Goldstar/platinum Star Appreciation Thread

GUEST_USER
Reactions: 11

Post by GUEST_USER »

I'm a platinum star and I thought I'd dedicate a thread to fellow platinum stars and goldstars. I wonder how many (young) lesbians are goldstars/platinum stars.

Originally posted on 2012-04-14 08:16:00

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I never kissed a boy or forced myself to date one like NEVER! , even thinkin i have very homophobic family ,i always thought it was unnatural for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's a platinum star?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My cousin kissed me when we were 7 years old, I wanted to be platinum star = (

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

goldstar here thank the goddesses

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Virgins are not goldstars, by the way. That disqualifies most of the Lchatters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Virgins are not goldstars, by the way. That disqualifies most of the Lchatters.
Whatever makes you feel better you filthy non gold star.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Virgins are not goldstars, by the way. That disqualifies most of the Lchatters.
I'm a virgin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:What's a platinum star?
same question, in lesbian sense

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What's a platinum star?
same question, in lesbian sense
Platinum star - never kissed a boy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've never even seen a male specimen in real life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I've never even seen a male specimen in real life.
:bowdown: :clap:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:
:bowdown: :clap:
How is life in the nunnery?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok so no Italians, but you're bound to have seen an American one - Neil Armstrong?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:My cousin kissed me when we were 7 years old, I wanted to be platinum star = (
Ew. Wtf is wrong with your cousin?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is bullshit. Loads of lesbians have slept with men because they were confused or felt they had to. Especially in some countries, it is very common. Doesn't make them less gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:This is bullshit. Loads of lesbians have slept with men because they were confused or felt they had to. Especially in some countries, it is very common. Doesn't make them less gay.
Too bad for them, it doesn't mean we can't celebrate the goldstars.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:This is bullshit. Loads of lesbians have slept with men because they were confused or felt they had to. Especially in some countries, it is very common. Doesn't make them less gay.
Ok so you're not a goldstar. Well this thread isn't for you then since you clearly have something against us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm a silver star.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you goldstars ask women if they're a goldstar before you date them? (and no I haven't fucked a guy. I haven't fucked anyone)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'm a silver star.
Lol What's a silver star?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Do you goldstars ask women if they're a goldstar before you date them? (and no I haven't fucked a guy. I haven't fucked anyone)
Most dont but I do, I refuse to date anyone who has fucked or sucked a man cuz yuck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Do you goldstars ask women if they're a goldstar before you date them? (and no I haven't fucked a guy. I haven't fucked anyone)
Most dont but I do, I refuse to date anyone who has fucked or sucked a man cuz yuck.
Ok. No offense, you can be with whoever you choose to be but I personally find that weird. Some of the biggest dykes have slept with men before and I would never question their sexuality. For example: Lea Delaria

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 210

Post by Shelby »

I've never dated nor kissed a man :goldstar:
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ok. No offense, you can be with whoever you choose to be but I personally find that weird. Some of the biggest dykes have slept with men before and I would never question their sexuality. For example: Lea Delaria
Yeah I dont question their sexuality unless they label themselves lesbian and keep fucking men. Im just grossed out by it. Not like Id want to date someone like Ellen or Lea anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sorry but why is she the biggest dyke like you said? Because she is super butch? Let me guess you think feminine lesbians are less lesbians than butches? :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hahaha you guys are so weird!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nobody said it made them less gay. You seem pressed btw. Probably not a gold star.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sorry but why is she the biggest dyke like you said? Because she is super butch? Let me guess you think feminine lesbians are less lesbians than butches? :eyeroll:
The term dyke is a slang noun meaning lesbian; it is also a slang adjective describing things associated with lesbianism. It originated as a homophobic and misogynistic slur for a masculine, butch, tomboyish, or androgynous female

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The term dyke is a slang noun meaning lesbian; it is also a slang adjective describing things associated with lesbianism. It originated as a homophobic and misogynistic slur for a masculine, butch, tomboyish, or androgynous female
OK but i wasnt talking about that. You or OP think if a woman is a butch she is the gayest gay who ever gayed even if she slept with a man. But everyone questions a lesbian who is feminine even if she looks at a man but never slept with one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
OK but i wasnt talking about that. You or OP think if a woman is a butch she is the gayest gay who ever gayed even if she slept with a man. But everyone questions a lesbian who is feminine even if she looks at a man but never slept with one.
Because
a) they look like stereotypical straight woman

b) personal bad experiences, lots feminine bisexuals in the community who give femmes the bad rep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just checking if I have this correct:-
Platinum = never had sex with a man / never kissed a man.
Gold = never had sex with a man
Silver = ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there a bronze star too? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because

b) personal bad experiences, lots feminine bisexuals in the community who give femmes the bad rep.
:fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Is there a bronze star too? :rofl:
And copper star?

How about aluminum star?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Just checking if I have this correct:-
Platinum =  never had sex with a man / never kissed a man.
Gold = never had sex with a man
Silver = ?
Just looked it up. A silver star lesbian is a woman who slept with one man one time and the experience made her realise she was a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You must date a lot then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:I've never dated nor kissed a man  :goldstar:
:$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what if you did... it....but only once? I guess I'm a bronze star lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:what if you did... it....but only once? I guess I'm a bronze star lmao
Nope silver.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because

That's right. Also the idiot outed herself as a butch. Ew.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I've been with my also a gold star gf for 8 years. Before that I didn't fuck around, I'm monogamous and must know the person well to be intimate. That's why no goldstars ever.

Love the assumptions tho, keep licking that cumstained c---.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I've been with my also a gold star gf for 8 years. Before that I didn't fuck around, I'm monogamous and must know the person well to be intimate. That's why no goldstars ever.

Well, I was right, wasn't I? :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What kind of women do you hang with that don't wash their vaginas, especially before sex?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
catlover wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because

That's right. Also the idiot outed herself as a butch. Ew.
Nope, I'm neither butch or femme.
And you have outed yourself as a femme, lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What kind of women do you hang with that don't wash their vaginas, especially before sex?
Once cumstained equals forever filthy. Ain't no bleach getting rid of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ok so you're not a goldstar. Well this thread isn't for you then since you clearly have something against us.
I have something against women being shamed for sleeping with men when they felt they had no choice or were confused. How bad of me if you don't think you are insulting other lesbians then go ahead. Biphobia and transphobia is popular here too. How can we complain about Bad treatment and discrimination and then do it to others?! Ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You have some serious issues.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I have something against women being shamed for sleeping with men when they felt they had no choice or were confused. How bad of me if you don't think you are insulting other lesbians then go ahead. Biphobia and transphobia is popular here too. How can we complain about Bad treatment and discrimination and then do it to others?! Ridiculous.
x1000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So your mom's a cum stained whore? Well aren't you a lovely daughter.