Reddit - Lesbian Subs

Reactions:

Re: Reddit - Lesbian Subs

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 00:36
Gay men still have their subs to themselves but every lesbian sub is full of straight men larping as women aka trannies.

I don’t know if it’s coz trans men are less common & they’re less entitled unlike actual males or that gay males don’t care to centre them or a combo but they have not infiltrated to the point gay dudes can’t talk about c0cks but have to see vag pics and pander to them.

They also fight back (even though they are harassed by these ppl less) and “woke” gay dudes don’t shame each other like lesbians do when you don’t go along with this sick ideology.
Lesbian gang and AYL are better, though I notice the gang one has more gender virus in it, both in mods and users. As soon as a poster uses the word queer you can tell they're either MTF or a TRA.

On the bright side, I notice gender virus stuff gets downvoted at least a little bit on those two subs. I don't even post there but sometimes I want to create an account to message the lesbian users and link them to the l chat so we can congregate here haha.

ALSO: on reddit in general I notice so much trans stuff. For example, if it's r/politics and someone mentions how awful X politician is, they'll bring up their views on trans stuff first. If it's about christianity being more open it's about trans people first before it is about gays. Etc etc etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah this totally happened

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 01:44
This reads like fanfic :rofl: No real story ever gives out names like that. They believe anything so long as it feeds into the trannies oppression narrative about da evil cis lesbians with of course their magical cis lesbian savior they can imagine as their bangmommy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 01:54
Guest wrote:
This reads like fanfic :rofl: No real story ever gives out names like that. They believe anything so long as it feeds into the trannies oppression narrative about da evil cis lesbians with of course their magical cis lesbian savior they can imagine as their bangmommy.
Even when somebody says they're changing the names for a write up I doubt it's authenticity.

As soon as you see that a reddit story has more than two people involved, you should be expecting to have to read at least some of it twice to understand it IF it's a true story. Because a writer who is telling a true story but who is making an effort throw some anonymity at it where names are concerned will end up going to far and writing something that only reads well to them because they have a much straighter mental image of what's going on as a result of being part of it.

If something reads too slick, it's because it's fiction and fiction writers tell a story in a way that's designed to give the reader a full mental image - whereas people sharing a story of themselves are only trying to put across their own mental image, and usually in as short a version as possible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lmao this is genuinely unhinged - real or not. This person even goes into detail in the comments about potentially pretending to be trans online and chat to her girlfriend under this trans persona to see if she's transphobic.

I think if anyone in this scenario should be thinking about breaking up it's the girlfriend! :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wait, in what universe an ugly man in a dress could've tricked a lesbian he was a woman and actually went out on few dates with her, it is obvious when a dude is a dude after 5 seconds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 09:07
Guest wrote:
Wait, in what universe an ugly man in a dress could've tricked a lesbian he was a woman and actually went out on few dates with her, it is obvious when a dude is a dude after 5 seconds.
da in none, cause its fake as shit. Next update will probably be "im dating the amazing wonderful transgirl now uwu"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
For real. We all know in most cases these dudes who think they are stealth are just fully delusional. At most they've put on some lipstick and made the effort to shave. To them, that is "stealth" lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 09:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da in none, cause its fake as shit. Next update will probably be "im dating the amazing wonderful transgirl now uwu"
Yeah, 12 days on Reddit and the only two forums they post in is that one and NotHowGirlsWork. That's a larper if I ever saw one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The mods are straight up controlling pieces of shits. If you see the removed comments, anyone that stats to not trusts an ex that make up stories about your gf gets fucking removed.

Wtf, like you can't even say unreasonable when it comes to relationships becuase anything that doesn't supports trannies is transphobic :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s truly incredibly how women especially lesbians pander to these freaks. They are out of control. The bisluts think we are privileged oppressors like straight men (the same men they love and fuck lmao) coz we have boundaries with them.

I wonder if they even care about these trannys that much when calling us terfs or do they do it to make us look worse to everyone when they’re unhappy about our boundaries? I think bisexual women are honestly worse than straight women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 09:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Grown men calling themselves girls 🤮 there was a middle aged man who left his wife and 6 kids to go be a “6 year old girl”. A man has even “identified” as a child when he was caught molesting one. It’s incredibly how they cancel Rachel Dolezal (trans-racial) but not these men for damn near the same thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These men are unhinged.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LesbianActuall ... e_all_cis/

This post was removed but you can find the screenshots here.
https://bumblee-stumblee.tumblr.com/pos ... women-feel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 17:37
These men are unhinged.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LesbianActuall ... e_all_cis/

This post was removed but you can find the screenshots here.
https://bumblee-stumblee.tumblr.com/pos ... women-feel
Ffs this MAN is basically harassing this woman. I am sick of these male freaks telling lesbians to "unlearn" their biases when No is literally still going to be and always will be the answer - the issue is they just don't like the answer!

I can't get over the audacity of him to post these screenshots where he is continually engaging with a woman who says she's not interested several times, then ultimately asks if she'd fuck him if he had a vagina and still act like he's a poor victim.

These arseholes are some of the absolute worst of men and it's repulsive that they try to get lesbians to isolate the lesbians who tell them No. Predators, and they operate under the guise of being the most oppressed group ever to have walked the face of the earth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 21:40
Absolutely disgusting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 21:40
This is why lesbian need not be nice. You can't be nice to men and c--- worshippers. They will come and invade this sub and ruin it for every lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 08:11
I don’t think this subreddit was mentioned, but this is from r/butchlesbians.

Here is a (maybe, maybe not) woman who knows what the term butch means but wants to change the definition to include femininity just so it can suit her. One user in the comment section tried to defend OP by saying that there are “butches” who present themselves in a feminine way and that she was one of these so-called “butches”. Luckily, one sane user was able to bring back some common sense and the user responded by claiming she was “gate-keeping”.

If you venture further, you’ll find that some users have incorporated transgenderism into the butch identity:

The last one is creepy… I really hope she doesn’t try to trans her girlfriend.
butchlesbians is a tranny sub. the mods are moids and every other post is about top surgery and testosterone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:34
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 08:11
I don’t think this subreddit was mentioned, but this is from r/butchlesbians.

Here is a (maybe, maybe not) woman who knows what the term butch means but wants to change the definition to include femininity just so it can suit her. One user in the comment section tried to defend OP by saying that there are “butches” who present themselves in a feminine way and that she was one of these so-called “butches”. Luckily, one sane user was able to bring back some common sense and the user responded by claiming she was “gate-keeping”.

If you venture further, you’ll find that some users have incorporated transgenderism into the butch identity:

The last one is creepy… I really hope she doesn’t try to trans her girlfriend.
butchlesbians is a tranny sub. the mods are moids and every other post is about top surgery and testosterone
And yet we are told over and over that butches are a huge part of the lesbian community, that they’re so great, so strong, take no nonsense, amazing, etc.
Yeah right. They’re the most fucked in the head. And I know many are in fact bisexuals.
What a mess. Really goes to show how lost and pathetic a lot of people (in this case women) are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:24
Could they not tell that this is a man?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 18:23
Guest wrote:
Qmta. This guy just posts his filtered face all over reddit. If he looks like this with filters, image what he looks like without.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 18:33
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 18:23
Guest wrote:
Qmta. This guy just posts his filtered face all over reddit. If he looks like this with filters, image what he looks like without.
I haaate over the top filtered selfies, regardless of who posts them. And that's some of the heaviest use of filters I've seen! Insane the post received so many comments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 12:46
one of the replies (with 850 upvotes!!!) says "I’m no psychologist but maybe you’re not biphobic…maybe you have some internalized homophobia and one of the ways you’re working through that is by surrounding yourself by women who feel the same…which might frequently manifest as bi women who won’t treat their WLW relationships with the same honor as they treat their “straight” relationship. Just a hunch"

talk about blaming the victim... somehow in that sub, finding homophobic women who constantly leave her for men because "they can't see themselves marrying a woman" is actually the lesbian's fault... :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2023, 16:21
Guest wrote:
one of the replies (with 850 upvotes!!!) says "I’m no psychologist but maybe you’re not biphobic…maybe you have some internalized homophobia and one of the ways you’re working through that is by surrounding yourself by women who feel the same…which might frequently manifest as bi women who won’t treat their WLW relationships with the same honor as they treat their “straight” relationship. Just a hunch"

talk about blaming the victim... somehow in that sub, finding homophobic women who constantly leave her for men because "they can't see themselves marrying a woman" is actually the lesbian's fault... :eyeroll:
da
in the "why hate bisexuals thread" https://thelchat.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p5321328
is also how another bi made a post in that sub blaming her and those who gave her "advice" for spreading biphobia.

and also blaming lesbians for that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this feels so gross and violating and violent and cruel. how tf does it have 1200 upvotes??? honestly feel like it should be illegal. hope its not real, since it might just be this person's sick fantasy...

btw if you check reveddit to see the removed comments, here are some of the comments that the mods removed:
gee wiz, why do you think their mods removed those???

that subreddit is so dangerous for young and impressionable lesbians who have boundaries...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2023, 16:59

this feels so gross and violating and violent and cruel. how tf does it have 1200 upvotes??? honestly feel like it should be illegal. hope its not real, since it might just be this person's sick fantasy...

btw if you check reveddit to see the removed comments, here are some of the comments that the mods removed:

that subreddit is so dangerous for young and impressionable lesbians who have boundaries...
Ask yourself what kind of lesbian wouldn't know what pussy looked, smelled and felt like and you have your answer on who this post could possibly be about. Male on male violence don't really bother me, so who cares.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2023, 17:21
Guest wrote:

Ask yourself what kind of lesbian wouldn't know what pussy looked, smelled and felt like and you have your answer on who this post could possibly be about. Male on male violence don't really bother me, so who cares.
DA Exactly! They just want us to become paranoid and ruin our sex lives by making us suspicious of any woman we end up in bed with, like "WHAT IF this actually isn't a real woman???"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good topic to discuss being Les4Les

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2023, 16:21
Guest wrote:

Did they bring that comp het shit by chance?
I mean, a lot of bisluts blame lesbians because men beat bis who date those men, what more do you need?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This woman used to frequently comment on AyL. It's great that she found herself but oh the irony to say this before:

:eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2023, 06:04

This woman used to frequently comment on AyL. It's great that she found herself but oh the irony to say this before:

lol this fake bitch had more crushes on guys than a normal straight girl until 20.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Yeah i remember that acccount exactly like you said. She was the most vocal person in actuallylesbian forum , i mean the most. This is so ironic man i can't believe it. Even the most vocal person about being a lesbian ended up being bisexual and crushing hard on men. So ironic the reason why she's so loud in actuallylesbian was because she hasn't found the right man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Come on. No, it’s not. You think this shit is new? You think we haven’t heard that crap before about how we should sleep with men because « how can you be sure? ».
Homosexuals behave like homosexuals, no matter what. If « pressure » is enough to make you sleep with a dude, with a skirt or no skirt, then you aren’t gay. Lesbians naturally won’t sleep with men because it’s our nature. You sound bisexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2023, 17:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Exactly! They just want us to become paranoid and ruin our sex lives by making us suspicious of any woman we end up in bed with, like "WHAT IF this actually isn't a real woman???"
Nonsense. You can tell immediately (or within 2 seconds) whether someone is male or female. Why are you making up these insane scenarios?
I wonder if you have ever slept with a woman because you can always tell and men in dress are so rare in real life.
I suspect the het radfems are here…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2023, 12:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nonsense. You can tell immediately (or within 2 seconds) whether someone is male or female. Why are you making up these insane scenarios?
I wonder if you have ever slept with a woman because you can always tell and men in dress are so rare in real life.
Da

A good rule of thumb for L Chat is that if you're about to sound like an asshole to somebody, you should make sure you've read and interpreted them properly first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2023, 12:31
Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2023, 12:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

A good rule of thumb for L Chat is that if you're about to sound like an asshole to somebody, you should make sure you've read and interpreted them properly first.
What? You mean the internet isn't for flexing your reading comprehension fails and ability to be rude at every imagined slight?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2023, 11:49
Guest wrote:

Yeah i remember that acccount exactly like you said. She was the most vocal person in actuallylesbian forum , i mean the most. This is so ironic man i can't believe it. Even the most vocal person about being a lesbian ended up being bisexual and crushing hard on men. So ironic the reason why she's so loud in actuallylesbian was because she hasn't found the right man.
Lol how she posted that edit and with that emoji like she isn't bothered while it's clearly she is.
I wouldn't be surprised she starts only dating men while still screaming how she loves pussy too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2023, 12:18
Guest wrote:

Come on. No, it’s not. You think this shit is new? You think we haven’t heard that crap before about how we should sleep with men because « how can you be sure? ».
Homosexuals behave like homosexuals, no matter what. If « pressure » is enough to make you sleep with a dude, with a skirt or no skirt, then you aren’t gay. Lesbians naturally won’t sleep with men because it’s our nature. You sound bisexual.
you must've misunderstood what I meant. its not necessarily that they'll be pressured into sleeping with mtf, its that people may convince them that they're bigoted, close minded, etc. for not wanting to. they kick people out of that sub for saying they won't, even if they say it respectfully, and then the members of that sub hugbox the trans members and convince them they were right and the young woman with boundaries was wrong.

idk, when i was young and impressionable, i wouldn't have touched one if you paid me, but that kind of stuff would've made 14yo me feel guilty and bigoted, and then i would've felt lonely and hurt when they banned me out of the sub, and then i may have questioned if i was wrong after all. you sound like an adult who forgot what its like to be young and impressionable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2023, 13:39
Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2023, 11:49
Guest wrote:

Lol how she posted that edit and with that emoji like she isn't bothered while it's clearly she is.
I wouldn't be surprised she starts only dating men while still screaming how she loves pussy too.
Maybe just maybe, radfems are not angry at her and calling her a traitor because she's bisexual like the delusional idiot wants to believe it is.

Maybe it's because she's a radfem like them, have shit talk men on social media, talk to others how amazing she is to be a lesbian that doesn't have to center men and make others believe her as well and now she's telling them to straight to their faces how she wants to fuck men cause she met a cute guy and who's nice to her.

Doesn't that feel like a slap in the face to those she talked online with? How does anyone believe anything she says now after years hating men, now a "good guy" comes along and change her mind after day after day saying all men are shit.

These is why women love shitting on the "I love all women and 1 guy" bibitches. No one can stand them. Because bi women who are like that aren't the type to say "I think women are attractive. I also think men are attractive". No they are the ones that make shitting on men and hating them making it their entire personality, voicing out for other women publicly how fucking shitty men are, making fun of them, saying they deserve to die and how women are wonderful, nice and pure and everyone believes that then turn around and say "btw a cute guy is going after me, he's so nice and wonderful, I wanna fuck him, marry him and bear his children" after years of telling everyone to never trust a man, how she wants a wonderful cottagecore wife, how kids are gonna benefit with two moms.

What do you expect people react? You think people are gonna be supportive? :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This "str8outthepurgatory" woman is literally insane. Lesbians do not feel entitled to bisexual women, in reality it's the other way around. And when you make loving women your whole personality and suddenly date men, yes people are going to be confused.

'

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2023, 12:17
This "str8outthepurgatory" woman is literally insane. Lesbians do not feel entitled to bisexual women, in reality it's the other way around. And when you make loving women your whole personality and suddenly date men, yes people are going to be confused.

'
Oh my god the blaming of lesbians for “repressing her attraction to men” I’m sorry but no one forces anyone to falsely identify as anything other than straight because there’s zero incentive or societal pressure to identify as a lesbian. Just because YOU wanted to be in your perceived “cool club” and was lying to yourself and others the entire time, is not the fault of lesbians. The insanity of engulfing yourself in a lesbian community just to leave it and shit on lesbians is purely sick and evil.

There’s no entitlement anywhere, this Redditor is a narcissistic mentally ill bi woman with deep insecurities and is now obviously homophobic. Tiring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2023, 12:17

'
I'm going to be honest i rarely use reddit and visited actuallylesbian sub. But i think i have a enough memory to remember that user used to be a frequent member on that sub reddit. Like she didn't miss at all when it came to a controversial topic or bi lesbian topics etc you know that. And now turned out that person is a bi after so long blaming bi women about how they treat lesbians and also now blaming lesbian why she never sure and free to acknowledge her real sexuality. Never seen something so ironic like this tbh only on reddit. But idc really she can be anything she wanted but like i said this shit is so ironic and sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol that bitch is insane, she's acting like society pressured her to ID as a lesbian and now it's lesbians ' fault she 'repressed' her love for d***.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MtF writing a totally made up fantasy on Actuallesbians

This is the MtF

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2023, 16:17
MtF writing a totally made up fantasy on Actuallesbians

This is the MtF
omg :eyeroll:

"I’ve never…like...I’m not attracted to men**, but you, and the way you like, look and talk….and especially your mannerisms are so** feminine. Like moreso than most like, women. Uh, you know, like, normal.....?"

yeah someone said that, for sure pal. that's how real people talk :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao at this point lesbian subs are filled with sick autogynophilic males and bisIuts validating them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2022, 22:11
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2022, 18:31
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2022, 18:10
It's just one long thread about them complaining about how terfy lesbians is and that it's much better to aim for bi women. It's like they are so close to figuring it out, but can't quite seem to get it to click.
I doubt that even happened, those men like to invent things to make lesbians look like assholes.
Lol almost like they’re men so women who like men will be into them and lesbians are evil for being… lesbian. This is what happens when men’s mental delusions are validated by society.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

no words. in a lesbian sub. this post (& the comments) just made me nauseated. but not surprised. :-/