Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:39
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:15
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:08
Meagan’s comment on Wallis’s insta post :lol:
lol cute
Lol! I love the way they leave each other flirty comments (obviously it's just for fun/friendly). I miss them! Whenever they hang again I hope someone will capture them hugging like they did at Dragon Con. That was the purest, sweetest thing. :bigcry:
Yes their interactions are very cute. I like it when two hot women have cute interactions. :lol:
Meagan looks like Ella, Wallis *winks* roommate :lol:
They don't look the same to me but share similarities like body type and face shape at certain angles and skin tone. Ella is biracial, I think Meagan is too(?).

Pretty sure Wallis and Ella are only really good friends though, not lovers lol!

Reactions:

Re: Wallis Day

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 07:23
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 04:32
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:15

lol cute
Lol! I love the way they leave each other flirty comments (obviously it's just for fun/friendly). I miss them! Whenever they hang again I hope someone will capture them hugging like they did at Dragon Con. That was the purest, sweetest thing. :bigcry:
Yes their interactions are very cute. I like it when two hot women have cute interactions. :lol:
They don't look the same to me but share similarities like body type and face shape at certain angles and skin tone. Ella is biracial, I think Meagan is too(?).

Pretty sure Wallis and Ella are only really good friends though, not lovers lol!
i wonder if Ella is straight or not? she and Wallis both got that soft butch vibe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 07:40
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 07:23
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 04:32
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:51
Guest wrote:

i wonder if Ella is straight or not? she and Wallis both got that soft butch vibe.
I don't think Ella has ever discussed it. But I always got that vibe from her too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 07:10
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 04:01
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 02:58
https://iglives.tv/lili-reinhart-instag ... mber-2021/

Hope that link works! Around the 13 min mark
Did she even know it was Wallis that commented that? She didn't seem to have any reaction, like she just read the question and that was it.
I'd think she most likely saw it was from Wallis, but I agree she read and answered it like a normal question. Wouldn't necessarily call it flirty but I'm sure Wallis was trying to be. Lol Wallis is so cute
She definitely saw who it was from. It highlights it when people you follow enter lives or comment. That’s also how Lili knew her Mom was watching.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 11:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Did she even know it was Wallis that commented that? She didn't seem to have any reaction, like she just read the question and that was it.
I'd think she most likely saw it was from Wallis, but I agree she read and answered it like a normal question. Wouldn't necessarily call it flirty but I'm sure Wallis was trying to be. Lol Wallis is so cute
She definitely saw who it was from. It highlights it when people you follow enter lives or comment. That’s also how Lili knew her Mom was watching.
This ^ and there was a wee smile from Lili. Would love to see her in London with Wallis

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 13:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This ^ and there was a wee smile from Lili. Would love to see her in London with Wallis
Anyone has a nine this was a very flirty interaction between them is nothing but a TROLL :rofl:
Wallis has the verification next to her name and as LR follows her it would’ve come up separately Lili chose to acknowledge and reply to a comment in a flirty and smiley way she also made it about HER and Wallis and not about her character like Wallis had. (People talking about it on Twitter too)

But sure, deny them as a couple as much as you want :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her recent bts pics she hugging Hailee. Lol you were right, they interacted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 14:42
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 13:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Anyone has a nine this was a very flirty interaction between them is nothing but a TROLL :rofl:
Wallis has the verification next to her name and as LR follows her it would’ve come up separately Lili chose to acknowledge and reply to a comment in a flirty and smiley way she also made it about HER and Wallis and not about her character like Wallis had. (People talking about it on Twitter too)

But sure, deny them as a couple as much as you want :nails:
Not seeing anyone discussing them on Twitter?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 10:52
So I really dislike the wig itself lol (it's the texture) but the length, color, style and outfit she rocks it all :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thats a very interesting tweet. Wonder what's that about :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:12
Thats a very interesting tweet. Wonder what's that about :hmmm:

