Transsexuals

Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

Post by Guest »

:nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good news BBC will keep Sharron Davies as a commentator and pundit at the Commonwealth Games despite trans activists demanding she be fired and issuing death threats.

Also I loved Sharron Davies take down of Tom Daly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 11:34
Good news BBC will keep Sharron Davies as a commentator and pundit at the Commonwealth Games despite trans activists demanding she be fired and issuing death threats.

TRAs are losing their grip lol. FINA already said no trannies!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 11:49
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 11:34

TRAs are losing their grip lol. FINA already said no trannies!
Time to say "Abolish the TQ!!!" loud and proud :dance2: :pride:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 11:10
What in the horror movie is this??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 12:57
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 11:10
What in the horror movie is this??
Buffalo Bill realness

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please help Toronto police find this woman:

Too-Ticki
Reactions: 108

Post by Too-Ticki »

Too-Ticki

Post by Too-Ticki »

Excerpt:
Last edited by Too-Ticki on 30 Jun 2022, 17:02, edited 1 time in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 15:58

OMG @ the search description.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"She is described as 5’10", with a thin build, shaggy blonde hair, and a full goatee."

Very surprised she is just 5'10", I thought they make it to like 6'5" in Tranada? No hormones in their feed, regular outdoors grazing, nice warm female shelters with state safe injection sites? This one seems kinda malnourished.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
omg :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 20:16
Guest wrote:
This is the best reply

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is Prime Video's idea of films and series about L – G – B:
Lesbian+Proud
and
Gay+Proud
and
Bisexual+Proud
doesn't exist.

It's all about the T.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

He needs to work with his head tilt. Just saying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I follow JKR on twitter, and it decided I should know that a tranny artisté was commissioned to paint her portrait:

It's a shitty painting and she looks masculine and wooden (which, I guess, shouldn't be a surprise? Artists project what they are in their art way more often than not.)

His twitter is so wild to me, there's an avalanche of shitty, tone-deaf takes (yes, abortion rights! trannies warned you!) coated in a nice veil of insecurity and attention baiting:

I can't wait until T and Q are gone from Earth forever, I'm sick of this wave of unashamed narcissist bullshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That Artist is not really bright (pin intended). Dark and light are Western Religious concepts of good and evil. So being in a gender cult of almost religious fervour ( trans women are (trans) women) the subconscious is definitely manifesting here. The interesting thing is the dark actually helps enlighten others. Without the darkness there is no light. This piece is just going to open up JK to more people who will troon out to the mental me me narrative. So yea, bring in the Dark Queen aka witch or all the negative things misogynistic names that people (MTF) try to place on women over tRANSwomen standing up for real XX rights.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 21:03
Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 20:16
Guest wrote:
This is the best reply
Will Toronto Police locked me up if I misgender Mr. Ma'am when I call in to give information? I'd rather stay away from this.

GuestB
Reactions:

Post by GuestB »

:bigcry:
Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 05:51
That Artist is not really bright (pin intended). Dark and light are Western Religious concepts of good and evil. So being in a gender cult of almost religious fervour ( trans women are (trans) women) the subconscious is definitely manifesting here. The interesting thing is the dark actually helps enlighten others. Without the darkness there is no light. This piece is just going to open up JK to more people who will troon out to the mental me me narrative. So yea, bring in the Dark Queen aka witch or all the negative things misogynistic names that people (MTF) try to place on women over tRANSwomen standing up for real XX rights.
Pun intended

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 05:51
That Artist is not really bright (pun intended). Dark and light are Western Religious concepts of good and evil. So being in a gender cult of almost religious fervour ( trans women are (trans) women) the subconscious is definitely manifesting here. The interesting thing is the dark actually helps enlighten others. Without the darkness there is no light. This piece is just going to open up JK to more people who will troon out to the mental me me narrative. So yea, bring in the Dark Queen aka witch or all the negative things misogynistic names that people (MTF) try to place on women over tRANSwomen standing up for real XX rights.
A lot of TIMs are very explicitly open about worshipping this:
So for me the image reads like a direct metaphor for the cultist shitfest that those tragic men started trying to deplatform JKR, that the woke straight people caught up on.

I’m mostly offended by the editor's choice to commission someone who can’t paint a believable female if his life depended on it. Let him beg for rent money on gofundme if all his women come out looking like that.

He has a mansplain video dedicated to his creative process by the way, which I didn't watch, because homeboy has very visible rage issues, no matter how much estrogen, the ultimate love and joy hormone, he is marinating his brains with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Full troon out achieved

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^context? I'm not giving tranny any clicks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 08:37
She's been playing around the nonbinary field for a while and finally took the step.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trans women colonizing female spaces.

Keep saying what it is, they are the colonizers. Divide and rule is a colonizing strategy. Women need to defend their territory from men estrogen fuelled and hell bent on taking our territory. I'm grateful JK is standing up for women and girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 09:29
Guest wrote:
She's been playing around the nonbinary field for a while and finally took the step.
Is that the Netflix She-Ra writer? Maybe an unpopular take, but I hated the reboot so, so much. I know it's generally lauded but I thought it was absolutely unwatchably awful.

Too-Ticki

Post by Too-Ticki »

Australia:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Too-Ticki wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 10:31
Australia:

lmao clown world

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 09:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Is that the Netflix She-Ra writer? Maybe an unpopular take, but I hated the reboot so, so much. I know it's generally lauded but I thought it was absolutely unwatchably awful.
Yes. She was always an insane performative woke a la Ellen Page so not surprised she was trooned out. I really liked She Ra and she seemed a nice enough person. Shame she has gone crazy like this but hope nobody let's her make kids shows in her current mind set.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I totally agree with you. It's cringey beyond belief and the pacing is awful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 12:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes. She was always an insane performative woke a la Ellen Page so not surprised she was trooned out. I really liked She Ra and she seemed a nice enough person. Shame she has gone crazy like this but hope nobody let's her make kids shows in her current mind set.
x2. Sara Ramirez is on the same path. She’s about to become trans any minute now. It’ll be interesting to see which “celebrity” leaves this madness first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 06:46
Full troon out achieved

It’s never the emotionally stable ones that transition. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 12:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2. Sara Ramirez is on the same path. She’s about to become trans any minute now. It’ll be interesting to see which “celebrity” leaves this madness first.
Death or detransition?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 13:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Death or detransition?
Detransition. At this rate, one of them
is bound to change their mind eventually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 14:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Death or detransition?
They're adults though, not confused and hormonal teenagers. You really think they could even if they wanted to roll back on this decision?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 14:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Death or detransition?
They're adults though, not confused and hormonal teenagers. You really think they could even if they wanted to roll back on this decision?
This idiot right here was a hardcore transwoman activist. And then he quit. So yeah, even adults will be backtracking pretty soon.

https://instagram.com/kodah_pip?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 15:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Death or detransition?
This idiot right here was a hardcore transwoman activist. And then he quit. So yeah, even adults will be backtracking pretty soon.

God that guy's instagram is insufferable though.

Anyway, in my own life I know 2 former trans people who quietly detransitioned after making it their entire personality and harassing many women. 1 was a socially-transitioned transman who spent all her time writing m/m Supernatural fic and trying to be a big name on social justice tumblr despite being in her 40s. The other was an "enby" in her FIFTIES who pushed most of her friends away by being evangelical in her gender beliefs and then changed her pronouns back to she/her without announcing anything. She actually took testosterone for a year too. There are more detransitioners around than people realise; especially ones who only socially transitioned.

One I'm always curious about is this girl I used to be close with on tumblr back in 2010. She was really sweet but had serious "not like the other girls syndrome" and read way too much gay K-Pop fic before it even got popular in the west (all SHINee and Big Bang, no BTS yet lol). Anyway, she found out about nonbinary and started identifying that way, then got so much affirmation and love from it she went full transman and gradually got more and more depressed, started self-harming and making disturbing art.
She used to post these long posts about how her mum was "abusive" which were actually just stories about her mum trying to understand what had happened to her daughter and being apprehensive about letting her start hormones.
We were supposed to meet up irl but she suddenly changed her legal name, deleted all her socials and disappeared from the internet. I never heard from her again.

Sometimes I wonder where she is now and what happened to the relationship she had with her mum. I hope getting off tumblr made her reconsider things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 13:04
Guest wrote:
Full troon out achieved

I mean it's Super Problematic to say it out loud now but being trans (as in having dysphoria and believing you are literally the opposite sex or some other made up sex) is clearly a serious mental health problem so I'm not sure it's even possible to be stable and trans. Even the "well-adjusted" trans people I've known have a LOT of issues. I'm not saying this to be a d--- as I struggle with my mental health and had to stay on a psych ward once. I know crazy when I see it. These people are often really troubled.

Too-Ticki

Post by Too-Ticki »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 16:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Full troon out achieved

I mean it's Super Problematic to say it out loud now but being trans (as in having dysphoria and believing you are literally the opposite sex or some other made up sex) is clearly a serious mental health problem so I'm not sure it's even possible to be stable and trans. Even the "well-adjusted" trans people I've known have a LOT of issues. I'm not saying this to be a d--- as I struggle with my mental health and had to stay on a psych ward once. I know crazy when I see it. These people are often really troubled.
x2. I’ve never dealt with one who wasn’t emotionally unregulated before and after transitioning. Not one. I believe transitioning is the new “mental health” care in America far more profitable than a shrink.

Too-Ticki

Post by Too-Ticki »

Thread:

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 16:42
Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 15:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Death or detransition?

God that guy's instagram is insufferable though.

Anyway, in my own life I know 2 former trans people who quietly detransitioned after making it their entire personality and harassing many women. 1 was a socially-transitioned transman who spent all her time writing m/m Supernatural fic and trying to be a big name on social justice tumblr despite being in her 40s. The other was an "enby" in her FIFTIES who pushed most of her friends away by being evangelical in her gender beliefs and then changed her pronouns back to she/her without announcing anything. She actually took testosterone for a year too. There are more detransitioners around than people realise; especially ones who only socially transitioned.

One I'm always curious about is this girl I used to be close with on tumblr back in 2010. She was really sweet but had serious "not like the other girls syndrome" and read way too much gay K-Pop fic before it even got popular in the west (all SHINee and Big Bang, no BTS yet lol). Anyway, she found out about nonbinary and started identifying that way, then got so much affirmation and love from it she went full transman and gradually got more and more depressed, started self-harming and making disturbing art.
She used to post these long posts about how her mum was "abusive" which were actually just stories about her mum trying to understand what had happened to her daughter and being apprehensive about letting her start hormones.
We were supposed to meet up irl but she suddenly changed her legal name, deleted all her socials and disappeared from the internet. I never heard from her again.

Sometimes I wonder where she is now and what happened to the relationship she had with her mum. I hope getting off tumblr made her reconsider things.
When shit hits the fan with the lawsuits, child abuse, etc, a lot of these folks will quietly go back to their old lives like nothing happened. It’s already happening. I hope at least these doctors will face consequences.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 17:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Full troon out achieved

x2. I’ve never dealt with one who wasn’t emotionally unregulated before and after transitioning. Not one. I believe transitioning is the new “mental health” care in America far more profitable than a shrink.
It's a "the grass is greener" solution that comes with a lot of social validation. Taking the time to sort out your anti-depressants so they'll work for you takes a lot of time and comes with a lot of side effects. This is a shortcut that is sold as the ultimate solution to all their problems. It makes a lot of sense. Mix that with a religious background like for Stevenson the only surprising thing is that it took this long, I was sure she'd transition weeks after Page.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 17:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Full troon out achieved

It's a "the grass is greener" solution that comes with a lot of social validation. Taking the time to sort out your anti-depressants so they'll work for you takes a lot of time and comes with a lot of side effects. This is a shortcut that is sold as the ultimate solution to all their problems. It makes a lot of sense. Mix that with a religious background like for Stevenson the only surprising thing is that it took this long, I was sure she'd transition weeks after Page.
It reminds me so much of body dysmorphic disorder where the patient becomes fixated on a specific (or multiple) body parts which are "wrong". They believe that once they're able to get this perceived flaw fixed, whether it's a nose job, breast lift, whatever, they'll finally be able to get on with their life. But in reality the fixation just moves to a different part of the body and the delusion gets stronger. The only way to halt it is to provide serious therapy and to get the patient to understand that their fixations either aren't based in reality or at least are not proportionate to the situation.
Surgeons usually won't even operate on BDD patients because they're not mentally stable to commit to surgery. I don't understand what's supposed to be so different when it comes to sex dysphoria.

ALSO can I just say that I saw some website recently that had a section for "nonbinary surgeries" and literally ALL of them were aimed at female people, including offering PHALLOPLASTY as nonbinary??? Could they be any more clear that MALE bodies are considered the default? There wasn't a single mention of surgeries for male-bodied people and even the "nullification" section (removing the genitals altogether) said it required a hysterectomy first. So there's no pretending that any male is removing his genitals to look nonbinary. It made me so fucking mad. These Mengele vultures are capitalising on women's self-hatred. I wish I'd saved the link but I was so disgusted I just x-d out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Full troon out achieved

Indeed. It’s like getting a clean slate in life as a completely different person on the outside. Unfortunately for these folks, old habits die hard and no one can escape themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 18:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Indeed. It’s like getting a clean slate in life as a completely different person on the outside. Unfortunately for these folks, old habits die hard and no one can escape themselves.
It's not even a clean slate. Running away to a different gender doesn't solve your current problems, it just piles on whole new ones. If I suddenly became a guy, I would be short and d!ckless, which is basically a forever alone curse from what other guys say.

The only reason someone would choose it is if they live in a fantasy world where they'll pass so well and all the people saying "slaaay queen!" are lining up to sleep with them.

But they don't pass, they have to dilate, and their "supporters" want nothing to do with them. A small amount of critical thinking and a pro/con list would have saved them so much pain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 19:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's not even a clean slate. Running away to a different gender doesn't solve your current problems, it just piles on whole new ones. If I suddenly became a guy, I would be short and d!ckless, which is basically a forever alone curse from what other guys say.

The only reason someone would choose it is if they live in a fantasy world where they'll pass so well and all the people saying "slaaay queen!" are lining up to sleep with them.

But they don't pass, they have to dilate, and their "supporters" want nothing to do with them. A small amount of critical thinking and a pro/con list would have saved them so much pain.
I don't even think that it's truly about whether or not others think they pass, it's about them thinking of themselves as the other gender and thinking that if they simply focus enough on that one thing to be true then all their other problems will cease to be problems. The validation along the way is a bonus but not end result. Because when you're lost you look for any shortcut you can get whether it be substance abuse, suicide or transitioning.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 19:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't even think that it's truly about whether or not others think they pass, it's about them thinking of themselves as the other gender and thinking that if they simply focus enough on that one thing to be true then all their other problems will cease to be problems. The validation along the way is a bonus but not end result. Because when you're lost you look for any shortcut you can get whether it be substance abuse, suicide or transitioning.
Passing is everything to them. If they don’t pass they become suicidal. These folks aren’t well up there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 20:04
Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 19:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Passing is everything to them. If they don’t pass they become suicidal. These folks aren’t well up there.
Now you're just using their rhetorics. But you're right about one thing, they're not well, passing is the bandaid they try to slap on the preexisting suicidal ideation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »