Cleo Kinnaman

Reactions:

Re: Cleo Kinnaman

Post by Guest »

Cleo liked one of amber's cringe tiktok videos with sports bra and ezee :shifty: she usually ignores them.

Guezy
Reactions:

Post by Guezy »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2021, 04:55
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 17:43
Lol it'd be so hot if Cleo and Ruby Rose would date :$ :blinkwide: :fingcross:
Both of them are into short flings so it's a perfect match.
They're liking and commenting on each other acc though. Damn, date or hookup already y'all lol.

Guesy
Reactions:

Post by Guesy »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 04:24
Heist wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 16:19
Yes and yesterday they were together, they are both as messy as each other :nails: amber begs for a girlfriend on her insta stories and Cleo appears to respond every time
Until she gets bored, it’s a I don’t want you but no one else is gonna have you thing 😂😂 embarrassing! Isn’t amber nearly like middle aged
Cleo was also with Whitney Cummings? Is Whitney bi?
Lol I just checked Whitney's IG lmao she's really funny. Is she gay? She had a whole highlight named G4Y, not sure if she's just being her comedic self or she's really gay or at least bi.

Vbxnjdkksjs
Reactions:

Post by Vbxnjdkksjs »

Guesy wrote:
04 Apr 2021, 03:15
Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 04:24
Heist wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 16:19
Yes and yesterday they were together, they are both as messy as each other :nails: amber begs for a girlfriend on her insta stories and Cleo appears to respond every time
Until she gets bored, it’s a I don’t want you but no one else is gonna have you thing 😂😂 embarrassing! Isn’t amber nearly like middle aged
Cleo was also with Whitney Cummings? Is Whitney bi?
Lol I just checked Whitney's IG lmao she's really funny. Is she gay? She had a whole highlight named G4Y, not sure if she's just being her comedic self or she's really gay or at least bi.
Lol nevermind the G4Y ig highlight is her podcast 'good 4 you'. I think she's totally straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guezy wrote:
04 Apr 2021, 03:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They're liking and commenting on each other acc though. Damn, date or hookup already y'all lol.
What happened to that actress Ruby was dating?

Gudzt
Reactions:

Post by Gudzt »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2021, 05:42
Guezy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Which actress?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gudzt wrote:
04 Apr 2021, 12:01
Guest wrote:
Guezy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Which actress?
She had a thing with caity lotz last year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 05:23
Gudzt wrote:
04 Apr 2021, 12:01
Guest wrote:
Guezy wrote:

Which actress?
She had a thing with caity lotz last year
Lol I thought they were just really good friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 19:57
Cleo liked one of amber's cringe tiktok videos with sports bra and ezee :shifty: she usually ignores them.
Amber's cringe tiktok's though :blinkwide: :rofl: :rofl: :mask: what ya doing girl. Her whole tiktok friends squad are cringeyy.

Bvall
Reactions:

Post by Bvall »

Did y'all see the "I'm in egypt" hotel room post stories? Two champagne glasses and her per usual bathtub selfies. One that someone else shot. I wonder who tho 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cleo just mass liked Amber's recent posts. Why is she always like this lol. Hot and cold.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bvall wrote:
06 Apr 2021, 07:29
Did y'all see the "I'm in egypt" hotel room post stories? Two champagne glasses and her per usual bathtub selfies. One that someone else shot. I wonder who tho 🤔
May be Amber because she didn't post anything that day and it may be their anniversary because they started making out publicly at Dinah Shore in march/april

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 01:19
Cleo just mass liked Amber's recent posts. Why is she always like this lol. Hot and cold.
Cleo's mom commented on a post too, Amber replied and Cleo also replied lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's going back to Sweden? Could be a hookup before an extended fuck buddy break.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 01:35
Guest wrote:
Cleo's mom commented on a post too, Amber replied and Cleo also replied lol
Cleo's mom treats Amber like Cleo's s.o. that's sweet but I wonder why she is fine with their on and off relationship. Does anyone know why Cleo doesn't want to change back to her last name? Same as her mom.

Bvall
Reactions:

Post by Bvall »

Cleo said that she doesn't feel any deeper "connect" to the last name Wattenstrom. So she just kept Kinnaman instead. But come on. I think we all know why she kept it. It has more "fame" to it because of her ex husband. Nobody would know her, or her art probably. If she wasn't Kinnamans ex wife. That's what all the people know her as in Sweden for example. Btw. I'm a swed. So if any translation needed, I'm your gal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bvall wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 04:24
Cleo said that she doesn't feel any deeper "connect" to the last name Wattenstrom. So she just kept Kinnaman instead. But come on. I think we all know why she kept it. It has more "fame" to it because of her ex husband. Nobody would know her, or her art probably. If she wasn't Kinnamans ex wife. That's what all the people know her as in Sweden for example. Btw. I'm a swed. So if any translation needed, I'm your gal.
She used to post selfies right after her ex and Kelly were posting or if they were in the news, it was obvious if you are on west coast timing, until someone pointed out in the comments and she stopped. I think she enjoyed and missed the lifestyle she had. That's why she is making friends with so many influencers and celebrities after the divorce like Whitney Cummings and Janelle Monae.

Bvall
Reactions:

Post by Bvall »

Definitely misses it. It kinda feels like she was with Kinnaman for that long. For that same reason too. The lavish fame lifestyle. I don't get it otherwise, because if she's so sure about being attracted to women. Why did you stay with a man for years? and had, which i assume a intimate physical relationship with him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Credit to her lash fixing skills but her pouty close-ups of her face is getting boring. the make-up ages her badly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bvall wrote:
She really went with Amber :rofl:

Bvall
Reactions:

Post by Bvall »

Oh geez you were right! 😱 I feel kind of sad for Amber tho. Cleo is really just spending time with her when she's in the mood. Then just nah get out of here I don't want you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 01:57
Bvall wrote:

Welp Cleo strike again look at Amber reply to Cleo friend Moox

3748484&
Reactions:

Post by 3748484& »

I don’t get why amber is so passive aggressive in her posts though. She always posting meme and shit about Gemini’s which Cleo is one and about how she should be treated. Which is cool but if your dating someone and they’re always seeing stuff like that maybe it’s a turn off too😂😂😂 just saying!!

Guest18387373
Reactions:

Post by Guest18387373 »

Facts!!! Her original caption of the Egyptian pic was ‘when they need a reminder of how you should be treated’ bitch please!! Maybe amber is the mf problem

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both of them are passive aggressive and it's annoying lol. Cleo posted some emotional stories on relationships when they were off last year too.

Guest 101
Reactions:

Post by Guest 101 »

Yeah they are both as messy as each other! Does anyone notice that whenever they go on a trip or somewhere it’s always amber saying she got spoiled! Cleo be doing the most and then ghosting her. She’s clearly not in love with amber. This is a girl who eloped and married for ‘love’by a stranger in hole somewhere😂I do think that if cleo really even liked amber she would be all over that on her insta

Bvall
Reactions:

Post by Bvall »

She's in amsterdam now, looking tiiiired AF. Red nosed and no makeup/ or lashes what I can tell. As someone said before she really needs the lashes and stuff to look better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 01:57
Bvall wrote:

Lmfaooo cleo :rofl: :rofl: :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Cleo is toxic, I don’t think she likes the idea of Amber moving on and being with other people but she also doesn’t want to fully commit. That said, Amber is an adult and allows Cleo to pull the same shit over and over... I bet you she’s going to be miserable and subbing her in a month or two and back whipped within the same month when Cleo whisks her off to some exotic location AND repeat!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cleo just wanna fuck every girl in la

Damn shame
Reactions:

Post by Damn shame »

Shut the fuck up! Cleo went there again😂😂😂amber was crying out on insta for a girl only just a few days ago,I’m hiding behind my hands viewing these pics hahaaaa. These are grown ass women.these fucking LA lesbians 🙊🙊

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:gaypimp: see
Damn shame wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 18:02
Shut the fuck up! Cleo went there again😂😂😂amber was crying out on insta for a girl only just a few days ago,I’m hiding behind my hands viewing these pics hahaaaa. These are grown ass women.these fucking LA lesbians 🙊🙊
I saw! Amber always sends these horny bat signals on insta and Cleo always answers the call :rofl: to think amber always gives relationship advice she is a MESS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bvall wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 10:13
She's in amsterdam now, looking tiiiired AF. Red nosed and no makeup/ or lashes what I can tell. As someone said before she really needs the lashes and stuff to look better.

This the closest picture I could find of Cleo without makeup. Looks more listless and bored of life. Maybe commitment is too boring for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://ibb.co/9Gdb40W

Not looking her best

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's doing some Swedish podcast again. Maybe she will share her dating life again

Bvall
Reactions:

Post by Bvall »

Yeah, they will probably do it in swedish, i guess at least. So if I catch it, I will try to translate some of it for y'all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she reminds me of zoe kravitz looks wise

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn shame wrote:
09 Apr 2021, 18:02
LA lesbians are so messy 😂😂😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cleo can do better than amber though. I don't know what's her deal with amber, is she in love or just want a fuck buddy? Cleo girl has some commitment issues.

Guest 301
Reactions:

Post by Guest 301 »

Guest wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 21:48
Cleo can do better than amber though. I don't know what's her deal with amber, is she in love or just want a fuck buddy? Cleo girl has some commitment issues.
I think cleo is hot, I feel like she’s still dealing with coming completely out. Amber is definitely just a fuck buddy or a protective piece on the side to try stay relevant in LA. Something give me the feeling Cleo will end up with a cute little femme 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
One can tell from the way she writes her long captions that she is indecisive. Her thought flow is quite convoluted and self absorbed. She may be attracted to Amber but deep down she too knows she can do better. But amber is a safe fb tho and Cleo knows how to love bomb people to keep her as backup. Amber flirts a lot but whenever Cleo needs her she will run back to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest 301 wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 22:52
Guest wrote:
I think cleo is hot, I feel like she’s still dealing with coming completely out. Amber is definitely just a fuck buddy or a protective piece on the side to try stay relevant in LA. Something give me the feeling Cleo will end up with a cute little femme 🤷‍♀️😂
I mean she is not exactly a celebrity. She was known in the tattoo industry but she peaked early around 2011. What makes her so afraid to date Amber or any other woman on her main feed? She just wants to cling on to her male admirers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's with the ring?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest 301 wrote:
10 Apr 2021, 22:52
Guest wrote:
Lol same I really want her to be with a femme 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That hair looks dry af.

Anyway I think she has actually really high standards. I remember Amber saying that when she first met Cleo (didn't name her by name but it was obvious it was her), Cleo asked her "What can you offer me?". As in a partner. But since she hasn't found someone who matches her standards and she doesn't want to be alone, she keeps reusing Amber until she finds someone better. Just my theory.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 12:02
That hair looks dry af.

Anyway I think she has actually really high standards. I remember Amber saying that when she first met Cleo (didn't name her by name but it was obvious it was her), Cleo asked her "What can you offer me?". As in a partner. But since she hasn't found someone who matches her standards and she doesn't want to be alone, she keeps reusing Amber until she finds someone better. Just my theory.
I find her hot at first but she's actually emotionally cold. She charms and befriends people for clout. Like someone else said Amber offers her relevancy and exposure within the LA lesbian group. She should count herself lucky

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: I can't with LA lesbians bro.. they are so dramatic and chaotic

Larry lam
Reactions:

Post by Larry lam »

How are you ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's attracted to reality TV personalities lol. Both LA and Sweden.

Bvall
Reactions:

Post by Bvall »

https://streamable.com/gsd9j7

Got drunk off her ass last night while making the podcast. Literally says Drunk = making a podcast. We are so drunk ect. The way she blocked the camera first then decided to be "sexy" nuzzling the camera. Big faail 😂 that ain't sexy girl not at all. But you can tell SHE thinks she's hot af.