Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:38
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:34
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:30
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:27
I know she likes a tonn of comments on all social media so could be nothing but she liked a comment on her recent tiktok that says “your girlfriend is lucky” 👀
Lol, what girlfriend? This thread have hooked her up with about 3 or 4 different women the last few months. Don't think we'll ever know who it is.
Or if she has one at present. Her plans must urge changed as she was going to be celebrating her birthday with Demi and said she would see Camrus a few weeks ago too
Just because she made a few comments like "see you soon" doesn't mean there were definite plans or changed plans.
X2
I'm pretty sure she was talking about the next batwoman panels for the one about Camrus.

Reactions:

Re: Wallis Day

Post by Guest »

Nicole is hanging with Ana. I wonder if Wallis is with them or joining them soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2021, 01:33
Nicole is hanging with Ana. I wonder if Wallis is with them or joining them soon.
Nicole’s story is from Ana’s party. Wallis was there. I don’t see Nicole in any of the pictures tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2021, 01:40
Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2021, 01:33
Nicole’s story is from Ana’s party. Wallis was there. I don’t see Nicole in any of the pictures tho.
I don't think Nicole was at the bar with the girls. Somewhere before or afterwards maybe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So many stories today. Yay!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wallis really climbing up the social ladders. Meeting all those celebs now. Wow. Good for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 21:14
Wallis really climbing up the social ladders. Meeting all those celebs now. Wow. Good for her.
Her and Ella are long time friends and roomies. Hailee likely met Ella through Charlie's Angels and that's probably why Hailee she was invited to Ella's bday party. That's cool if W and Hailee got to meet though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 21:34
Guest wrote:
Her and Ella are long time friends and roomies. Hailee likely met Ella through Charlie's Angels and that's probably why Hailee she was invited to Ella's bday party. That's cool if W and Hailee got to meet though.
I didn't mean Ella but more like she hangs out with Demi, Lily, Hailee and so on. She is really getting famous. She just needs a hit movie and her popularity will sky rocket.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 02:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I didn't mean Ella but more like she hangs out with Demi, Lily, Hailee and so on. She is really getting famous. She just needs a hit movie and her popularity will sky rocket.
I don't think she's very famous right now but I think she has the potential to be. She just needs a role to really put her out there! A tv show would be more better imo but either would be beneficial and fun to watch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 02:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You're oversimplifying it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wallis posted a new tiktok.

It's also Sinead's birthday (i don't know the exact day). They seem to be having a birthday celebration. The insta picture/story is so sweet!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 10:06

They're both such beautiful women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 20:40
Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 10:06

They're both such beautiful women
x2 both of them at the same restaurant at the same time, wow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And LR commenting :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 18:16
What did L say?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Can’t see Lilis comment either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't see Lili's comment. Please post a screenshot and don't lie and say she must've deleted it. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Troll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You are the
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 18:36
Guest wrote:
Troll
You’re the troll. She posted fire emojis on W photoshoot vid. Apology not accepted now go troll someone else loser

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 18:38
You are the
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Troll
You’re the troll. She posted fire emojis on W photoshoot vid. Apology not accepted now go troll someone else loser
My apologies. I looked at the two new ones assuming you meant she had commented on one of those.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 18:42
Guest wrote:
You are the
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Troll
My apologies. I looked at the two new ones assuming you meant she had commented on one of those.
DA That what most people thought since anon commented directly below them and didn't include the tiktok she was referring to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You are the
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Troll
Nice to see L commenting again on W social media

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Commenting fire emojis definitely means they're engaged. I'm so happy!!!! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 18:53
Guest wrote:
You are the
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Troll
Nice to see L commenting again on W social media
She did it on the platform with least fans and a video which is a few days old.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yay some activity! These fire emojis might be all we have to eat for weeks lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And is it just me or does Wallis' hair look platinum gray in her story? I like the bathtub photo!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 19:25
And is it just me or does Wallis' hair look platinum gray in her story? I like the bathtub photo!
Looks like it in that story

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do you find out who likes a posted on tik tok

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 20:52
Sometimes you can see a user's likes but most users have that section private on their profile.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 21:24
Guest wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 20:52
Sometimes you can see a user's likes but most users have that section private on their profile.
Ah, ok thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry i'm late to the party but i come bearing screenshot.
I have to laugh that Lili has 2 likes, good job at commenting two days later i guess :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 19:26
I have to laugh that Lili has 2 likes, good job at commenting two days later i guess :lol:

Two days later and on Snapchat Wallis least followed and fan social media platform. Can only assume Lili not wanting attention drawn to her interaction with Wallis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 19:34
Guest wrote:

Two days later and on Snapchat Wallis least followed and fan social media platform. Can only assume Lili not wanting attention drawn to her interaction with Wallis.
You are desperate

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What are you talking about? This is Tiktok, Wallis has almost 300k followers there, 4 times more than on twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 20:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What are you talking about? This is Tiktok, Wallis has almost 300k followers there, 4 times more than on twitter
It's more on Lili. If Lili comments fire emojis on Twitter it would get more attention

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 20:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's more on Lili. If Lili comments fire emojis on Twitter it would get more attention
You originally said that was Wallis’ Snapchat account and said Lili posted on it not to draw attention. you were wrong. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally solid proof to shut up those saying Jack and George are her bfs once and for all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 20:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You originally said that was Wallis’ Snapchat account and said Lili posted on it not to draw attention. you were wrong. DA
Lol sorry I wasn't the original poster but my point still stays

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lilis comment only having 2 likes is quite telling. If L had commented on a Wallis two day old IG post thete would be far more likes and comments

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 21:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lilis comment only having 2 likes is quite telling. If L had commented on a Wallis two day old IG post thete would be far more likes and comments
Ironic it’s on the video where the music is a girl fxcking her best friend :nails: I love these two

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I enjoy every crumb of interaction but the above conversation anons were having is pretty meaningless, not gonna lie, lol.

Looks like Arlo got sick but I assume he's improving. I hope they're both doing okay. 008 :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i liked her hair right now and before when it was blonde too. definitely think Wallis went a bit silver with her hair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone recognize the voice in her hiking story?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 17:51
Does anyone recognize the voice in her hiking story?
Thought it was Sinead, might also be Alexa

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well this thread has been really dry for a while now and if lili made a comment on wallis or whatever I don't think it will get as much attention as it did before. I think those rumors died down now about the two of them lili fans seem to have forgotten about it and wallis fans I don't know where most of them went cause the thread is less active now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 18:53
Well this thread has been really dry for a while now and if lili made a comment on wallis or whatever I don't think it will get as much attention as it did before. I think those rumors died down now about the two of them lili fans seem to have forgotten about it and wallis fans I don't know where most of them went cause the thread is less active now.
People are still posting here. It's not super busy but that's okay. Lili's thread isn't super busy either.
Super busy threads invite trolls and other nonsense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 18:53
I think people lost interest when it became clear that Lili and Wallis barely hang out and are just friends. Plus all that twitter drama with Wallis also put some people off her.