Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 22:27
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 22:23
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 22:21
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 22:15
I’m new here. So good I found this place. When did Wallis and Lili meet? Lili liking Wallis posts August last year. They’ve known each other over a year?
Wallis liking Lili posts from May last year
They’ve known each other 18 months people first started noticing comments last August then Lili posted a photo of them together in April 2021.

Sinead following Taylor is recent, within the last month which indicates W and L did hang out (with both their friends) in LA after Lili wrapped her film.
Da. They've been following each other for a while but I'm not sure anyone knows when they actually met in person and became acquainted or started talking.
Pretty sure they all hung out at Lili’s house this summer and started following then. It was the time we all know Wallis first posted a story on the patio of Lili’s house with Arlo. That was either May or June.

Reactions:

Re: Wallis Day

Post by Guest »

As a Lili fan for a long time, I’m actually pretty damn disappointed she hasn’t posted anything for Wallis bday. And I’m dying to know who is the other half of the duo in St Lucia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 23:14
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 22:27
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 22:23
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 22:21
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 22:15
I’m new here. So good I found this place. When did Wallis and Lili meet? Lili liking Wallis posts August last year. They’ve known each other over a year?
Wallis liking Lili posts from May last year
They’ve known each other 18 months people first started noticing comments last August then Lili posted a photo of them together in April 2021.

Sinead following Taylor is recent, within the last month which indicates W and L did hang out (with both their friends) in LA after Lili wrapped her film.
Da. They've been following each other for a while but I'm not sure anyone knows when they actually met in person and became acquainted or started talking.
Pretty sure they all hung out at Lili’s house this summer and started following then. It was the time we all know Wallis first posted a story on the patio of Lili’s house with Arlo. That was either May or June.
I think that's when some of their friends met each other too.

Guest25
Reactions: 59

Post by Guest25 »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 23:16
As a Lili fan for a long time, I’m actually pretty damn disappointed she hasn’t posted anything for Wallis bday. And I’m dying to know who is the other half of the duo in St Lucia.
Some people have jobs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest25 wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 23:21
Guest wrote:
Some people have jobs.
DA
Are you being sarcastic again?

Guest25
Reactions: 59

Post by Guest25 »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 23:23
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Some people have jobs.
DA
Not now, not really. I mean some people do have jobs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

W and L dipped their toe in the water last week with the half kissing picture. The fans went nuts and press jumped on them. Twitter started making up rumours (allegedly W had liked a comment about them being together but Twitter couldn’t provide receipts so no one believes she did) therefore I don’t blame them for keeping their personal business quiet there’s no way Lili can post for Wallis’ birthday now. Stans ruin everything.
Plus W is too busy St Lucia with her friends having fun to post on her socials.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest25 wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 23:27
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Some people have jobs.
DA
Yep, but as someone else already mentioned here earlier-Lili has been actively liking her costars posts of today-she’s online. She’s choosing not to post. And they’re prob not filming due to Canadian Election Day either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 23:38
Guest25 wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 23:27
Guest wrote:
Guest25 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Some people have jobs.
DA
Yep, but as someone else already mentioned here earlier-Lili has been actively liking her costars posts of today-she’s online. She’s choosing not to post. And they’re prob not filming due to Canadian Election Day either.
She hasn’t even posted her MOMS birthday. You creeps look for anything to prove they’re not together. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 23:35
W and L dipped their toe in the water last week with the half kissing picture. The fans went nuts and press jumped on them. Twitter started making up rumours (allegedly W had liked a comment about them being together but Twitter couldn’t provide receipts so no one believes she did) therefore I don’t blame them for keeping their personal business quiet there’s no way Lili can post for Wallis’ birthday now. Stans ruin everything.
I get your point but did they really thought stans and press wouldn't jump at them? Like Lili has 29 million followers and the photo Wallis posted was literally her kissing L's ear so imo they should have expected it to happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 23:35
I wouldn't go to say it got big press attention and the few articles that posted about it aren't even that big. The fans that posted it on twitter most of them did it for likes they didn't even know about the situation going on. at least people on the l chat had a little more evidence about it. If they are really together I would be shocked if they didn't see all of this happening especially with shippers and the riverdale fandom seeing it. Most of lili fans shipped her with that guy and look at the huge following she has. If she doesn't post I wouldn't be surprised and the day wallis posted the pic of them together lili should have saw the shippers coming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do celebrities always act shocked when they do stuff like this especially with the amount of followers lili has. Whatever they have or had going on should have just stayed private if they didn't want people talking about it. If Lili posted a happy birthday post it shouldn't even be that big of a deal but I just know certain fans are going to ruin it if she does.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagine being hot as Wallis and still not being flexed :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 00:27
Sorry English isn’t my first name but what does “being flexed” mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 22:32
Don't think anyone knows when they exactly met and who introduced them
I think i read someone on twitter (potentially that paparazzi guy) say that they lived in the same building in Vancouver

