Nicole - Shortland Street

Reactions:

Re: Nicole - Shortland Street

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 04:23
One more week and they are back. One of my favorite Maecole scenes was the clouds scene when they were camping. I loved the whole camping trip. I hope we get another getaway like that. One with Leanne tagging along would be funny. My hope for the start of the year is wrapping up the Theo crush story line then maybe have the girls wrapped up in their mothers story lines for awhile. What does everyone else want to see for future story lines? I wouldn't be opposed to them expanding their family down the line. I kind of have a whole story line worked out in my head for that one.
Please wrap up the theo story! I'd like them to be involved in the leanne/Rosalyn story also. It will give them some time off from the drama and allow for a bit of humor. I do like the suggestion one anon made about maeve or nic disciplining the others kid and it creating conflict.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 12:43
I'm bored, anyone up for some questions? :P

- Favorite scene:
- Maecole?
- just Nic?
- just Maeve?

Which character should have more scenes with them (together or individually) and why?
If we get to see Maeve's dad, how do you think that storyline will play out?

I can't wait for the show to return after those crazy cliffhangers :lol:

Favorite scene: I know that this might be a bit sad but I absolutely loved the scenes after Maeve woke up in the hospital...the emotions through the roof and both actresses did a fantastic job. I appreciated the fact that they didn't just have Maeve wake up hunky dory from a medically induced coma after severe trauma to her body. Even though it was a short moment I still liked seeing Maeve process what had happened to her and Nicole and the all the emotions that came with that realization. I loved how sweet,gentle, and caring Nicole was in those scenes:)

Favorite Macole scene: I agree with someone else on here who said the camp scenes. I love those scenes. They were fun,sweet and romantic.

Favorite Nicole scene: I liked the scene in the breakroom where Nicole and Eddie confronted Theo about kissing Maeve. She had Theo motives figured out back then too bad Maeve made her back down by apologizing to Theo in a later scene.

Favorite Maeve scene: I love the scene when Maeve confronted Karl about over prescribing pain meds. I love me some feisty Maeve. "same old story, doctors protecting doctors" lol.

Like everyone else I'm looking forward to see how the Leanne and Ros storyline will play out. Look forward to seeing when our girls find out about them... *fingers crossed* nicole walks in on them in the throws of passion. I would literally pay money to see that. Sally is great with the comedy so I know that will be a fantastic scene.

I do think that Maeve's dad will come into town to get Ros back. I think that Leanne will push Ros away at first because of her guilt about Graham but when the Maeve's dad shows up I think that she might get jealous and end up admitting that she has feelings for Ros.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I suck at making lists, especially with 11+ years of Nicole material, so I’ll take a bit of a different angle. When only 2 full episodes in, Maeve had Nic & Harper confront the fact that they’re ex’s (in a scene taken seriously, not a random making an offhanded joke about it. I had been wanting that scene forever & it finally happened), I KNEW, ok they’re actually going to take this Nicole female love interest really seriously for that 1st time since Maia. That just really set the stage for me in a big way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2021, 04:46
I suck at making lists, especially with 11+ years of Nicole material, so I’ll take a bit of a different angle. When only 2 full episodes in, Maeve had Nic & Harper confront the fact that they’re ex’s (in a scene taken seriously, not a random making an offhanded joke about it. I had been wanting that scene forever & it finally happened), I KNEW, ok they’re actually going to take this Nicole female love interest really seriously for that 1st time since Maia. That just really set the stage for me in a big way.
So grateful for what they have given us in 2020. The timing could not have been better with what they were able to do compared to other soaps in other countries.

JanAng
Reactions: 3

Post by JanAng »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2021, 06:04
Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2021, 04:46
So grateful for what they have given us in 2020. The timing could not have been better with what they were able to do compared to other soaps in other countries.
Yeah, that was great.

The best compared to other soaps, for sure.

Guesty
Reactions:

Post by Guesty »

First episode back (11th January) is going to be an hour long. They aren't mentioned in the teasers, but hopefully the Graham fallout will mean they are on screen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 02:18
And here I was hoping they'd have a break from the drama. Hope it's not too bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I'm thinking that this might have to do with

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 03:24
Guest wrote:
I'm thinking that this might have to do with
Same

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was looking at another shorty Facebook page and it did have the friday(15) synopsis

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 11:48
I was looking at another shorty Facebook page and it did have the friday(15) synopsis
Oh, that sounds good!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yes!! I can't wait to see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2021, 15:48
Guest wrote:
Yes!! I can't wait to see
Uuuh I like it :popcorn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's official!
Tell me I'm dreaming

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Solid episode! I really enjoy the Leanne and Ros scenes. They have great chemistry:) Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. Good job

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 08:06
It's official!
Tell me I'm dreaming
Who is the other couple

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 12:44
Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 08:06
It's official!
Tell me I'm dreaming
Who is the other couple
Their moms.

JanAng
Reactions: 3

Post by JanAng »

Good Episode.
I like Leanne and Ros, they're cute. It'll be interesting to see how long they'll last.
In regard to Maeve and Nicole, still curious where all fo this is going for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JanAng wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 20:35
Good Episode.
I like Leanne and Ros, they're cute. It'll be interesting to see how long they'll last.
In regard to Maeve and Nicole, still curious where all fo this is going for them.
I agree. Good episode. I'm liking Rosalyn. It's funny to see how much Maeve gets annoyed with her mom just like Nicole gets annoyed with hers. I hope they continue to explore things with the mothers. There isn't nearly enough older wlw relationships on screen.
Poor Nicole. The episode played almost exactly how I thought it would except I was hoping Maeve would be the one to see Nicole crying. Maeve has no idea that Nicole saw anything and I think Maeve just thinks if she ignores Theo she will eventually move on. Hoping for a good talk between Nicole and Maeve.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Which one do you think will handle the bombshell about Rosalyn and Leanne well: Nicole or Maeve? Eddie's reaction was gold and Sally Martin's facial reactions are honestly the best, so I can't wait lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 03:42
Which one do you think will handle the bombshell about Rosalyn and Leanne well: Nicole or Maeve? Eddie's reaction was gold and Sally Martin's facial reactions are honestly the best, so I can't wait lol
I don't know. I mean poor sweet dead Graham. Don't think it will go over well with either at first and Marty is going to be livid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2 minutes into the episode, Ros walked in looking all hot and Leanne drooling after her :lol:
I have to say, I'm excited for the moms as well as their daughters

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 07:26
I think this will be apart of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 06:37
2 minutes into the episode, Ros walked in looking all hot and Leanne drooling after her :lol:
I have to say, I'm excited for the moms as well as their daughters
I loved that Leanne is so gay all of sudden. I loved her leaning back in her chair watching Ros walk out :lol: . This show is crazy but a good crazy lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love this show but are there any Leanne and Rosalyn scenes up i know they don’t have that much screen time together but if anyone can find there scenes i would really appreciate it :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 18:52
I love this show but are there any Leanne and Rosalyn scenes up i know they don’t have that much screen time together but if anyone can find there scenes i would really appreciate it :)
The Nicole Zara Youtube channel has their scenes mixed in with the Nicole and Maeve scenes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The scenes with Pele outing his nanas was so funny. Usually Jess is very good at keeping a straight face but when Leanne was saying "a lot of very alcohol- ic eggnog" she had a smile on her face. Pele delivered his lines so well. So sternly saying "no, I saw them".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 19:32
The scenes with Pele outing his nanas was so funny. Usually Jess is very good at keeping a straight face but when Leanne was saying "a lot of very alcohol- ic eggnog" she had a smile on her face. Pele delivered his lines so well. So sternly saying "no, I saw them".
Pele hardly ever talks but the one time he does all hell breaks lose :rofl:
I'm loving the drama so far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So what's Leanne and Rosalyn's ship name cause I'm on board. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 21:52
Can I just say, Rosalyn is kinda sexy. Anyway,lol.
1. Rosanne
2. Idk, #1 is all I've come up with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 20:07
Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 19:32
The scenes with Pele outing his nanas was so funny. Usually Jess is very good at keeping a straight face but when Leanne was saying "a lot of very alcohol- ic eggnog" she had a smile on her face.Pele delivered his lines so well. So sternly saying "no, I saw them".
Pele hardly ever talks but the one time he does all hell breaks lose :rofl:
I'm loving the drama so far.
That was such a great scene. I love when awkward moments are done well and this was one of them!

"I saw my nanas kissing" lol

Mwcob
Reactions: 0

Post by Mwcob »

Guest wrote:
Rosalee

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 00:47
:goldstar:
QMTA oops I meant to quote a post. I like the Rosalee ship name! :$

I never thought I'd say I ship not 1 but 2 wlw couples on SHORTLAND STREET. That's 7 wlw female characters in one show. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm so ready for Thursday and Friday to play out. I can't wait for Nicole to let loose on Theo after having to apologize to her. Maeve was right when she called her a kid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 22:29
Guest wrote:
Can I just say, Rosalyn is kinda sexy. Anyway,lol.
1. Rosanne
2. Idk, #1 is all I've come up with.
I agree, Ros is kinda of hot. That outing scene was the best. Love little Pele he is such a cutie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 01:33
I'm so ready for Thursday and Friday to play out. I can't wait for Nicole to let loose on Theo after having to apologize to her. Maeve was right when she called her a kid.
Theo is 2 seconds away from going full psycho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
So after watching the episodes again, I think the theogift will be the the evidence nicole accuses maeve of having an affair. Nicole's mini breakdown is what convinced me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 03:38
Guest wrote:
So after watching the episodes again, I think the theogift will be the the evidence nicole accuses maeve of having an affair. Nicole's mini breakdown is what convinced me.
I've been wrong many times before but I'm hoping it doesn't play out quite like that with Nicole confronting Maeve. Nicole has been crying silently out of fear of losing Maeve ever since the gift. I'm hoping maybe Maeve sees Nicole being distant and acting off and confronts her leading up to Nicole breaking down like she did with Eddie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 03:56
Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 03:38
Guest wrote:
I've been wrong many times before but I'm hoping it doesn't play out quite like that with Nicole confronting Maeve. Nicole has been crying silently out of fear of losing Maeve ever since the gift. I'm hoping maybe Maeve sees Nicole being distant and acting off and confronts her leading up to Nicole breaking down like she did with Eddie.
da- Also, Maeve texting a lot (they really made an effort to show us her being on the phone...often) is really making Nicole think the worst ie Maeve is texting Theo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maeve really is a no bullshit type of person. The way she has approached this whole thing with Theo cracks me up. She's like what's wrong with you? Get over it! lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 04:16
Maeve really is a no bullshit type of person. The way she has approached this whole thing with Theo cracks me up. She's like what's wrong with you? Get over it! lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol that Cher scene was actually what I thought of when I was writing that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leanne crying and suddenly "take your stupid boobs and get away from me!" :rofl:

Guesty
Reactions:

Post by Guesty »

there's plenty of gay women in this city and you choose to snog my wife's mother
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I knew Nicole would react that way. I'm glad maeve was a bit more calm about it and eddie is fully in support of Leanne.
Its about to pop off tomorrow, can't wait.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

really enjoyed the scenes between Leanne and Eddie. Well done. Look forward to tomorrow