Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 21:02
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 20:55
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 20:40
Looks like they're looking for another ratio
Good to know a TRA is running their twitter page.
They deleted the tweet lmao
What did it say?

Reactions:

Re: Transsexuals

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 20:17
^ I never noticed before, but the one in the red track suit is the UK weight lifter who won silver at the Olympics.
It's from the last commonwealth games.

The Samoan lifter Feagaiga Stowers was first (woman in blue), the Nauru lifter Charisma Amoe-Tarrant (in yellow) was second and Emily Campbell (UK) was third.

Hubbard was also at that event and lifted the most (120 kgs) in the snatch, but then injured his elbow in the clean and jerk when he was lifting for the gold medal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 21:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What did it say?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 21:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What did it say?
Oh boy, yep, they're tra.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is the face I imagine when I see a post from our resident TRA troll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Truly the stuff of nightmares

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 21:21

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 21:40
Guest wrote:
People who believe in transgenderism are obviously a little mentally unsound but to call them "non-human" is a shitty take. You're no better than the TRAs who say the same about TERFs.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What did it say?
The tweet is still on their page.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 21:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What did it say?
The tweet is still on their page.
Can you link the "women are people" one? I can't find it but I want to read the comments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So we have Anonymous (check their likes on twitter lol) and Rose McGowan on our side. Good news for once!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 21:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
People who believe in transgenderism are obviously a little mentally unsound but to call them "non-human" is a shitty take. You're no better than the TRAs who say the same about TERFs.
"a little" :lol: You shouldn't be so offended since a lot of TRAs agree with what I wrote. A lot of tw say they're superior to biological women because of all the unnatural hormones and surgery and are into transhumanism.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:02
So we have Anonymous (check their likes on twitter lol) and Rose McGowan on our side. Good news for once!!!
As a leftist i'm SO happy about that. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Not really sure I want Rose McGowan on our side.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:13
Guest wrote:
Not really sure I want Rose McGowan on our side.
I have low expectations since EVERY terfy celeb is clearly right wing tbh. Shapiro, bojo and so on, yawn. Anonymous is a big one for us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
"a little" :lol: You shouldn't be so offended since a lot of TRAs agree with what I wrote. A lot of tw say they're superior to biological women because of all the unnatural hormones and surgery and are into transhumanism.
Yes and? Do you understand how stupid you are for jumping on the same bandwagon? C'mon anon, grow a brain cell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And you shouldn't get offended at obvious bullshit comments. But I will not keep engaging someone who thinks these violent aberrations are "just a little unsound", bye.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:36
And you shouldn't get offended at obvious bullshit comments. But I will not keep engaging someone who thinks these violent aberrations are "just a little unsound", bye.
I'm not offended, I'm laughing at you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:42
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:36
I'm not offended, I'm laughing at you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah, good cuz they aren't bullshit comments :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Hey chill, some of them do genuinely identify as non-human lol

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Post by Sentry »

I've been PMed asking about spoil-tagging the twitter posts due to it being hard to load on mobile. No content under these spoiler tags was altered. Just giving a heads up.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:04
I've been PMed asking about spoil-tagging the twitter posts due to it being hard to load on mobile. No content under these spoiler tags was altered. Just giving a heads up.
not that person but thank you. I was having the same problem

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Harsh tweet and I love it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And they're still at it :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:21
Oh the fetus have a sex. What a good start to understand... things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know if vids from that LGBA conference will be uploaded? Looked like there were some interesting talks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Here’s the condescending editor. She has pronouns in her bio so that would explain her stupidity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trannies are mad at Tunnock. I had never heard of them before today but I’m thinking about placing an order.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What about "women and trans men" if they really want to be inclusive instead pregnant people? I really don't understand. ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:56
What about "women and trans men" if they really want to be inclusive instead pregnant people? I really don't understand. ^o)
Yes. Most women like the word women and don’t want to get rid of it and this is what adult human females are..we’re women. Why dehumanize the vast majority of us just because a few women identify with some imaginary gender label.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:38
Guest wrote:
Here’s the condescending editor. She has pronouns in her bio so that would explain her stupidity.
Her posts have more than 2,000 replies explaining why "women" shouldn't be erased... and it seems she won't even reflect about it. Yes, very condescending.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What about "women and trans men/b]" if they really want to be inclusive instead pregnant people? I really don't understand. ^o)

Successful propaganda starts with blurry words that enable their endless lying.

Clear words like men who are pregnant attract lots of sane people's counterattack. They want no such sane attention hence all the bullshit like people and whatever havers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 00:57
Guest wrote:
Successful propaganda starts with blurry words that enable their endless lying.

Clear words like men who are pregnant attract lots of sane people's counterattack. They want no such sane attention hence all the bullshit like people and whatever havers
SA That's why we should have zero tolerance for lunacy to begin with, not 'it sounds ok, they're not demanding much; it doesn't affect you' crap (from non TRAs too) that has raised this beast.

'Because they're not claiming to be females or get treated as such, focusing on them getting called as she/her women is a bit obsessive and hateful' has created the 'XY females' :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who's the demented mod who closed the LGBA Conference thread? God, you're such a pathetic lesbophobic coward TRA, fuck you and in the words of Taylor Swift, there's a special place in hell for women who don't help other women fight misogyny. FUCK YOU AGAIN.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 01:36
Who's the demented mod who closed the LGBA Conference thread? God, you're such a pathetic lesbophobic coward TRA, fuck you and in the words of Taylor Swift, there's a special place in hell for women who don't help other women fight misogyny. FUCK YOU AGAIN.
Resident TRA trolls have been spamming that thread (maybe mods alter egos or friends)

"I'm not a TRA but LGBA is a hate group and y'all supporting it hatefilled bigots and LGBT has been together and divide and conquer a rightwing tactic!" LOON

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 02:07
Guest wrote:
Resident TRA trolls have been spamming that thread (maybe mods alter egos or friends)

"I'm not a TRA but LGBA is a hate group and y'all supporting it hatefilled bigots and LGBT has been together and divide and conquer a rightwing tactic!" LOON
Well, I won't be silenced. It's completely wrong to have global mods who are allowed to "moderate" threads they're not interested in and know nothing about (like SteampunkCreepy who just deletes and closes threads he doesn't like). There needs to be more mods for LGB/Homophobia related threads only. I'm not a reg but if some of you here are, you could volunteer to be a mod, I'm sure Sentry could verify your posts and recommend you to assist her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 02:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well, I won't be silenced. It's completely wrong to have global mods who are allowed to "moderate" threads they're not interested in and know nothing about (like SteampunkCreepy who just deletes and closes threads he doesn't like). There needs to be more mods for LGB/Homophobia related threads only. I'm not a reg but if some of you here are, you could volunteer to be a mod, I'm sure Sentry could verify your posts and recommend you to assist her.
That mod is a female who many years ago posted a pic of herself: A very middle aged (already in her mid 40 then; is she now over or close to 50?) super butch lesbian in the 'tech (yeah, filled with awkward tranny cult loons)'. Before becoming a mod, she was a resident active stan of Sarah Paulson at the time of EmmyVoter (so, long ago).

Unlike others, I do believe that all the mods are in fact females (don't care if they now delude themselves as non-binaries, transmasc or FTM trannies). And those mods are definitely not some young Gen Z either. It just reflects the real life states of most lesbian and/or feminist spaces: braindead TRA, queer, gender woo woo worshippers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 03:11
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 02:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That mod is a female who many years ago posted a pic of herself: A very middle aged (already in her mid 40 then; is she now over or close to 50?) super butch lesbian in the 'tech (yeah, filled with awkward tranny cult loons)'. Before becoming a mod, she was a resident active stan of Sarah Paulson at the time of EmmyVoter (so, long ago).

Unlike others, I do believe that all the mods are in fact females (don't care if they now delude themselves as non-binaries, transmasc or FTM trannies). And those mods are definitely not some young Gen Z either. It just reflects the real life states of most lesbian and/or feminist spaces: braindead TRA, queer, gender woo woo worshippers.
I'm just taking the piss by calling these mods "him/he"... but for real, how hard is it to find non-lesbophobic mods here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fucking clown world. This is what happened when so many slur denied biological sex and parrot "TWAW" like a mindless sheep. Another reason to be careful of dating apps. This should peak everyone who isn't totally brainwashed!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 03:40
Fucking clown world. This is what happened when so many slur denied biological sex and parrot "TWAW" like a mindless sheep. Another reason to be careful of dating apps. This should peak everyone who isn't totally brainwashed!
Did the tambourine girl above write this? Aggressor being that hulk above? :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 04:20
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 03:40
Did the tambourine girl above write this? Aggressor being that hulk above? :handbags:
Hmm who is the tambourine girl? Can you link me to that post?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Writer-director Joey Soloway speaks as trans employees and allies at the Netflix walkout in protest of Dave Chappelle’s special in Los Angeles (Getty)"

Toxic scum

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 04:31

"Writer-director Joey Soloway speaks as trans employees and allies at the Netflix walkout in protest of Dave Chappelle’s special in Los Angeles (Getty)"

Toxic scum
Isn’t she a heterosexual they/them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 17:33
Do you think Ricky Gervais is referring to TRA in these two tweets or some other group of lunatics?
Seriously, fuck this fucking Annoying Orange and wokebro:

When he can't prove his shit, he just repeats TWAW, while at the same time, admitting subtlely that they are men who want to be women.

Woke men should just cease to exist. They are the same guys who makeup ANTIFA and threatened to beat up women at the Wi Spa protest. Sick, self-righteous men who get off on white knightkng.

Chips
Reactions: 39

Post by Chips »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 04:31

Toxic scum
Interesting article comparing the current LGBTQIA+ movement to the far right and talking about this latest hate-filled protest against free speech.

Excerpts:

"This is the state of what’s left of the gay rights movement in America. Judgmental, absolutist, intolerant, and hysterical, it looks to shut down speech it dislikes, drive its foes out of the public square, compile enemies’ lists of dangerous writers, artists, and politicians, and cancel and protest anything that does not comport with every tiny aspect of their increasingly deranged ideology."

"The capture of the gay rights movement by humor-free, fragile products of the social justice industrial complex is not just terrible PR for all of us. It’s awful politics. They are not even trying to persuade, debate, or make reasoned arguments — as we did relentlessly in the marriage movement. They do not engage and invite critics, as we did. They try to destroy them. Instead of arguments, they tweet out slogans in all caps — TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN — as if they’re citing a Biblical text. And the act of persuasion, the key to any liberal democracy, is, for them, an unjust imposition of “emotional labor.” So much easier to coerce."

Are we supposed to be spoiler taggiing tweets now? Whats going on :lol: ?