Veteran
Reactions: 172

Re: reddit lesbian subs

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2020, 04:21
Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2020, 19:09
I am subbed to r/al for the lolz and the sub has been spammed with “terfs gtfo” posts all day after someone started a thread about the plague of evil terfs downvoting trans posts so now they are falling all over themselves to show how much they hate terfs. This meme made me lol irl though.

If you’ve seen Jessica Jones, you’ll immediately understand why this is a hilarious self-own. If you haven’t seen it, I’ll let the commenters explain:
“Not sure how I feel about r/actuallesbians being the creepy evil dude in this meme though”
“Yeah out of context it’s fine — but in context she’s the hero and he’s the villain, and a mind-controlling psychopath.”

Honestly, one of the most accurate memes I’ve ever seen on r/al :nails:
I love when they have zero self awareness :rofl:
The self-owning :rofl: They literally compared terfs to a bio woman and themselves to a rapist male.
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2020, 19:20
It's really strange to me how biphobic are lesbian reddit pages, at the same time so ragingly accepting of trans women. Why do reddit lesbians prefer trans company over bisexuals?
I mean a lot (maybe even most) of these reddit "lesbians" are actually bisexuals pretending to be lesbians. For whatever reason they seem to have a problem with bisexuality or with being seen as bisexual (hence falsely calling themselves lesbians when they're not), so I guess that explains their disdain toward bisexuals.

Some of these women may be real lesbians who are just total doormats with their pro-trans shit (but know deep down they'd never consider being with a trans"woman"), but the ones who'd consider being with trans"women" are not lesbians

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interesting thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Look at this comment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 03:12
Interesting thread.
Woah now i want an asian gf :hudoin:

Cute and non promiscuous, exactly my type lf women. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2020, 04:21
Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2020, 19:09
I am subbed to r/al for the lolz and the sub has been spammed with “terfs gtfo” posts all day after someone started a thread about the plague of evil terfs downvoting trans posts so now they are falling all over themselves to show how much they hate terfs. This meme made me lol irl though.

If you’ve seen Jessica Jones, you’ll immediately understand why this is a hilarious self-own. If you haven’t seen it, I’ll let the commenters explain:
“Not sure how I feel about r/actuallesbians being the creepy evil dude in this meme though”
“Yeah out of context it’s fine — but in context she’s the hero and he’s the villain, and a mind-controlling psychopath.”

Honestly, one of the most accurate memes I’ve ever seen on r/al :nails:
I love when they have zero self awareness :rofl:
It is either the best self own of history or a genius posted that meme. If it was a true lesbian trolling trannybians, you are a wonder :$ .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

BiologicalLesbians has just been banned a few mins ago while I was writing a reply to another user

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 20:13
BiologicalLesbians has just been banned a few mins ago while I was writing a reply to another user
Seriously BiologicalLesbians has been banned? :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 20:40
Guest wrote:
da

REDDIT HATES LESBIAN!!! THERE ARE TONS OF TRANS ONLY LESBIAN SUB BUT WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE SUB FOR BIOLOGICAL LESBIANS?!!! :argh:

i subbed to the thread and the sub arent that active and mostly revolve on LESBIAN. trans thread get removed. we just want our space but those TRA lose their god damn mid! :argh:

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Fuck lesbophobic and misogynistic Reddit. Boycott that shit.
1 Image
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Fuck this I just found the sub a few days ago and posts on there cannot be more inoffensive and just as traffic is increasing it gets banned?!? Fuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is wild, that place was actually so benign to the point of it being boring.

The threads on trans and AHS brigading against biologicallesbians were actually so gross. Men to the core. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was planning to post this onto the BiologicalLesbians sub. It was from the other version of L Chat. Its great goldstar positivity. :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you want anymore proof reddit is homophobic and misogynistic, there are multiple subreddits for trans lesbians, but subreddits for biological lesbians are not allowed.

Hypocritical and bigoted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is a a r/cislesbian and r/cislesbiansonly I think people should move to those. I know people object to the term cis, but it's the only option we have, and i want a reddit forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

someone made a new sub called r/cislessafespace I think that's the best new place to congregate. I think having the word "only" in the title of the sub we hang in will be to triggering for them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 20:45
Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 20:40
Guest wrote:
da

REDDIT HATES LESBIAN!!! THERE ARE TONS OF TRANS ONLY LESBIAN SUB BUT WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE SUB FOR BIOLOGICAL LESBIANS?!!! :argh:

i subbed to the thread and the sub arent that active and mostly revolve on LESBIAN. trans thread get removed. we just want our space but those TRA lose their god damn mid! :argh:
Creepy entitled males having trouble accepting that lesbians find them repulsive, nothing new there. I gave up on misogynistic Reddit ages ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So like, r/Islam can be homophobic as all hell, but a female lesbian space can’t even exist? WTF Reddit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 02:14
So like, r/Islam can be homophobic as all hell, but a female lesbian space can’t even exist? WTF Reddit.
Dude what part of Reddit despises real lesbians don't you understand? They are guys and they loathe us because we deny them access

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 03:19
Guest wrote:
Dude what part of Reddit despises real lesbians don't you understand? They are guys and they loathe us because we deny them access
This is so gross. I know the good lesbians here are already following this but don't allow any transgenders into your life even as an acquaintance. What these trans really want is to be apart of your life but they have to settle for online spaces. Even if it is a family member cut them out of your life they are toxic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 08:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is so gross. I know the good lesbians here are already following this but don't allow any transgenders into your life even as an acquaintance. What these trans really want is to be apart of your life but they have to settle for online spaces. Even if it is a family member cut them out of your life they are toxic.
I couldn't care less that the trans community is toxic, what bothers me is the fact that they are predatory towards lesbians when the world isn't watching. The fact that the "trans community" is predominately heterosexual dudes with a creepy appetite for that ellusive "lesbian experience" makes my skin crawl :'(
To be honest I'm left feeling disgusted :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 08:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I couldn't care less that the trans community is toxic, what bothers me is the fact that they are predatory towards lesbians when the world isn't watching. The fact that the "trans community" is predominately heterosexual dudes with a creepy appetite for that ellusive "lesbian experience" makes my skin crawl :'(
And lesbians still have all the powder because they want to be in our personal lives. They know social media is blowing smoke up their ass and most of their "lesbian" interactions are with transbians. They want us IRL don't allow it not even a little.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 09:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And lesbians still have all the powder because they want to be in our personal lives. They know social media is blowing smoke up their ass and most of their "lesbian" interactions are with transbians. They want us IRL don't allow it not even a little.
Every sane lesbian I know is creeped out by these psychos. Even the lesbian wokies don't actually date them despite their performative activism. I assume that's why they hate women more than violent men

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 12:23
Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 09:03
Guest wrote:

Every sane lesbian I know is creeped out by these psychos. Even the lesbian wokies don't actually date them despite their performative activism. I assume that's why they hate women more than violent men
DA yes it’s important for us to remember that their power ends when they put down their phone/step away from their computer.

Vast majority of lesbians I know are polite to transwomen but would never ever ever date them, and actively avoid spaces overrun with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 14:19
DA yes it’s important for us to remember that their power ends when they put down their phone/step away from their computer.

Except that's not entirely true. They've been worming their way into western politics for several years now (trying to end all single-sex spaces especially women's) and it will only get worse if they're not stopped. It's considered a hate crime in some places to "misgender" a trans person.

Have you ever seen a movement make so many gains in such a short amount of time? When trans people are, in their own words, the most oppressed and marginalized group in the world? It's the male privilege, and any man paying attention knows they can easily exploit the oppressed transwoman narrative to harm women. They do it all the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 07:49
Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 14:19

Except that's not entirely true. They've been worming their way into western politics for several years now (trying to end all single-sex spaces especially women's) and it will only get worse if they're not stopped. It's considered a hate crime in some places to "misgender" a trans person.

Have you ever seen a movement make so many gains in such a short amount of time? When trans people are, in their own words, the most oppressed and marginalized group in the world? It's the male privilege, and any man paying attention knows they can easily exploit the oppressed transwoman narrative to harm women. They do it all the time.
Yes but we are talking about lesbian protecting their personal lives. Don't let them worm their way into your life. I will never be friends or even an acquaintance with any type of transgender. If my dad said he is now my mom he would be cut out of my life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 00:38
There is a a r/cislesbian and r/cislesbiansonly I think people should move to those. I know people object to the term cis, but it's the only option we have, and i want a reddit forum.
Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2020, 01:09
someone made a new sub called r/cislessafespace I think that's the best new place to congregate. I think having the word "only" in the title of the sub we hang in will be to triggering for them
are you two stockholm syndrome masochists or something? quit reddit already you wont miss it after a while
:facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2020, 05:59
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2020, 05:53
https://ovarit.com/o/Lesbians/12267/rul ... ovingwomen

Not that I at all disagree with the message here, but it's pretty rich of her to go on about it being a lesbian-only space when she let comments by self-admitted bi women stay up despite being reported by multiple people :eyeroll: Again I obviously fully agree with her message here, but it's funny that she's making a big announcement here when she doesn't even enforce the rule herself
lol I decided to check out the new "LovingWomen" circle mentioned in that post, and it looks pretty crappy so far. I don't think I'll bother with it much and will just stick with the Lesbians one.

Like one of the only posts on there is some woman just sharing her whole life story and talking about how her attraction to women is now almost nonexistent...cool, thanks, really useful in a circle called "LovingWomen"

https://ovarit.com/o/LovingWomen/11967/ ... ion-this-f
da Lol I actually saw that post the other day when I decided to check out the Loving Women sub and after reading that I immediately noped out. That post is so pathetic, and how is it even allowed?? It sounds like she barely even likes women, and she's posting in a sub that's supposed to be about women who love women :fool: . Also lol at the bis in the comments talking about their bi cycles

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Its good to see more goldstars growing backbones. Still should have a counter movement to oppose these anti-goldstars.
https://saidit.net/s/Lesbians/comments/ ... r_problem/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly, I just got an invite to ovarit and it’s whatever. The more lesbian spaces I find on the internet, the more I appreciate L chat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A user posted a link to L chat on one of the new doomed cislesbian subreddits so if she’s here I just want to say: stop posting your gunt and saggy titties all over Reddit for minors to see. And wtf asking teenagers if they have “big d--- energy”? What the fuck is wrong with you. Jesus fuckin Christ on a cross.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao i knew that bio lesbians sub would get banned. they even pandered to the trans reddit overlords with their "no gendercritical talk here!!" rule as if the ""transbians"" would actually let lesbians have a place for ourselves. every self-respecting lesbian (and woman in general lbr) needs to give up on that hell hole. it's just a place for incels to congregate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Dec 2020, 02:56
lmao i knew that bio lesbians sub would get banned. they even pandered to the trans reddit overlords with their "no gendercritical talk here!!" rule as if the ""transbians"" would actually let lesbians have a place for ourselves. every self-respecting lesbian (and woman in general lbr) needs to give up on that hell hole. it's just a place for incels to congregate.
And those are facts I never understood when I once supported these creeps. "Transbians" are incel social rejects with a lesbian fixation or middle-aged autogynephilic males with extreme traits of misogyny. Both are highly obsessive, entitled, predatorial and delusional

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lots of fakelesbians

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is ActuallyLesbian a queer/trans friendly subreddit? Is there tons of d--- loving transbian posting there? Am i going to be banned if i complained about transwoman entitlement?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2020, 10:39
Is ActuallyLesbian a queer/trans friendly subreddit? Is there tons of d--- loving transbian posting there? Am i going to be banned if i complained about transwoman entitlement?
Rules on the sidebar make it pretty clear it's pretty much like every other "lesbian" space on reddit. Everybody is vawid.

2) Invalidation, policing gender or sexuality

You cannot invalidate someone’s experiences nor force your experience on someone else. We are not here to police each other’s gender or sexuality. We are built around women loving women. If you want to debate exactly what that means there are other subs to do that in.

Can I post if I'm transgender?
If you are a transwoman, yes, you may post, however the intention of this sub is not for trans issues or trans discussions. Please take those conversations to /r/MtF, /r/Transgender, or any other sub dedicated to those topics. 90% of the time it should not be relevant whether you are trans or not. If your post or comment draws attention to the fact you are trans, please take a moment to reconsider it.

If you are a transman, no, you may not post. This sub is for lesbian women. Please post in /r/LGBT, /r/FtM, or any other sub dedicated to those topics.

Can I post if I'm bisexual?
Yes, you may post, however the intention of this sub is not for bisexual issues or discussions. Please take those conversations to /r/Bisexuals, /r/TrueBisexuals, or any other sub dedicated to those topics. Please refrain from discussing anything male-centric and keep topics exclusively to WLW. 90% of the time it should not be relevant whether you are bisexual or not. If your post or comment draws attention to the fact you are bisexual, please take a moment to reconsider it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If you're a real lesbian still on Reddit you're eventually going to get banned. It's inevitable

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2020, 15:23
Guest wrote:
If you're a real lesbian still on Reddit you're eventually going to get banned. It's inevitable
x2 How many lesbian subs need to get banned for people to realise Reddit hates actual lesbians. Unless it’s a porn sub for men or sub that Includes creepy men pretending to be women, it is not allowed. Stop giving them views.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 11:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2020, 05:53
https://ovarit.com/o/Lesbians/12267/rul ... ovingwomen

Not that I at all disagree with the message here, but it's pretty rich of her to go on about it being a lesbian-only space when she let comments by self-admitted bi women stay up despite being reported by multiple people :eyeroll: Again I obviously fully agree with her message here, but it's funny that she's making a big announcement here when she doesn't even enforce the rule herself
lol I decided to check out the new "LovingWomen" circle mentioned in that post, and it looks pretty crappy so far. I don't think I'll bother with it much and will just stick with the Lesbians one.

Like one of the only posts on there is some woman just sharing her whole life story and talking about how her attraction to women is now almost nonexistent...cool, thanks, really useful in a circle called "LovingWomen"

da Lol I actually saw that post the other day when I decided to check out the Loving Women sub and after reading that I immediately noped out. That post is so pathetic, and how is it even allowed?? It sounds like she barely even likes women, and she's posting in a sub that's supposed to be about women who love women :fool: . Also lol at the bis in the comments talking about their bi cycles
lmao I know right! That sub is EXACTLY what you'd expect a ~*WLW*~ sub to be. It's mostly populated by bis (with a few lesbians genuinely wanting to form community and chat about, you know, loving women), even including bis who clearly don't even like women that much. I don't understand why that post was even allowed either. Obviously if you're bi/lesbian you're allowed to post there, but why would you go to a sub dedicated to same-sex attraction and spend the whole time talking about how much you aren't even really attracted to women? :rofl: I'll never understand bi women (nor do I want to)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Dec 2020, 23:55
Honestly, I just got an invite to ovarit and it’s whatever. The more lesbian spaces I find on the internet, the more I appreciate L chat.
Personally I don't think it's too bad, but the lesbians circle is pretty dead and I don't really care for the mod, who seems hesitant to remove bi women's posts sometimes. L Chat is still my favorite though lol, messiness and all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2020, 18:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

lmao I know right! That sub is EXACTLY what you'd expect a ~*WLW*~ sub to be. It's mostly populated by bis (with a few lesbians genuinely wanting to form community and chat about, you know, loving women), even including bis who clearly don't even like women that much. I don't understand why that post was even allowed either. Obviously if you're bi/lesbian you're allowed to post there, but why would you go to a sub dedicated to same-sex attraction and spend the whole time talking about how much you aren't even really attracted to women? :rofl: I'll never understand bi women (nor do I want to)
Quoting myself to add: so I went to LovingWomen to check it out for the first time since I first went there and one of the newest posts is full of bis whining about lesbians/gays. What a damn surprise. I don't know why any lesbians stick around to try to talk to these idiots.

https://ovarit.com/o/LovingWomen/13101/ ... -sexuality

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol I guess Max actually did something good by banning this fakebian weirdo
https://www.ovarit.com/o/Ovarit/13352/h ... lk-to-mods

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2020, 22:14
Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2020, 18:17
Guest wrote:

Quoting myself to add: so I went to LovingWomen to check it out for the first time since I first went there and one of the newest posts is full of bis whining about lesbians/gays. What a damn surprise. I don't know why any lesbians stick around to try to talk to these idiots.

https://ovarit.com/o/LovingWomen/13101/ ... -sexuality
Trash. I'm glad I'm not subscribed to that circle, I can't stand all the bis whining

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 03:12
https://www.reddit.com/r/BrokenLesbians/
:mask: :puke: :argh:
Oh ofc one of the mods is some “transgirl” who posts nsfw shit

Puke indeed.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 03:19
Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 03:12
https://www.reddit.com/r/BrokenLesbians/
:mask: :puke: :argh:
Oh ofc one of the mods is some “transgirl” who posts nsfw shit

Puke indeed.
my god they are disgusting and me who thought reddit couldn't do worse for lesbians they always prove me wrong these women are shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know how to report a subreddit? Can’t believe they ban subs for lesbians (and women in general) for not being “inclusive” of men, but they’ll turn a blind eye on disgusting subs like that for men to fantasize about lesbians getting r*ped.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 03:36
Anyone know how to report a subreddit? Can’t believe they ban subs for lesbians (and women in general) for not being “inclusive” of men, but they’ll turn a blind eye on disgusting subs like that for men to fantasize about lesbians getting r*ped.
Donno how to report a subreddit, but you can post about it at r/banfemalehatesubs

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 03:41
Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 03:36
Donno how to report a subreddit, but you can post about it at r/banfemalehatesubs
we have to do something it's disgusting to see a sub who talks about raping lesbians

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you want to say whatever you want, there's always 4chan. Look for /lgbt/ then go to the catalog and search: clg. It's a cis lesbian general thread. :gaypimp: