago because she had things to say.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36975

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 07:24
Life of Brian prediction

Lmao




"A struggle against reality."
:lol:

User avatar
Too-Ticki
Member
Reactions: 72
Posts: 487
Joined: 07 Jun 2019, 09:36

Re: Transsexuals

#36976

Post by Too-Ticki »

TMZ is boosting Bill Maher:


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36977

Post by Guest »

Too-Ticki wrote:
22 May 2022, 09:36
TMZ is boosting Bill Maher:

See the language "dicey".

Yes, dicey when they chop bits off.

They know the Woke cancel culture will jump on this. But I think a lot don't care anymore. The floodgates are opening to the carry on in female sports and mutilating and grooming young children.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36978

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 21:00
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:21
I'm a terf. I'm against this particular law because it's homophobic. I'm not lumping it with transphobia.
Da. Do you have examples of how it’s homophobic or are you just repeating what you heard someone else say? The bill is about teachers using their classrooms to push inappropriate material on impressionable children (grades K-3). If you think this isn’t a problem then you haven’t been paying attention. Trying to make this about gays is just a smokescreen being used by groomers — this has nothing to do with us and trying to conflate the two will only reflect negatively on us when even democrats in Florida overwhelmingly support the bill.
I am an ex-teacher from the UK and I agreed with the contents of the bill in theory. It seemed like best practice to me, but also unnecessary as surely professional teachers would not be behaving in such an irresponsible way. But seeing the objections from so called teachers on tik-tok and the like made me realised some of these complete narcassists need to be kicked into line. Why do grown adults want to talk about gender identity and their queerness with young children. Who do they want to ask 6 year olds to call them Mx or go dressed to school as a virtual drag queer/clown.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36979

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 15:37
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 14:26
Strangio is losing her shit on Twitter over Bill Maher, so is a good day!
Says how does Maher not know she is a gay man. Well, every gayman knows she is not a gay man because she has no real functioning d---. No gayman is into vag. Clearly an idiot.
And, that Nazi mustache gives me Hitler vibes.
DA. My literal first impression when I came across this deeply sick depraved creature. It's intentional, no?

This sad, tiny Kate, looking ever so like a mentally and physically ill (& mutilated) woman, very comical looking, zero semblance to a real man.

This kind of little unimportant person is the most desperate to look the grandest, biggest, most threatening as possible (they can).

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36980

Post by Guest »



Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36982

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 09:09
He was personally totally cool with hanging out with the type until the detrans clock started ticking, and his d-ck fell apart, or whatever. Deranged, attention seeking, pedo porn-addicted piece of shit, trying to find an external reason for his own damage, and we literally had exactly same kind of idiot, except female, already pull the same shit out of her ass a year before; she just went on Fox news some time ago because she had things to say.
Detrans gay: has lived experience, literally exposes sites that provide hormones to anyone, links transing to anime in a way parents may understand (seen in comments too)
You: shits on them

People arent perfectly wrapped creatures that do everything right. This gay fcked up and instead of hiding in the shadows he chose to peak others so they dont do the same. All-or-nothing if-youre-detrans-youre-unwanted attitude is the same as the TRA side. I'm glad you're not in charge.

Thanks for this post OP. There's an obvious connection between a lot of weeb T's and their obsessions. All the uwu stupid anime posts on actuallesbians is cringe and obvious.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36983

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 15:32
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 09:09
He was personally totally cool with hanging out with the type until the detrans clock started ticking, and his d-ck fell apart, or whatever. Deranged, attention seeking, pedo porn-addicted piece of shit, trying to find an external reason for his own damage, and we literally had exactly same kind of idiot, except female, already pull the same shit out of her ass a year before; she just went on Fox news some time ago because she had things to say.
Detrans gay: has lived experience, literally exposes sites that provide hormones to anyone, links transing to anime in a way parents may understand (seen in comments too)
You: shits on them

People arent perfectly wrapped creatures that do everything right. This gay fcked up and instead of hiding in the shadows he chose to peak others so they dont do the same. All-or-nothing if-youre-detrans-youre-unwanted attitude is the same as the TRA side. I'm glad you're not in charge.

Thanks for this post OP. There's an obvious connection between a lot of weeb T's and their obsessions. All the uwu stupid anime posts on actuallesbians is cringe and obvious.
X2

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36984

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 10:55
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 21:00
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:21
I'm a terf. I'm against this particular law because it's homophobic. I'm not lumping it with transphobia.
Da. Do you have examples of how it’s homophobic or are you just repeating what you heard someone else say? The bill is about teachers using their classrooms to push inappropriate material on impressionable children (grades K-3). If you think this isn’t a problem then you haven’t been paying attention. Trying to make this about gays is just a smokescreen being used by groomers — this has nothing to do with us and trying to conflate the two will only reflect negatively on us when even democrats in Florida overwhelmingly support the bill.
I am an ex-teacher from the UK and I agreed with the contents of the bill in theory. It seemed like best practice to me, but also unnecessary as surely professional teachers would not be behaving in such an irresponsible way. But seeing the objections from so called teachers on tik-tok and the like made me realised some of these complete narcassists need to be kicked into line. Why do grown adults want to talk about gender identity and their queerness with young children. Who do they want to ask 6 year olds to call them Mx or go dressed to school as a virtual drag queer/clown.
DA you're normal like the few gays teachers I know. The caveat I think people overlook is "age appropriate". It's the appropriate "some children have two moms or two dads and that's normal" if it comes up vs straight up recruiting and having gender conversations without parental consent.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36985

Post by Guest »

Instead of a whole new division that's a waste of money for such a small population just rename men's to 'Open' since technically it already is open to all. Let men feel some of that erasure. We'll see how well they handle it.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36986

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 15:32
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 09:09
He was personally totally cool with hanging out with the type until the detrans clock started ticking, and his d-ck fell apart, or whatever. Deranged, attention seeking, pedo porn-addicted piece of shit, trying to find an external reason for his own damage, and we literally had exactly same kind of idiot, except female, already pull the same shit out of her ass a year before; she just went on Fox news some time ago because she had things to say.
Detrans gay: has lived experience, literally exposes sites that provide hormones to anyone, links transing to anime in a way parents may understand (seen in comments too)
You: shits on them

People arent perfectly wrapped creatures that do everything right. This gay fcked up and instead of hiding in the shadows he chose to peak others so they dont do the same.
You sound like you're also sympathetic for Helena Kerschner and the other braindead vermin who think that shifting the responsibility for their. own. choices. motivated. by. social. validation. cravings. and homophobia on anime will make the parents wake up.

Like, hello, anime is a cultural non-factor, and has been that way for good forty years, this creep and his busted, drugged out plastic trannyface has no business blaming anyone else in the whole world, except for his predatory groomer community, for what he's been doing, and what kind of content he was consuming for dopamine.
All-or-nothing if-youre-detrans-youre-unwanted attitude is the same as the TRA side. I'm glad you're not in charge.
You really hate that I want people to admit responsibility for the toxic shit they took part in as long as it emotionally rewarded them for a moment.

One simple question - how many other sexually undecided teenagers has that busted freak helped to troon out? Where's that part in his bullshit attempt at "an expose"?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36987

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 16:01
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 15:32
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 09:09
He was personally totally cool with hanging out with the type until the detrans clock started ticking, and his d-ck fell apart, or whatever. Deranged, attention seeking, pedo porn-addicted piece of shit, trying to find an external reason for his own damage, and we literally had exactly same kind of idiot, except female, already pull the same shit out of her ass a year before; she just went on Fox news some time ago because she had things to say.
Detrans gay: has lived experience, literally exposes sites that provide hormones to anyone, links transing to anime in a way parents may understand (seen in comments too)
You: shits on them

People arent perfectly wrapped creatures that do everything right. This gay fcked up and instead of hiding in the shadows he chose to peak others so they dont do the same.
You sound like you're also sympathetic for Helena Kerschner and the other braindead vermin who think that shifting the responsibility for their. own. choices. motivated. by. social. validation. cravings. and homophobia on anime will make the parents wake up.

