Transsexuals

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Re: Transsexuals

Post by Sentry »

You folks are going OT with the insulting and walls of text towards one another. Drop it.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 19:33
You folks are going OT with the insulting and walls of text towards one another. Drop it.
So, this ridiculous reply to me
Gosh! Someone has a crush. 🤣 You legit seem obsessed with Hunter.
was perfectly fine, but my response that I'm concerned about gay kids like Hunter who are being transed is OT and gets deleted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
Sentry, can you please explain why you're deleting perfectly reasonable posts of mine that talk about my concern at kids being transed but leaving up stupid insulting ones?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 19:49
Sentry wrote:
was perfectly fine, but my response that I'm concerned about gay kids like Hunter who are being transed is OT and gets deleted?
That’s also been deleted…

Alongside this response
But…. this is the perfect response when a woman just tells you she was sexually abused.

Wow!.
to this one
bye
Playing dumb as usual?
You responded with "This sounds like fundamentalist talk" right after someone explained what was happening to lesbians and women's spaces. You did ignore and diminish that by calling it "fundamentalist talk". That's not a response from someone who is reasonable. Your mask keeps slipping.
So maybe don’t take it so personally?

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 19:49
Sentry wrote:
Replying to bait several times does count as OT. Just report and don't continue to quote them if you feel it is obvious trolling.

You can continue your posts just don't feed whoever is baiting like that.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

I've unfortunately had to learn who Hunter Schafer after reviewing the posts.

I mean, it's a read the room vibe ordeal here. 'Oh but XYZ is not a TRA but she thinks he's a she!!' anon you're going to get eviscerated. A majority of women here don't tolerate anyone trying to paint a man as a woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 12:57
Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 12:30
Stunning and brave! He put off taking hormones so he could compete with the women. Must have been experiencing so much dysphoria winning against the women.
I guess the win confirms that trans women athletes don’t have an innate advantage – and that trans men don’t have a disadvantage.

Like that champion MTF boxer who is beating the shit out of other men in the ring! Insane!
Da. You are delusional if you think this is proof.
Research shows that TIMs still retain advantages over women. Not only that, but it's easier to gain than to lose, especially if you went through male puberty. And if you want to talk about martial art, did you already forget that Fallon Fox broke a woman's skull and is boasting on Twitter about beating women up?

The female athletes have spoken up against having him compete against women. They even confronted the coach, but of course he didn't care, he only cares about winning. You really think he wouldn't tell Thomas to slow down and "lose" by a tiny bit so that he can take some of the heat off of him? Have you forgotten that Thomas had won a competition by 40 seconds?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 20:13

I mean, it's a read the room vibe ordeal here. 'Oh but XYZ is not a TRA but she thinks he's a she!!' anon you're going to get eviscerated. A majority of women here don't tolerate anyone trying to paint a man as a woman.
The weirdest and most interesting thing though is how threatened people are or have been by an anon who isn’t even and wasn’t ever even in this thread. We’ve talked about nothing else for the last 2 days and almost trolled each other and yet if you go back several pages that anon was never even here!

At this point it feels like some weird thought experiment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 23:39
Sentry wrote:

The weirdest and most interesting thing though is how threatened people are or have been by an anon who isn’t even and wasn’t ever even in this thread. We’ve talked about nothing else for the last 2 days and almost trolled each other and yet if you go back several pages that anon was never even here!

Sure, jan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 23:43
Guest wrote:
Sentry wrote:

Sure, jan

This is exactly what i’m taking about.

You are trolling.

Link the post then of that anon posting in this thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 20:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stunning and brave! He put off taking hormones so he could compete with the women. Must have been experiencing so much dysphoria winning against the women.
I guess the win confirms that trans women athletes don’t have an innate advantage – and that trans men don’t have a disadvantage.

Like that champion MTF boxer who is beating the shit out of other men in the ring! Insane!
Da. You are delusional if you think this is proof.
Research shows that TIMs still retain advantages over women. Not only that, but it's easier to gain than to lose, especially if you went through male puberty. And if you want to talk about martial art, did you already forget that Fallon Fox broke a woman's skull and is boasting on Twitter about beating women up?