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Well not everyone in a relationship likes to advertise it everyday to the public they probably said 2 pics was enough.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 00:34
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 22:32
Don't think anyone knows when they exactly met and who introduced them
I think i read someone on twitter (potentially that paparazzi guy) say that they lived in the same building in Vancouver
Sa here, someone asked him if he'd take pics of wallis and LR together and this was his answer lol

He does say he doesn't think they're together, but that was long ago when we barely had any crumbs, also how would he know if they never left their building

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wallis is on a romantic get away guys. That is obvious. She’s being quiet, too, about who she’s with but teasing it with the video at midnight, the love song and then the two jet skies. It’s not Lili. That is a fact. It’s time to give that make believe up. I’m beginning to think Wallis is a hot mess and screwing around with Lili’s feelings or she used LR as a cover.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 00:39
Guest wrote:
Girl looks like the damn lizard from geico basically a copy past version of Ruby :rofl: lili did her charity work for the week. Wallis can enjoy her clout now both gonna end up being with a man anyways
I just know you're the troll from Tumblr who keeps coming here and then sending anons to blogs. Now let me see your face so we can compare it Wallis :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

None of Wallis friends are with, including the British ones that we know of. They’ve all posted for her but they’re not with her. Makes u really wonder who is with her. Def not Lili as she just posted from Van.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 00:43
None of Wallis friends are with, including the British ones that we know of. They’ve all posted for her but they’re not with her. Makes u really wonder who is with her. Def not Lili as she just posted from Van.
Jessie J :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can y’all please stop engaging with trolls and telling they come from tumblr or this ship or that site.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Quit making such grand UNFOUNDED and nasty claims. Some of you clearly just lurk here to talk shit and make up drama wherever you can. We know nothing except that she's probably in St. Lucia. That is the only FACT. Solo for all we know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 00:52
Quit making such grand UNFOUNDED and nasty claims. Some of you clearly just lurk here to talk shit and make up drama wherever you can. We know nothing except that she's probably in St. Lucia. That is the only FACT. Solo for all we know.
And whose other voice was it on her story? Arlo? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it that difficult not to quote reply to fucking obvious trolls? They’re big time triggered right now and you’re feeding their need for attention by responding.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 01:08
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 01:05
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 01:01
Wallis just going to drop lili like she does everyone else she gets clout from then go ahead and find someone new to use. That supposedly relationship isn't going to last long Wallis loves to party, smoke and drink her life away while lili focuses more on her career and image. I mean this is the reason why wallis is jobless now she can't keep a job then complains and give lame excuses she just can't act that's all.
Is that all you've got? Just middle school trolling.Step it up please :yawn:
You obviously bothered if you replied :eyeroll:
You made an entire paragraph anout about her. You're kinda obsessed with her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lili stans have nothing else better to do but troll. What else is new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 01:11
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 01:08
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 01:05
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 01:01
Wallis just going to drop lili like she does everyone else she gets clout from then go ahead and find someone new to use. That supposedly relationship isn't going to last long Wallis loves to party, smoke and drink her life away while lili focuses more on her career and image. I mean this is the reason why wallis is jobless now she can't keep a job then complains and give lame excuses she just can't act that's all.
Is that all you've got? Just middle school trolling.Step it up please :yawn:
You obviously bothered if you replied :eyeroll:
You made an entire paragraph anout about her. You're kinda obsessed with her
I meant for you to stop replying to trolls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Um, she’s showed us she is not solo. The video and the two jet skies. Hello. She did that on purpose.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 00:49
Guest wrote:
Nope, JJ is in California still.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 01:21
Guest wrote:
Um, she’s showed us she is not solo. The video and the two jet skies. Hello. She did that on purpose.
Da Okay I don't agree with what the person said either but not everything wallis does in her life she does to get our attention she is just enjoying her birthday like what normal people do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 01:23
