19 Feb 2022, 23:22
Mine just ended 😎
:mask:

Reactions:

Re: Official L chat period week

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Feb 2022, 23:13
why am i here with y'all now? i wasn't before. you sucked me into to lchat period sync vortex.
Welcome :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Started yesterday. The flow:

Make it stop.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg, a thread I’ve been needing my whole life! Lol. Mines almost gone. Just have the gross brown stuff that always tricks me and messes up my chonies.

I was extra sensitive and pmsy this month. :-/ so glad it’s almost over for now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just saw this and it's pretty crazy to me. I assume the poster is from the US. Thank God in my country using pads is the norm and no one is ashamed (?) of it, tampons are horrible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pms migraines got me fucked up. I've never had headaches like this before. :rage:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been spending a lot of time with my crush and now my period is early =_=
I have a very regular period, so this only happens when I sync up with someone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2022, 18:28
it was so funny in that scene how the dad started backing away slowly. very cute film.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 19:39
I've been spending a lot of time with my crush and now my period is early =_=
I have a very regular period, so this only happens when I sync up with someone.
This only happens if your crush is your classmate or roommate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Getting my ass KICKED this month. Last month was such a breeze :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been trying out a cup for the first time this month and here's my straight up newbie review with info I'd have found worthwhile.

Pros -
- I wanted to try it because work from home now and that’s made me really conscious of how much waste was generated every month. I wasn't necessarily looking to switch over 100%, and in that sense I'm happy with it. It is surprisingly cool not to have to mentally tally how many x or y you have left or dispose of them afterwards.

- Ymmv depending which one you get vs what you usually get, but mine will have paid for itself after next month.

- Biggest surprise is that it's more comfortable than tampons or pads imho, and by a LOT. Like, a lot-lot.

- You don't necessarily have to change it every time you pee but I leave that between you and God.

- The difficulty of placing and removing it is way overstated. It's not sexy, but it’s not difficult, a lot of the reviews/instructions make it seem way more complicated than it is (because, imho, they're trying to dance around the actual process - "Step 1 - Lady, just shove it all up in there any which way, done" doesn't really work with the delicate meadow flower imagery a lot of the branding want to evoke). The one I got has a loop rather than a step to remove - this is probably the messier option, but at no point did I worry about removing it.

Cons -
- Not a ton of tactile "feedback" on how well placed it is, it's not a suction cup situation and it feels like nothing either way so you're pretty much just crossing your fingers. I had a pad too - just in case - for the first few days and whether it was just the learning curve or the initial heavy artillery of my cycle, my caution paid off once or twice.

- It is messy to change. There is no way of getting around that. It's not an issue for me working from home because I can just change it in the shower but no way would I rely on it if I was out all day, because I have no idea how you'd change it in a public bathroom. (Though the flipside again is that you're not having to dispose of bins full of used stuff afterwards either - again, it's an unexpected relief to not have to think about it at all before or after changing it.)

Overall pretty happy with it, with some caveats. I am not so confident of it I'll never use anything else, but it works for me for what I wanted and it was easily worth ten bucks.

I would recommend experimenting with one of them if you're at home for a few days just to see if it suits you, or even just keeping one on hand as a backup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:( My fucking head

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

🚨🔴

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello? PMS is driving me crazy :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2nd day and wasn’t able to sleep. Melatonin helped a little but it also gave me a heavy feeling in my head. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here I was, enjoying being randomly really horny for no reason, and then this thread is suddenly bumped and I realize why =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

🩸I am a woman🩸🥴

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 05:37
🩸I am a woman🩸🥴
Yep, confirmed. It’s happening again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

=_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:girlpower: :giveup:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Give me a reason to love you (period) 🎶
Give me a reason to be a woman 🎶

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 12:04
:girlpower: :giveup:
fuck this bitch

Mental89
Reactions:

Post by Mental89 »

I just started yesterday =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate my breasts and womb :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:argh: :pensivebread:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel horrible on my period. Awful pains and I can’t eat anything except ice cream and subway.....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else get horrible diarrhea on the first day of you period? I was fine today thought I just had acid reflux then tonight it gets colder and I think I have a mild fever and diarrhea, 1st day of period, I have my tricks how to deal with extremely painful period cramps: it’s smoothies and popsicles. Ice helps that pain, diarrhea, probiotics yogurts or tablets I’m fine now after I spend a bunch of money to buy those things but OMG an hour ago I felt like 10/10 pain and had a fever??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve felt horrible for 24 h and do I just have my period or a stomach flu?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ughh I had the worst fucking pms this month. I know it's awful but I literally wanted to go on a rampage and kick anybody who so much as breathed next to me. I was in my bedroom sulking and brooding when I heard a knock on my door and growled out, "what!!" After no response and being the drama queen I am, I stomped to the door and flung it open, ready to make the person who dared disturb me wish they had never been born, when lo and behold... there's no one there. I look down and there's an assortment of six full sized chocolate bars. I snatched them up, slammed my door and scarfed one of them down. Then I sent a thank you message to my flatmates with a heart emoji. They're the best.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 00:22
I feel horrible on my period. Awful pains and I can’t eat anything except ice cream and subway.....
I can’t eat anything cold during mine, I get awful pain and 100x worse when I eat or drink anything cold

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The thread I never knew I needed! Mines coming any second/day now. I’m hyper sensitive this time and my boobs hurt so fucking bad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 21:21
Does anyone else get horrible diarrhea on the first day of you period? I was fine today thought I just had acid reflux then tonight it gets colder and I think I have a mild fever and diarrhea, 1st day of period, I have my tricks how to deal with extremely painful period cramps: it’s smoothies and popsicles. Ice helps that pain, diarrhea, probiotics yogurts or tablets I’m fine now after I spend a bunch of money to buy those things but OMG an hour ago I felt like 10/10 pain and had a fever??
☝️I get horrible diarrhea but not only the first day along with horrible cramps. The only difference is I cannot eat anything cold when I get mine the cold inflames the pain for me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just got mine, it hurts 😞 I wanna rip out these ovaries at the moment :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ah period period, she's a fucking bitch is what she is , thankfully i don't suffer as much because I pop ibuprofen pills like a drug addict and will it to go away by the power that be :angel: .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 23:16
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 00:22
I can’t eat anything cold during mine, I get awful pain and 100x worse when I eat or drink anything cold
Oh really? I’m the complete opposite. Icing helps pains but a shower does too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Does anyone else get horrible diarrhea on the first day of you period? I was fine today thought I just had acid reflux then tonight it gets colder and I think I have a mild fever and diarrhea, 1st day of period, I have my tricks how to deal with extremely painful period cramps: it’s smoothies and popsicles. Ice helps that pain, diarrhea, probiotics yogurts or tablets I’m fine now after I spegnd a bunch of money to buy those things but OMG an hour ago I felt like 10/10 pain and had a fever??
I was so sad this month that I lost track of my cycle and I documented the first day here. I feel very depressed and now I can calculate back and see which day today is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 17:41
Guest wrote:
Does anyone else get horrible diarrhea on the first day of you period? I was fine today thought I just had acid reflux then tonight it gets colder and I think I have a mild fever and diarrhea, 1st day of period, I have my tricks how to deal with extremely painful period cramps: it’s smoothies and popsicles. Ice helps that pain, diarrhea, probiotics yogurts or tablets I’m fine now after I spegnd a bunch of money to buy those things but OMG an hour ago I felt like 10/10 pain and had a fever??
I was so sad this month that I lost track of my cycle and I documented the first day here. I feel very depressed and now I can calculate back and see which day today is
Omg I’m like 2 weeks further along than I thought I was I had no clue because I was so depressed I’m only 4 days away from my period and today apparently is supposed to be my most saddest/cry pms day and usually when I know I’m advance that today is day 24 I will be like ok

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I look really fat from pms bloating and I had no idea it was pms I just thought you failed again so pathetic didn’t lose any weight at all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can’t I’m already having awful cramps and still 2 days away super bloated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2023, 05:59
:dramaqueen:
:hug:

Reactions: