Wallis Day

Reactions:

Re: Wallis Day

Post by Guest »

Anyway, enjoy this photo from L0ndon fashi0n week 2019.

Guest25
Reactions: 59

Post by Guest25 »

Or maybe Wallis doesn't want to go and celebrate murdering natives and stealing land with murdering poultry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest25 wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 07:38
Or maybe Wallis doesn't want to go and celebrate murdering natives and stealing land with murdering poultry.
Virtue Signalled loud and clear. Thanks bestie. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest25 wrote:
She did celebrate a Friendsgiving though so having issues with the holiday isn’t the reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wallis been quiet, wonder what she up to.

Guest25
Reactions: 59

Post by Guest25 »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 08:00
Guest25 wrote:
She did celebrate a Friendsgiving though so having issues with the holiday isn’t the reason.
Friendsgiving can be anything, some celebrate it before the holiday, and some celebrate it instead of.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 08:16
Wallis been quiet, wonder what she up to.
She won’t share anything if she’s spending time supporting Jess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Picture from A's story last week

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where’s Wallis at if not in LA? Under that Arlissa post she says she can’t wait to see Wallis and Wallis responds “just 4 days”. But Arlissa’s posting from LA in her stories so ??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 19:21
Where’s Wallis at if not in LA? Under that Arlissa post she says she can’t wait to see Wallis and Wallis responds “just 4 days”. But Arlissa’s posting from LA in her stories so ??
They probably just made plans to see each other soon. It doesn't indicate where Wallis is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is behind W in the pic?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is coming, Wallis???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 20:10
Looks like Jessie J and like Jessie’s house

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Someone working on the shoot?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 20:25
Guest wrote:
It does kind of look like JJ and the ceiling lights match her house.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Something coming" and a christmas tree emoji. I wonder what's coming??? A shoot, a little project, her company launching? Or maybe she's going home to London for Christmas. Anyway Wallis looks stunning. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 20:25
Guest wrote:
That’s what I thought but wanted to check. Also she’s not going home soon. She and a friend from England messaged about it on her IG

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The pic is from the other day. It’s a later gram. Remember the clothing rack and “her team”. That lady is from “her team”. You guys have to get off the JJ train. My goodness! It’s crazy here. Wallis is not spending all of her time with JJ and supporting her during her ordeal. They are friends but damn not that close. JJ is not bi or gay. Wallis doesn’t mess around with everyone she is associated with. And no, you don’t say “can’t wait to see you” and “4 days” when you’re in the same city. You guys are the same as the LR Stans. You all see what you want to see to fit your own preferred narratives. Crazy. Byeeeeee

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve never been on a board before with this many people who have such an absolute belief in every single thing they believe. Like even what Wallis writes herself. Everyone is 100% correct and fact based even if it’s believing the opposite thing, it’s wild.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not trying to argue, just sorting out some details.
-Sunny weather "Hey team" story driving past UTA (she belongs to this talent agency) building in California was posted roughly around midnight if you go by LA time.
-Clothing rack story was taken at Ana's place, the friend who often styles her, and posted in the morning if you go by LA time.
-I don't think the new post is from Ana's place.

Wallis could be in LA, or she may not be in LA. Still wouldn't surprise me if she's already in London. Who really knows, we don't need to get worked up over this yall. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 20:03
Wallis tagged a couple accounts in the post. They must've done her makeup and styling. Wonder what it was for :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 01:52
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 20:03
Wallis tagged a couple accounts in the post. They must've done her makeup and styling. Wonder what it was for :lol:
where is her movie she said she filmed for paramount? Maybe she is getting ready for red carpet and movie release of her new movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Premieres don't suddenly happen. There are annoucements, lead up and press before a release. I think it's a shoot. :hudoin:

I just hope Wallis is faring well during these American holidays despite being away from family. I imagine it's tough! <3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Arlissa seems to be flying somewhere so I guess it’s not in LA her and Wallis are meeting up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 17:53
Arlissa seems to be flying somewhere so I guess it’s not in LA her and Wallis are meeting up.
Is Arlissa british?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 18:17
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 17:53
Is Arlissa british?
Yeah. I was wondering yesterday if maybe they'll meet in the UK. By the way I started listening to her music. Her voice is really nice! Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think this thread has developed bad tunnel vision. To offer a counter perspective, not everything has to be about dating. There's more going on in a person's life than their love life (some of you must be like 16 years old not to understand that), and it's Thanksgiving weekend, everyone posts about gratitude.

The story today I believe is of Santa Monica Pier. I'm actually glad Wallis has been less active on social media. I hope she doesn't feel like she owes us anything and is only sharing as she pleases, whenever she pleases. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:46
I think this thread has developed bad tunnel vision. To offer a counter perspective, not everything has to be about dating. There's more going on in a person's life than their love life (some of you must be like 16 years old not to understand that), and it's Thanksgiving weekend, everyone posts about gratitude.

The story today I believe is of Santa Monica Pier. I'm actually glad Wallis has been less active on social media. I hope she doesn't feel like she owes us anything and is only sharing as she pleases, whenever she pleases. :heart:
x2 thank you it has reached the point where wallis could get a new tattoo or change her hair style and people will find some weird way to associate it with her love life or say she's going through a break up. I'm starting to think that a lot of wallis fans are young teenagers or something by the things I see posted here. I follow a lot of celebrities on social media and many of them are posting stuff like what wallis did and like you said it's Thanksgiving weekend and people are saying what they are thankful for and even if they don't celebrate they are still posting stuff like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 03:08
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 01:46

x2 thank you it has reached the point where wallis could get a new tattoo or change her hair style and people will find some weird way to associate it with her love life or say she's going through a break up. I'm starting to think that a lot of wallis fans are young teenagers or something by the things I see posted here. I follow a lot of celebrities on social media and many of them are posting stuff like what wallis did and like you said it's Thanksgiving weekend and people are saying what they are thankful for and even if they don't celebrate they are still posting stuff like that.
I just want whatever's best for Wallis. If she prefers to post less that's totally cool! I feel like we in this thread sometimes get too obsessed following these celebrities' every move and thinking we know or should know all about their personal lives. It gets really creepy doesn't it? I feel like a creep lol. We should all relax a little bit imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Arlissa reposted a story that has a London hotel tagged. Could Wallis be showing up there in a few days? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:51
Arlissa reposted a story that has a London hotel tagged. Could Wallis be showing up there in a few days? :hmmm:
I have a sneaky feeling W is already in London. She was last seen in LA at JJ show on Wednesday (which basically no one posted about including JJ herself) and hasn’t been seen with anyone else since, the stories she’s been posting are random with no geotags and she’s taken her location off her tweets a few days ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 02:19
Guest wrote:
I have a sneaky feeling W is already in London. She was last seen in LA at JJ show on Wednesday (which basically no one posted about including JJ herself) and hasn’t been seen with anyone else since, the stories she’s been posting are random with no geotags and she’s taken her location off her tweets a few days ago.
I suspect she could already be in London too. Friends like Sinead, Arlissa, and Ella all seem to be in London (even Vas I noticed). If not she may turn up there soon unless she doesn't have plans to go back until the next holiday or something like work is in the way, like how she did the shoot or something this past week. (When my family travels abroad to their home country, they make sure to have a few weeks available for the trip)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It would be a little weird to still post stories as if she’s in LA if she’s actually in London.
Arlissa is definitely in London so we’ll see if Wallis shows up there in the next 2 days. Even though her comment on Jack’s post makes it seem like they’re not seeing each other any time soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 04:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I suspect she could already be in London too. Friends like Sinead, Arlissa, and Ella all seem to be in London (even Vas I noticed). If not she may turn up there soon unless she doesn't have plans to go back until the next holiday or something like work is in the way, like how she did the shoot or something this past week. (When my family travels abroad to their home country, they make sure to have a few weeks available for the trip)
Maybe they've gone over to support W for her vego meat launch. Supposed to be November.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 09:38
It would be a little weird to still post stories as if she’s in LA if she’s actually in London.
Arlissa is definitely in London so we’ll see if Wallis shows up there in the next 2 days. Even though her comment on Jack’s post makes it seem like they’re not seeing each other any time soon.
The comment she made on Jacks post is what’s confusing me. Maybe Arlissa is coming back to LA in a few days time. Jess is very quiet and I am confident Wallis will have been spending time supporting her emotionally. I am sure they are friends and Wallis is the supportive loyal type.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 10:32
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 09:38
The comment she made on Jacks post is what’s confusing me. Maybe Arlissa is coming back to LA in a few days time. Jess is very quiet and I am confident Wallis will have been spending time supporting her emotionally. I am sure they are friends and Wallis is the supportive loyal type.
But Arlissa just arrived in London on Saturday. According to that “4 days” comment they should be seeing each other tomorrow, on Tuesday. Would Arlissa leave London so soon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bringing this back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 10:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe they've gone over to support W for her vego meat launch. Supposed to be November.
Sure they could but don't be too ridiculous. They're all from the UK and it's the holiday season. People everywhere are flying home reuniting with loved ones. Sinead was doing concert shows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 10:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sure they could but don't be too ridiculous. They're all from the UK and it's the holiday season. People everywhere are flying home reuniting with loved ones. Sinead was doing concert shows.
Sinead has been very quiet on SM for a few days now. Wallis could be home or going home soon for business launch and to spend time with family for the festive season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 10:46
bringing this back
omfg :rofl: for real tho 90% of this thread is lesbian fbi tryna figure out where she is and which hot woman is she with

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What is the name of the company?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 12:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What is the name of the company?
I think it's Plant Punk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest25 wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 08:30
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 08:00
Guest25 wrote:
Friendsgiving can be anything, some celebrate it before the holiday, and some celebrate it instead of.
PC
Friendsgiving is just Thanksgiving celebrated with friends instead of family. It's not a different holiday from Thanksgiving. Wallis also celebrated Thanksgiving last year DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wallis is in London at the Fashion Awards

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 20:46
Wallis is in London at the Fashion Awards
Can you post the pics or videos please?

Reactions: