Goldstar/platinum Star Appreciation Thread

Reactions:

Re: Goldstar/platinum Star Appreciation Thread

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 12:01
I also wanted to say that I wish people will not dislike all non-goldstars so badly.

There is a difference between the real ones and the false ones.

The false ones (bisexuals of any degree)
-Enjoy sex with men. They are just mad at the current “not so good” guy.
-Even if they don’t like sex, they fantasise about ideal sexual scenarios about men (Fantasise about men touching them or they touching men).
-Even if they don’t want sex, they can feel love, attraction, the romance things that you can feel when in a relationship with a man.
-If you hand them the perfect man (full ideal in her eyes) on a silver platter and ask them to choose only 1, between the perfect woman or perfect man. They won’t be able to make a choice or they will choose the man. And if you give them choices, they will definitely include the perfect man.

Real non-goldstar lesbian
-Try and try but no result in fostering any sexual or romantic attraction to men. No love no romantic feelings regardless if it’s a good man or otherwise. It’s also over and done with upon lesbian discovery.
-Do not have sexual fantasises about men. Only have sexual fantasises about women or revolving around women.
-If you hand in two perfect male and female beings (Fully ideal in your eyes), and ask me to choose one, I’ll choose the woman. If you give me choices, I will still reject the perfect man. Cause am a lesbian.

Real non-goldstars did detect “hidden bisexuality”. The so called “gold/platinum stars” suddenly waking up one day and desiring men.

This is because there is a difference between self-awareness and making a commitment to women based on attraction and some people who have hidden confusion, dissonance, trauma and masking it under celibacy, false repulsion to men which make them look like “goldstars” or they calling themselves “goldstars”.
Are you this anon?: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1785&sid=4afa9ddaa2 ... 0#p3571051

You are the Serbian silver star?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I also wanted to say that I wish people will not dislike all non-goldstars so badly.

-Even if they don’t like sex, they fantasise about ideal sexual scenarios about men (Fantasise about men touching them or they touching men).
-Even if they don’t want sex, they can feel love, attraction, the romance things that you can feel when in a relationship with a man.
-If you hand them the perfect man (full ideal in her eyes) on a silver platter and ask them to choose only 1, between the perfect woman or perfect man. They won’t be able to make a choice or they will choose the man. And if you give them choices, they will definitely include the perfect man.

-Try and try but no result in fostering any sexual or romantic attraction to men. No love no romantic feelings regardless if it’s a good man or otherwise. It’s also over and done with upon lesbian discovery.
-Do not have sexual fantasises about men. Only have sexual fantasises about women or revolving around women.
-If you hand in two perfect male and female beings (Fully ideal in your eyes), and ask me to choose one, I’ll choose the woman. If you give me choices, I will still reject the perfect man. Cause am a lesbian.

Real non-goldstars did detect “hidden bisexuality”. The so called “gold/platinum stars” suddenly waking up one day and desiring men.

This is because there is a difference between self-awareness and making a commitment to women based on attraction and some people who have hidden confusion, dissonance, trauma and masking it under celibacy, false repulsion to men which make them look like “goldstars” or they calling themselves “goldstars”.
Why do "real" non-goldstars lack innate sexual repulsion to males? Is it is something in their brains that make them lack that instinctive disgust and nausea towards guys unlike gold stars which tend to have them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
24 Jul 2021, 00:33
Yeah i was 18 when i had my experience with a guy,and i remember thinking "is this supposed to be sex" .i can honestly say i did not enjoy it so no idea why some people here on l chat keep telling me i am bi :rofl:
Preach. This is exactly why I occasionally ck this paranoid thread, for the yucks on how hard self proclaimed GS insist on defining the experience of some lesbians like yourself. Endless GS efforts to pigeon hole who they insist is lesbian as opposed to letting lesbians self identify as such.
GSs seem to be endlessly obsessed with women who have messed with them and unforgiving of all then who do not fit their narrow box.......
OK GSs, have at it. :handbags: :nails: :rofl:
You must have really misunderstood my post because you're one of the bisluts I'm talking about. Back to manfucking with you :byewhore:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 12:41
Guest wrote:

