sunflower wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:39
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 16:47
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:38
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:05
since this shit show season 2 is back :tinfoil: is Jackie and that hot lady cop gonna do it or not? way too many buildups
Just watched the season 2 trailer and looks like Jackie is being pushed even more to the side. For a show that is supposed to be about her its turning more and more into an ensemble. That said the trailer does look like it will be a more interesting season.
This show is ridiculous beside being stupid with horn dog men, you would think that dumb ex cop is the main lead not Monica character. The amount of het sex scenes in this show is enough for me to puke for days, not just bleach my eyes. And what she got, a morning after scene =_=
I haven't watched season 2 but going by season 1 I will be glad if they didnt show sex scenes at all. Season 1 was way too sexual for my taste. A cute morning after scene will be much better than the sex scenes in season 1. Especially if it is going to be an actual relationship because first season was just meaningless sex.
There is a Lesbian sex scene next episode as it’s the one Monica directed so I’m very intrigued as to how it presents itself in comparison to other sex scenes/previous sex scenes when she is the one in control of what’s happening.

Anon 5
Reactions:

Re: Hightown : Starz tv series

Post by Anon 5 »

Jackie's new partner Leslie said she was only into men - as Jackie did a roundabout way of asking. But the last scene was Jackie waking up and Leslie, nude, in the same bed.

Oh and yes there was sex scene for Ray again. But as with last week, it was more to show how pathetic Ray was.

It is clear Jackie is far and away the lead character in terms of screen-time. If there was a 2nd I would say Renee. But this is Monica Raymund's show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jackie and Leslie hooking up was pretty predictable. Sucks that we didn't even get to see how it happened, though.

Ray annoys me. He's just got this stupid look on his face all the time, and he's looking super old. Not buying all these hot women lusting after him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anon 5 wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 04:00
Jackie's new partner Leslie said she was only into men - as Jackie did a roundabout way of asking. But the last scene was Jackie waking up and Leslie, nude, in the same bed.

Oh and yes there was sex scene for Ray again. But as with last week, it was more to show how pathetic Ray was.

It is clear Jackie is far and away the lead character in terms of screen-time. If there was a 2nd I would say Renee. But this is Monica Raymund's show.
I don't trust Leslie. Renee is pregnant and it appears that Ray is the father. I don't know why she's so surprised, she has been reckless. I hope they don't do that stupid storyline of her trying to pass the baby's as her fiancé's .

ffvideo
Reactions: 18

Post by ffvideo »

Gifs from the newest episode Do not open in a public place. :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That was seriously hot^
Their chemistry was so on point, glad we got a buildup before the sex scene. The way Jackie said “No” :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Season 2 is way better, Jackie and Leslie did have some chemistry there :dance2: that sex scene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't get into them. I am scared Ray was right when he warned Jackie to be careful with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 12:11
I can't get into them. I am scared Ray was right when he warned Jackie to be careful with her.
100% he is right to warn her about Leslie.
Seems like Leslie goes in for sex and nothing more and the second party always catches feelings and gets hurt.
Jackie is protecting herself slightly by not letting Leslie reciprocate but I don’t think they are a love match, just a fuck buddies. (Although Jackie defo likes her based on how she has been in the car).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Maybe Leslie is the one who made up Ray's inappropriate picture thing. She must have been hurt by Ray and made it up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 13:51
Guest wrote:
Maybe Leslie is the one who made up Ray's inappropriate picture thing. She must have been hurt by Ray and made it up.
Both Ray and Leslie can get the fuck off this show.

Guest22222222222
Reactions:

Post by Guest22222222222 »

I just saw this I thought l chat would care more about this scene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 12:41
Guest wrote:
Seems like Leslie goes in for sex and nothing more and the second party always catches feelings and gets hurt.
Jackie is protecting herself slightly by not letting Leslie reciprocate but I don’t think they are a love match, just a fuck buddies. (Although Jackie defo likes her based on how she has been in the car).
DA How is that an apparent pattern when we've only known she was with Ray (and was right to say an affair isn't love) and has been pretty normal with Jackie?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 15:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA How is that an apparent pattern when we've only known she was with Ray (and was right to say an affair isn't love) and has been pretty normal with Jackie?
Sexism lol
I don’t understand how it is bad on her getting into affair only for sex, Ray and Jackie do the same and it’s ok?
Ray warned Jackie because he is an asshole, I think Leslie will be ok and a good work partner up until Jackie does something real crazy and off limits for the job like Ray. Jackie is already acting reckless

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can anyone recommend a good compilation of Jackie and Leslie scenes? I watched season one for Monica, but the focus on the cop dude and all the het sex got old really quickly (especially after Jackie fucked up her reconciliation with her ex), and don’t want to waste time fast forwarding through 80% of the episodes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 12:45
Anon 5 wrote:

I don't trust Leslie. Renee is pregnant and it appears that Ray is the father. I don't know why she's so surprised, she has been reckless. I hope they don't do that stupid storyline of her trying to pass the baby's as her fiancé's .
Eww Renee is preggo with that arse?? 🤢
I haven’t watch the new season yet and just read what y’all say, I’m not sure if I should now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 15:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sexism lol
I don’t understand how it is bad on her getting into affair only for sex, Ray and Jackie do the same and it’s ok?
Ray warned Jackie because he is an asshole, I think Leslie will be ok and a good work partner up until Jackie does something real crazy and off limits for the job like Ray. Jackie is already acting reckless
Yeah, she seemed genuinely into Jackie, but I'm sure on this show that means it's all gonna go to hell one way or another :lol: :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 15:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sexism lol
Yeah, she seemed genuinely into Jackie, but I'm sure on this show that means it's all gonna go to hell one way or another :lol: :nervous:
Oh for sure it’s not ending well. But I’m really enjoying how hot and lesbian (not bi) Jackie is and she’s the lead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 15:48
Guest wrote:
Anon 5 wrote:

I haven’t watch the new season yet and just read what y’all say, I’m not sure if I should now.
She scheduled an abortion but you know her fiancé will find out sooner or later. Oh well, he basically pimped her out to Ray to save his ass and she's a "ride or die." Anyway Ray is a waste man, I don't even know why he's on the show.
I hope Jackie doesn't catch feelings for Leslie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 19:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon 5 wrote:

She scheduled an abortion but you know her fiancé will find out sooner or later. Oh well, he basically pimped her out to Ray to save his ass and she's a "ride or die." Anyway Ray is a waste man, I don't even know why he's on the show.
Her character beside being use all the time by men is just reckless and stupid. I like the actress, but I had to fast forward every scenes of her and those bigots.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 19:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon 5 wrote:

Condom don’t existed in her dictionary or something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 16:19
Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 15:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sexism lol
Oh for sure it’s not ending well. But I’m really enjoying how hot and lesbian (not bi) Jackie is and she’s the lead.
I agree - defo love how lesbian Jackie is and also the fact she is played by Monica who is in a long term wlw relationship is a win!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 10:35
That was seriously hot^
Their chemistry was so on point, glad we got a buildup before the sex scene. The way Jackie said “No” :$
And the way she grabbed her hair right before…. :nails:

I think Ray warned her because in the writers heads they knew that would make Jackie want her more. She likes the forbidden.

I could get behind this couple. But it’s either going to end in betrayal or tragedy. And that fucking sucks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ffvideo wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 09:11
Is this.... Is this a sex scene in which actresses are not weird af and it is actually well acted and directed (actually showing the sex)? :nervous: omg I'm not used to this

sicvita
Reactions: 11

Post by sicvita »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2021, 11:57
ffvideo wrote:
Is this.... Is this a sex scene in which actresses are not weird af and it is actually well acted and directed (actually showing the sex)? :nervous: omg I'm not used to this
Yes. And Monica Raymund directed this episode (and therefore herself in the sex scene).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just caught up and it’s so much better this season.

Ray not being the centre of attention helps and Jackie actually behaving like a person and not a huge dickhead is nice too. She and the Leslie have easy going chemistry and it seems like Jackie’s catching feelings, they’re cute together but I don’t think Leslie’s in this for the long run. She seems flighty, but she matches Jackie’s energy so we’ll see. That dinner at her old boss’s house was very ‘meet the parents’ energy, I thought.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Nov 2021, 21:07
I just caught up and it’s so much better this season.

Ray not being the centre of attention helps and Jackie actually behaving like a person and not a huge dickhead is nice too. She and the Leslie have easy going chemistry and it seems like Jackie’s catching feelings, they’re cute together but I don’t think Leslie’s in this for the long run. She seems flighty, but she matches Jackie’s energy so we’ll see. That dinner at her old boss’s house was very ‘meet the parents’ energy, I thought.
Yeah, I actually like all the other storylines (outside of Rays bs) so this was great. It is weird to see Jackie fall so hard when the past season she's been like "all I need from women is rides and oh yeah their car". If Leslie is a little shiesty I can't call it anything but her karma for how she treated past lovers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sicvita wrote:
01 Nov 2021, 17:20
Guest wrote:
ffvideo wrote:
Yes. And Monica Raymund directed this episode (and therefore herself in the sex scene).
She's also directed episodes of L&O: OC and FBI. Very much still in the Wolf Entertainment family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
ffvideo wrote:
Whatever one thinks of Vida and Hightown, Starz delivers really hot, realistic sex scenes.

I like Hightown and I'm enjoying this season. It's a dark crime drama so it's not for everyone, but Jackie's a great character and I appreciate how layered, hot and dykey she is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2021, 06:11
Guest wrote:
ffvideo wrote:
Whatever one thinks of Vida and Hightown, Starz delivers really hot, realistic sex scenes.

