Goldstar/platinum Star Appreciation Thread

Sentry
Reactions: 129

Re: Goldstar/platinum Star Appreciation Thread

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 00:59
Why do so many bisexuals love pretending to be lesbians? Why do they hate and are ashamed of their own sexuality so much?

I think a lot of them also identified as lesbians as a way to say fuck off to the patriarchy aka political "lesbians".
Cultural-wise in the West it's become a shameful thing. The slutty bisexual trope.

A lot of women want to avoid that and misuse the word 'lesbian' for a number of reasons.
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

apparently wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 03:51
Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 00:27
apparently wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 00:09
New to this thread, gold star here. I’d like to know how many other gold stars you guys know/have in your friend circle. It’s interesting, as I’ve gotten older I’ve known fewer and fewer, and it’s not something I judge anyone by- rather, something I’ve had in common with other lesbians in my circle, a topic I’ve enjoyed discussing & connecting through. But in terms of the whole kinsey scale thing- I wonder sometimes if even for a lesbian I am as far to one side of it as it goes. Lol.

Because I’ve never had any attraction, desire or slight curiosity about sex with anyone but women. Yes, duh that’s being a lesbian right. Well through the years.. I’ve personally known 4 different gold stars who ended up having some kind of sexual relationship with men later on. Like out of nowhere. Included both random sex & full blown relationships with men.

I’m one of just a handful in my extended circle who remain gold stars. Again, not that it’s something I judge over- just extremely curious.
What are your experiences with this? Is this something you’ve also seen?
I have talked to many so called "lesbians" that end revealing they have dated, slept with men or even attracted to them in the past! Only like one fifth were legit lesbians. Even my "butch lesbian" aunt had a surprise oppsie baby with a man. I think it's because lesbians get pushed more to "try guys" compared to gay men (because most women arent willing to date men who also like men.) So if a woman is only 1% attracted to men she is more likely to try it. For societal pressure and probably bio children as well.
Ahh that’s a really good point- Hadn’t thought about those factors at all! Definitely makes sense when applied to a few of the women I mentioned who’d previously been gold stars- one of whom actually has a kid now with the dude she started dating a few years ago.
These women were never lesbians, they are kinsey 4 or 5s who just thought they are. Lesbians mean 100% attracted to females. Its not flexible. You are still a bisexual even if you are 1% attracted to males.

She is definitely not a lesbian in the first place. More like she is one of those febfem types who suppress her bisexuality.

Anyhow these seems to be mainly western problem that likely has to do with sexuality is fluid or queer theory garbage. I never heard of lesbians seeking males out or married them in Thailand or any other homophobic conservative countries.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 04:52
apparently wrote:
Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 00:27

I have talked to many so called "lesbians" that end revealing they have dated, slept with men or even attracted to them in the past! Only like one fifth were legit lesbians. Even my "butch lesbian" aunt had a surprise oppsie baby with a man. I think it's because lesbians get pushed more to "try guys" compared to gay men (because most women arent willing to date men who also like men.) So if a woman is only 1% attracted to men she is more likely to try it. For societal pressure and probably bio children as well.
Ahh that’s a really good point- Hadn’t thought about those factors at all! Definitely makes sense when applied to a few of the women I mentioned who’d previously been gold stars- one of whom actually has a kid now with the dude she started dating a few years ago.
These women were never lesbians, they are kinsey 4 or 5s who just thought they are. Lesbians mean 100% attracted to females. Its not flexible. You are still a bisexual even if you are 1% attracted to males.

She is definitely not a lesbian in the first place. More like she is one of those febfem types who suppress her bisexuality.

Anyhow these seems to be mainly western problem that likely has to do with sexuality is fluid or queer theory garbage. I never heard of lesbians seeking males out or married them in Thailand or any other homophobic conservative countries.
I know but these Kinsey 4 or 5 bisexuals are likely to mislabel themselves as lesbians. So it makes 100% homosexuals sexuality look fluid. They should just call themselves homoflexible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe bc Being 100% homosexual is rare in the nature . There are more bisexuals even in animals bisexuality is the majority and there are very little porcent who are exclusive for same sex .
I say this bc it’s a fact , that is why bisexual women believe just bc They were only with a man in her lives don’t mean they are lesbians , they just don’t know this that they can have preferences for the same sex.

meanwhile I was always attracted to the same sex since I can remember I never need to discover anything. And ,Yes,I know that very conservative people will say that nobody is born gay but I do believe that I was one of those strange cases of homosexuals who were always like that, and I never need to sleep with men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 05:09
Guest wrote:
apparently wrote:

I know but these Kinsey 4 or 5 bisexuals are likely to mislabel themselves as lesbians. So it makes 100% homosexuals sexuality look fluid. They should just call themselves homoflexible.
That's a big problem for actual lesbians.

Yes they should have a specific term for themselves coz they are definitely not lesbians

Also what we can do is try to make bisexuality more trendy and cool/not something shameful so that these kinsey 4 or 5s don't appropriate lesbian identity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 05:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes they should have a specific term for themselves coz they are definitely not lesbians

Also what we can do is try to make bisexuality more trendy and cool/not something shameful so that these kinsey 4 or 5s don't appropriate lesbian identity.
It's a nice thought but nothing will ever come close to being as cool as the mountain of attention they get from a man who thinks he is 'converting' a lesbian
- DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 04:12
Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2020, 00:59
Why do so many bisexuals love pretending to be lesbians? Why do they hate and are ashamed of their own sexuality so much?

I think a lot of them also identified as lesbians as a way to say fuck off to the patriarchy aka political "lesbians".
Cultural-wise in the West it's become a shameful thing. The slutty bisexual trope.

A lot of women want to avoid that and misuse the word 'lesbian' for a number of reasons.
Why is bisexuality seen as a shameful or dirty in the West?

That's why we have to call these women out and condemn/shame them in public whenevee they do this.

Btw you are a gold star judging from the emoji?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 05:37
Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 05:33
Guest wrote:

It's a nice thought but nothing will ever come close to being as cool as the mountain of attention they get from a man who thinks he is 'converting' a lesbian
- DA
That's why you have to call them out aggressively and humiliate/shame them in public. Don't let them get away with their shit. If more lesbians become aggressive and shame these imposters, i think the problem would greatly reduced.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 05:18
Maybe bc Being 100% homosexual is rare in the nature . There are more bisexuals even in animals bisexuality is the majority and there are very little porcent who are exclusive for same sex .
I say this bc it’s a fact , that is why bisexual women believe just bc They were only with a man in her lives don’t mean they are lesbians , they just don’t know this that they can have preferences for the same sex.

meanwhile I was always attracted to the same sex since I can remember I never need to discover anything. And ,Yes,I know that very conservative people will say that nobody is born gay but I do believe that I was one of those strange cases of homosexuals who were always like that, and I never need to sleep with men.
Please correct me if i misunderstood you, but are you saying that bisexual women didn't know they can have preference for the same sex/that is ok to be a female leaning bisexual, thats why they think being with a male is ok despite claiming to be lesbians?

I think those who are always attracted to the same sex since young are most likely to be 100% homosexual their whole lives and will never suddenly become bi or find a male attractive.

You seem to be platinum star/gold star?

What country are you from btw?

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 05:44

That's why we have to call these women out and condemn/shame them in public whenevee they do this.

Women having sex = dirty. Bisexual must mean they have 2x more sex! Very dirty. While it is annoying when bisexuals use the cover of 'lesbian' it isn't strictly their fault. Men and their fetish-ing(?) of the word does not help.

Bisexuals needs to be a comfortable with using that term again instead of this word salad in internet culture.

Platinum Star. :dance2:
I am not an Administrator. Please contact those in the group 'Administrator' for account-related questions.

For ban overturns contact me in a DM on here or Discord. You must provide an IP address for any bans to be looked at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry please validate me on Discord

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: aaaaaaaaaaA
Sentry wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 07:27
Guest wrote:

Women having sex = dirty. Bisexual must mean they have 2x more sex! Very dirty. While it is annoying when bisexuals use the cover of 'lesbian' it isn't strictly their fault. Men and their fetish-ing(?) of the word does not help.

Bisexuals needs to be a comfortable with using that term again instead of this word salad in internet culture.

How do we stop males from fetishizing the word? Should lesbians create another term that bis and males cannot appropriate?

I feel that we should still be uncompromising and aggressively call bisexuals out when ever they pretend to be lesbians in public or online though. At least it might greatly reduced the number of fake "lesbians" claiming that they are attracted to or slept with males.

Wow. So you never done anything with a guy. You figure and accept your sexuality when you are young?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 07:59
:rofl: aaaaaaaaaaA
Sentry wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do we stop males from fetishizing the word? Should lesbians create another term that bis and males cannot appropriate?

I feel that we should still be uncompromising and aggressively call bisexuals out when ever they pretend to be lesbians in public or online though. At least it might greatly reduced the number of fake "lesbians" claiming that they are attracted to or slept with males.

Wow. So you never done anything with a guy. You figure and accept your sexuality when you are young?
Sorry that LMAO-ing emoji was typo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Bisexuality supposedly being seen as "slutty" or inherently unfaithful does seem to be a common reason for bisexuals to mislabel themselves as lesbians, but if you think about it for even a minute you notice their reasoning still doesn't really make sense. The idea that bisexuality is viewed as MORE shameful or dirty than homosexuality and that therefore bisexuals must pretend to be homosexual to be treated better is absurd (most straights still think gay people only care about sex!) and doesn't hold up to reality, especially when lesbians are demeaned and shamed more than ever for not liking d--- thanks to trans activism -- and a lot of the people doing the demeaning and shaming are bisexual. The belief that bisexuality is more progressive and open-minded than homosexuality is very prevalent in the bisexual community (e.g. "I love the person, not the genitals") so bisexual women complaining about being seen as "sluts" elicits no sympathy from me while their community disparages lesbians as sex-obsessed "pussy fetishists."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 10:37
Sentry wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Bisexuality supposedly being seen as "slutty" or inherently unfaithful does seem to be a common reason for bisexuals to mislabel themselves as lesbians, but if you think about it for even a minute you notice their reasoning still doesn't really make sense. The idea that bisexuality is viewed as MORE shameful or dirty than homosexuality and that therefore bisexuals must pretend to be homosexual to be treated better is absurd (most straights still think gay people only care about sex!) and doesn't hold up to reality, especially when lesbians are demeaned and shamed more than ever for not liking d--- thanks to trans activism -- and a lot of the people doing the demeaning and shaming are bisexual. The belief that bisexuality is more progressive and open-minded than homosexuality is very prevalent in the bisexual community (e.g. "I love the person, not the genitals") so bisexual women complaining about being seen as "sluts" elicits no sympathy from me while their community disparages lesbians as sex-obsessed "pussy fetishists."
Interesting. But why do many bisexual women still lied/pretend to be lesbians when there are stil so much stigma against homosexuality?

Damn bis truly are our enemy. We need to be more aggressive and shame/call them out more for their bullshit when they pretend to be lesbians especially when tried to get male attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 12:16
Guest wrote:
Sentry wrote:

Interesting. But why do many bisexual women still lied/pretend to be lesbians when there are stil so much stigma against homosexuality?

Damn bis truly are our enemy. We need to be more aggressive and shame/call them out more for their bullshit when they pretend to be lesbians especially when tried to get male attention.
It depends on their politics, mostly, but sometimes it's just about a selfish desire for validation.

1) Feminist bisexual women view lesbianism as politically pure because it involves only women, and bisexual feminists -- especially the ones who've had bad experiences with men -- idealize lesbian relationships as having a perfect, loving, generous dynamic that's free of the abuse and trauma that their heterosexual relationships had. The pioneers of radical feminism encouraged women to "choose to be lesbians" to fight the patriarchy ("political lesbianism") and recently this has had a surge in popularity and seeped into liberal feminism as well. Basically a lot of feminists nowadays believe that being a lesbian = being a better feminist.

2) Bisexual women who are neck deep in queer politics simply love men and hate lesbians. These are the types that support trans activism and agree with straight men that lesbians are evil and should "examine" their "genital preferences." Straight men have a corrective rape fetish that bisexual women love helping them roleplay, and bisexual women live for boosting men's egos so they enjoy taking part in their boyfriends' fantasies about "converting" a lesbian.

3) Some bisexual women have admitted that they call themselves lesbians because they're afraid lesbians will reject them for being bi. So in this case it's all about validation -- wanting a lesbian's attention. It's another motivation that makes little sense to me, because deceiving a lesbian will mean things ending badly when she finds out, and I don't know why bisexuals who are worried about lesbians not being into them don't just...you know, date other bisexual women...who can better relate to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 14:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It depends on their politics, mostly, but sometimes it's just about a selfish desire for validation.

1) Feminist bisexual women view lesbianism as politically pure because it involves only women, and bisexual feminists -- especially the ones who've had bad experiences with men -- idealize lesbian relationships as having a perfect, loving, generous dynamic that's free of the abuse and trauma that their heterosexual relationships had. The pioneers of radical feminism encouraged women to "choose to be lesbians" to fight the patriarchy ("political lesbianism") and recently this has had a surge in popularity and seeped into liberal feminism as well. Basically a lot of feminists nowadays believe that being a lesbian = being a better feminist.

2) Bisexual women who are neck deep in queer politics simply love men and hate lesbians. These are the types that support trans activism and agree with straight men that lesbians are evil and should "examine" their "genital preferences." Straight men have a corrective rape fetish that bisexual women love helping them roleplay, and bisexual women live for boosting men's egos so they enjoy taking part in their boyfriends' fantasies about "converting" a lesbian.

3) Some bisexual women have admitted that they call themselves lesbians because they're afraid lesbians will reject them for being bi. So in this case it's all about validation -- wanting a lesbian's attention. It's another motivation that makes little sense to me, because deceiving a lesbian will mean things ending badly when she finds out, and I don't know why bisexuals who are worried about lesbians not being into them don't just...you know, date other bisexual women...who can better relate to them.
4) Kinsey 5 bisexuals who exclusively date women or married with women, and have no use for bisexual label because they never intend to date men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

4) Kinsey 5 bisexuals who exclusively date women or married with women, and have no use for bisexual label because they never intend to date men.
"Have no use for bisexual label" it's a descriptor, not a label that bisexual can throw away just because they feel like it. Lesbians are not and never will be bisexuals who choose to only date women. Lesbians are homosexual females, exclusively attracted to the same sex. Bisexuals, no matter their dating preferences, will always be bisexuals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 14:48
"Have no use for bisexual label" it's a descriptor, not a label that bisexual can throw away just because they feel like it. Lesbians are not and never will be bisexuals who choose to only date women. Lesbians are homosexual females, exclusively attracted to the same sex. Bisexuals, no matter their dating preferences, will always be bisexuals.
Alright, they have no use for describing themselves as bisexual, because don't intend to date men. It's basically useless for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 14:53
Guest wrote:
Alright, they have no use for describing themselves as bisexual, because don't intend to date men. It's basically useless for them.
Reread what I wrote. It's not about "being useful", it's a descriptor. They will always be bisexual regardless of their dating preferences. Lesbians are NOT bisexuals who CHOOSE to date women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 14:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reread what I wrote. It's not about "being useful", it's a descriptor. They will always be bisexual regardless of their dating preferences. Lesbians are NOT bisexuals who CHOOSE to date women.
Where did I say they are lesbians? I explained you why some bisexuals don't want to call themselves bi. That's all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 15:01
Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 14:56
Guest wrote:

Where did I say they are lesbians? I explained you why some bisexuals don't want to call themselves bi. That's all.
This is what you wrote: "they have no use for describing themselves as bisexual, because don't intend to date men. It's basically useless for them."

You are defending their actions as if it's justifiable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 14:40
Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 14:35
Guest wrote:

Of course they have a use for it, because it accurately describes them. :fool:

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:

We shouldn't be responsible for men at all. Their disgusting behavior is something they have to work on.

Nope. I figured out when I was fairly young. Remained in the closet and didn't do anything because school was the big hurdle to get through for quite awhile. It is also dangerous to come out to family.
guest wrote:Da. Bisexuality supposedly being seen as "slutty" or inherently unfaithful does seem to be a common reason for bisexuals to mislabel themselves as lesbians, but if you think about it for even a minute you notice their reasoning still doesn't really make sense. The idea that bisexuality is viewed as MORE shameful or dirty than homosexuality and that therefore bisexuals must pretend to be homosexual to be treated better is absurd (most straights still think gay people only care about sex!) and doesn't hold up to reality, especially when lesbians are demeaned and shamed more than ever for not liking d--- thanks to trans activism -- and a lot of the people doing the demeaning and shaming are bisexual. The belief that bisexuality is more progressive and open-minded than homosexuality is very prevalent in the bisexual community (e.g. "I love the person, not the genitals") so bisexual women complaining about being seen as "sluts" elicits no sympathy from me while their community disparages lesbians as sex-obsessed "pussy fetishists."
The trans thing has become more loud and an issue in the past couple years for sure thanks to social media. The slutty bi trope feels like it's been in the background longer. I agree though, no sympathy if they're doing that.

Also to the Discord anon -- please PM me on Discord or PM me here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:yawn: I don't know where you kids live, but nowhere in the world a "slutty bisexual" will ever be as interesting a prize as a "lesbian" who may be "turned" / will "turn" for this one "wonderful man" (and a shitload of other men just like him, but he doesn't have to know about it).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 21:09
:yawn: I don't know where you kids live, but nowhere in the world a "slutty bisexual" will ever be as interesting a prize as a "lesbian" who may be "turned" / will "turn" for this one "wonderful man" (and a shitload of other men just like him, but he doesn't have to know about it).
The problem are the so -called Femme “lesbians“ that’s why men are so hungry for them bc they know they cant be lesbians if they perform femenity.
It’s a fact femmes = bisexual , butch/tomboy = lesbians.
Go back time , this was always the norm lesbian rs.

When I see two femme together they usually are both bi . On the other hand, when men see a butch / tomboy lesbians they usually respect to them more, bc they don’t see them like thosee porn lesbians that they normally watched on internet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 00:12
Guest wrote:
The problem are the so -called Femme “lesbians“ that’s why men are so hungry for them bc they know they cant be lesbians if they perform femenity.

When I see two femme together they usually are both bi . On the other hand, when men see a butch / tomboy lesbians they usually respect to them more, bc they don’t see them like thosee porn lesbians that they normally watched on internet.
Hmm? So femmes can't be lesbians because they perform femininity? Wtf.

You know that butches and tomboys can also be Bisexual right?

I agree that porn is a big problem although it's literally straight and bi women roleplaying.?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmao wtf. There are lots of bisexual tomboys and some are even masculine as butch lesbians (*cough*Sara Ramirez*cough*). So no, it's not a "fact", you just believe in stereotypes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am at a point where I really believe that there are only a handful of real lesbians in this world :'(

If a woman is attracted to males she can't be a lesbian. Why is it so hard to understand?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 20:52
Guest wrote:

We shouldn't be responsible for men at all. Their disgusting behavior is something they have to work on.

Nope. I figured out when I was fairly young. Remained in the closet and didn't do anything because school was the big hurdle to get through for quite awhile. It is also dangerous to come out to family.
guest wrote:Da. Bisexuality supposedly being seen as "slutty" or inherently unfaithful does seem to be a common reason for bisexuals to mislabel themselves as lesbians, but if you think about it for even a minute you notice their reasoning still doesn't really make sense. The idea that bisexuality is viewed as MORE shameful or dirty than homosexuality and that therefore bisexuals must pretend to be homosexual to be treated better is absurd (most straights still think gay people only care about sex!) and doesn't hold up to reality, especially when lesbians are demeaned and shamed more than ever for not liking d--- thanks to trans activism -- and a lot of the people doing the demeaning and shaming are bisexual. The belief that bisexuality is more progressive and open-minded than homosexuality is very prevalent in the bisexual community (e.g. "I love the person, not the genitals") so bisexual women complaining about being seen as "sluts" elicits no sympathy from me while their community disparages lesbians as sex-obsessed "pussy fetishists."
The trans thing has become more loud and an issue in the past couple years for sure thanks to social media. The slutty bi trope feels like it's been in the background longer. I agree though, no sympathy if they're doing that.

Also to the Discord anon -- please PM me on Discord or PM me here.
I agreed with you. But how do we stop disgusting behavior of males? Shame and humiliate them in public?

I C. How common are other goldstars/platinum stars your age or where you live? So you just focused on your academics? Did your family and friends tried to pressure you to date the opposite sex or they leave you alone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Weird my post about butches was deleted while the post calling ''femmes'' fake lesbians is still there.Are the mods buthces that were triggered.The post of the poltical/fake lesbian counting lesbianism based on what men respect is still up.This forum sucks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 12:25
Weird my post about butches was deleted while the post calling ''femmes'' fake lesbians is still there.Are the mods buthces that were triggered.The post of the poltical/fake lesbian counting lesbianism based on what men respect is still up.This forum sucks.
That's why this forum doesn't even have one third of the posters it had just a couple of years ago.Triggered mods deleting anything they don't like,they even force the tranny agenda in some threads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I sincerely hope you're a troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Funny how most of those fake lesbians that fucked men in the past are from liberal countries where they have gay marriage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 14:46
Funny how most of those fake lesbians that fucked men in the past are from liberal countries where they have gay marriage.
That's the sad and pathetic irony. The fact that premarital sex is heavily frowned upon and stigmatized while virginity highly valued in homophobic shitholes seem to help many potential lesbians accept/figure themselves out without feeling the need to fuck males. Sexualization of women, sex positivity, queer theory and other garbage seem to screw everything up in the West.

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 12:13
I agreed with you. But how do we stop disgusting behavior of males? Shame and humiliate them in public?

I C. How common are other goldstars/platinum stars your age or where you live? So you just focused on your academics? Did your family and friends tried to pressure you to date the opposite sex or they leave you alone?
Get other women to not back down as well.

I was the only lesbian I knew of. There was a budding 'pride' thing in high school but it was like seven or eight queer teens that I said no thanks to. I just focused on school because it took all my attention span to remember homework = passing.

My mother has and will always continue to harass me about getting a boyfriend or husband. Her cultural background is too homophobic to ever get out of that. :nails: Tough shit for her she enjoy my future cats I adopt with my girlfriend.

takingoutthetrash
Reactions:

Post by takingoutthetrash »

Never did anything with a man not a kiss, date nothing. What does that mean? Gold star, or what is platinum? My gf was the same but she just cheated on me with a man twice her age and I kicked her out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^o)
why my fucking comment was deleted when what I just said that femmes are more likely than butches and andros to be bi? not that they are always bi and never lesbians... funny that my post is gone but the anon I replied to who made the above generalization is still here(#341), go figure that

mod who deleted my post I dont know if you lack at reading comprehension or is just trolling, and yeah go delete this as well rather than explain why the fuck you delete things for no reasons you dumb shit
:argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

takingoutthetrash wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 18:58
Never did anything with a man not a kiss, date nothing. What does that mean? Gold star, or what is platinum? My gf was the same but she just cheated on me with a man twice her age and I kicked her out.
You are a platinum star then because a goldstar might kiss or date a guy but never did anything sexual with one, before figuring/accepting her sexuality.

Your gf was never a lesbian in the first place but a kinsey 4 or 5 who is convinced that she is one. Deep down, she probably feels some attraction to a few males, but the feeling is rare and her attraction to women must be much stronger to the point that she legitly thought she is a lesbian .

Because why would she even cheated on you on the first place? Even if she is only 1% attracted to men (which seems to be the case), she is still a bisexual.

takingoutthetrash
Reactions:

She always said she was a lesbian but now she says she is bi and wants men. It was both our first relationship. I don’t understand we were talking marriage when this happened. I am glad she is gone. I only wanted to date lesbians but she suddenly changed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

takingoutthetrash wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 20:03
She always said she was a lesbian but now she says she is bi and wants men. It was both our first relationship. I don’t understand we were talking marriage when this happened. I am glad she is gone. I only wanted to date lesbians but she suddenly changed.
Looks like she has been lying to you the whole time. Suppressing her attraction to males while claiming to be a lesbian. There are bisexual females who have attraction to a few males but it rarely happens and their feelings for women are much more stronger. Seems like your gf was one of these bisexuals. These bis are also the one who would convinced themselves that they are lesbian as well as they think they will only date and be with women since their attraction to males are so limited and rare.

How old are you btw? Find another goldstar/platinum star.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sentry wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 18:41
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 12:13

Get other women to not back down as well.

I was the only lesbian I knew of. There was a budding 'pride' thing in high school but it was like seven or eight queer teens that I said no thanks to. I just focused on school because it took all my attention span to remember homework = passing.

My mother has and will always continue to harass me about getting a boyfriend or husband. Her cultural background is too homophobic to ever get out of that. :nails: Tough shit for her she enjoy my future cats I adopt with my girlfriend.
Agreed. Women must be more assertive and aggressive when dealing with men.

You were the only lesbian that you knew about in high school? By that time in high school, you already figure out and accept your sexuality?

That sucks. Is your girlfriend also a platinum/gold star? Also are you femme, tomboy or butch?

takingoutthetrash
Reactions:

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 20:10
takingoutthetrash wrote:
Looks like she has been lying to you the whole time. Suppressing her attraction to males while claiming to be a lesbian. There are bisexual females who have attraction to a few males but it rarely happens and their feelings for women are much more stronger. Seems like your gf was one of these bisexuals. These bis are also the one who would convinced themselves that they are lesbian as well as they think they will only date and be with women since their attraction to males are so limited and rare.

I am 26. I am pretty femme and prefer the same.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

takingoutthetrash wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 20:23
Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2020, 20:10
takingoutthetrash wrote:

I am 26. I am pretty femme and prefer the same.
You are a femme4femme right?

Good luck in finding another gf. Anyway in case I did not initially express it clearly: platinum star= never did anything with a guy whether kissing, dating or sexual. Gold star= slept with only women/never did anything sexual with a dude, but might have kiss or date one before.

I am not sure if virgins qualified for goldstar/platinum star though or they have to slept with a woman first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there a discord for only platinum/gold stars? Would be interested in one.

Anonimouz
Reactions: 2

Post by Anonimouz »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2020, 00:39
I agree with this too, even though I haven't earned my star yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anonimouz wrote:
11 Oct 2020, 02:57
Guest wrote:
You are a virgin? Virgins are not counted as goldstars/platinum stars? Do you need to sleep with a woman first to earn the star?

Anonimouz

Post by Anonimouz »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2020, 04:13
Anonimouz wrote:
Guest wrote:
You are a virgin? Virgins are not counted as goldstars/platinum stars? Do you need to sleep with a woman first to earn the star?
That's what some people have told me. Idk if that's true of not. I respect platinum, gold and silver stars. Especially platinum and gold stars.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anonimouz wrote:
11 Oct 2020, 16:53
Guest wrote:
Anonimouz wrote:

That's what some people have told me. Idk if that's true of not. I respect platinum, gold and silver stars. Especially platinum and gold stars.
I see. Silver stars doesn't make much sense to me though since it means sleeping with a dude once and never again. I thought the stars were for those who never did anything sexual with a guy.

Btw would you describe yourself as femme, tomboy, chapstick or butch?

Anonimouz

Post by Anonimouz »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2020, 17:35
Anonimouz wrote:
11 Oct 2020, 16:53
Guest wrote:

I see. Silver stars doesn't make much sense to me though since it means sleeping with a dude once and never again. I thought the stars were for those who never did anything sexual with a guy.

Btw would you describe yourself as femme, tomboy, chapstick or butch?
Chapstick