Wallis Day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's a young British actress making her way in Hollywood. She dates women and she is very hot. I don't understand why is she not more popular on L Chat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She dates women? That sounds like a cute way of not calling her a lesbian because she isn't. Is she a lesbian or another bisexual queer no label type?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:She dates women? That sounds like a cute way of not calling her a lesbian because she isn't. Is she a lesbian or another bisexual queer no label type?
Hey, at least she date women unlike Kelani and Rita Ora.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'd like to get a confirmation on this! I believe she's a bi. From what I've seen and a few things I've read back this up, but I feel like I need further proof! Anyone with any help would be appreciated!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'd like to get a confirmation on this! I believe she's a bi. From what I've seen and a few things I've read back this up, but I feel like I need further proof! Anyone with any help would be appreciated!!
Her dating history was discussed on the crappy spam forum, she has definitely dated two women that we know of - Brittenelle and Blythe. Don't think she has ever labelled herself though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'd like to get a confirmation on this! I believe she's a bi. From what I've seen and a few things I've read back this up, but I feel like I need further proof! Anyone with any help would be appreciated!!
Her dating history was discussed on the crappy spam forum, she has definitely dated two women that we know of - Brittenelle and Blythe. Don't think she has ever labelled herself though.
Her career is just starting, she would sabotage it by coming out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she's bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:she's bi
And you know this how?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I might be wrong but I think she could be dating @beatrich, they were on a road trip together recently and Wallis leaves a lot of suggestive comments on that girls insta going back a few weeks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I might be wrong but I think she could be dating @beatrich, they were on a road trip together recently and Wallis leaves a lot of suggestive comments on that girls insta going back a few weeks.
What Beatrich? You mean the Lithuanian singer?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I might be wrong but I think she could be dating @beatrich, they were on a road trip together recently and Wallis leaves a lot of suggestive comments on that girls insta going back a few weeks.
Yes @beatrich is her Instagram

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm a Latvian, I know who Beatrich is thanks to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ZTfUM2-9w
Poor fella :lolscroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Please.. she and this brittenelle girl "dating" for two seconds. Brittenelle only went to London to fucked her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What about halsey

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought she was dating her male friend ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any recommendations of her work? She's very pretty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Clicked on this thread expecting to learn about some dyke holiday I've never heard of before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Please.. she and this brittenelle girl "dating" for two seconds. Brittenelle only went to London to fucked her.
I'm sure it was a good fuck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Any recommendations of her work? She's very pretty.
Krypton

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Clicked on this thread expecting to learn about some dyke holiday I've never heard of before.
Happy Wallis Day OP!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I thought she was dating her male friend  ^o)
You mean George who is gay af lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok, so looking in @beatrich and Wallis' IGs if they are dating they're hiding it very well. And as said above it appears she's dating George, who one of you day is gay himself. I'm not sure if we've uncovered much yet, it's like we're trying to dig but are just moving dirt around .

Also, petition to have Wallis Day's birthday to be enhanced into the international holiday Wallis Day!? Maybe it's not a lesbian holiday?ó?Ç?á YET .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I thought she was dating her male friend ^o)
They are so close, maybe he looks gay but you know these days all the men look gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They are so close, maybe he looks gay but you know these days all the men look gay
You're disgusting, must be straight too. Damn straight homophobic shippers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not straight, I just saw some comments from the photos of her insta where they are together, they are dating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'm not straight, I just saw some comments from the photos of her insta where they are together, they are dating.
Straight shippers get lost!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
We are 25 posts in and you are already losing it, everybody and their grandma can tell this woman is at best bi and a bf is sure on the cards.
Get a grip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm sure it was a good fuck.
well.. who knows?
but imo this britt girl seems boring af

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
We are 25 posts in and you are already losing it, everybody and their grandma can tell this woman is at best bi and a bf is sure on the cards.
Get a grip.
What your grandma thinks means shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'm not straight, I just saw some comments from the photos of her insta where they are together, they are dating.
Have you ever heard him speak? He is the camest man you have ever heard, she has been friends with George for years, he used to have an Instagram account and gay men used to drool and comment on his pics. It's a running joke that they pose for 'couple pics' and dumb straight homophobic people in her comments section assume they are dating because of heteronormativity lol.
Sounds like you are one of those idiots.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Have you ever heard him speak? He is the camest man you have ever heard, she has been friends with George for years, he used to have an Instagram account and gay men used to drool and comment on his pics. It's a running joke that they pose for 'couple pics' and dumb straight homophobic people in her comments section assume they are dating because of heteronormativity lol.
*Campest not camest

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That actually means absolutely nothing, theres a ton of campy men are het or bi.
Same as straight women that are butch af.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That actually means absolutely nothing, theres a ton of campy men are het or bi.
Men and women are allowed to be friends, you know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Im not saying they are straight, sorry but they act like a couple, If you think "heteronormativity" is the one to blame, you are wrong, when people see two persons traveling together,going to events and taking pics in private moments most will think they are dating. I know Wallis like girls but she never said she is a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Men and women are allowed to be friends, you know.
stop replying to that OP. She want to ship Wallis and George so bad, let her be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Im not saying they are straight, sorry but they act like a couple, If you think "heteronormativity" is the one to blame, you are wrong, when people see two persons traveling together,going to events and taking pics in private moments most will think they are dating. I know Wallis like girls but she never said she is a lesbian.
She will not come out anytime soon, and people thinking it's her boyfriend works perfectly for her, even though she didn't exactly hide the girlfriend either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She will not come out anytime soon, and people thinking it's her boyfriend works perfectly for her, even though she didn't exactly hide the girlfriend either.
Come out? Pretty sure she's out.
And why would a bi girl need a beard? It's not like she's gay, she can get a real bf if she wants one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And why would a bi girl need a beard? It's not like she's gay, she can get a real bf if she wants one
Oh really, when did she come out as bi. Links please! :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She didn't came out, but she didn't really hide when she was dating women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She didn't came out, but she didn't really hide when she was dating women.
I can't remember if it was on twitter or on ig but she once said she was proud to be part of the LGBTQ+ community, that's all she's ever said on her sexuality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I follow Wallis on insta and yes she is insanely hot but recently her posts are increasingly annoying. She comes across as very arrogant, showing off her trips on private jets and holidays, dancing around with her tongue out constantly.
Hot doesn't make up for an irritating personality unfortunately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I follow Wallis on insta and yes she is insanely hot but recently her posts are increasingly annoying. She comes across as very arrogant, showing off her trips on private jets and holidays, dancing around with her tongue out constantly.
Hot doesn't make up for an irritating personality unfortunately.
How is it arrogant? Arrogant is when you're mean or looking down at other people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Definition of arrogant "having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wallis is with her in China while that girl is touring, they are certainly acting like girlfriends....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pics of the girls together pls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:pics of the girls together pls
Check out their instagram pics and stories.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wallis is with her in China while that girl is touring, they are certainly acting like girlfriends....
Yes indeed!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i'm not so sure. who's that guy beatrich is hugging