Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 16:09
Canada

"Started feeling wrong when she couldn't obtain the Happy Meals for boys."

FFS this world is a mess. I mean I'm an unrepentant TERF but if I was working at a fast food drivethrough/counter and a little boy asked for the "girl's" toy, I certainly wouldn't refuse. Because why the fuck would you, in that still harmless, innocent context, not just give a small child the specific cheap plastic toy that they ask for?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 05:39
Of course. The woke (TRAs & antiracists & grifting-lovers) = anti-women and anti-Asian among many. Anti-working class too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Those are the fucking fat hippo's manboobs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 06:11
Guest wrote:
Of course. The woke (TRAs & antiracists & grifting-lovers) = anti-women and anti-Asian among many. Anti-working class too
The fact that she was leading the netflix walk out is hilarious to me. Remember, she received the exact same - and sometimes even worse - critics she is now reproaching to Dave : https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/el ... -to-light/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anti-Asian? No, they just care less about Asians compared to races with darker skin. I swear I thought that Alyson Hannigan and Crystal Reed were part Asian once, and I thought Chloe Bennet could pass as completely White (I only found out recently she was part White)

If they hated Asians or didn't care about them AT ALL, there wouldn't have been any outrage over "China virus" or spectulations over whether the Chinese engineered COVID. I wonder if these people are completely oblivious as to the fact that Xi Jinping is an ACTUAL dictator and the CCP is an authoritarian regime, or if they are convinced that just by being Asian, they are oppressed (more) / less oppressive.

Anyway, there seems to more outrage among the left with regard to the CCP, since they are openly displaying hostile intent towards the West and other Asian countries like Japan, so I hope the left wakes up more to the very openly contemptuous trans rights activism.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^Alyson Hannigan

Uh what??? She was barely plausible as supposedly Jewish on Buffy, what on earth made her seem to you anything other than a very pale white girl???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 03:12
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 02:57
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 02:51
Doesn’t look like she’s doubling down
I think she’s trying to find common ground w/ these losers after a day of death threats and someone posting her home address.
She tweeted an anti jk Rowling YouTube video in that thread.
Everything she tweeted there from what I could see was obsequious trans pacifying. Of course she was that way before she accidentally let slip that she didn’t think women should be erased so in a way it is doubling down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 06:59
^Alyson Hannigan

Uh what??? She was barely plausible as supposedly Jewish on Buffy, what on earth made her seem to you anything other than a very pale white girl???
QMTA I will admit though, in the spirit of your post, that I did absolutely think/assume Summer Glau playing River Tam was part Asian when I first watched Firefly, and I was rather surprised to find out both that she wasn't and that the show never bothered to cast anyone with any Asian heritage at all, given the series premise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oxfam drops Wonder Women Bingo game celebrating 'inspiration woman' including JK Rowling after trans protests

One feminist said Wonder Women Bingo may have become a target for activists
The Harry Potter author has been attacked for questioning transgender ideas
The charity told staff the game 'is not in line with Oxfam's values' and 'offensive'

‘We took the decision to remove the game from sale following concerns raised by trans and non-binary colleagues who told us it didn’t live up to our commitment to respect people of all genders.’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... wling.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 02:41
Margaret is doubling down

Good for her!
Yes, good for her and she might salvage her reputation a little. She's a good example of the naive "be kind" types who were under the illusion that trans people are these poor sad creatures who go through years of psychological and medical treatment and undergo complete surgery. She's only now started to realise that they want to redefine reality and erase women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

: lots of sane and brave Spanish and British feminists

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 08:38
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 02:41
Margaret is doubling down

Good for her!
Yes, good for her and she might salvage her reputation a little. She's a good example of the naive "be kind" types who were under the illusion that trans people are these poor sad creatures who go through years of psychological and medical treatment and undergo complete surgery. She's only now started to realise that they want to redefine reality and erase women.
Correcting myself, now that I've read that article more clearly. It's a bit like Atwood, a confused understanding of what trans demands are re biological sex while also trying to argue that women have a unique set of experiences because of our sex. She's also concerned not to be seen as a terf or transphobic - she actually believes that you have to be a bigot to be called a terf, as opposed to standing up for reality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Atwood is too busy to please her masters

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 07:40
Oxfam drops Wonder Women Bingo game celebrating 'inspiration woman' including JK Rowling after trans protests

The charity told staff the game 'is not in line with Oxfam's values' and 'offensive'

‘We took the decision to remove the game from sale following concerns raised by trans and non-binary colleagues who told us it didn’t live up to our commitment to respect people of all genders.’

Lol, that game also includes "Ellen Page" as an "inspirational woman".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 09:49
Guest wrote:

Amazing lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 10:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Amazing lol.

Pictured right below Chimamanda, another demonised "transphobe" like Rowling :rofl: Mentally ill Ellen must feel like being literally murdered

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 06:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The fact that she was leading the netflix walk out is hilarious to me. Remember, she received the exact same - and sometimes even worse - critics she is now reproaching to Dave : https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/el ... -to-light/
Ashlee Preston is he, not a she.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 10:56
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 06:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ashlee Preston is he, not a she.
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 10:36
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 10:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Amazing lol.

Pictured right below Chimamanda, another demonised "transphobe" like Rowling :rofl: Mentally ill Ellen must feel like being literally murdered
Ellen is in good company next to backstabber Emma Watson, who was happy to shit all over Rowling and inform us that she financially supports the physical and mental abuse of children and encourage us to do the same.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chips wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 23:58
'Trans criminals are not women': Home Secretary Priti Patel orders 'woke' police forces to stop recording offences as female crime statistics.
  • Home Office officials are working with police to make records more accurate
  • ban follows cases where violent and sexual offences by men who call themselves female were recorded as being committed by women
  • change was revealed in an official response to feminist campaigners
By MAIL ON SUNDAY REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 22:00, 23 October 2021 | UPDATED: 22:05, 23 October 2021
Link to article here

Good, now stop sending them to women's prisons as well. Interesting statistic in the article that between 2012 and 2018, a total of 436 people prosecuted for rape were recorded as women despite rape being an exclusively male crime.
This is excellent news and a step in the right direction. Let's hope all government services in the UK, and everywhere, start to record people according to their anatomical sex.

Let's also not forget, however, that the Conservative party was Stonewall's biggest partner in crime and enabler and that we had a Conservative government the whole time that Stonewall were enjoying their reign of terror. It's good to see that the Tories are reviewing their positions - thanks to the work put in by brave lesbians and gay men, strong straight women and a few good straight men. Hopefully Labour can also start to disentangle itself from Stonewall now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 11:47
Chips wrote:
'Trans criminals are not women': Home Secretary Priti Patel orders 'woke' police forces to stop recording offences as female crime statistics.
  • ban follows cases where violent and sexual offences by men who call themselves female were recorded as being committed by women
Link to article here

Good, now stop sending them to women's prisons as well. Interesting statistic in the article that between 2012 and 2018, a total of 436 people prosecuted for rape were recorded as women despite rape being an exclusively male crime.
This is excellent news and a step in the right direction. Let's hope all government services in the UK, and everywhere, start to record people according to their anatomical sex.

Let's also not forget, however, that the Conservative party was Stonewall's biggest partner in crime and enabler and that we had a Conservative government the whole time that Stonewall were enjoying their reign of terror. It's good to see that the Tories are reviewing their positions - thanks to the work put in by brave lesbians and gay men, strong straight women and a few good straight men. Hopefully Labour can also start to disentangle itself from Stonewall now.
QMTA, and some brave bisexual people too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 02:51
How do they not see the conflict?

I can't believe she got the "queer" haircut and pink hair after going nonbinary! Beyond parody :lol: This is the one who claimed to be a lesbian after her husband "became" a woman, and even implied or flat out said iirc that the reason why she was attracted to him to begin with was because he was really a woman and she could feel/sense it. :nervous:

I was glad to see, at least, that in one of her tweets to Atwood she mentioned having a non-binary child. The boy used to be a "transgirl" iirc, so I'm glad because if he's nonbinary now maybe he will escape this mess without messing with his body.

Chips
Reactions: 39

Post by Chips »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 11:47
Chips wrote:
Link to article here

Totally agree. The state we're in - from a Central Government perspective at least - has been down to the Tories apparently sleep-walking into this without doing proper due-diligence on Stonewall (presumably assuming they were doing the right thing in terms of diversity and inclusion because of prior good work for LBG rights). When it comes to Local Government / Third Sector they seem even further down the rabbit hole - god help us :blinkwide: !

And I don't know what to say about Labour; I can't see them pulling themselves out of it. Starmer's picked his side by supporting self-id, and if they boot him out I can't see any realistic contenders for the leadership who care enough about the issue to change policy. Anybody know what Yvette Cooper's views are? She's been suspiciously absent from the shadow front bench through the Corbyn/Starmer era which makes me wonder if she's keeping a low profile so as not to be tainted should she make another bid for the leadership in future. I seem to remember her making mincemeat out of Theresa May in parliament once or twice :lol: . Apparently Diane Abbott is gender-critical.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chips wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:08
Apparently Diane Abbott is gender-critical.
DA. 2018: Diane Abbott criticised over attending fundraiser for 'extremist' transgender group that encourages giving cross-sex hormone drugs to children

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... group.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Atwood even that recognizable with the normies outside of the far left echo-chamber obsessed with the handmaiden thing? She's never been on my own radar before troonflix released that show, and I'm quite in touch with the feminist circles.

I'm only asking because I'm curious how many people are going to see the twitter shitshow presented by the stunning and brave girldick gang.

Chips

Post by Chips »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:42
Chips wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:08
Apparently Diane Abbott is gender-critical.
DA. 2018: Diane Abbott criticised over attending fundraiser for 'extremist' transgender group that encourages giving cross-sex hormone drugs to children

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... group.html
Oh god, fair enough :lol: . There was a process of sounding out various MPs to understand how parliament was split between pro and anti self-ID a year or two ago, and they seemed to settle on Diane Abbott on being a 'friend' rather than 'foe'.

https://gcritical.org/2020/08/30/friend-or-foe/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:03
Is Atwood even that recognizable with the normies outside of the far left echo-chamber obsessed with the handmaiden thing? She's never been on my own radar before troonflix released that show, and I'm quite in touch with the feminist circles.

I'm only asking because I'm curious how many people are going to see the twitter shitshow presented by the stunning and brave girldick gang.
Atwood is a well known feminist author. They are kids and not feminists. It will mean a lot to older feminists to see her abused on line

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Not with the general public, but she's about as big as it gets in the literary establishment. Her books are pretty much blockbusters by the standards of literary fiction, she wins the highest prizes, and a number of her works besides The Handmaid's Tale will probably become classics and enter the "canon." She's about where Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie will likely be in thirty years.

But as far as the mainstream popular consciousness goes, no I don't think people are noticing this on anything like the level that happened with Rowling. It's ultimately a pretty insular group that hangs on every word in literati Twitter.

Chips

Post by Chips »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:15
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... -SKIN.html

Radical and brave!
Oh FFS!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:19
Guest wrote:

Not with the general public, but she's about as big as it gets in the literary establishment. Her books are pretty much blockbusters by the standards of literary fiction, she wins the highest prizes, and a number of her works besides The Handmaid's Tale will probably become classics and enter the "canon." She's about where Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie will likely be in thirty years.
I mean... I hear about Chimamanda way more often outside of the handmaiden fame, but the anon who commented on the older feminist generation is right, I think I should have been good twenty and some years older/hang out with older crowd that I have no other intersection with otherwise to see her actual readers who knew her before t-flix.
But as far as the mainstream popular consciousness goes, no I don't think people are noticing this on anything like the level that happened with Rowling. It's ultimately a pretty insular group that hangs on every word in literati Twitter.
I see. So essentially a single IG story from Ellen Page faking suicide on camera will probably overshadow the entire estrogen overdose freak show that happened over there.

I'll wait out a few days and will slip that into my social media where the straight wxmxn are to see what the ladies have to say (I expect crickets.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ unintentional emoticon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:32
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:19
Guest wrote:

I mean... I hear about Chimamanda way more often outside of the handmaiden fame, but the anon who commented on the older feminist generation is right, I think I should have been good twenty and some years older/hang out with older crowd that I have no other intersection with otherwise to see her actual readers who knew her before t-flix.
I see. So essentially a single IG story from Ellen Page faking suicide on camera will probably overshadow the entire estrogen overdose freak show that happened over there.

I'll wait out a few days and will slip that into my social media where the straight wxmxn are to see what the ladies have to say (I expect crickets.)
The Handmaid's Tale is her sort of "crossover" book that made a larger cultural splash even before the television series, but she's prolific and a number of her other novels have been very very big by litfic standards--The Blind Assassin, Oryx and Crake, Cat's Eye, Alias Grace, etc. Anecdotally, I've heard of her poetry turning up on more recent AP English exams.

If you've heard way more about Adichie, I would imagine it's because she's of a younger generation, so she's been more recently seen as upcoming, "buzzy" rather than establishment, and a couple of talks she gave really went viral a few years back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:48
:queen:

https://archive.md/FtwAb
"I'm too busy being free"
"Also give me money for my surgery and validate my identity or else I will kms"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did the reddit incel we see here sporadically make his own thread?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78531

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"define woman" is bath faith now :eyeroll:

Replies are,,,, interesting

https://twitter.com/stephenpaton134/sta ... 5356615685

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ "bad faith" obv

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:05
Did the reddit incel we see here sporadically make his own thread?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78531
SA - I have a feeling a lot of stuff shared in that thread will be repurposed by a roleplaying TIM looking for nsa lesbon sexing to groom unsuspecting women in the future, and I'm getting a really nasty feeling from a lot of stuff written in there under the guise of seemingly naive questions.