Goldstar/platinum Star Appreciation Thread

Reactions:

Re: Goldstar/platinum Star Appreciation Thread

Post by Guest »

I don't think you understand what 100% means. And. Why are you still on a lesbian forum?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2021, 23:29
I don't think you understand what 100% means. And. Why are you still on a lesbian forum?
Those are not my words i just copied from a text a gay man wrote

i am a lesbian relax

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2021, 23:35
Guest wrote:

i am a lesbian relax
Okay "how do you do fellow lesbians".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

claiming that lesbians can have sex with men and comparing homosexuality to choices that anyone can make?

:fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2021, 22:55
Wtf. You are comparing something minor like cigarette to something very serious and intimate like sex with someone you don't feel attracted to. That's almost like apples and oranges.
This. These bisexuals don't understand homosexuality, so they compare our innate sexual orientation to choices. Like smoking cigarettes or pursing a certain career. The homophobic bis will never understand. Also how ironic that bi is complaining about confused bis going to bi spaces, yet they are constantly in lesbian spaces.
SA. Yup. They think homosexuality is a choice. Indeed, that bi is a fucking hypocrite. She should leave the l'chat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

i am a lesbian relax
DA. Are you a fauxbian or a goldstar?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2021, 23:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

i am a lesbian relax
DA. Are you a fauxbian or a goldstar?
DA don't expect that anon to answer honestly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just because you was weak and you managed to put a real d*ck inside your vag that doesn’t mean that a real homosexual need to do that to know that they were lesbians , many of those real lesbians would rather die than fuck a man

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2021, 23:58
Just because you was weak and you managed to put a real d*ck inside your vag that doesn’t mean that a real homosexual need to do that to know that they were lesbians , many of those real lesbians would rather die than fuck a man
x2. This 100%. Rather kill myself that fuck a scrote.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 00:06
Guest wrote:
and that she said about some “gay “ dudes having sex with multiple women . I know one of those “gay” men and he fucked a lots of women had 2 kids with different women and then he’s magically gay haha that’s a fucking bi liar 😂
that man can scream 1000000000x that he is “GAY” that I do not believe that, NO way a real homosexual man should fuck a woman I have seen gay men saying that female genitalia is disgusting , they should never touch a vagina or have sex with one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 00:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
and that she said about some “gay “ dudes having sex with multiple women . I know one of those “gay” men and he fucked a lots of women had 2 kids with different women and then he’s magically gay haha that’s a fucking bi liar 😂
that man can scream 1000000000x that he is “GAY” that I do not believe that, NO way a real homosexual man should fuck a woman I have seen gay men saying that female genitalia is disgusting , they should never touch a vagina or have sex with one.
Lol you are pathetic ,they *should * not yet many do and still they are seen as gay and nobody cares what you think

Sexuality is fluid for most people ,i know a lesbian (goldstar) who at the age of 35 got married to a man

I also know a woman (straight) who after her husband died got together with a woman at the age of 50

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh, my God, we're social monkeys. If society puts pressure on you, sometimes you will do anything to adjust. This does not make you not a lesbian, it makes you a fool who believes that if you are patient and allow it, everything will be okay. People do a lot of things that they don't want to do. And then they spend years convincing themselves that everything is fine.
If you are honest with yourself( and you will not), you will easily find what you have done, without having to do it. College that your parents wanted, smiling at your aunt, whom you can't stand, moving to a city that you don't like, but your partner likes it. .

And when this mechanism meets internal homophobia, you find yourself on a date with a man. I did that at the age of 15 to 20, because my friends were dating guys, and I wanted to be like them. I wanted to be "normal". I think that being a lesbian is disgusting and that I'm not like that and that I'd rather kill myself than touch a woman.

The only reason why I have never slept with a man, and I did not force myself to do that, is because my mother said all my childhood "it's only nice when you are hugged and kissed, but sex with a man is terrible." It was already disgusting to me at the moment of the kiss, and I decided that I would not continue. And damn, I was just a kid who didn't know anything about sex, about feeling attracted, because I thought, "well, I'm not sick, I probably like him." I didn't know any lesbians(even bisexuals, even women who at least kissed a woman), I only saw them in the movies. It was a terrible time.
At the same time, I fell in love with women, with my best friend initially, needless to say that she was the most straight of all the straight ones. I knew that I liked women and spent a lot of time convincing myself that this was not the case. If you tell yourself this constantly, you start to believe. It wasn't until I met my first girlfriend that it was finally a brain explosion. Oh, my God, how wonderful it was to finally feel like myself.