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 00:49
Guest wrote:
Nope, JJ is in California still.
Maybe a gf that isn't on our radar. Wallis show us more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 01:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da Okay I don't agree with what the person said either but not everything wallis does in her life she does to get our attention she is just enjoying her birthday like what normal people do.
For goodness sakes-I don’t mean literally us, here. But it’s clear she posted those stories to prove she is with someone. She doesn’t want to show who obviously or she would by now. But she does want her fans to know or the ppl who have been talking about her, that she’s with someone and we don’t know who. Otherwise she wouldn’t have posted the song clip and the two jet skies framed in the pic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 01:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
For goodness sakes-I don’t mean literally us, here. But it’s clear she posted those stories to prove she is with someone. She doesn’t want to show who obviously or she would by now. But she does want her fans to know or the ppl who have been talking about her, that she’s with someone and we don’t know who. Otherwise she wouldn’t have posted the song clip and the two jet skies framed in the pic.
While I believe she has a companion, these stories are not meant to prove she's with someone. She posted the birthday countdown to show it's her birthday--not the laugh and then the waters to show the view--not the jet skies itself.
People only noticed it because they're invested but in a normal follower's perspective it's just a girl enjoying her birthday. She's not dropping clues for fans to solve😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 01:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
While I believe she has a companion, these stories are not meant to prove she's with someone. She posted the birthday countdown to show it's her birthday--not the laugh and then the waters to show the view--not the jet skies itself.
People only noticed it because they're invested but in a normal follower's perspective it's just a girl enjoying her birthday. She's not dropping clues for fans to solve😭
x2 thank you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She just posted again. She's with three other people, not just one, definitely a group of friends then?
(Why does it look like it's just two people cheering with four glasses? Lol the hand movements are so awkward)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 01:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wallis is very much about her image. It’s her business. And while she is enjoying her bday obviously-she also was very aggravated about all the talk last week-she went to posting those TikTok about no labels, etc… she is very intentional in what she shares. Everyone here acknowledges that when she’s quiet but not when she shows something. Interesting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After the last story-I think she’s with her family. That’s why it’s Saint Lucia. It’s part of the UK so it makes sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 01:56
After the last story-I think she’s with her family. That’s why it’s Saint Lucia. It’s part of the UK so it makes sense.
Good for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
St. Lucia isn't a part of the UK...it's an independent Caribbean country

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 02:03
Guest wrote:
St. Lucia isn't a part of the UK...it's an independent Caribbean country
It’s independent but also a British Commonwealth

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread was on a rollercoaster ride on whoever Wallis is with today. Lili, Demi, Jessie J, her British friends, and then her family. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 02:33
This thread was on a rollercoaster ride on whoever Wallis is with today. Lili, Demi, Jessie J, her British friends, and then her family. :rofl:
I’m surprised no one has mentioned Sinead’s bday story for Wallis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wallis for Lili's birthday: *posts twice with cute photos*

Lili for Wallis' birthday:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 02:38
Wallis for Lili's birthday: *posts twice with cute photos*

Lili for Wallis' birthday:
To be fair, she didn't greet her mom publicly too. May this a be a reminder to Lili/Wallis shooters to calm down with their fanfics :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Looks like she is with some of them. She reposted one of her guy friend’s story and St Lucia is tagged. His account is private.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That's one of her long time British friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 03:34
Her British friends have flown out to see her, that's really cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 04:57
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 03:34
Her British friends have flown out to see her, that's really cute
R seems to be a very good friend. They vacationed together in Africa at the end of last year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Clearly, Wallis is having a nice, relaxing birthday getaway catching up with a good buddy. So we can be happy for her and the nasty trolls can stfu now.