Kehlani

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A thread to discuss our favourite bihet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is her new song about her experience how she left some girl for a man?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Is her new song about her experience how she left some girl for a man?
https://twitter.com/kehlani/status/1083432126765096960?s=21

atentionsekker
Reactions:

Post by atentionsekker »

She is so fake, using the lesbian comunity for her new single, like sis you told us the love of your life was a femme man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does she have a song with male pronouns? It seems she is using lgbt population with her songs about girls but she is dating or dated until recently a dude and is pregnant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Is her new song about her experience how she left some girl for a man?
https://twitter.com/kehlani/status/1083432126765096960?s=21
Wut?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

atentionsekker wrote:She is so fake, using the lesbian comunity for her new single, like sis you told us the love of your life was a femme man.
lol I forgot she praised that gay dude as the best thing in the world. Look at them now point and laugh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shaina will take care of her son

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A girl left her for a dude.
I actually really like the song tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
But it's not possible, she is the one who is leaving girls for gay dudes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Pretty sure Shaina broke up with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She writes mostly about girls but is dating a dude and pregnant by him.

Fake.

_
Reactions:

Post by _ »

Real scenarios or made up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's a mess. I don't think she even knows what she is doing or what/who she wants.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:She's a mess. I don't think she even knows what she is doing or what/who she wants.
She probably wants both men and women whatever she prefers in the moment like every bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gay dudes don't date women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Javi is not gay or bi, he is just a femme straight buy, he has never dated a men before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Javi is not gay or bi, he is just a femme straight buy, he has never dated a men before.
Why are you erasing his sexuality, K said he was bi. And I doubt straight guy would love if someone called him bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Probably. They're probably gonna be on and off for years now because they've got a baby together. They're a mess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why are you erasing his sexuality, K said he was bi. And I doubt straight guy would love if someone called him bi.
I'm not erasing his sexuality, maybe he just said he was bi because kehlani forced him or maybe he wanted to seem interesting, people who know Javi definitely knows he is not gay or bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm not erasing his sexuality, maybe he just said he was bi because kehlani forced him or maybe he wanted to seem interesting, people who know Javi definitely knows he is not gay or bi.
So you're one of these people because you're so sure he's straight? :eyeroll: And lol at Kehlani forced him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Probably. They're probably gonna be on and off for years now because they've got a baby together. They're a mess.
But still that post is strange. He reposted it from Kehlani's IG and her comment is kinda cold, I don't know. Plus they don't appear on each other's IG stories like before.

vc?â?Æ?â?Â?âÔé¼
Reactions:

Post by vc?â?Æ?â?Â?âÔé¼ »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
True. He is not bi. He created this persona to get more attention online. It is not a secret actually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

vcu wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
True. He is not bi. He created this persona to get more attention online. It is not a secret actually.
What attention? He was nobody before people find out he was the father.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But still that post is strange. He reposted it from Kehlani's IG and her comment is kinda cold, I don't know. Plus they don't appear on each other's IG stories like before.
I think they're still together it's just that she's being weird and doesn't want anyone to know who the baby daddy is, even though mostly everyone who follows her closely knows. It's part of her persona of playing it up to queer girls. She wants people to think she's having this baby on her own like we're a bunch of dumb fucks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think they're still together it's just that she's being weird and doesn't want anyone to know who the baby daddy is, even though mostly everyone who follows her closely knows. It's part of her persona of playing it up to queer girls. She wants people to think she's having this baby on her own like we're a bunch of dumb fucks.
Please she was bragging about him when she announced she was pregnant and even acted surprised people didn't know he was the father. She called him great person, the man she could trust after few bad experiences with men, praising his bisexuality blah, blah. If they were together and crazy in love I bet she would've posted million coupley pics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

vcu wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You got it, babe ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Most people are saying they aren't. It appears he is in NY doing music or whatever at the moment and most likely up until the baby is due. They'll probably be back on again after the birth initially, then separate once again.

I will say this though - she does not strike me as the type of girl who likes to be alone, nor have difficulty getting people on her line. He leaves her alone long enough his spot will be filled. The only thing probably stalling her right now is that baby bump.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So the baby daddy wasn't at the baby shower.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:So the baby daddy wasn't at the baby shower.
Is that not him in her stories?

ravenflox
Reactions: 2

Post by ravenflox »

Guest wrote:
Yeah , wearing an orange jacket. He was in 2 videos and didn't seem really happy to be there. Like he was forced. Who knows actually maybe they caught him at a bad time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ravenflox wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah , wearing an orange jacket. He was in 2 videos and didn't seem really happy to be there. Like he was forced. Who knows actually maybe they caught him at a bad time.
He's always been like that, moody as hell. That's his "thing".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When is she supposed to pop out that baby?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:When is she supposed to pop out that baby?
She has like 8 weeks left, if that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ravenflox wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well he's never happy to be anywhere, ever. But some pictures she posted today captured him smiling, and somewhat personable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So are they still together, or...?
They look pretty happy together in the baby shower pics.

lokuj
Reactions:

Post by lokuj »

Thread can be closed because of too much straightness and straight girls posting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Waiting for her to drop this "happy het family" act and start a new family with a woman. I mean, if Soko could do that, then maybe there is hope for her too.

muzt
Reactions:

Post by muzt »

Guest wrote:Waiting for her to drop this "happy het family" act and start a new family with a woman. I mean, if Soko could do that, then maybe there is hope for her too.
It is not an act

realist
Reactions:

Post by realist »

Guest wrote:Waiting for her to drop this "happy het family" act and start a new family with a woman. I mean, if Soko could do that, then maybe there is hope for her too.
The Difference between Soko and her is that Soko really loves Women where
K. Is just a traumatized straight Girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

muzt wrote:
It is not an act
Tell that to her gay bf, I'm sure he's thrilled! She's still a bihet tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
muzt wrote:
It is not an act
Tell that to her gay bf, I'm sure he's thrilled! She's still a bihet tho
Who is her gay bf ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:So are they still together, or...?
They look pretty happy together in the baby shower pics.

Doubt it. Someone suggested she go on a date in a recent live stream and she agreed with the notion.

Also, this is his first time in LA in weeks. He's been in NY since Nov/Dec doing God knows what.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

muzt wrote:
It is not an act
I'm thinking she's happy to be a parent, rather than happy to start a family with him.

This seems to be her thing, and he's just there for the ride.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know, I saw a pic of them, they kinda looked awkward next to each other.

Also wouldn't be surprised if she dates a woman next, you know women would rather date someone with a kid than men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I don't know, I saw a pic of them, they kinda looked awkward next to each other.

Also wouldn't be surprised if she dates a woman next, you know women would rather date someone with a kid than men.
She only dated women for attention and because she's had bad experiences with men. Now she's more famous I can't see her dating a woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I don't know, I saw a pic of them, they kinda looked awkward next to each other.

She only dated women for attention and because she's had bad experiences with men. Now she's more famous I can't see her dating a woman.
I think she can't be long without pussy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's hypocritical that hew new song is about a girl who left her for a guy when she is basically the same. She is girls girls in songs, tweets etc but irl it's all about d---.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Contrary to most here I actually believe she prefers women. Just give her a few months to adjust after she has this baby and see what happens.