Like, hello, anime is a cultural non-factor, and has been that way for good forty years, this creep and his busted, drugged out plastic trannyface has no business blaming anyone else in the whole world, except for his predatory groomer community, for what he's been doing, and what kind of content he was consuming for dopamine.
All-or-nothing if-youre-detrans-youre-unwanted attitude is the same as the TRA side. I'm glad you're not in charge.
You really hate that I want people to admit responsibility for the toxic shit they took part in as long as it emotionally rewarded them for a moment.

One simple question - how many other sexually undecided teenagers has that busted freak helped to troon out? Where's that part in his bullshit attempt at "an expose"?
The second person in OP post is not the person who talks about anime. Two different people who are now against trans ideology. You are frothing so much at the mouth, you are not paying attention to information from two different sources. :blinkwide:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36988

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 16:22
The second person in OP post is not the person who talks about anime. Two different people who are now against trans ideology. You are frothing so much at the mouth, you are not paying attention to information from two different sources. :blinkwide:
Bleached detransed rat doesn't watch anime? My bad. Everything else I've said in regards to the ecchi transzilla (he trooned out at 19, by the way, according to his another self-pitying rant, not exactly a harmless or naive age) still stands.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36989

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 16:01
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 15:32
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 09:09
He was personally totally cool with hanging out with the type until the detrans clock started ticking, and his d-ck fell apart, or whatever. Deranged, attention seeking, pedo porn-addicted piece of shit, trying to find an external reason for his own damage, and we literally had exactly same kind of idiot, except female, already pull the same shit out of her ass a year before; she just went on Fox news some time ago because she had things to say.
Detrans gay: has lived experience, literally exposes sites that provide hormones to anyone, links transing to anime in a way parents may understand (seen in comments too)
You: shits on them

People arent perfectly wrapped creatures that do everything right. This gay fcked up and instead of hiding in the shadows he chose to peak others so they dont do the same.
You sound like you're also sympathetic for Helena Kerschner and the other braindead vermin who think that shifting the responsibility for their. own. choices. motivated. by. social. validation. cravings. and homophobia on anime will make the parents wake up.

Like, hello, anime is a cultural non-factor, and has been that way for good forty years, this creep and his busted, drugged out plastic trannyface has no business blaming anyone else in the whole world, except for his predatory groomer community, for what he's been doing, and what kind of content he was consuming for dopamine.
All-or-nothing if-youre-detrans-youre-unwanted attitude is the same as the TRA side. I'm glad you're not in charge.
You really hate that I want people to admit responsibility for the toxic shit they took part in as long as it emotionally rewarded them for a moment.

One simple question - how many other sexually undecided teenagers has that busted freak helped to troon out? Where's that part in his bullshit attempt at "an expose"?
x2 guess why they hate that. Just guess…
Your posts will probably be deleted anyway.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36990

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 15:32
All-or-nothing if-youre-detrans-youre-unwanted attitude is the same as the TRA side. I'm glad you're not in charge.
1. You really hate that I want people to admit responsibility for the toxic shit they took part in as long as it emotionally rewarded them for a moment.

2. One simple question - how many other sexually undecided teenagers has that busted freak helped to troon out? Where's that part in his bullshit attempt at "an expose"?
1: You're putting words in my mouth. One can be critical and still respect the insight. This person is/was? mentally unwell and you're trying to make sense of everything he does?

2. Ask him this very specific question yourself. His substack is right there.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36991

Post by Guest »


Goalposts: moved. Now assuming gender is preferred. Seeing some nb vs "binary trans" discourse.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36992

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 05:32
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 16:33
Yes, I wrote it. How exactly am I an enabler of behavior detrimental to the LGB community? On the contrary, you are the one who supports oppression of gay people, because you support laws that oppress gay people. You are ready to throw gays under the buss just because the law will also affect the trannies. You are so obsessed to hurt trannies that you don't care about the harm being done to gay people. Are you even gay or are you a gender-critical straightie lost on a lesbian forum? Personally I can't support that law because it's homophobic, not because I care about trannies. Trannies can go fuck themselves. But I can't support homophobia. How can a gay person support it. You sound like a hetero.
Questioning my homosexuality or accusing me of being a hetero because I don't support the indoctrination of children by TQ activists isn't going to get you anywhere.