I like Hightown and I'm enjoying this season. It's a dark crime drama so it's not for everyone, but Jackie's a great character and I appreciate how layered, hot and dykey she is.
LMAO that she is. The genre took some getting used to and season 1 was genuinely terrible at times but I love that she’s blatantly lesbian and shows disdain for men, even. More lesbian characters should follow suit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

that Leslie actress got really great boobs :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ignoring the ray stuff i like this show :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Watched latest ep...looks like Leslie and Jackie are heating up but I feel like Ray's earlier comment foreshadows that Jackie is bad news bears? But they seem so domestic so idk what to think anymore =_= . I've always been a skeptic because Leslie is "straight" and that never turns out well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 05:08
Watched latest ep...looks like Leslie and Jackie are heating up but I feel like Ray's earlier comment foreshadows that Jackie is bad news bears? But they seem so domestic so idk what to think anymore =_= . I've always been a skeptic because Leslie is "straight" and that never turns out well.
I thought Jackie was in deeper but I think Leslie’s catching feelings, actually. Like when Jackie came into her office for a quickie, and then just got back to work after, she looked kind of annoyed. And then after, at the beach her face was smitten, like when Jackie was walking way, that smile? Yeah she has feelings. I mean I think Jackie does too but she seems more guarded. I like them together, they’re a nice change of pace from the more sappy couples or the one where one is hard and the other is soft. I like their dry dynamic. And they’ve also got some of the most natural sex scenes I’ve seen in a while.

One thing I don’t get though, Jackie blew off her AA meetings a couple of episodes ago to go day drinking on the beach with Leslie. I don’t remember if the drinks were non alcoholic or not, but if she’s off the wagon, that isn’t good news.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t watch the series but after seeing those gifs I think this is the most realistic lesbian sex scene in a show ever. I think this one wins it for me

ffvideo
Reactions: 18

Post by ffvideo »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 09:31
I don’t watch the series but after seeing those gifs I think this is the most realistic lesbian sex scene in a show ever. I think this one wins it for me
That’s what happens when you have actors who actually sleep with women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 12:05
Guest wrote:
Is the actress who plays Leslie also into women?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 12:32
Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 12:05
Guest wrote:
Is the actress who plays Leslie also into women?
I’m not sure about her

Ssh3x
Reactions:

Post by Ssh3x »

Was Jackie a touch me not I can’t remember from last season or she just didn’t want her to go down on her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ssh3x wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 12:52
Was Jackie a touch me not I can’t remember from last season or she just didn’t want her to go down on her
I tried but I don't understand these people. Are they not comfortable with their bodies :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 14:06
Ssh3x wrote:
I tried but I don't understand these people. Are they not comfortable with their bodies :nervous:
Nah I think it’s more the struggle to be vulnerable and give up control. Like on an emotional level she never went there with other people in season 1 because she liked the power rush of giving pleasure but not needing to worry about the emotion of receiving. Her now being sober and a bit more on track with her life has her changed in how she is approaching people so although it’s a weird one to work out how into each other Leslie and Jackie are, there is an element of emotion there which they are both showing. Leslie seems determined to give back (hence she tried last episode) and she seemed softer this episode which presumably is why Jackie let her a bit more because it felt less like Leslie just sleeping with her respective work partner while on a case

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 14:13
Guest wrote:
Ssh3x wrote:
Nah I think it’s more the struggle to be vulnerable and give up control. Like on an emotional level she never went there with other people in season 1 because she liked the power rush of giving pleasure but not needing to worry about the emotion of receiving. Her now being sober and a bit more on track with her life has her changed in how she is approaching people so although it’s a weird one to work out how into each other Leslie and Jackie are, there is an element of emotion there which they are both showing. Leslie seems determined to give back (hence she tried last episode) and she seemed softer this episode which presumably is why Jackie let her a bit more because it felt less like Leslie just sleeping with her respective work partner while on a case
da that’s exactly what I felt too. I think her only sex scene last season where she actually seemed fully engaged was with her ex but they had years of history.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ssh3x wrote:
Why do you care?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do I get a feeling Leslie won't survive this season. She's gonna be killed by Frankie or Jorge, imo. She is so not making sergeant by 40. And then next season we are going to see Jackie drinking again and spiraling down because the woman she fell in love died. Mark my words, this is what's gonna happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ffvideo wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 11:11

Anyone knows the title of song in the 2nd vid?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 15:33
Why do I get a feeling Leslie won't survive this season. She's gonna be killed by Frankie or Jorge, imo. She is so not making sergeant by 40. And then next season we are going to see Jackie drinking again and spiraling down because the woman she fell in love died. Mark my words, this is what's gonna happen.
Yeah, I have the same feeling :-/ But I hope we're both wrong cause I kinda like her and them together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 14:13
Guest wrote:
Ssh3x wrote:
Ok, thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 16:23
Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 15:33
Yeah, I have the same feeling :-/ But I hope we're both wrong cause I kinda like her and them together
Even if she doesn’t die there will definitely be some issue as they head further into their relationship, there too happy now and you know how these shows get

Guest76
Reactions:

Post by Guest76 »

I’m fairly certain in one of the first episodes, after getting a rando off, she said “my turn”. Maybe the writers forgot about it or maybe she feels safer letting someone she’s never going to see again get her off but her not wanting reciprocation is definitely about not wanting to be vulnerable.