Hailee Steinfeld

Reactions:

Re: Hailee Steinfeld

Post by Guest »

Ok some tea....danny ramierz has followed a bunch of people from this cannes film festival including hailee. Is hailee in nyc? Ella attended this thing today too mind you and knows danny from vf.... :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 09:26
Ok some tea....danny ramierz has followed a bunch of people from this cannes film festival including hailee. Is hailee in nyc? Ella attended this thing today too mind you and knows danny from vf.... :tinfoil:
cannes is in france. what are you saying? that hailee is at this festival? she attended last year i think so not out question.

what did ella attend? she seems to be in nyc?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 10:31
Guest wrote:
cannes is in france. what are you saying? that hailee is at this festival? she attended last year i think so not out question.

H is definitely in LA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 11:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

H is definitely in LA.
How is she “definitely” in LA?
Those recent stories she posted were old, back when she had those awful yellow nails, pre Miami

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 11:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

H is definitely in LA.
Those recent stories she posted were old, back when she had those awful yellow nails, pre Miami
Da. Lol. It’s possible. I mean, she’s done it before posting pics with dark hair when she had already added blonde.

I would not be surprised she records things and posts whenever she needs to (especially those promo/sponsored content stories which are usually scheduled ahead of time…anyway.)

I think she also does it to seem active / keep engagement numbers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If H is gonna start following Marvel people…can she please make it fun and go add Ariana DeBose? (Who is in London shooting the role of Calypso atm.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 12:45
If H is gonna start following Marvel people…can she please make it fun and go add Ariana DeBose? (Who is in London shooting the role of Calypso atm.)
How is Ariana DeBose related to Marvel. I mean other than Florence posed for a photo with her at the BAFTAs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 12:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

H is definitely in LA.
Da. Lol. It’s possible. I mean, she’s done it before posting pics with dark hair when she had already added blonde.

I would not be surprised she records things and posts whenever she needs to (especially those promo/sponsored content stories which are usually scheduled ahead of time…anyway.)

She does it a lot, and it’s a classic PR move.
Record things that are promotional and post them when you need to. Mostly making it seem like she’s home in LA when she is probably somewhere else.

And you can see the yellow nails are grown out. She got rid of them before going to Miami.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 12:52
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 12:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

H is definitely in LA.

She does it a lot, and it’s a classic PR move.
Record things that are promotional and post them when you need to. Mostly making it seem like she’s home in LA when she is probably somewhere else.

And you can see the yellow nails are grown out. She got rid of them before going to Miami.
Honestly TLC FBI never misses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How is Ariana DeBose related to Marvel. I mean other than Florence posed for a photo with her at the BAFTAs.
It’s in the quote. But for added clarity: She’s filming a Marvel movie right now called Kraven The Hunter. She plays Calypso.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone else notice how H checks out E here when she’s putting on the glasses and hat? :nails:

It’s from around 6:10-6:30.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:11
It's been posted here 2 weeks ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nope

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not sure if this thread is into voting but

https://telltaletv.com/2022/05/vote-for ... s-round-2/

Reactions:

Post by guest »

There's a leaked video of the het troll making out with a woman. His own mom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:23
I guess this is part of the leak
That was her getting ready for the MET in 2017. There is no leak, just trolls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

her not going to the met this year was biggest shock for me lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 15:01
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 14:23
I guess this is part of the leak
That was her getting ready for the MET in 2017. There is no leak, just trolls
Da x2 lol why would her stans be posting pictures of a “leak” trolls don’t even try to not sound dumb anymore :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 15:29
x2 Lots of regulars didn't attend. That, along with the tragic displays of not representing this year's theme, it's one to be forgotten. So good on her, I guess. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 15:45
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 15:29
x2 Lots of regulars didn't attend. That, along with the tragic displays of not representing this year's theme, it's one to be forgotten. So good on her, I guess. :lol:
X3. I was so sure she’d be there, especially with a theme she already did pull off quite well. Maybe she just didn’t have time to properly prep or was over the idea of corsets and stuff she wore for years playing Emily.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do you think H and Ella never had an interview or a two-person show? This was really weird and did not happen in any movies or series for couples. Do you think Hailee was involved in this decision as a producer????

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:14
Why do you think H and Ella never had an interview or a two-person show? This was really weird and did not happen in any movies or series for couples. Do you think Hailee was involved in this decision as a producer????
yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Do producers even make those decisions? Would that not be more the marketing/promotional end of things? I would think that producers have better things to be doing than looking after promo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:53
Guest wrote:
Do producers even make those decisions? Would that not be more the marketing/promotional end of things? I would think that producers have better things to be doing than looking after promo.

Advertising was part of her job and this interview could be very attractive for advertising the serie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 18:53
Guest wrote:
da
what promo an marketing and busy you're talking about, it was a simple NO, I don't wanna do it, periodtttt
she was blubbering the same crap for 3 years, you think she wants to go one-on-one with Ella and be embarrassed by some off script comment by Ella or remark (like I don't know about you Hailee but...lmao) and she wouldn't know what to say + there'll be no one else she can pass the question on.

Please, go back 500 pages where I said Hailee is the reason for not having any H&E interviews. I said what I said

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 13:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s in the quote. But for added clarity: She’s filming a Marvel movie right now called Kraven The Hunter. She plays Calypso.
That's the Sony side of things though, not really related to the MCU. Sure, everything is "connected" now with the Multiverse since No Way Home buuuut it's still not quite the same thing under Kevin Feige's umbrella.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m fairly new to Dickinson. Can I ask was the shipping of them always going on or is it just since Ella came out as queer ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 19:38
I’m fairly new to Dickinson. Can I ask was the shipping of them always going on or is it just since Ella came out as queer ?
There were a few people while it was airing but nothing compared to other wlw shows, it really blew up after people saw Hailee in Hawkeye then started watching Dickinson.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she probably understands that it's not a bad idea to keep the rl shippers at bay. the fictional shipping sells itself. the gay audience will find the show. you don't need to hype it up. but i mean people already overanalyze every tiny expression they make in their group interviews, if there were couple interviews it'd be insane. i don't blame her. everyone knows how out of control rl shipping gets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think even among wlw fandoms, Dickinson took a long time to grow and wasn't very popular from the beginning. It wasn't until Emisue had some steamier scenes in the season 2 finale, Hailee played gay again in Arcane and Kate Bishop looked gay as fuck that more people started paying attention and the fandom grew and inevitably the shipping grew.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
dude, you can catch up on the thread, 700 pages is not that long considering half of them are pics and gifs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 13:44
Anyone else notice how H checks out E here when she’s putting on the glasses and hat? :nails:

It’s from around 6:10-6:30.

her love for boobs is un-fucking-questionable :dramaqueen: lol she made the girl fall for her and said oh not my fault, gotta go
smh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oscar weekend pics… 😈 😂😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol: my gaydar is off the charts with that woman. Call it swag or call it what you want but it's the nuisances in the attitude that a woman who likes women can pick on - those subtle or not, consciously or subconsciously sent signals that are inherited in all creatures and used to attract 'mates', they are intended to work on the specific audience you are interested in.

You cannot run from what's inside of you, it will always find its way to resurface. It's the reason why in every film she's made she looks gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guess she's also in a Dickinson mood.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:12
:lol: my gaydar is off the charts with that woman. Call it swag or call it what you want but it's the nuisances in the attitude that a woman who likes women can pick on - those subtle or not, consciously or subconsciously sent signals that are inherited in all creatures and used to attract 'mates', they are intended to work on the specific audience you are interested in.

You cannot run from what's inside of you, it will always find its way to resurface. It's the reason why in every film she's made she looks gay.
I’m getting she’s fucked a woman anon energy from you. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That alien pic is cool.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:15
Guest wrote:

lol not me and not sure how far she's gone (probably far enough :lol:) but what's more important is, the grand desire, it's there and it can't go anywhere

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:18
That alien pic is cool.
I think it’s not a random answer. The first pic with that alien on that date.
Her IG story of feb. 26 2021 was a pic taken by a car, with a sunset, a white heart and she wrote “what a day”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sounds like an answer to the lameass leak - let me get my pics out on my own terms and yes, I've got tons of them and there's nothing worthy of hacking. Yes girl, show 'em

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:29
sounds like an answer to the lameass leak - let me get my pics out on my own terms and yes, I've got tons of them and there's nothing worthy of hacking. Yes girl, show 'em
good point anon, I think you’re right

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:29
💯 especially considering she hasn't done anything like it for ages, the timing is right

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:15
Guest wrote:

DA Lmao I thought the same thing as soon as I read it, immediately thought of Confident Anon TM :lol:
(Where art thou confident anon? we could really use some of your energy in here :dramaqueen:)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

On the other hand I get 0 gay vibes from her, even the dickinson acting was only acceptable but that's just me. We can have different opinions lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:50
Guest wrote:

On the other hand I get 0 gay vibes from her, even the dickinson acting was only acceptable but that's just me. We can have different opinions lol
da
impossible lmao there's something wrong with your 'gaydar', go fix it