The female athletes have spoken up against having him compete against women. They even confronted the coach, but of course he didn't care, he only cares about winning. You really think he wouldn't tell Thomas to slow down and "lose" by a tiny bit so that he can take some of the heat off of him? Have you forgotten that Thomas had won a competition by 40 seconds?
DA you're way too patient with them. TRAs like

When a TIM wins one time by 40 seconds: it's anecdotal, it's one time, outlier, it doesn't count
TIM loses one time: SEEE NO BIOLOGICAL ADVANTAGE WHATSOEVER TWAW

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did my comment replying to this post get deleted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 00:41
Did my comment replying to this post get deleted?
QMTA nvm ignore this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 23:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sentry wrote:

Sure, jan

You are trolling.

Uh huh because the anon who says one thing, but in the next breath, says "I never said that" would never lie about being different anons. I watched the shit show happing in the original complaints thread from the beginning. You're telling me, someone with the exact same mentality and posting style coincidentally appeared out of nowhere to defend "them" after the thread got deleted? I'm not buying that "we" bs. Someone believing that a man can be a woman is the quickest way to get called out in here. How did the anon not know that would happen if "they" were really a regular here? Let's not forget that anon reacted to an explanation about the current environment in women's spaces and the homophobia lesbians are facing with, "sounds like fundamentalist talk".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 01:08
Uh huh because the anon who says one thing, but in the next breath, says "I never said that" would never lie about being different anons. I watched the shit show happing in the original complaints thread from the beginning. You're telling me, someone with the exact same mentality and posting style coincidentally appeared out of nowhere to defend "them" after the thread got deleted? I'm not buying that "we" bs. Someone believing that a man can be a woman is the quickest way to get called out in here. How did the anon not know that would happen if "they" were really a regular here? Let's not forget that anon reacted to an explanation about the current environment in women's spaces and the homophobia lesbians are facing with, "sounds like fundamentalist talk".
x2 One mental defective good of a pathetic TRA troll with no life, playing multiple persons (defending "they/them") with the same pathetic posting style and zero sane argument but the endless crap about the "nice person" "be nice" "nice debate" regarding "MEN=WOMAN" trolling & calling pro-women, pro-lesbian normal women all "fundamentalist talk" "hateful" "most horrible", etc. DA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 00:41
Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 20:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA you're way too patient with them. TRAs like

When a TIM wins one time by 40 seconds: it's anecdotal, it's one time, outlier, it doesn't count
TIM loses one time: SEEE NO BIOLOGICAL ADVANTAGE WHATSOEVER TWAW
Exactly from the beginning, from the first word they utter. No need to try and understand the 'complicated, deepest circumstance, reason, logic' of their lying word salad.

Everything is just basically that ^.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I cheated on an exam. But, don't worry, someone who studied and didn't cheat actually scored higher than me. That means I had no unfair advantage over anyone else :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Those of you who know someone is trolling -- and feed the troll -- are ruining this board for the rest of us.

The purpose of trolling is to hijack. If you feed trolls, if you give them what they came here for, you are enabling them in draining the oxygen from this space.

If you know someone is a troll, if you know there is trolling happening ................ floor the fucking brakes. Don't get into a tit-for-tat with them.

DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Always sick mothers behind all these (future) "lgbTQ+ kids".

lgbTQ+ =/= gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.tiktok.com/@badassm0therfem ... 2907709702
badassm0therfeminist
BADASSMOTHERFEMINIST

She/They QueerAutistic

#protecttransyouth #celebratetransyouth #transkidsarevalid #transkidsrule #transgenderpride #nonbinarykids #momtok #transtok🏳️‍⚧️ #queerkids
"She/They QueerAutistic" mom desperate to pull this kid down do her low trash level...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

#lesbiansinhats #transcisrelationship #queertok #lesbianmothers #lesbeansoftiktok #lesbiansoftiktok🏳️‍🌈 #MMKx007 #VGAY
^ Well that disgusting child-abusing mom pushing for trannykids is self-proclaimed lesbian in a relationship with her man, FTM :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 06:04

lgbTQ+ =/= gay
At this rate that kid will be joining the QA+ in QAnon the moment she leaves home for another trans-inclusivity training or kweer hot yoga class or whatever she goes to :fool:

Their mom looks so painfully straight to me tbh.

Guesssssst
Reactions:

Post by Guesssssst »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 02:00
I cheated on an exam. But, don't worry, someone who studied and didn't cheat actually scored higher than me. That means I had no unfair advantage over anyone else :gaypimp:
LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 06:27
Guest wrote:

lgbTQ+ =/= gay
At this rate that kid will be joining the QA+ in QAnon the moment she leaves home for another trans-inclusivity training or kweer hot yoga class or whatever she goes to :fool:

Look at her TikTok account above. In a relationship with an equally fat fug FTM.

So the 'kweer' mom calls herself also a lesbian (in almost all tiktoks) and calls both of them "lesbians" & "lesbianmothers" :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 06:33
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 06:27
Guest wrote:

lgbTQ+ =/= gay

Look at her TikTok account above. In a relationship with an equally fat fug FTM.

So the 'kweer' mom calls herself also a lesbian (in almost all tiktoks) and calls both of them "lesbians" & "lesbianmothers" :mask:
"Kweer" and "autistic", diagnosed at 31 with the gracious psychiatric help of tiktok community I guess? Another neurodivergent kweerhetty larper?

https://www.tiktok.com/@badassm0therfem ... 8188351749

Of course she has an opinion on the terves (I hope someone makes a TT account called sk1nnyterf and follows her there liking every upload idc)

And this, I suppose, is her "wife"?
https://www.tiktok.com/@badassm0therfem ... 6950775045

Straight people are SO FUCKING WILD I hope CPS will take her children's word on their gender ID by the time they'll be picking out an appropriate foster family for both, you can't leave your children anywhere close to the genderbears unattended.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

lgbTQ+ =/= gay
Yes these mothers deserve a great deal of condemnation, but except for the cases where the fathers are actively attempting to fight it, they're either not in the picture at all, are totally checked out, or are happily going along for the ride too in most cases. Mothers are the primary caregivers the vast majority of the time, and while that doesn't absolve them for failing their child so horrifically, most of the time Dad hardly actually deserves to be let off the hook either.

Also yes this is a crazy kweer cultist f/f couple, but MOST of the time it's a straight nuclear family transing their kid, often just for acting kind of stereotypically gay (remember, Babysitter's Club mom has admitted in public to that she and her husband both beat their son when he was still an effing toddler for acting girly, before finally "accepting" the trans narrative alternative explanation.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just watched a fancam for the new season of Euphoria and damn, what happened to Hunter :nervous: He was kinda pretty before and now he looks like a total uglyass twink. Tostosterone never lies, people. And to think some so called dykes like to stan him :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 08:06
I just watched a fancam for the new season of Euphoria and damn, what happened to Hunter :nervous: He was kinda pretty before and now he looks like a total uglyass twink. Tostosterone never lies, people. And to think some so called dykes like to stan him :fool:
LOL I was calling him an inbred albino back when the Euphoria thread first opened up on the old board. A couple of the screencaps of his face posted there were practically nightmare fuel, he was so ugly to me, more than an average kind of effeminate dude even. You're saying he looks worse now? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 08:18
Guest wrote:
LOL I was calling him an inbred albino back when the Euphoria thread first opened up on the old board. A couple of the screencaps of his face posted there were practically nightmare fuel, he was so ugly to me, more than an average kind of effeminate dude even. You're saying he looks worse now? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Eh, I've never watched any of his filmography but he was pretty in pictures, and there's nothing inherently ugly about being albino, even tho he isn't. I know some of you have an irrational hatred of trans people but I think there can be pretty TIMS just like there can be ugly women, and viceversa.
I personally don't hate trans people, but I don't like to play a part of their game using their prefered pronuns and I always acknowledge sex and sex segregation when it comes to bathrooms, sports etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 07:09
Guest wrote:

lgbTQ+ =/= gay
Yes these mothers deserve a great deal of condemnation, but except for the cases where the fathers are actively attempting to fight it, they're either not in the picture at all, are totally checked out, or are happily going along for the ride too in most cases. Mothers are the primary caregivers the vast majority of the time, and while that doesn't absolve them for failing their child so horrifically, most of the time Dad hardly actually deserves to be let off the hook either.

Also yes this is a crazy kweer cultist f/f couple, but MOST of the time it's a straight nuclear family transing their kid, often just for acting kind of stereotypically gay (remember, Babysitter's Club mom has admitted in public to that she and her husband both beat their son when he was still an effing toddler for acting girly, before finally "accepting" the trans narrative alternative explanation.)
Well they are crazy woke straight couples who want to be trendy with a trans kid and conservative couples who don't want a gay kid. Also there seems to be a rise in women transing their kid as a way of getting back at the heir exes and stopping them seeing the kid by painting them as a transphobe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

lgbTQ+ =/= gay
Damn, look at the blue haired girl and her body language, she's already so indoctrinated she dismissed the little boy at the start of the video (the hand gesture and how she kinda pushed him to the side) and kept looking at the mom while he was talking and spilling the tea, it wouldn't surprise me that she identifies as a transboy or nb, going by the hairdo. The fact that the boy said "facts" after the mom asked "what are you saying rn?" at the end made me laugh, tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 06:11
https://www.tiktok.com/@badassm0therfem ... 2907709702
badassm0therfeminist
BADASSMOTHERFEMINIST

She/They QueerAutistic

#protecttransyouth #celebratetransyouth #transkidsarevalid #transkidsrule #transgenderpride #nonbinarykids #momtok #transtok🏳️‍⚧️ #queerkids
"She/They QueerAutistic" mom desperate to pull this kid down do her low trash level...
Yikes... Is the kid normal?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 08:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

lgbTQ+ =/= gay

Well they are crazy woke straight couples who want to be trendy with a trans kid and conservative couples who don't want a gay kid. Also there seems to be a rise in women transing their kid as a way of getting back at the heir exes and stopping them seeing the kid by painting them as a transphobe.
x2 Always. And not just want to be trendy but lots of them are seriously damaged unfit adults themselves, not well in the head (as well as so-called "queer" couples who do this)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When Season 1 of Euphoria was being filmed, Hunter Schafer was 18/19 and could just about pull of the angelic, ethereal, androgynous look that kind, caring straights like to see in their transgirls.

Season 2 was filmed when he was 22 and now he's 23. It's no longer possible to hide his male biology, whatever he does to himself. I actually feel very sorry for him. He's obviously a gay boy who got put on the trans train very early on (preacher parents). Now he's constantly being affirmed as a "she" by people who think they're "being kind", whereas they're actually keeping him trapped inside a harmful fiction, his only life option to play the role of circus monkey transgirl for them, so they can pat themselves on the back.

Zendaya thinks she's helping here and being wonderful and kind, but this video just sets off alarm bells for me, for both Hunter and this 13-year-old gay boy. I bet Zendaya never bothered to explain what puberty blockers, hormones and surgery will do to his body or to tell him it's ok for boys to like boys and to enjoy dressing up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:

It's important to know stuff like who Hunter Schafer is if you want to fight the trans lunacy. Hunter (or, rather, people using Hunter) has been one of the biggest vehicles not only for trans propaganda in the past couple of years but also for some bullshit notion that he's a "transgirl" that actual female lesbians can crush on. But biology never lies and he's looking more and more like the man he really is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 01:08
Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 23:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sentry wrote:

Sure, jan

You are trolling.

I saw it all unfold too. It was three different people.

One person used a lot of ……….

And the other person hardly used capital letters!

Wouldn’t the first anon (in the complaints thread have been banned if they were breaking the rules?)

loudoun
Reactions:

Post by loudoun »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mental Freddie = sick woman desperately supporting for MRA to destroy women's rights & protection

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 09:25
When Season 1 of Euphoria was being filmed, Hunter Schafer was 18/19 and could just about pull of the angelic, ethereal, androgynous look that kind, caring straights like to see in their transgirls.

Season 2 was filmed when he was 22 and now he's 23. It's no longer possible to hide his male biology, whatever he does to himself. I actually feel very sorry for him. He's obviously a gay boy who got put on the trans train very early on (preacher parents). Now he's constantly being affirmed as a "she" by people who think they're "being kind", whereas they're actually keeping him trapped inside a harmful fiction, his only life option to play the role of circus monkey transgirl for them, so they can pat themselves on the back.

Zendaya thinks she's helping here and being wonderful and kind, but this video just sets off alarm bells for me, for both Hunter and this 13-year-old gay boy. I bet Zendaya never bothered to explain what puberty blockers, hormones and surgery will do to his body or to tell him it's ok for boys to like boys and to enjoy dressing up.

On a serious note, what the hell is a 13 year old watching Euphoria? I wouldn't even let my 16 yo niece watch it. The show may portray teenagers but its still an adult show <_< wasn't Hunter's character raped and in a rs with a sugar daddy? What kinda role model is that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 10:24
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 09:25
On a serious note, what the hell is a 13 year old watching Euphoria? I wouldn't even let my 16 yo niece watch it. The show may portray teenagers but its still an adult show <_< wasn't Hunter's character raped and in a rs with a sugar daddy? What kinda role model is that?
Kids of TRAs. Kids of "sex-positivity"-obsessed woke parents.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 08:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Eh, I've never watched any of his filmography but he was pretty in pictures, and there's nothing inherently ugly about being albino, even tho he isn't. I know some of you have an irrational hatred of trans people but I think there can be pretty TIMS just like there can be ugly women, and viceversa.
I personally don't hate trans people, but I don't like to play a part of their game using their prefered pronuns and I always acknowledge sex and sex segregation when it comes to bathrooms, sports etc.
DA. Idk how to tell you this, but not everyone finds inbred looking effeminate white men "pretty".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I know of more than one divorced straight couple where the dad is a TRA and the mother at least somewhat GC, even if she wouldn't recognise that's what she is. The men are abusive fuckers who are all wokebro, male libfems online, with pronouns in their bios, and following/followed by lots of AGPs. The women have sole/primary custody and let their kids be kids. So I think that in cases where the dad is the one with weird fucking tendencies that would make him more likely to trans his kids for woke points, his other shitty tendencies mean he has limited access to his kids. Because I believe abusive men are drawn to this ideology because it allows them to be abusive to women while also being lauded as the good guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thread ("it doesn't happen")

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rage: Ffs! The gall of redefining what it means to be a lesbian-by men and straight women. It is mind boggling that they can’t see the horror (for us) and the irony of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 08:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And
No he was hideous to an uncanny valley degree during S1 filming, at least the way they styled him up. IDK maybe if he'd been left alone and not trans tracked he'd have just been a kinda ratfaced gay boy, but he's bizarro strange as a "girl" and considering they cast him against someone who looks like Zendaya it's really showing the male privilege--or desperation looking for TIMs who actually pass for a teen "lesbian" relationship, which basically amounts to the same thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SA. I gotta say it’s kind of funny that the biggest concern for men’s rights around feminism- years ago was that there would not be any “real” men left. When you think of this from the outside, like if we were studying us as a separate species, it’s like men will even turn themselves into women to be with a woman (not counting the AGP’s in the mix). That link above was nutzo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Manroe Bergdwarf has become the first out trans woman to grace the cover of Trannypolitan UK.
The model and activist appears on the cover of Trannypolitan UK’s 50th anniversary edition, beaming next to the caption: “OUR BEST BEAUTY ADVICE EVER: Manroe Bergdwarf teaches you how to fuck your whole face up”.

Inside the magazine, which hits stands 21 January, Manroe discusses his career, the microclimate in his asshole, cancel culture he profits off, pronouns and the future of troon rights, answering most predictably inane questions from a gender woowoo activist Tranja Blahblah, PinkNews‘ own gender and identity reporter Xir Parkinsons and filmmaker and intersex right activist River Ofshit.

“I hope there’s a young transzilla looking at this cover teary-eyed thinking: ‘I probably should stop my fucking puberty blockers now before it's too late, what the fuck am I doing with my life even? Do dogs have brains?'” he says.

On their hopes for the future, Bergdwarf adds: “I believe the people want to cancel the trans inclusion which we always lump with racial equality and misogyny so women would support us out of some insane TRA's distortion of women's solidarity, because it makes us transgirls feel safe appropriating other people's struggle and playing the victim, which is the only fucking thing we ever do anyway.”
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2022/01/14/m ... olitan-uk/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 14:48
SA. I gotta say it’s kind of funny that the biggest concern for men’s rights around feminism- years ago was that there would not be any “real” men left. When you think of this from the outside, like if we were studying us as a separate species, it’s like men will even turn themselves into women to be with a woman (not counting the AGP’s in the mix). That link above was nutzo
No, that's just reactionaries against women having legal rights and men not being able to completely control them. "Oh boo hoo they might have to make themselves desirable to be with, help out, and listen"==being a woman apparently. The only men trooning out are the dysphorics, maybe a few ultra woke gay/bi men who've been hit by social contagion like kweer women and teen girls, or the AGPs/lesbian fetishists. The vast majority of performatively woke women do not actually want a TIM, they want a normal man, so a straight man has massively shrunk his dating pool for the sake of getting off to his kink all the time. Even most bisexuals won't touch them. Nutjobs like the Carmilla actress aren't really that plentiful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 14:59
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 14:48
No, that's just reactionaries against women having legal rights and men not being able to completely control them. "Oh boo hoo they might have to make themselves desirable to be with, help out, and listen"==being a woman apparently. The only men trooning out are the dysphorics, maybe a few ultra woke gay/bi men who've been hit by social contagion like kweer women and teen girls, or the AGPs/lesbian fetishists. The vast majority of performatively woke women do not actually want a TIM, they want a normal man, so a straight man has massively shrunk his dating pool for the sake of getting off to his kink all the time. Even most bisexuals won't touch them. Nutjobs like the Carmilla actress aren't really that plentiful.
QMTA In fact that's at least part of why you see so many AGP transbians wait until they've gotten a woman to marry them and she's pregnant or has a baby to troon out, makes her vulnerable and more difficult to leave him for saying he's a laydee now and expecting her, straight woman that she is, to lesbian cosplay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 14:59
Manroe Bergdwarf has become the first out trans woman to grace the cover of Trannypolitan UK.
The model and activist appears on the cover of Trannypolitan UK’s 50th anniversary edition, beaming next to the caption: “OUR BEST BEAUTY ADVICE EVER: Manroe Bergdwarf teaches you how to fuck your whole face up”.

Inside the magazine, which hits stands 21 January, Manroe discusses his career, the microclimate in his asshole, cancel culture he profits off, pronouns and the future of troon rights, answering most predictably inane questions from a gender woowoo activist Tranja Blahblah, PinkNews‘ own gender and identity reporter Xir Parkinsons and filmmaker and intersex right activist River Ofshit.

“I hope there’s a young transzilla looking at this cover teary-eyed thinking: ‘I probably should stop my fucking puberty blockers now before it's too late, what the fuck am I doing with my life even? Do dogs have brains?'” he says.

On their hopes for the future, Bergdwarf adds: “I believe the people want to cancel the trans inclusion which we always lump with racial equality and misogyny so women would support us out of some insane TRA's distortion of women's solidarity, because it makes us transgirls feel safe appropriating other people's struggle and playing the victim, which is the only fucking thing we ever do anyway.”
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2022/01/14/m ... olitan-uk/
Imagine what those photos must have looked like pre-Photoshop.