Announcement coming soon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just use a hosting platform like Flickr, ImageShack, PostImage. Don’t link to your real iCloud that contains your name. I think you’d want mods to delete that link.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Removed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:14
Just use a hosting platform like Flickr, ImageShack, PostImage. Don’t link to your real iCloud that contains your name. I think you’d want mods to delete that link.
Yikes. How do I please get this removed? I can’t see how to report this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:18
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:14
Yikes. How do I please get this removed? I can’t see how to report this.
It’s reported hopefully the post will be deleted soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve looked and there’s no comment under Kennedi comment. Has it been removed? What was it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:32
I’ve looked and there’s no comment under Kennedi comment. Has it been removed? What was it?
"I don't think she's single"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Kennedi commented come on a plane to Miami now and there was a comment underneath saying I don’t think Wallis is single. The Comment is gone now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:34
Guest wrote:
"I don't think she's single"
Thank you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:36
Guest wrote:
Kennedi commented come on a plane to Miami now and there was a comment underneath saying I don’t think Wallis is single. The Comment is gone now.
I saw it before it was deleted and it looked like a random throwaway account because it was private and it had zero posts and zero followers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I saw that comment and just thought a rando was commenting, nothing much significant really

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:44
I saw that comment and just thought a rando was commenting, nothing much significant really
Same. I also have 0 posts and 0 followers and frequently comment on Wallis' posts too lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:41
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:36
Guest wrote:
I saw it before it was deleted and it looked like a random throwaway account because it was private and it had zero posts and zero followers.
Looks like an account was set up to troll. Good for Wallis removing it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could Wallis be in London for the festive period or will she return to LA soon. Thoughts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:26
Could Wallis be in London for the festive period or will she return to LA soon. Thoughts?
I thought she mentioned somewhere she was going home for holidays. And it's not a short trip so I'd assume she staying at least until Xmas.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:26
She spent more than a year away from her family and close friends. I don’t think she is in a rush to leave London.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Poor Wallis losing her work on her laptop.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:04
Poor Wallis losing her work on her laptop.
I sure hope she backed it up 😬

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s really a pro swimmer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:42
In the last interview, the podcaster asked if she compared her swim time to the Olympians the year she was training for. Wallis said yes, her fastest time a year before the Olympics was faster than the slowest time recorded that year! I think she said hers was butterfly stroke

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:57
Guest wrote:
In the last interview, the podcaster asked if she compared her swim time to the Olympians the year she was training for. Wallis said yes, her fastest time a year before the Olympics was faster than the slowest time recorded that year! I think she said hers was butterfly stroke
Yes, butterfly. Her fastest time was faster than the slowest time in the Olympic race for her event. She stopped swimming a year before the Olympics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, butterfly. Her fastest time was faster than the slowest time in the Olympic race for her event. She stopped swimming a year before the Olympics.
Woah that’s really impressive. She’s lucky she has a pool she can use 24/7 I would go for night swims too. I’d love to see some swimming content :nails: athletes are my thing lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 07:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Woah that’s really impressive. She’s lucky she has a pool she can use 24/7 I would go for night swims too. I’d love to see some swimming content :nails: athletes are my thing lol
If you haven't seen it yet, check out her stories now. She's in a pool and does a butterfly turn at the end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 08:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you haven't seen it yet, check out her stories now. She's in a pool and does a butterfly turn at the end.
That butterfly turn though :goldstar: :hudoin:
She was with Tom Daley earlier this week makes sense how their friends now I always thought it was really random

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 08:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She was with Tom Daley earlier this week makes sense how their friends now I always thought it was really random
Yes, I've seen them liking each other's posts for a long time. Same age, both Brits, both training in Olympic water sports from a young age, both fashion icons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 09:10
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 08:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes, I've seen them liking each other's posts for a long time. Same age, both Brits, both training in Olympic water sports from a young age, both fashion icons.
da

*both gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:gaypimp: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vas is having a birthday party and Sinead and Wallis are there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 03:48
Sinead did some songs snd Wallis was on stage too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 04:15
Guest wrote:
In the stories I noticed a few friends of Sinead and Wallis there too (for example one was the guy who spent her birthday with her). They seem to have a lot of mutuals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da i need to go thru videos again cause i didn't see her lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nah, yall imagining Wallis. Where is she?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 09:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da i need to go thru videos again cause i didn't see her lol
Wallis is there. I saw her running close to Vas with her phone in hand. Looked like she was taking his photo or a video. Sinead was on stage singing at the time