Why do "real" non-goldstars lack innate sexual repulsion to males? Is it is something in their brains that make them lack that instinctive disgust and nausea towards guys unlike gold stars which tend to have them?
This is all bisexual bullshit. Non-goldstar lesbian is an oxymoron because lesbians don't fuck men. I don't know why that's hard to understand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 22:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is all bisexual bullshit. Non-goldstar lesbian is an oxymoron because lesbians don't fuck men. I don't know why that's hard to understand.
Ok so how come prisons are so full of gay sex??? You see things as black and white

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 22:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ok so how come prisons are so full of gay sex??? You see things as black and white
Bisexuality is more common then people like to acknowledge especially in men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA. Agreed with you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 08:06
Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 06:40
You make lesbians sound like some kind of ideology,you live in a dreamworld wake up .Each person has their situation,are you saying if a woman was married to a man she can not be lesbian? Who are you to say so ? Maybe she always knew who she was but didn’t want to accept it…like some lesbians come from conservative places.
One can also never have slept with a guy and still be bisexual/straight
Why is it always the same arguments?
- Nothing that was said here is an "ideology" and we arent the ones who say so we are following the definition of what a lesbian is: a woman (female) exclusively attracted to other women (females). If you sleep with men or with a man a bunch of times, you show signs of attraction, period. Straight men dont sleep with men either to know they are straight and you would call a man that slept with another man straight would you?
- I this thread and I personally heard multiple women from conservative countries and/or Asia tell us/me that they are Goldstars/Platinumstars. So no living in a conservative country is not an excuse to sleep with men or even marry one.
- If a woman was able to go through a time of fucking men, cause she cant accept that she also has attractions towards women, she cant accept that shes bisexual. As seen that is a common thing for bis, they wanna be anything but bi.
- The end all be all is not sleeping with a man and gold/platinumstars are not privileged. If you are pressured by people you know you can just say: i dont like the boys that are at my school, make up an internet boyfriend, get a male friend to pose as your bf, use religion as a coop out and say you are waiting for the one and so on and so on.
- Bisexuality isnt bad and i wish the bi community would grow a spine and start encouraging their people to be proud bis. I'm sorry marrying a man and then coming out as a "lesbian" is prime selfhating bisexual behavior.
×××××10000000, louder please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think real lesbians (aka goldstar/platinum lesbians) used to give non-goldstars (aka bisexuals) the benefit of the doubt because of the BS concept called comphet (which was created by a political lesbian by the way) that was being promoted heavily in the "lesbian" community. But when the "lesbian" community (which consist of mostly non-goldstars) starting bending over forwards (not a typo) to validate "transbians" (even with intact penises and balls) and threaten and attack anyone who did not validate these males, more and more goldstar/platinum lesbians had a wakeup call and realized that if males can call themselves lesbians, then any woman could falsely claim to be lesbian when she's not. Just because a non-goldstar insists she's a lesbian doesn't mean she is one just like males insisting they are lesbians doesn't make them lesbians. Unfortunately, most non-goldstars will continue to call themselves lesbians just like "transbians" won't stop calling themselves lesbians no matter how much some goldstar/platinum lesbians call them out on their BS. The lesbian community has become a joke because of them and I believe that's one of the reasons why people especially men have never taken lesbians seriously. Non-goldstars are very hypocritical. They will claim that lesbians don't have sex with males when males try to hit on them (while claiming to be lesbians) but in the same breath say that it is normal/valid/okay for lesbians to have had sex with males before accepting or discovering their lesbianism. These bisexuals with a preference for females have hijacked the word lesbian. There shouldn't even be the word goldstar/platinum lesbian because the word lesbian should have meant only goldstar/platinum lesbians from the beginning.
[/quote]

I love this post . I do hope you're a reguIar guest here. I'm so sick and tired of them.Our sexuality and label is contantly interrogated because we've never been with men.Why can’t we just be? Their hatred against lesbians for not giving d--- a go and the latter are people sucked into the lesbophobic echo-chamber of the queer community and in most cases have never even met a gold star lesbian/real homosexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2021, 22:28
Anti-goldstars keep accusing us of shit like judging women for their purity, thinking that women are tainted for fucking men, judging them as "bad" lesbians, etc. but none of that is the point at all. I don't give a fuck if a woman has slept with men before -- it doesn't make her dirty, bad, or tainted, but it does mean that she's not a lesbian. It's not about being a "bad" or a "good" lesbian -- either you are a lesbian or you are not. I don't judge anyone for whom they've slept with, but I WILL judge them if they're parading around calling themselves "lesbians" when they're not. Lesbians don't fuck men, lesbians don't marry men, lesbians don't have 10 years of man-fucking in their pasts. This is not at all a commentary on someone's "purity" or whatever, and accusing us of shit like that is totally side-stepping the actual point. "Non-goldstars" are not lesbians, and there's nothing wrong with an actual lesbian wanting to be with a fellow actual lesbian.
It's crystal clear anti goldstars are Insecure,Lesbophobic,Homophobic and very Uneducated of what the LESBIAN word mean or maybe they have an agenda? No matter what they say, real homosexual exists! If men forced themselves it's called RAPE bitches.....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://regina-geourge.tumblr.com/post/ ... -out-as-bi
And nobody is suprised :nails:
Does anyone have the original post of her's, i wanna shove this in the face of anyone that comes onto me and other lesbians with that masterdoc again.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 12:17
Guest wrote:
Anti-goldstars keep accusing us of shit like judging women for their purity, thinking that women are tainted for fucking men, judging them as "bad" lesbians, etc. but none of that is the point at all. I don't give a fuck if a woman has slept with men before -- it doesn't make her dirty, bad, or tainted, but it does mean that she's not a lesbian. It's not about being a "bad" or a "good" lesbian -- either you are a lesbian or you are not. I don't judge anyone for whom they've slept with, but I WILL judge them if they're parading around calling themselves "lesbians" when they're not. Lesbians don't fuck men, lesbians don't marry men, lesbians don't have 10 years of man-fucking in their pasts. This is not at all a commentary on someone's "purity" or whatever, and accusing us of shit like that is totally side-stepping the actual point. "Non-goldstars" are not lesbians, and there's nothing wrong with an actual lesbian wanting to be with a fellow actual lesbian.
It's crystal clear anti goldstars are Insecure,Lesbophobic,Homophobic and very Uneducated of what the LESBIAN word mean or maybe they have an agenda? No matter what they say, real homosexual exists! If men forced themselves it's called RAPE bitches.....
Nope, OP is judging women for being lesbian even if it doesn't fit with your NARROW definition of lesbian. Get over yourselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 16:37
Does anyone have the original post of her's, i wanna shove this in the face of anyone that comes onto me and other lesbians with that masterdoc again.
You know, I just thought of something. While the masterdoc did go viral in comparison to a lot of other lesbian/bisexual related stuff, the only people that this doc seem to be really popular with are LGBTQ young and supportive types, married "latebloomer" women and some of the feminism crowd. Like I don't really see a lot of normie lesbians or even bisexuals give a damm about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 16:49
Guest wrote:
You know, I just thought of something. While the masterdoc did go viral in comparison to a lot of other lesbian/bisexual related stuff, the only people that this doc seem to be really popular with are LGBTQ young and supportive types, married "latebloomer" women and some of the feminism crowd. Like I don't really see a lot of normie lesbians or even bisexuals give a damm about it.
Real lesbian obviously know its bullshit and decent bisexuals know its basically trying to explain the bi away and therefore bullshit to them too. Young lesbians need to be protected by us and young bisexuals need to be told that this is bullshit and you should be proud to be bi. If you think there arent many who love and spread that masterdoc or comphet in general, girl i have news for you the are everywhere, it has become the fakebian excuse number one in recent years, everyonw is a "latebloomer" now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 12:17
Guest wrote:
Nope, OP is judging women for being lesbian even if it doesn't fit with your NARROW definition of lesbian. Get over yourselves.
Da. Learn how to read.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 16:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Real lesbian obviously know its bullshit and decent bisexuals know its basically trying to explain the bi away and therefore bullshit to them too. Young lesbians need to be protected by us and young bisexuals need to be told that this is bullshit and you should be proud to be bi. If you think there arent many who love and spread that masterdoc or comphet in general, girl i have news for you the are everywhere, it has become the fakebian excuse number one in recent years, everyonw is a "latebloomer" now.
What do you mean? Technically, there is nothing wrong with an actual lesbian reading the "masterdoc". A lesbian is supposed to be calling herself a lesbian. Or are you seriously trying to say that a lesbian is supposed to be calling herself bisexual or straight? The problem is non-lesbians, aka especially bisexuals who are highly attracted to men and unhappy straight women being misled to envision themselves as lesbians, is it not? So, then brings the question who is really reading these things and who are not. I was pointing that ring-fencing the actual demographics who are drawn these things could prove useful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 20:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What do you mean? Technically, there is nothing wrong with an actual lesbian reading the "masterdoc". A lesbian is supposed to be calling herself a lesbian. Or are you seriously trying to say that a lesbian is supposed to be calling herself bisexual or straight? The problem is non-lesbians, aka especially bisexuals who are highly attracted to men and unhappy straight women being misled to envision themselves as lesbians, is it not? So, then brings the question who is really reading these things and who are not. I was pointing that ring-fencing the actual demographics who are drawn these things could prove useful.
What was not understandable about what i said? Young lesbians need our support against the comphet/latebloomers, NOT because of the masterdoc it self, since any real lebian reading it knows its bs, but against the comphet/latebloomers that constantly harrass goldstars and young lesbians. Exposing and denying this comphet bs, gives young and other lesbians the ammo they might need against these fakebians.
Lots of people read it, on the one hand young lesbians get harassed by trannies to like their d--- and on the other hand they will get shit on bisexuals in GC spaces that belive being a lesbian is a choice and its all just comphet bla bla.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wow are the comphet fauxbians/"latebloomers" having a mental breakdown over this? That their prophet is no longer a "lesbian" lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 22:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What was not understandable about what i said? Young lesbians need our support against the comphet/latebloomers, NOT because of the masterdoc it self, since any real lebian reading it knows its bs, but against the comphet/latebloomers that constantly harrass goldstars and young lesbians. Exposing and denying this comphet bs, gives young and other lesbians the ammo they might need against these fakebians.
Lots of people read it, on the one hand young lesbians get harassed by trannies to like their d--- and on the other hand they will get shit on bisexuals in GC spaces that belive being a lesbian is a choice and its all just comphet bla bla.
Just listen to yourself, it's like you're preparing for a world war 3. It must be a mental illness of some sort when people think they are surrounded by enemies all around https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_complex

