Abbi Jacobson

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Other half of Board City. Queer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Other half of Board City. Queer.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv0AJGshlkq/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She already has a thread in the General Discussions section.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:She already has a thread in the General Discussions section.
Broad City has a thread. I donno Abbi had one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

damn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:damn
how do you do dis

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bro help

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lips on lips

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Marry me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest,Aug 31 2019, 12:01 PM wrote:Marry me
HELP[/QUOTE]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sorry for my perhaps noob question, I just started watching Board City and just saw this thread. Isn't the other , ilana(?) queer too or did I read it wrong? Love them both!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
sorry for my perhaps noob question, I just started watching Board City and just saw this thread. Isn't the other , ilana(?) queer too or did I read it wrong? Love them both!
Ilana is straight in real life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ilana is straight in real life
Incorrect.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It was cool to see Abbi in an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm recently ^_^

Reactions:

Re: Abbi Jacobson

Post by Guest »

Apparently she's dating actress Jodi Balfour.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2021, 03:23
Interesting. What is this based on?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 10:44
Guest wrote:

Whattthe
Reactions:

Post by Whattthe »

Lots of Instagram posts together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2021, 16:55
Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 10:44
Guest wrote:
Lots of posts of one another

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Abbi posted on her stories today about the show Jodi is in (For All Mankind) and called her "my favorite astronaut" :wub:

Guestttttt
Reactions:

Post by Guestttttt »

Yeah Jodi is very cute tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol someone needs to capture all this because I'm seeing nada

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Was the whole cast of Bomb Girls gay?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

well on jodi's instagram it looks like she had a male partner until at least april of last year?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2021, 23:03
Lol someone needs to capture all this because I'm seeing nada

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2021, 04:52
Guest wrote:
Who are the other gays?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2021, 17:45
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2021, 04:52
Guest wrote:
Who are the other gays?
Ali Liebert (you know, Betty McRae)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That sudden burst of liking pretty much every post is a fairly good clue things got intense from October on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is this thread here? it should be in the main page. Ridiculous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

An architectural magazine ran a piece on Jodie's and (her then?) bf's place back in September. If she has moved from that pad then yeah there is some chance that she and Abbi are dating. If not then maybe they're good friends ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think there must have been a delay between when the story was written and the publication. Jodi's bf was regularly featured on her Instagram through April and then nothing. I think they probably broke up in the spring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 22:56
People have requested that the mods move it multiple times and the mods just ignore. I hate whoever created this thread because now we're stuck here. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 03:15
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 22:56
People have requested that the mods move it multiple times and the mods just ignore. I hate whoever created this thread because now we're stuck here. 008
There's another Abbi thread on the main page having the same exact discussion lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 01:15
An architectural magazine ran a piece on Jodie's and (her then?) bf's place back in September. If she has moved from that pad then yeah there is some chance that she and Abbi are dating. If not then maybe they're good friends ?
https://floydhome.com/blogs/livedin/hom ... di-balfour

Seems like this was in April. Heard she supposedly "broke up" with her bf around then. Seems like they dated for ages. She and Abbi could just be friends, we'll have to see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://shainamote.com/blogs/journal/li ... di-balfour

this one is dated late july of last year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 06:42

Hmm, seems like any potential breakup was recent and she's really into the house that they co-habitate in

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 16:36
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 06:42

Hmm, seems like any potential breakup was recent and she's really into the house that they co-habitate in
She was selling furniture on IG last week-ish because she's moving :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She deleted a pic at Abbi's already moved-ish :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 18:28
Do you think she moved in with Abbi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 19:18
Guest wrote:
Already???????? Christ, women😋

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why delete it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 19:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why delete it?
maybe they noticed we noticed? Abbi didnt like the last 2 posts from Jodi. Maybe they decided to be discreet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 19:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why delete it?
maybe they noticed we noticed? Abbi didnt like the last 2 posts from Jodi. Maybe they decided to be discreet
Do you mean the picture of her on the couch for the premiere of her show? I noticed the deletion too, and can't decide if I think she deleted it because it was taken at Abbi's or because her IG grid seems to be curated with an intentional aesthetic in mind that the couch pic didn't really fit. The latter seems extreme to me, but I'm not very aesthetically minded myself. I also noticed that Abbi hasn't liked Jodi's most recent posts. I wonder if they lurk here because I don't think anywhere else has picked up on it, unless people are being cringey in the comments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 20:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why delete it?
Do you mean the picture of her on the couch for the premiere of her show? I noticed the deletion too, and can't decide if I think she deleted it because it was taken at Abbi's or because her IG grid seems to be curated with an intentional aesthetic in mind that the couch pic didn't really fit. The latter seems extreme to me, but I'm not very aesthetically minded myself. I also noticed that Abbi hasn't liked Jodi's most recent posts. I wonder if they lurk here because I don't think anywhere else has picked up on it, unless people are being cringey in the comments.
If they are lurking: to be beholden to the beige (yawn) IG grid aesthetic and not celebrate the premiere of her show is kind of a bummer. Combined with not liking the recent posts.. doesn't really throw anybody off the scent of a (lovely) relationship, romantic or otherwise. Discretion is cool, hiding is not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 20:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If they are lurking: to be beholden to the beige (yawn) IG grid aesthetic and not celebrate the premiere of her show is kind of a bummer. Combined with not liking the recent posts.. doesn't really throw anybody off the scent of a (lovely) relationship, romantic or otherwise. Discretion is cool, hiding is not.
^ITA with the above comment. to me, the weird part about deleting the picture is that it was already pretty discreet lol. abbi wasnt in the photo or even tagged, so really only people actively looking for indications they are together would take note of where she was – and in that case the seed had already been planted by other (also discreet!) instagram activity, so whats another post?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 23:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

^ITA with the above comment. to me, the weird part about deleting the picture is that it was already pretty discreet lol. abbi wasnt in the photo or even tagged, so really only people actively looking for indications they are together would take note of where she was – and in that case the seed had already been planted by other (also discreet!) instagram activity, so whats another post?
another post would mean..,vulnerability? being vulnerable is tough (in any type of relationship). I think a delete freak out makes better sense and totally sucks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 23:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

another post would mean..,vulnerability? being vulnerable is tough (in any type of relationship). I think a delete freak out makes better sense and totally sucks.
ooh that’s an interesting take. in what way did posting the picture make her more vulnerable? (genuine question, no snark). do you mean generally in terms of putting further evidence of her relationship with abbi out into the universe? or specifically in terms of people like us analyzing what the post may or may not mean? i also should have added that the possible aesthetic-related reason seemed weird to me too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 23:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yeah, I can see how leaving the pic up would've been an act of bravery, authenticity, vulnerability, etc all Brené Brown buzz words. but she freaked out, deleted it, and went back to the safe beige aesthetic lol. yeah that makes sense. shit if my friend deleted a pic I would feel sus, like wtf? do you not even want to claim me as a friend? :(