And I look at you guys, you don't know anything about a person, sometimes to admit that you are a lesbian there is so much pain and blood, such a self-destructive experience, and you call them bisexuals. I understand that you are infuriated by a woman who always sleeps with men and says "I'm a lesbian" and then goes and fucks another man, this also infuriates me. I understand the point why you want to fuck only gold stars, for me it is not important in a woman, but I understand. It is the business of every person with whom to have sex. But damn, the moment that you call bisexuals everyone who just had sex with a man. Don't do that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 05:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol you are pathetic ,they *should * not yet many do and still they are seen as gay and nobody cares what you think

Sexuality is fluid for most people ,i know a lesbian (goldstar) who at the age of 35 got married to a man

I also know a woman (straight) who after her husband died got together with a woman at the age of 50
Just to add,this goldstar was more bisexual than any lesbian who had sex with a man.she just for different reaons did not try to date any man before 35

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

College that your parents wanted, smiling at your aunt, whom you can't stand, moving to a city that you don't like, but your partner likes it. .
How is any of that comparable to an innate sexual orientation? What an idiot.

My friends have always dated men, my parents are homophobic, and never met a gay person growing up. You think you're special? Try pagecatching and read the comments posted by goldstars living in homophobic countries. We're all sick and tired of hearing your bullshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. What are you doing in this forum? Go to shybi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 05:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just to add,this goldstar was more bisexual than any lesbian who had sex with a man.she just for different reaons did not try to date any man before 35
And there you go, full on admitting you are homophobic. "Sexuality is fluid" was originally only about bisexuals who change preferences. Homosexuality didn't change for gay men and lesbians, so enough with the "fluid" nonsense.
You are straight up admitting you believe lesbians can become attracted to men. Again, you are homophobic. This is why bisexuals shouldn't be in lesbian spaces.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 06:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And there you go, full on admitting you are homophobic. "Sexuality is fluid" was originally only about bisexuals who change preferences. Homosexuality didn't change for gay men and lesbians, so enough with the "fluid" nonsense.
You are straight up admitting you believe lesbians can become attracted to men. Again, you are homophobic. This is why bisexuals shouldn't be in lesbian spaces.
No read again

I am just saying the sex does not mean much a woman can be bi and only been with women till 35 then with a man

Up to 35 you would have thought she is goldstar lesbian when she in reality is bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Having had sex with a man doesnt make you bi or straight one can have sex with men and still hate it,be disgusted and all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 06:07
Having had sex with a man doesnt make you bi or straight one can have sex with men and still hate it,be disgusted and all
Do you know how many bisexuals, even straight women, who have had terrible sex that they hated? Even felt disgusted by? Too many. That doesn't make them lesbians.

What's also disgusting is you trying to force your homophobic ideas onto lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 06:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No read again

I am just saying the sex does not mean much a woman can be bi and only been with women till 35 then with a man

Up to 35 you would have thought she is goldstar lesbian when she in reality is bi
Your lesbophobia was loud and clear. And you said she didn't want to date men for different reasons, not because she was a lesbian. So no, I would still think she's bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anti goldstars always show their true colors without fail. They can backtrack all they want, but their statements are enough proof about how they view homosexuality.

"Sexuality is fluid" :rofl: what's next? Directly quote from that "lesbian masterdoc" that was written by a bisexual?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 06:13
Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 06:07
Do you know how many bisexuals, even straight women, who have had terrible sex that they hated? Even felt disgusted by? Too many. That doesn't make them lesbians.

What's also disgusting is you trying to force your homophobic ideas onto lesbians.
x2 Bis/fauxbians should be banned from here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 06:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No read again

Your lesbophobia was loud and clear. And you said she didn't want to date men for different reasons, not because she was a lesbian. So no, I would still think she's bi.
No you are missing the point i was saying sex doesnt always show much

Because when she was 25 she was a goldstar lesbian while i was a lesbian who once had sex with a man.now few years later she is married to a man while I am still with a woman.and I am still less gay?lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 05:55
College that your parents wanted, smiling at your aunt, whom you can't stand, moving to a city that you don't like, but your partner likes it. .

My friends have always dated men, my parents are homophobic, and never met a gay person growing up. You think you're special? Try pagecatching and read the comments posted by goldstars living in homophobic countries. We're all sick and tired of hearing your bullshit.
It doesn't matter what examples I give you. Do you know what a survivor's mistake is ? The fact that someone in conservative countries was able to fight this does not even mean that you could fight it if you were in their place. I know that if I were in a Muslim country and if I got married without my consent, then no one would care about my opinion anymore. You're just victimblamers. And very toxic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 06:31
Guest wrote:

It doesn't matter what examples I give you. Do you know what a survivor's mistake is ? The fact that someone in conservative countries was able to fight this does not even mean that you could fight it if you were in their place. I know that if I were in a Muslim country and if I got married without my consent, then no one would care about my opinion anymore. You're just victimblamers. And very toxic.
Oh please go on, tell me my own life story. again. Learn to pagecatch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 06:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No read again

Because when she was 25 she was a goldstar lesbian while i was a lesbian who once had sex with a man.now few years later she is married to a man while I am still with a woman.and I am still less gay?lol
DA. The question is why do slept with a dude in the first place?

Are you the Serbian user?

You and her both are both bisexuals, none of you are lesbian. Now leave this thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No read again

There's no such thing as less gay. And with you spewing "sexuality is fluid" and thinking that a lesbian can have sex with a man it's nothing. Yeah, both of you are bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 06:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No read again

You and her both are both bisexuals, none of you are lesbian. Now leave this thread.
She is bi and I am not .period

If you stop saying we are bi we will leave :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 06:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No read again

DA. Okay, you are sexually fluid. Now bye.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 06:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No read again

If you aren't bi, why do you slept with a male? Don't give excuses like your family pressured you, you feel the need to be straight to live, im too young and stupid, blah blah blah... Tell me the real reason why you fuck a dude if you are really a "lesbian".

Sorry but you are not less bi than her. Im sure she will eventually return to women and you will eventually return to a dude.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 06:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Aha. I can say that now, if I see that a woman says the word gold star or describes herself like this, I will just run away. And in general, I will not tell anyone that I am also a gold star, I will pretend that I am not familiar with the term.
Because most of all it is similar to the theme with mudbloods in Harry Potter. And it's scary.

In fact, all the gold stars do is throw shit at all the other lesbians. For no reason at all. And for me, the most terrible moment is that you can really meet a woman and she has such problems with her head, and there is no badge on her that she is like this. You can even start dating her.
You tell me, are you on the first date saying that it's important to you who slept with whom a hundred years ago, or are you hiding it until the conversation touches on this particular moment?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 06:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Aha. I can say that now, if I see that a woman says the word gold star or describes herself like this, I will just run away. And in general, I will not tell anyone that I am also a gold star, I will pretend that I am not familiar with the term.
Because most of all it is similar to the theme with mudbloods in Harry Potter. And it's scary.

In fact, all the gold stars do is throw shit at all the other lesbians. For no reason at all. And for me, the most terrible moment is that you can really meet a woman and she has such problems with her head, and there is no badge on her that she is like this. You can even start dating her.
You tell me, are you on the first date saying that it's important to you who slept with whom a hundred years ago, or are you hiding it until the conversation touches on this particular moment?
DA. So you are a self hating gold star who hated other gold stars? We gold stars don't need self hating anti-gold stars like you.

Go date those fauxbians you love so much and screw off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I used to not know or care about the term goldstar. It was because of people like you I started being proud. You'll use your usual sob story as an excuse, as if no other goldstars have gone through that, or worse. And throw shit at non-lesbians for no reason? Let me know when bisexuals stop taking offense to lesbians because we've never tried sleeping with a man. Me telling others I'm a lesbian should be enough for people to understand I have not and will never sleep with men. And never will I apologize for being a goldstar. Die mad about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

if I see that a woman says the word gold star or describes herself like this, I will just run away.
And yet, here you are. Go run away from here then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 07:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. So you are a self hating gold star who hated other gold stars? We gold stars don't need self hating anti-gold stars like you.

