Goldstar/platinum Star Appreciation Thread

Reactions:

Re: Goldstar/platinum Star Appreciation Thread

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 02:47
Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 01:03
^ There is a pretty good discussion about comphet on the lesbians circle right now and there aren't any comphet defenders as of the time I'm writing this comment
Look at this comment snip, a common comphet defense there:
...I didn't know that meant I was a lesbian until I met other lesbians and bisexual women and realized that some women are like me, only attracted to women and that I didn't have to "put up with/endure" sex with men, that there was a name for who and what I was.
Lol I thought lesbians didn't exist too but I knew that I don't see guys the same way my straight friends did, and never felt the need to "put up with" one. Come on it's instinctual!
Either she's lying or she's very veeeeery dumb
A girl i know was gay since 5,6...as a girl her mom caught her kissing a girl,beat the shit out of her.At age 19 she tried sex with her male best friend,just to see if thats for her..and it was not

so is she a bisexual according to you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aaand comes the bisexual "lesbian masterdoc" bible thumpers :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 02:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
^ There is a pretty good discussion about comphet on the lesbians circle right now and there aren't any comphet defenders as of the time I'm writing this comment
...I didn't know that meant I was a lesbian until I met other lesbians and bisexual women and realized that some women are like me, only attracted to women and that I didn't have to "put up with/endure" sex with men, that there was a name for who and what I was.
Lol I thought lesbians didn't exist too but I knew that I don't see guys the same way my straight friends did, and never felt the need to "put up with" one. Come on it's instinctual!
A girl i know was gay since 5,6...as a girl her mom caught her kissing a girl,beat the shit out of her.At age 19 she tried sex with her male best friend,just to see if thats for her..and it was not

Can you read? The quote I used was about a woman who supposedly don't know that she can choose not to fuck men until she met lesbians and bi women. Is someone holding a gun to her head in her specific case to force her to get with a dude? No!

Here's the thread btw, nobody made her do it
https://ovarit.com/o/Lesbians/61691/com ... osexuality

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 02:43
Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 02:18
Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 02:09
I just got banned from this site for telling the fakebians to fuck off. RIP my account, but I can’t say I’ll miss the place.
Did you mean ovarit?
Yep. A bunch of other lesbians (who had been there since the beginning) got banned too. I think it's officially safe to say that Ovarit's main mod supports political lesbianism. She also banned radfemblack for wanting a woc circle. Tbh I don't want to be a part of an anti-vax, racist, homophobic website anyway. Good riddance.
That radfem black is AAG/FatBlackKat? She's famous here on L Chat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Yes she’s bisexual if she had sex with him. And what does that other stuff have to do with it? Do bisexuals not face homophobia too?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve never bothered to come into this thread before, but was surprised to see that it is just a thread full of people complaining about people who aren’t goldstars. How fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No. She’s gay. Clearly sex with men wasn’t for her. Maybe she isn’t “goldstar” per the people in here, but if she’s not sexually attracted to anyone but women, she’s gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah the comphet/fauxbian crowd eventually showed up and downvoted one of the best comments in the post and shared all their fauxbian sob stories :eyeroll:

https://ovarit.com/o/Lesbians/61691/com ... bed31c6604

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 15:28
Yeah the comphet/fauxbian crowd eventually showed up and downvoted one of the best comments in the post and shared all their fauxbian sob stories :eyeroll:

I hate the comment under hers. “I fucked men because I never saw lesbianism depicted”. Like homosexuals are homosexual naturally we don’t need to be exposed to homosexual behavior. Even if we don’t know what gay is or we don’t except ourselves that still wouldn’t make us behave against our nature and fuck men. She sounds like one of those homophobes that say exposing kids to gay people makes them turn out gay. “ i regret every man I let you touch me” she says. Yeah thats pretty much what comphet is, bisexuals regretting their het behaviors/feelings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 20:27
Guest wrote:

I hate the comment under hers. “I fucked men because I never saw lesbianism depicted”. Like homosexuals are homosexual naturally we don’t need to be exposed to homosexual behavior. Even if we don’t know what gay is or we don’t except ourselves that still wouldn’t make us behave against our nature and fuck men. She sounds like one of those homophobes that say exposing kids to gay people makes them turn out gay. “ i regret every man I let you touch me” she says. Yeah thats pretty much what comphet is, bisexuals regretting their het behaviors/feelings.
DA I wonder what they think of women from 200 or 300 years ago who never fucked a man but didn't even have tv let alone other sources to see that goldstar lesbians exist. They would rather join convent than fuck a man but this bitch had to fuck 100 men in 21th century. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They always make it sound like ppl have to go through a 2yr college course and an exam to know what same sex attraction is. No lady we just wanna fuck women, that's it, nothing complex behind that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 21:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They always make it sound like ppl have to go through a 2yr college course and an exam to know what same sex attraction is. No lady we just wanna fuck women, that's it, nothing complex behind that
DA Yeah they always over-complicate things. I don't mean to go into the other direction and over-simplify things too much because I do recognize that it's not always easy - it takes some people a while to realize that they're homosexual, it takes some people a while to then accept themselves, some people's circumstances make it harder to come out (religion, their location, the attitudes of their friends/families, and so on), etc. - but these people make it sound like they'd never heard of a lesbian until they were grown adults or something...even though the majority of them are probably young western women lol. Of course there weren't enough lesbians on TV while we were growing up, and there still aren't enough now, but do you really need to have seen something on TV a thousand times to know that it exists?!

Then they make it sound like they had literal guns to their heads forcing them to fuck men. They make it seem like ~society~ is so much more fixated on their sex lives than is actually true or possible. Yeah, of course there's pressure on women to center ourselves around men, of course there's pressure from society on everyone to pair up with the opposite sex...but the way they talk about it is just so overblown. I felt that pressure and socialization, sure, but no one held a gun to my head and made me fuck, date, or marry men? Fucking men is a choice (unless it's not, but that's not what we're talking about here), and they now regret that choice and want to blame it on everyone but themselves.

I even say all of this as someone who didn't come out until college. I didn't always know I was gay, but you know what I still didn't do? Fuck a man! I may not have understood myself until a little later, but I still knew that fucking a man was not what I wanted! They make it sound like it's impossible for women to exist without fucking men. It's truly pathetic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Non-goldstars/fauxbians never want to acknowledge what the true difference between us (goldstars) and them is. Obviously the difference is that we are female homosexuals and they are not, but they always want to boil it down to something nebulous like we were "lucky" and they weren't (putting themselves into the position of helpless/agency-less victims, of course!) or that we must've had good circumstances and they didn't. Well, what's their explanation for goldstars whose circumstances were less than ideal? There are goldstars who grew up and live in conservative and/or religious environments...yet so many of these fauxbians are young western women. What's the excuse, then, for the young western non-goldstars who grew up in liberal areas but fucked men? What's the difference between them and goldstars in similar or even worse circumstances? They'd again say something like "luck," when the obvious difference is that they are bisexual and we are lesbians. I don't say that as a judgment or anything - there's nothing wrong with being bi, and no one sexual orientation is "better" than any others - I'm just stating it as a simple fact.

There has to be an actual difference between these two groups...and I don't think it can be pinned down to something as vague and abstract as "luck." There's nothing lucky or unlucky about my having never fucked a man -- it's just reality. I didn't do it because it didn't appeal to me, even when I was younger and didn't understand myself. They're not "unlucky" for having fucked men -- it was a choice, and I guess they regret it now, but that's not our problem and it doesn't make them lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 14:47
I’ve never bothered to come into this thread before, but was surprised to see that it is just a thread full of people complaining about people who aren’t goldstars. How fun.
x2 Basically lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 23:42
Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 14:47
x2 Basically lol
Go whine about it somewhere else

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I saw a post in a GC Facebook group saying that lesbians are organizing and going underground. That all lesbians spaces and apps are word of mouth and invitation only. She mentioned a lesbian only app does anyone know what it is? The op isn’t answering. I thought a gold star thread would know. Also how do I get an invitation?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 01:32
I saw a post in a GC Facebook group saying that lesbians are organizing and going underground. That all lesbians spaces and apps are word of mouth and invitation only. She mentioned a lesbian only app does anyone know what it is? The op isn’t answering. I thought a gold star thread would know. Also how do I get an invitation?
There's multiple private lesbian discord servers if you look in the right places, but the ones I'm in aren't recruiting right now. There's also an app called club monocle that has a voice verification system. As far as irl groups I met all of my lesbian friends through hiking and climbing groups. You might have luck with other sports as well. All it takes is knowing one popular lesbian and you're in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 01:32
I think you mean Club Monocle but be ready to do a live video with voice recording. Then be patient they don’t have AI so you have to wait for one of them to approve you and it takes a while to get in sometimes. It took me two try’s because I tried with with my finger over the lens and they denied me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it me or have I noticed that most busty/curvy women are more likely to be bis or hets than goldstars/platinum stars?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 13:28
Is it me or have I noticed that most busty/curvy women are more likely to be bis or hets than goldstars/platinum stars?
No, why is there one anon on this thread that's obsessed with talking about busts and curves when it has nothing to do with anything, it's creepy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I’m not ‘curvy’. I’m skinny and big but I am very busty. I am 100% homosexual so naturally only had women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please stop replying to the obvious creep/troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 15:03
Guest wrote:
No, why is there one anon on this thread that's obsessed with talking about busts and curves when it has nothing to do with anything, it's creepy
DA Between this and the weirdo anon(s?) in here (unless they're the same person) who are obsessed with high femmes, this thread unfortunately seems to attract some strangeness

Belxkuwbsbcc
Reactions:

Post by Belxkuwbsbcc »

I think these days it’s really hard to find a gold star who isn’t butch. I’ve only ever met one other an ex who hadn’t been with anyone before.

Why are we so rare?

Do most of the population give into peer pressure when young and just sleep with blokes even if they arnt interested

Or all us gold stars just stubbon kids who waited 😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Belxkuwbsbcc wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:39
I think these days it’s really hard to find a gold star who isn’t butch. I’ve only ever met one other an ex who hadn’t been with anyone before.

Why are we so rare?

Do most of the population give into peer pressure when young and just sleep with blokes even if they arnt interested

The extreme opposite is true. All gold stars I know are either feminine or neutral. Most butches I know are bisluts.

In my country the main reason why people say lesbians don’t exist is because even “real lesbians” Aka butches sleep with males, many times they show up pregnant out of nowhere (abort is illegal) and that’s why “lesbian” is just a joke here. The straights think real lesbians are masculine and real gays are feminine. Even some most LGBT people think like that. Look at your comment.

Many times I, a goldstar, have heard I’m not real lesbian bc I’m feminine and don’t look lesbian (by other homo women). While when a butch bislut sleep with males they are just “victims of hEtEroNorMatiVity” “Society pressure” and all these other bs excuse Bis use to pretend they’re not bis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 18:31
Guest wrote:
I’m not ‘curvy’. I’m skinny and big but I am very busty. I am 100% homosexual so naturally only had women.
DA. By big do you mean tall? What's the difference between busty and curvy? Sorry English is not my native language. You are platinum star then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 22:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. By big do you mean tall? What's the difference between busty and curvy? Sorry English is not my native language. You are platinum star then.
English is also not my language I’m not very good at it. Yes, I mean tall/long. I should have used tall instead of big, sorry.

Kim Kardashian is curvy. Well not all curvy women are curvy to that extreme but that’s a good example. Wide hips, big butt, thin waist or at least thinner than the hips. Hourglass body. Busty means big breasts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 23:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
English is also not my language I’m not very good at it. Yes, I mean tall/long. I should have used tall instead of big, sorry.

Kim Kardashian is curvy. Well not all curvy women are curvy to that extreme but that’s a good example. Wide hips, big butt, thin waist or at least thinner than the hips. Hourglass body. Busty means big breasts.
SA. That's fine. So you are tall and skinny with huge boobs.

