Nicole - Shortland Street

Reactions:

Re: Nicole - Shortland Street

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 21:20
Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 21:11
Rosalyn coming in hot with that, "I need more. I need you." I've had to stan. :gaypimp:
classic women go with the classic line. "Maybe we could be brave together" :wub:
Never thought I'd stan grandmas

I think I stan the Grandma's too! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Rosalyn coming in hot with that, "I need more. I need you." I've had to stan. :gaypimp:
Same!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rosalyn and Leanne are totally going to go to their daughters for advice about first-time-with-a-woman sex, aren't they?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 08:49
I was all confident about Maeve and Nicole until this episode. "Theo distracts me sometimes and I don't know why" How is Nicole cool with that?
I loathed that line. And given SS and their love for cheating couples, I'm not optimistic. But I'm loving R/L.

JanAng
Reactions: 3

Post by JanAng »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 01:40
Guest wrote:
I was all confident about Maeve and Nicole until this episode. "Theo distracts me sometimes and I don't know why" How is Nicole cool with that?
I loathed that line. And given SS and their love for cheating couples, I'm not optimistic. But I'm loving R/L.
Gotta admit I didn't really like or understand the line either. How many times did Nic ask Maeve if she liked Theo and how many times did Maeve say no. Now it's Theo distracts her. Maeve's facial expressions would always tell another story but I do think Maeve likes Theo like a friend and/or someone who she finds interesting and fun but I don't think she'll cheat on Nic (at least not now, its a soap so again they could just be keeping it open for some time later).
Last edited by JanAng on 22 Jan 2021, 05:54, edited 1 time in total.

JanAng

Post by JanAng »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 21:20
Guest wrote:
classic women go with the classic line. "Maybe we could be brave together" :wub:
Never thought I'd stan grandmas
Lol. Never thought I would either but I like the grandmas.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JanAng wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 05:49
Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 01:40
Guest wrote:
Gotta admit I didn't really like or understand the line either. How many times did Nic ask Maeve if she liked Theo and how many times did Maeve say no. Now it's Theo distracts her. Maeve's facial expressions would always tell another story but I do think Maeve likes Theo like a friend and/or someone who she finds interesting and fun but I don't think she'll cheat on Nic (at least not now, its a soap so again they could just be keeping it open for some time later).
That line really bugged me too. Just like the time with Saskia when Saskia said we can have it back and Maeve said I wish. I was like what do you mean I wish lol. Then she was no I'm with Nicole now. It was just weird. I don't know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Opening scene....
:rofl: show :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good episode
Rosalyn Mullens just can't wait to sail to Lesbo Island and plant her rainbow flag
Theo was caught having a threesome with Louis and Weed inside Narnia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Loved that they showed them in bed. They always move so fast on this soap. I wonder how the girls are going to react. I also wonder if they are going to dive into more of their therapy sessions. I want Maeve and Nicole to be in a good place again. Let the drama be around them not with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 08:31
Loved that they showed them in bed. They always move so fast on this soap. I wonder how the girls are going to react. I also wonder if they are going to dive into more of their therapy sessions. I want Maeve and Nicole to be in a good place again. Let the drama be around them not with them.
It's a nice surprise, tho I don't remember if we ever get Nicole/Maeve bed scene. It was so funny with that breakfast scene, Nic/Maeve are nose deep into their food while their moms trying to give the "good" news. I keep waiting for Ros to blurt it and Nic/Maeve would choke on their food, would be a classic comedy :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leanne and rosalyn, OMG!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love love love the Leanne and Ros scenes! I with the other people on here that said "I can't believe I'm staning Grandmas" but I am and I love it. I have always been a sucker for a good love story and this is good stuff...and oh yeah Theo can take a hike.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love the Ros and Leanne storyline, also what great scenes today. bed scene. more making out. they are all over each other :hudoin: :lol:

CleoSlater
Reactions:

Post by CleoSlater »

Not interested in the grandmas at all. I would much rather get a well overdue Maeve and Nicole bed scene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

CleoSlater wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 10:16
Not interested in the grandmas at all. I would much rather get a well overdue Maeve and Nicole bed scene.
Well maybe they will give us one...if they don't break up first because of the Theo nonsense. In the meantime, I will enjoy the grandmas lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 10:25
CleoSlater wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 10:16
Well maybe they will give us one...if they don't break up first because of the Theo nonsense. In the meantime, I will enjoy the grandmas lol.
Yes we need more happy Nicole and Maeve scenes, but I must admit, loving the Love story being built up for the grandmas.

older women getting a love story like this is fantastic. they seem really sweet towards each other between all the bickering :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's a nice surprise, tho I don't remember if we ever get Nicole/Maeve bed scene. It was so funny with that breakfast scene, Nic/Maeve are nose deep into their food while their moms trying to give the "good" news. I keep waiting for Ros to blurt it and Nic/Maeve would choke on their food, would be a classic comedy :lol:

Lmao! I loved that scene:) Nicole and Maeve were going to town on that food :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At first it felt like Leanne was being pushed into something she wss unsure about, but that last scene. She wants Ros. Like that was confidence walking into the bedroom and telling her to stay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 10:39

Lmao! I loved that scene:) Nicole and Maeve were going to town on that food :rofl:
They were acting like they hadn't seen food for a week. That scene must have outtakes/bloopers :lol: Love Nicole and Maeve.

JanAng

Post by JanAng »

Lol. WTF. This show really has turned it up a notch. The grandmas have alot of passion. Love to see it. I think that's why they got the bed scene to show their passion for each but I'm w/ those who want Maeve and Nic to have bed scene(s) too. But hopefully that's coming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 15:16
At first it felt like Leanne was being pushed into something she wss unsure about, but that last scene. She wants Ros. Like that was confidence walking into the bedroom and telling her to stay.
I keep rewatching that last scene. It was great. So much passion between these lovely ladies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe the grandmas are getting steamier scenes than the daughters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder how Nicole and Maeve will react? It's going to feel really weird to say the least.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jan 2021, 01:56
Guest wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 15:16
I keep rewatching that last scene. It was great. So much passion between these lovely ladies
That last scene. Perfection. Nice to see older ladies with passion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't wait to see what Nicole and Maeve think of all this.

Surely Nicole will be annoyed since her mum in the past wanted her with a man? Leanne does like Maeve though and does support their marriage.

Maeve I think will blame her mum for turning Leanne's head and Leanne will say it was her too.

I like it's a story about older women. The added extra twist of marrird daughters is an intersting element.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 12:36

Surely Nicole will be annoyed since her mum in the past wanted her with a man? Leanne does like Maeve though and does support their marriage.

Maeve I think will blame her mum for turning Leanne's head and Leanne will say it was her too.

I like it's a story about older women. The added extra twist of marrird daughters is an intersting element.
I think she'll be more than annoyed. After Pele told everyone about the kiss, nic was kinda mean to her mom about it. Nicole is going to have a hard time accepting her mom with a woman. Thsts why i believe the "eddie delivers a hard truth" and the subsequent "nicole faces hard truths" is about eddie stepping in and defending Leanne to Nicole.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 14:13
Guest wrote:

I think she'll be more than annoyed. After Pele told everyone about the kiss, nic was kinda mean to her mom about it. Nicole is going to have a hard time accepting her mom with a woman. Thsts why i believe the "eddie delivers a hard truth" and the subsequent "nicole faces hard truths" is about eddie stepping in and defending Leanne to Nicole.

Could be right about those spoilers.

There's going to be fireworks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm actually really looking forward to the Leanne and Nicole confrontation. Leanne and Nic have a painful history about when Nic came out as bi. :Leanne gave her a lot of pushback and made things very difficult in the beginning for Nic. And now all this time she was perhaps a repressed lesbian? I think that Nic is going to make Leanne's coming out about her bring up some of the reasons why her and Leanne have a complicated yet fractured relationship. I think Maeve will be happy for them but Nic will probably have to work through some of her old hurts and resentments towards Leanne. I look forward to it. I love emotionally charged storylines :wub: . I hope that they write this one well. So far so good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Surely Nicole will be annoyed since her mum in the past wanted her with a man?
She wasn't the most supportive parent, that's true. I wouldn't blame Nic if she is bitter, considering all she had to take from her...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm really looking forward to the stuff going down this week. The Nic/Eddie stuff makes sense with how they've positioned him in this story, but I hope we also get a scene or 2 with Nic & Maeve discussing this. I have a feeling Maeve will be cool with it pretty quickly. This situation is a dynamic I've never seen in media before so I want to see the 4 of them interacting alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 03:34
I'm really looking forward to the stuff going down this week. The Nic/Eddie stuff makes sense with how they've positioned him in this story, but I hope we also get a scene or 2 with Nic & Maeve discussing this. I have a feeling Maeve will be cool with it pretty quickly. This situation is a dynamic I've never seen in media before so I want to see the 4 of them interacting alone.
x2 to everything you said. I still can't believe they are going there with Leanne. One thing is for sure, it's going to be really weird for Nicole and Maeve.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love the episode! Finally :rofl:
Moms win a point of passion than the daughters
That scandalous look, so funny but than heated up in a second WOOF the dramaaaa
Next episode promo looks so good already!

Also we finally get Maeve's dad's name, he's definitely coming

JanAng

Post by JanAng »

This is so great. Nicole and Maeve's looks. I think Jess wanted to laugh.

It's amazing how the moms are getting it on more than the daughters. The daughters are chaste compared to them. I wonder if it's setting up Nicole and Maeve talking about the passion in their relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nicole is really having a tough time. I hope she can get her mind in a good place. She is struggling with everything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 07:25
Nicole is really having a tough time. I hope she can get her mind in a good place. She is struggling with everything.
Honestly I get where she is coming from, if my mother hooked up with my wife I would be pissed too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 07:33
Guest wrote:
Honestly I get where she is coming from, if my mother hooked up with my wife I would be pissed too
It's not just that though. The breakdown in front of her mom. I was hoping the therapy was helping but she's still struggling. Maybe it will all tie in with her mother issues.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh that was a fantastic episode! I love all this drama:) Nic and Leanne have a lot of pain and hurt to work through and this is going to bring that to the surface. Can't wait for some emotionally charged scenes between Nic and Leanne. I think after this storyline arc is done we will see Maeve's dad make an appearance. We got the name drop so he's coming. Thank you to the country of New Zealand lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 07:48
Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 07:33
Guest wrote:
It's not just that though. The breakdown in front of her mom. I was hoping the therapy was helping but she's still struggling. Maybe it will all tie in with her mother issues.
yeah Nic is not in a good place at all. She is having big time mental health issues. Maybe a dialogue about her issues with Leanne will help her in this slump.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nicole's reaction was OTT but I think she was upset. Earlier she finally opened up to Leanne but Leanne didn't do the same.

She shoud have told her. Also they always support the MIL alot. Maeve will support Leanne and Nic is worried for Ros.

Can't wait to see where this goes. I don't think they will be able to stay away from each other. They seem genuine with their connection.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm sure Leanne and Nicole will get to a good place. It would be nice to see the father/dad come in the picture and Leanne and Nicole present a united front against him. The evil Miller women who his wife and daughter are sinning with lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 18:54
I'm sure Leanne and Nicole will get to a good place. It would be nice to see the father/dad come in the picture and Leanne and Nicole present a united front against him. The evil Miller women who his wife and daughter are sinning with lol.
Actually that could be a very interesting angle for the story. I like that.

As long as he doesn't get between them or his daughter's marriage.

Think Nic needs a break :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What a fun episode for Maecole and Sunset Couple today. Many funny lines, especially in cafe scene with Leanne/Desi/Damo LOL. Also I can't believe I'd say this, but I think Sunset Couple becoming more epic each day, might becoming more than Maeve/Nicole...I mean "you're the way" :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just want Nicole to be okay. She's breaking my heart seeing her so broken. Hopefully this is a turning point for her in a way. I know Nic will always have her anxieties but hopefully they calm down a bit. Great episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"I'm not letting you go." I'm not going anywhere." I loved that last scene!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 07:27
"I'm not letting you go." I'm not going anywhere." I loved that last scene!
That last scene between Nic and Maeve was great...real rawness and emotion. Another great episode. Shorty is knocking it out of the park lately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I kind of wish Ros wasn't Maeve's mum and it was just an older woman that Leanne found attractive tbh. I just cannot get over the fact that their daughters are married and now they are getting together. It would be the same if Leanne/Ros were married first and then Maeve and Nicole had feelings. It is icky and I know it is a soap and everything has to be melodramatic :rofl: but I can't help but feel like if this happened to me in real life I wouldn't want to speak to my mother for a long long time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 08:22
I kind of wish Ros wasn't Maeve's mum and it was just an older woman that Leanne found attractive tbh. I just cannot get over the fact that their daughters are married and now they are getting together. It would be the same if Leanne/Ros were married first and then Maeve and Nicole had feelings. It is icky and I know it is a soap and everything has to be melodramatic :rofl: but I can't help but feel like if this happened to me in real life I wouldn't want to speak to my mother for a long long time.
You just have to get used to soap because everyone kissed everyone, it's brutal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 09:03
Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2021, 08:22
You just have to get used to soap because everyone kissed everyone, it's brutal
lol yeah soaps have such a limited cast. I don't find it as icky as on Emmerdale where some characters sleep with their cousins lol. Atleast there is no blood relation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

well that was brutal. :'(
hope Rosalyn is coming back.

are there any spoilers for upcoming episodes about them or Nicole and Maeve ?