I don't hate myself and I don't hate gold stars. I think that gold stars are cool as a fact. It's cool when a woman immediately knows that she is a lesbian, has never faced social pressure or won it. I believe that in the future, when tolerance increases, there will be more gold stars, because people will lose their inner homophobia and misogyny. I just perfectly understand why some lesbians have tried sex with men and I can't agree that this does not make them lesbians.It's just not true. Just as sex with women does not make straight women bisexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No read again

Da
The fact that you use terms like "less gay" and "sexuality is fluid", is proof enough that you dont understand homosexuality, but you desperately want to be one and think bisexuality is "less then being gay".
Both you and that woman are bisexuals lying, the one that slept with a man later in live had just an easier time fooling the people around her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Dont get our hopes up that you will leave this thread and lesbians in general alone!
Imagine thinking its soooo bad to be bisexual and rather then being your true self you have to call lesbians fucked in the head. If you dont talk to people about their sexual history before sleeping with them, i probably can assume your comments on here are caused by the syphilis reaching your brain?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 07:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't hate myself and I don't hate gold stars. I think that gold stars are cool as a fact. It's cool when a woman immediately knows that she is a lesbian, has never faced social pressure or won it. I believe that in the future, when tolerance increases, there will be more gold stars, because people will lose their inner homophobia and misogyny. I just perfectly understand why some lesbians have tried sex with men and I can't agree that this does not make them lesbians.It's just not true. Just as sex with women does not make straight women bisexual.
Really? I don't believe you. The fact that you bitch about gold stars convinced me you hate yourself snd others.

If that's the case then why are there are shitloads of "lesbians" who have fucked dudes in Western liberal countries which are supposedly to be open, progressive and full of tolerance?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 07:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I used to not know or care about the term goldstar. It was because of people like you I started being proud. You'll use your usual sob story as an excuse, as if no other goldstars have gone through that, or worse. And throw shit at non-lesbians for no reason? Let me know when bisexuals stop taking offense to lesbians because we've never tried sleeping with a man. Me telling others I'm a lesbian should be enough for people to understand I have not and will never sleep with men. And never will I apologize for being a goldstar. Die mad about it.
If having sex with a man, you could become a bisexual, then the conversion therapy would work. Or correctional rape. The joke is that they don't take offense at you not because you are a gold star, but because you put labels on other people and call them bisexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 07:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If having sex with a man, you could become a bisexual, then the conversion therapy would work. Or correctional rape. The joke is that they don't take offense at you not because you are a gold star, but because you put labels on other people and call them bisexual.
Stop right there and answer me this. Do you seriously believe sex and rape are the same?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 07:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Really? I don't believe you. The fact that you bitch about gold stars convinced me you hate yourself snd others.

If that's the case then why are there are shitloads of "lesbians" who have fucked dudes in Western liberal countries which are supposedly to be open, progressive and full of tolerance?
Finally, a good question. I think first of all because there is still a lot of homophobia in progressive countries, no matter what anyone says there. Even racism still exists, although in the United States, for example, slavery was abolished 150 years ago. Gay marriage was allowed during the Obama term. Society is changing faster, but not so fast. I think in 100 years it will be hard to find a lesbian who has slept with a man, and not vice versa. And in conservative countries now, as in the United States in 1950, were there many gold stars then? These homophobic people can move to other countries, they move with their own system of views, this also affects society. Women wear hijabs in Europe, some of them like it, and someone not just can't take it off because they are in Europe, but culturally they are still in their own country.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This person is one of the LGBTQ+ tard crew 🤡, those who always says “love is love “ “gender don’t care “ “ I love the people not their genitals “ “sexuality is fluid “ 🤢they scream biphobia and transphobia in everywhere , those lesbians of the LGBTQ++ are the defenders of bisexuals and their ex men partners etc….

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Again with comparing sex to rape like they're the same... Anti-goldstars are actually the worst. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 07:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Stop right there and answer me this. Do you seriously believe sex and rape are the same?
No, I don't think that's the same thing. It's just that when you read about the motivation of idiots who organized it for their daughters, they answer "it should have helped". The motivation for conversion therapy is the same. And it doesn't work either. You would know how many times I heard from my mother "you just didn't have a good d---, so sleep with a man and forget about your stupidity. You made it all up, there is no such thing as orientation." She's still waiting for me to meet a man. So, I remember how unhappy I was then and I feel sorry for those women who went through this, hated themselves, slept with men, realized that it was all bullshit, sent all this toxic shit in the end, admitted that they were lesbians. And in our community, they faced the same toxic shit only from the other side. I do not dispute that there are bisexuals who are simply infuriating by calling themselves lesbians, while adoring sex with men and men themselves. I'm just saying that sex itself does not affect orientation in any way. And a woman who has had sex with a man can still be a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 07:40
This person is one of the LGBTQ+ tard crew 🤡, those who always says “love is love “ “gender don’t care “ “ I love the people not their genitals “ “sexuality is fluid “ 🤢they scream biphobia and transphobia in everywhere , those lesbians of the LGBTQ++ are the defenders of bisexuals and their ex men partners etc….
No, I don't believe in this shit. I personally have strong preferences in genetalia. I'm just saying that orientation is determined not by sex with someone, but by attraction to this someone. Sex without attraction is possible, but usually a woman who does this to herself is miserable. And I am against kicking someone who has already punished himself. People create such a nightmare with themselves sometimes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 07:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, I don't think that's the same thing. It's just that when you read about the motivation of idiots who organized it for their daughters, they answer "it should have helped". The motivation for conversion therapy is the same. And it doesn't work either. You would know how many times I heard from my mother "you just didn't have a good d---, so sleep with a man and forget about your stupidity. You made it all up, there is no such thing as orientation." She's still waiting for me to meet a man. So, I remember how unhappy I was then and I feel sorry for those women who went through this, hated themselves, slept with men, realized that it was all bullshit, sent all this toxic shit in the end, admitted that they were lesbians. And in our community, they faced the same toxic shit only from the other side. I do not dispute that there are bisexuals who are simply infuriating by calling themselves lesbians, while adoring sex with men and men themselves. I'm just saying that sex itself does not affect orientation in any way. And a woman who has had sex with a man can still be a lesbian.
You really can't stop backtracking, huh?
"If having sex with a man, you could become a bisexual, then the conversion therapy would work. Or correctional rape."
This is what you wrote. That is your "logic". You are disgusting.

And idk how many times I have to say this. It's very common for bisexuals and straight women to have terrible sexual experiences with men and hate it. You think the only infuriating bisexuals are the ones who absolutely love sex with men. No, it also includes bisexuals who hated their shitty experiences and calls themselves "lesbians".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 07:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. What about bisexuals who hated sex with males but call themselves "lesbians"? Because there are also many bisexuals who heavily prefer women and rarely feel any attraction to men to the point that they thought they aren't attract to males at all. Bisexuals is not 50-50 split or 70-30 split in attraction. Being 99% attracted to women and 1% attracted to men does not mean you are a "lesbian". These bisexuals are also more likely to call and identify themselves as "lesbians. I think the majority of these women who fucked males and now call themselves "lesbians" belong to these kinsey 4 or 5 types.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 08:05
Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 07:40
No, I don't believe in this shit. I personally have strong preferences in genetalia. I'm just saying that orientation is determined not by sex with someone, but by attraction to this someone. Sex without attraction is possible, but usually a woman who does this to herself is miserable. And I am against kicking someone who has already punished himself. People create such a nightmare with themselves sometimes.
DA. And there you have it. Wrap it up. This anon finally admitted it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 07:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Finally, a good question. I think first of all because there is still a lot of homophobia in progressive countries, no matter what anyone says there. Even racism still exists, although in the United States, for example, slavery was abolished 150 years ago. Gay marriage was allowed during the Obama term. Society is changing faster, but not so fast. I think in 100 years it will be hard to find a lesbian who has slept with a man, and not vice versa. And in conservative countries now, as in the United States in 1950, were there many gold stars then? These homophobic people can move to other countries, they move with their own system of views, this also affects society. Women wear hijabs in Europe, some of them like it, and someone not just can't take it off because they are in Europe, but culturally they are still in their own country.
You might find it hard to believe but gold stars are the default among lesbians in many conservative homophobic countries where premarital sex is highly looked down upon with disgust and virginity still expected for women and men (it applied less to the latter due to misogynistic double standards) unlike in the USA and many other Western liberal nations where women are expected to be sexually active vearly early while virginity is seen as a sign of being a "loser" or "prude". If women in the West are highly expected to be virgins until marriage and faced consequences for premarital sex, I feel goldstars will be a lot more common there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 08:32
Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 07:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You might find it hard to believe but gold stars are the default among lesbians in many conservative homophobic countries where premarital sex is highly looked down upon with disgust and virginity still expected for women and men (it applied less to the latter due to misogynistic double standards) unlike in the USA and many other Western liberal nations where women are expected to be sexually active vearly early while virginity is seen as a sign of being a "loser" or "prude". If women in the West are highly expected to be virgins until marriage and faced consequences for premarital sex, I feel goldstars will be a lot more common there.
Just proves it has nothing to do with someone’s lesbianism but cultural background ,there are not more lesbians in Saudi arabia than in USA 🇺🇸