Anyone in the room who has heard my opinions about the trans and gender identity movements, has also heard me predict the backlash against them, and how it will entangle lesbians and gays because we are all being dragged down by the bad seeds that shelter themselves under the "community" umbrella.

Children who are younger than 9 yrs old (i.e. Kindergarten through Grade 3) should not be told anything by their teachers about sexual orientations and gender identity choices.

This is what the Florida bill states:
"prohibiting school district personnel from discouraging or prohibiting parental notification and involvement in critical decisions affecting a student's mental, emotional, or physical well-being;

prohibiting classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in certain grade levels or in a specified manner;

Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards."

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2 ... ext/er/PDF
Children are impressionable sponges and need to be protected from queer activists wearing teacher's clothing.
DA

Your argument about why the bill is necessary is all well and good, but do you honestly believe there will be no discussion of or teaching of heterosexual orientation? The way the bill is worded precludes ALL of those discussions, but I highly doubt any action will be taken if a straight teacher mentions her husband or reads the kids a fairy tale in which the prince and princess live happily ever after, even if some parents complain.

Despite the wording, the bill is designed to suppress mentioning/teaching all identities/orientations except the heteronormative ones, and that’s why people are responding with such alarm. It may protect kids from trans ideology, but LGB teachers and kids are forced back into the closet and may even be forced to participate in state indoctrination of heteronormativity.

I remember the suffering of many of us when we were closeted, particularly LGB youth. I know that’s not the solution, but that’s what this bill is meant to do. Is that an acceptable price to pay to save kids from going down the gender affirmation path of lifelong medicalization, sterilization, and mutilation?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36993

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 18:04

Goalposts: moved. Now assuming gender is preferred. Seeing some nb vs "binary trans" discourse.
Damn, dude is asking all the right questions! I hope I haven't triggxr'd anything there.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36994

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 16:59
1: You're putting words in my mouth. One can be critical and still respect the insight. This person is/was? mentally unwell and you're trying to make sense of everything he does?
He sounds very coherent in his rambling. If anything, the worst unintended logical flaw over there is infantilism. There might be a degree of Aspergers influencing his actions, but it's not prominent from the very clear rhetorical chains he's constructing; in fact, his first rant, on the pressure that effeminate men face, is a way better read, because it simply states facts that would make a very good share of TRA types of both sexes very uncomfortable. I just fucking disagree with his shit, and it's not like he grew up in Tranada, or was raised in the Bible Belt - he's Austrian, if I got that part correct.

I mixed him up with the plastic freak, which isn't even a big deal, since they're chatting with each other on twitter, and former "girls" support each other with the likes now, shitting on the toxicity of tranny community, that gave both enough comfort and motivation to troon out in the first place - which, again, is not even surprising given how vapid and devoid of any actual personality both are.
2. Ask him this very specific question yourself. His substack is right there.
I never speak in tranny-heavy spaces outside of JKR twitter replies, but you're free to forward the question over there, and supply us with a response, if it comes. I'd actually appreciate that.

User avatar
Too-Ticki
Member
Reactions: 72
Posts: 487
Joined: 07 Jun 2019, 09:36

Re: Transsexuals

#36995

Post by Too-Ticki »


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36996

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 18:10
Your argument about why the bill is necessary is all well and good, but do you honestly believe there will be no discussion of or teaching of heterosexual orientation? The way the bill is worded precludes ALL of those discussions, but I highly doubt any action will be taken if a straight teacher mentions her husband or reads the kids a fairy tale in which the prince and princess live happily ever after, even if some parents complain.
Da. Teachers can say they have a wife or husband if asked, but shouldn’t be discussing their personal lives as a matter of course. I don’t have a problem with a fairy tale with a het couple but fairy tales aren’t typically read in school.
Despite the wording, the bill is designed to suppress mentioning/teaching all identities/orientations except the heteronormative ones, and that’s why people are responding with such alarm.
The wording of the law isn’t happenstance, it’s the means by which it is enforced. They call it the letter of the law for a reason.
It may protect kids from trans ideology, but LGB teachers and kids are forced back into the closet and may even be forced to participate in state indoctrination of heteronormativity.
There are no gay children in K-3, as sexuality requires sexual attraction which young children do not have.
I remember the suffering of many of us when we were closeted, particularly LGB youth. I know that’s not the solution, but that’s what this bill is meant to do. Is that an acceptable price to pay to save kids from going down the gender affirmation path of lifelong medicalization, sterilization, and mutilation?
Yes? There’s no closet in K-3 to be in or out of, they’re all just kids.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36997

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 20:51
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 18:10
Your argument about why the bill is necessary is all well and good, but do you honestly believe there will be no discussion of or teaching of heterosexual orientation? The way the bill is worded precludes ALL of those discussions, but I highly doubt any action will be taken if a straight teacher mentions her husband or reads the kids a fairy tale in which the prince and princess live happily ever after, even if some parents complain.
Da. Teachers can say they have a wife or husband if asked, but shouldn’t be discussing their personal lives as a matter of course. I don’t have a problem with a fairy tale with a het couple but fairy tales aren’t typically read in school.
Despite the wording, the bill is designed to suppress mentioning/teaching all identities/orientations except the heteronormative ones, and that’s why people are responding with such alarm.
The wording of the law isn’t happenstance, it’s the means by which it is enforced. They call it the letter of the law for a reason.
It may protect kids from trans ideology, but LGB teachers and kids are forced back into the closet and may even be forced to participate in state indoctrination of heteronormativity.
There are no gay children in K-3, as sexuality requires sexual attraction which young children do not have.
I remember the suffering of many of us when we were closeted, particularly LGB youth. I know that’s not the solution, but that’s what this bill is meant to do. Is that an acceptable price to pay to save kids from going down the gender affirmation path of lifelong medicalization, sterilization, and mutilation?
Yes? There’s no closet in K-3 to be in or out of, they’re all just kids.
People who oppose this bill obviously haven’t read it. But somehow I’m supposed to be outraged because it’s LGBTQ+ that is under attack!! Except it isn’t. Unless we want to sink along with the rest of the freaks and mentally ill. I suspect many lesbians and bihets do want that. They went to destroy the whole thing, our rights, our hard-earned acceptance, just like petulant children who are upset with their toy.
Will that bring clarity once they’ve destroyed everything and will they take responsibility for their idiocy and complacency? Of course not.
You can’t argue with irrational people. It’s like arguing with religious people, what is the point?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36998

Post by Guest »



The tweeter appears to be against this, but I can't wait. Ricky Gervais isn't one to shy away from the truth and exposing ridiculousness, and there is nothing more ridiculous then the current trans trend explosion and attacks on comedians. I will be watching.

Furthermore, it appears the Bill Maher segment really got a lot of people talking. All TRA can do is throw insults and name calling, but it is good to see more people speaking up and against this ideology and especially the medicalization of children. It has to start somewhere. Even if most sane women have been screaming about this for years and going ignored. The important matter is that people are waking up and speaking out.

More peaking with Ricky Gervais special if the subject is in fact touched upon.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#36999

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 02:16
Ricky Gervais isn't one to shy away from the truth and exposing ridiculousness, and there is nothing more ridiculous then the current trans trend explosion and attacks on comedians. I will be watching.
He is polarizing and it is cool to shit on him, but he's also the closest media persona out there to JKR and her impact in terms of speaking out publicly (since we aren't obviously getting anyone in the White House anywhere left off Tiffany Trump or Sarah Palin, both intellectual gifts to the world, to terf out without apologizing and facing consequences) and being a man.

Men's opinions never get massively piled on, regardless of their delivery or abrasiveness. I can't wait to watch TIMs being forced to behave and act coy, at best we'll get another batch of pity lies about the literal violinization of 99 % of prenatal suicides in trans kids. I can't wait for it to come out.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

#37000

Post by Guest »

characterizing people as "vermin" and "rats". you're so fucking tiresome putinite. when you're not dehumanizing individuals you're berating whole groups of people including lesbians, feminists and women. no different than the tra extremists.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 00099, AnelimRolf, Bing [Bot], ffvideo, Google [Bot], kellymuses, Petitlu, Villanelle171, Xena, Yadom and 1557 guests