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 20:16
Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 22:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just listen to yourself, it's like you're preparing for a world war 3. It must be a mental illness of some sort when people think they are surrounded by enemies all around https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_complex
Da
Go to shybi bislut, sorry your hero came out as bi as well :byewhore:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is this masterdoc thing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 20:58
It is about "comphet". Similar to what was written by Adrienne Rich I believe.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 04:57
Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 20:58
It is about "comphet". Similar to what was written by Adrienne Rich I believe.
What does that have to do with a subset of lesbians discounting another subset of lesbians?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lesbians do not date or sleep with men, no matter how much men forced themselves. Even in religious communities, homosexuals just live a life of celibacy because they arent attracted to the opposite sex and never will be.A lesbian can not consent to sex with a men. Ever. They are homosexual and would never willingly have sex with a man.Lesbians do not need to have sex with men to know they don’t like it. Why is this so hard to understand?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 03:46
Lesbians do not date or sleep with men, no matter how much men forced themselves. Even in religious communities, homosexuals just live a life of celibacy because they arent attracted to the opposite sex and never will be.A lesbian can not consent to sex with a men. Ever. They are homosexual and would never willingly have sex with a man.Lesbians do not need to have sex with men to know they don’t like it. Why is this so hard to understand?
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just browsed the late bloomer lesbians subreddit for the first time and I am so insulted. I cant believe these women have the nerve to believe they are lesbians when most of them are still married to dudes and 'scared to lose him' or some shit. theyre so up their own asses. I believe silverstar women are slightly bisexual, but they dont bother me that much. But these late bloomers just sicken me to my core. How do they not realise how dumb they sound? And of course many of the posts are from TIMs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Some lesbians hate being gay and they want to fix themselves and they probably hope that sleeping with a guy would magically turn them straight. And they don't want to do celibacy, they want a normie life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Found the "lesbian masterdoc" worshipper ^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Some lesbians hate being gay and they want to fix themselves and they probably hope that sleeping with a guy would magically turn them straight. And they don't want to do celibacy, they want a normie life.
I typically don't agree with what Goldstars have to say, but I will tell you right now, that women like that are sometimes in my opinion, not fucking gay for the most part. If you think being with a man is free and easy where you just sit there like a queen and be fanned with pond fronds, you are joking. The key thing heterosexuality has to offer is looking "normal" to the masses. Other than that, there is no huge better between the two sexes, it's all a matter of whom you are attracted to.

You see, whoever you are actually attracted to, you will always find yourselves happier with them (romantically). You will be more accepting to them. Everything is not too bad or is alright. You will also be able to go as far as swim in their shit because that's what attraction is. If you are that upset at the thought of being gay, I don't know, maybe you aren't really as gay as you think you are. Maybe women like that should go seek gay conversion therapy and go back to being straight.

I don't know about you, but I'm actually comfortable with being gay, despite things like the gay population being smaller. Because the alternative would have even more negative impact on what I want in my life. This is because I'm attracted to women and not to men. Chaching!

To be fair, there are also some women who scapegoat the bad things in their life as the fault of being gay. I do encourage these women to take a look inwards, and fix the things you don't like about yourself instead of blaming it on being gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The only lesbian masterdoc any questioning gal would ever need would be something like this:

Have you ever in your life been sexually attracted to or wanted to sleep with a man before? If the answer is yes, you’re not a lesbian. If the answer is no, you’re a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 19:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I typically don't agree with what Goldstars have to say, but I will tell you right now, that women like that are sometimes in my opinion, not fucking gay for the most part. If you think being with a man is free and easy where you just sit there like a queen and be fanned with pond fronds, you are joking. The key thing heterosexuality has to offer is looking "normal" to the masses. Other than that, there is no huge better between the two sexes, it's all a matter of whom you are attracted to.

You see, whoever you are actually attracted to, you will always find yourselves happier with them (romantically). You will be more accepting to them. Everything is not too bad or is alright. You will also be able to go as far as swim in their shit because that's what attraction is. If you are that upset at the thought of being gay, I don't know, maybe you aren't really as gay as you think you are. Maybe women like that should go seek gay conversion therapy and go back to being straight.

I don't know about you, but I'm actually comfortable with being gay, despite things like the gay population being smaller. Because the alternative would have even more negative impact on what I want in my life. This is because I'm attracted to women and not to men. Chaching!

To be fair, there are also some women who scapegoat the bad things in their life as the fault of being gay. I do encourage these women to take a look inwards, and fix the things you don't like about yourself instead of blaming it on being gay.
If they are not gay how comes they can't build the happy life with a man? They try to change themselves so much but they fail. If there would be a tiny bit of heterosexuality in those women they could find love with a man.

I've personally never had a dream about having a husband and children, but many girls do, before they even have their sexual awakening. Imagine how their world is crushing down when they discover they are attracted to women. Take into account that they might be also supper homophobic. They just end up hating themselves and their gayness. Sleeping with a man is in a way a "do it yourself" attempt at conversion therapy for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 20:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If they are not gay how comes they can't build the happy life with a man? They try to change themselves so much but they fail. If there would be a tiny bit of heterosexuality in those women they could find love with a man.

I've personally never had a dream about having a husband and children, but many girls do, before they even have their sexual awakening. Imagine how their world is crushing down when they discover they are attracted to women. Take into account that they might be also supper homophobic. They just end up hating themselves and their gayness. Sleeping with a man is in a way a "do it yourself" attempt at conversion therapy for them.
If they are fantasizing, dreaming and finding that life would be good with a husband and kids, they are not gay. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 21:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If they are fantasizing, dreaming and finding that life would be good with a husband and kids, they are not gay. =_=
They just want to be normal. Some people are obsessed with normalcy and they want to be successful and other people to be jealous of their achievements in life. They are perfectionists and being a lesbians is still not considered cool.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Only straight and bi girls fantasize about having a husband 💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 21:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They just want to be normal. Some people are obsessed with normalcy and they want to be successful and other people to be jealous of their achievements in life. They are perfectionists and being a lesbians is still not considered cool.
Da. No lesbian fantasize about having a husband, you creep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 15:45
I just browsed the late bloomer lesbians subreddit for the first time and I am so insulted. I cant believe these women have the nerve to believe they are lesbians when most of them are still married to dudes and 'scared to lose him' or some shit. theyre so up their own asses. I believe silverstar women are slightly bisexual, but they dont bother me that much. But these late bloomers just sicken me to my core. How do they not realise how dumb they sound? And of course many of the posts are from TIMs.
I haven't looked at that subreddit in probably about a year, but I'm sure it's the same now as it was then, and it's an incredibly pathetic (and infuriating) place. These women (and men since TIMs do post there too, like you said) just sit around and pat each other on the backs, encouraging each other to falsely call themselves lesbians. It's such an echo chamber. They all worship that ridiculous "masterdoc" which was written by a fellow non-lesbian. They act like it's this incredibly important, infallible resource, but really it's just an offensive 'how-to' manual for pretending to be a lesbian.

I don't know how these women aren't embarrassed to call themselves "lesbians" when most of them were/are married to men (and/or have dated and fucked men for decades). Like jesus, if you can't bring yourself to respect lesbians, at least have some self-respect and quit lying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 21:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Only straight and bi girls fantasize about having a husband 💀
DA x2. Personally I can certainly believe that self-hating lesbians might wish that they were straight (because they think that'd make their lives easier), but anyone who sits around fantasizing about having a husband is not a lesbian.

Also, there are plenty of self-hating lesbians who don't like being gay or at least struggled with accepting it at first but still didn't fuck men. It's not like figuring out that you're a lesbian is somehow way easier for goldstars -- plenty of us had our struggles and difficulties with it as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 19:44
The only lesbian masterdoc any questioning gal would ever need would be something like this:

Have you ever in your life been sexually attracted to or wanted to sleep with a man before? If the answer is yes, you’re not a lesbian. If the answer is no, you’re a lesbian.
x2.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 21:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Which planet do you live in? All the attractive and stably attached lesbians, and those with good careers and even kids on the way, are enjoying living life the way that they want and they get a lot of adoration from the both the community and even outside of it in general. So cut the bullshit about perfectionism. No perfect lesbian woman is caring what opinionated straight uglies (or even LGB) who are likely jealous of their life think about them. They may wish to protect their careers/reputation, but it's not the same thing as caring on a personal level. Most 9/10 looking straight people also aren't caring that much about the business of gay people.

You should kindly stop twisting things and admit that these women aren't gay. This is why they act like it's the end of the world that they are gay. They simply can't imagine life with a woman. A whole bunch of excuses about the world not looking at you normally. Except nobody needs that much validation to live. But of course, if you are not gay, getting attached to a woman is a very miserable proposition. Or if you are a flop, then what that villager neighbor next door thinks is oh so very important.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

🤮🤮penises are repulsive, I dont want them anywhere near me or the girl I'm dating.I can't get past the d--- thing, its too gross🤮🤮

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 09:18
🤮🤮penises are repulsive, I dont want them anywhere near me or the girl I'm dating.I can't get past the d--- thing, its too gross🤮🤮
Your feelings are a bit too strong. Lesbians are neutral about penises because they just not interested. Imo you are slightly bisexual. If you hate something soo much ,you probably kind of like it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 10:11
Guest wrote:
Your feelings are a bit too strong. Lesbians are neutral about penises because they just not interested. Imo you are slightly bisexual. If you hate something soo much ,you probably kind of like it.
Tranny spotted. :mask:
Kind fuck back to your trans land. Gaslighting tactics don’t work. You think others don’t know the meaning of being neutral? Being neutral means finding something acceptable and willing to include it. Do you say the same thing to a straight man who finds touching another man gross? Bisexuals will of course find d--- neutral, because they want it as an option.

Lesbians being repulsed is what keeps them exclusive to women and never dating men. Sorry that you need such validation. You should question yourself why.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 10:48
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tranny spotted. :mask:
Kind fuck back to your trans land. Gaslighting tactics don’t work. You think others don’t know the meaning of being neutral? Being neutral means finding something acceptable and willing to include it. Do you say the same thing to a straight man who finds touching another man gross? Bisexuals will of course find d--- neutral, because they want it as an option.

Lesbians being repulsed is what keeps them exclusive to women and never dating men. Sorry that you need such validation. You should question yourself why.
Im not a tranny. English is not my first language. Neutral was the wrong word then. I meant it that way , that there is no interest in p----.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. What? Sexually, men are repulsive to us. And by "us", that obviously excludes you bis. We don't need to try it to know that. Lots of straight and bi women have had sex were they felt neutral/bored/whatever about it. Stop confusing bisexual experiences with lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 13:28
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. What? Sexually, men are repulsive to us. And by "us", that obviously excludes you bis. We don't need to try it to know that. Lots of straight and bi women have had sex were they felt neutral/bored/whatever about it. Stop confusing bisexual experiences with lesbians.
Are you r-------? I explained above what i meant with neutral. If you can’t read thats not my fault

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 14:50
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you r-------? I explained above what i meant with neutral. If you can’t read thats not my fault
If you can't understand homosexuality, that's not my fault. And how are you going to call someone the r word when you think being sexually repulsed by something means you're into it.

People like you never say these things to gay men. It's always towards at lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 14:59
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you can't understand homosexuality, that's not my fault. And how are you going to call someone the r word when you think being sexually repulsed by something means you're into it.

People like you never say these things to gay men. It's always towards at lesbians.
Da. You secretly love what you hate...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 15:01
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Da. You secretly love what you hate...
You must love conversion therapy then.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ofc its normal to feel repulsed. As a lesbian i just find it suspicious if someone talks about p---- all the time and acts childish about men. Their reaction about men was just too strong. I experienced enough of those girls, that later dated men. All of the sudden they were not lesbian anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 15:09
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Ofc its normal to feel repulsed. As a lesbian i just find it suspicious if someone talks about p---- all the time and acts childish about men. Their reaction about men was just too strong. I experienced enough of those girls, that later dated men. All of the sudden they were not lesbian anymore.
All the time? Can you link me all the other posts from that anon?