You are platinum star or gold star?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 00:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t know what is platinum star. I’m not virgin if that’s it. I’ve been bedded by a few women but only had two relationships.
It’s been 2+ years since I haven’t had a relationship, sex or even a kiss.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 00:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t know what is platinum star. I’m not virgin if that’s it. I’ve been bedded by a few women but only had two relationships.
Platinum star = never kiss, date, hold hand or had sex/done anything sexual with a dude meanwhile gold star = never slept/done anything sexual with a male but might have kiss and date one before.

I see. Are you from Latin America or Eastern Europe? Im from a country in Asia btw.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 00:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

QMTA. These are the differences between the platinum and gold star terms btw.

Sorry for asking about the region you are from.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 19:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Between this and the weirdo anon(s?) in here (unless they're the same person) who are obsessed with high femmes, this thread unfortunately seems to attract some strangeness
Da. I'm pretty sure it's the same weird anon who asks thousands of questions. They always start with that provocative comment hoping that people would take the bait and then bombard them with personal questions.

I've lost count how many times I've seen that anon persistently ask repetitive questions until the other person just leaves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 02:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. I'm pretty sure it's the same weird anon who asks thousands of questions. They always start with that provocative comment hoping that people would take the bait and then bombard them with personal questions.

I've lost count how many times I've seen that anon persistently ask repetitive questions until the other person just leaves.
DA. Not supporting the another anon behavior or anything, but can I kind of understand why. The topics discussed in here are also very repetitive and can be pretty boring. It's always the same complaining about malefucking "non-gs" bis (I also don't like them and do rant about them but can we talk about other stuff as well) or how we are more common in conservative developing than first world western countries or how most gold stars are femmes.

I mean can we talk something else in this thread instead besides these topics?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 20:47
Belxkuwbsbcc wrote:

Why are we so rare?

The extreme opposite is true. All gold stars I know are either feminine or neutral. Most butches I know are bisluts.

In my country the main reason why people say lesbians don’t exist is because even “real lesbians” Aka butches sleep with males, many times they show up pregnant out of nowhere (abort is illegal) and that’s why “lesbian” is just a joke here. The straights think real lesbians are masculine and real gays are feminine. Even some most LGBT people think like that. Look at your comment.

Many times I, a goldstar, have heard I’m not real lesbian bc I’m feminine and don’t look lesbian (by other homo women). While when a butch bislut sleep with males they are just “victims of hEtEroNorMatiVity” “Society pressure” and all these other bs excuse Bis use to pretend they’re not bis.
DA Is that really that common? I moved to a bigger city and want to make lesbian friends but I'm a bit hesitant to try because I'm very feminine, plus I feel like I don't know much about lesbian culture, but I want to be taken seriously and fit in:/
I want to start dating again and I really want lesbian friends because I don't have any but I often see feminine lesbians online saying they're not really accepted and taken seriously by other lesbians irl

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 02:21
Guest wrote:
Belxkuwbsbcc wrote:

Why are we so rare?

DA Is that really that common? I moved to a bigger city and want to make lesbian friends but I'm a bit hesitant to try because I'm very feminine, plus I feel like I don't know much about lesbian culture, but I want to be taken seriously and fit in:/
I want to start dating again and I really want lesbian friends because I don't have any but I often see feminine lesbians online saying they're not really accepted and taken seriously by other lesbians irl
Where do you live? in my opinion feminine lesbians are the most desired,by both other feminine lesbians and all other lesbians.so you should not have any problems finding girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 02:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Not supporting the another anon behavior or anything, but can I kind of understand why. The topics discussed in here are also very repetitive and can be pretty boring. It's always the same complaining about malefucking "non-gs" bis (I also don't like them and do rant about them but can we talk about other stuff as well) or how we are more common in conservative developing than first world western countries or how most gold stars are femmes.

Sometimes trolls come in here with the same speech about how goldstars are "privileged enough to be accepted by open minded friends and family", which is far from the truth, so I can see why certain things need to be repeated.

But I do wish there were more positive messages and advices for goldstars in here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 02:34
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 02:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sometimes trolls come in here with the same speech about how goldstars are "privileged enough to be accepted by open minded friends and family", which is far from the truth, so I can see why certain things need to be repeated.

But I do wish there were more positive messages and advices for goldstars in here.
You are right. Those stuffs need to be repeated.

I also think we should talk about other topics in here even if its not related to the gold star topic such as dating, romance and sex, our everyday life, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 02:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Belxkuwbsbcc wrote:

Why are we so rare?

Where do you live? in my opinion feminine lesbians are the most desired,by both other feminine lesbians and all other lesbians.so you should not have any problems finding girls
But I really want to make friends first, I just don't want them to immediately reject me like I'm some attention seeking bisexual bimbo when I'm actually a gold star lesbian. I thought maybe those femmes are just being overly dramatic when they talk about not being fully accepted by other lesbians, but maybe they're telling the truth?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 03:10
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Belxkuwbsbcc wrote:

Why are we so rare?

But I really want to make friends first, I just don't want them to immediately reject me like I'm some attention seeking bisexual bimbo when I'm actually a gold star lesbian. I thought maybe those femmes are just being overly dramatic when they talk about not being fully accepted by other lesbians, but maybe they're telling the truth?
Another anon. How often do you get mistaken as a bi-curious straight girl or attention seeking bi by other lesbians? Do you look like those instagram or tiktok girls?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 03:27
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Another anon. How often do you get mistaken as a bi-curious straight girl or attention seeking bi by other lesbians? Do you look like those instagram or tiktok girls?
Well I don't really know any other lesbians, the girls I dated (and there weren't many) were bi. But I've always wanted to have lesbian friends and a girlfriend who's a lesbian too, and now I'm in a bigger city and I finally have an opportunity to meet other lesbians irl but I feel nervous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 04:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well I don't really know any other lesbians, the girls I dated (and there weren't many) were bi. But I've always wanted to have lesbian friends and a girlfriend who's a lesbian too, and now I'm in a bigger city and I finally have an opportunity to meet other lesbians irl but I feel nervous
You should have a go for it (as in meeting other lesbians). Beware of the trans, queers and bis larping as "lesbians" though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There are also the anon(s) here who are obsessed with trashing butches and constantly acting like all butches are bisexual and secretly desire men or whatever. It's really shitty, and the obsession with femmes/high femmes in here is weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 04:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

You should have a go for it (as in meeting other lesbians). Beware of the trans, queers and bis larping as "lesbians" though.
x2.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Belxkuwbsbcc wrote:

Why are we so rare?

Femininity will always be associated with heteros because wast majority of feminine women are straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Do NOT join any queer or lgbwtf groups. Your best bet is to volunteer at animal shelters or play in adult sport leagues. Even if you’re unathletic the leagues are still a lot of fun and most teams have at least 1-2 lesbians on them. Then they’ll introduce you to even more lesbians. Same with animal shelters (but volunteers more likely to be young).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Typical L Chat at it again. Can’t we just celebrate all goldstars without excluding women based on their curves or masculinity/femininity? Like wtf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 22:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Do NOT join any queer or lgbwtf groups. Your best bet is to volunteer at animal shelters or play in adult sport leagues. Even if you’re unathletic the leagues are still a lot of fun and most teams have at least 1-2 lesbians on them. Then they’ll introduce you to even more lesbians. Same with animal shelters (but volunteers more likely to be young).
X2
sports are good for finding lesbians, that's how I met my friends and my fiancée on the college football soccer team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Thank you both for your advice! Unfortunately I'm so bad at sports that it would be so embarrassing if I even tried to join lol
But I will consider some other options😊 You're right, I probably shouldn't join queer groups

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

x3. Also don't befriend any trans/straight dudes, queers, fauxbians (larping bisexuals) and try to avoid them as much as you can.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 23:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Thank you both for your advice! Unfortunately I'm so bad at sports that it would be so embarrassing if I even tried to join lol
But I will consider some other options😊 You're right, I probably shouldn't join queer groups
Yes avoid queer or lgbt groups and don't befriend any trans/regular straight dudes, queer or fauxbian. They are not good for your mental well being as a lesbian and might even try to push crap such as "sexuality is fluid" or "how do you know you are lesbian if you never fuck a dude?"