Hailee Steinfeld

Reactions:

Re: Hailee Steinfeld

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:29
for the visual
Flo is listed at a gigantic 5'3. So Hailee being 5'6 or 5'7 tracks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Someone needs to bust out a measuring tape during a fanmeet. The people need answers :rofl:
This topic is so refreshingly light for this thread.

Could you imagine meeting Hailee and being like sorry do you mind if I measure your height for all the people on the internet. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There has to be somebody from the Dickinson costume department on twitter we can ask! :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:34
Guest wrote:
for the visual
Flo is listed at a gigantic 5'3. So Hailee being 5'6 or 5'7 tracks.
Flo looks like 5'1" or 5'2" max. I'm that height and my friend's height (5'8'') is like Hailee's, we look like Kate and Yelena when we stand next to each other height wise :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What i know is that Hailee is taller than me so I have to climb her :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This argument over height has me :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is a testing time for Hailee, who is usually so active and chatty and open to her fans on social media.

She commented on Anna’s post three times a few hours ago and was getting hammered by crazies asking why she never comments on Ella’s.

Following Hailee for a long time, she usually reads a lot. It will either turn her off this new queer fan base she’s inherited (we know she’s been good at deflecting) or she will just keep ignoring it.

She has dealt with it before though she had heaps to Niall crazies come at her when they were together and split.

I just hope it doesn’t ruin Hailee and Ella’s friendship, especially online. It’s so blatantly obvious that H avoids Ella on social.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:17
This is a testing time for Hailee, who is usually so active and chatty and open to her fans on social media.

She commented on Anna’s post three times a few hours ago and was getting hammered by crazies asking why she never comments on Ella’s.

Following Hailee for a long time, she usually reads a lot. It will either turn her off this new queer fan base she’s inherited (we know she’s been good at deflecting) or she will just keep ignoring it.

She has dealt with it before though she had heaps to Niall crazies come at her when they were together and split.

I just hope it doesn’t ruin Hailee and Ella’s friendship, especially online. It’s so blatantly obvious that H avoids Ella on social.
I can smell her game from the other side of the world 😂😂 the more she does or doesn't do something to more obvious she is
I'm here for the drama 🍿

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:12
This argument over height has me :rofl: :rofl:
It's the most fun this thread has had in a while. lol

to other anon, if I was a celeb that got hounded on socials, I would just avoid it instead of reading it. Hailee seems to be in that phase ever since season 2 of Dickinson. I think that story line really resonated with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Why would you let instagram ruin your friendship with someone in your personal life. Hailee wouldnt be that terrible....as an outsider I dont understand why fans do it, just back off, let them be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:20
Guest wrote:

I can smell her game from the other side of the world 😂😂 the more she does or doesn't do something to more obvious she is
I'm here for the drama 🍿
lol same. in the words of miss taylor swift "you should take it as a compliment that i'm talking to everyone here but you" :spy:

i don't think most people treat someone they have even a little crush on in the same way they treat their friends, which is why when people bring the whole "she treats the rest of the cast differently" i'm like .. yeah duh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm here for the drama 🍿
lol same. in the words of miss taylor swift "you should take it as a compliment that i'm talking to everyone here but you" :spy:

i don't think most people treat someone they have even a little crush on in the same way they treat their friends, which is why when people bring the whole "she treats the rest of the cast differently" i'm like .. yeah duh
x3 lol I have done this myself and it's quite transparent at this stage. now I know she's got something for ella, she acts butthurt af

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I can’t believe she doesn’t realize how this thing looks from a fan’s pov..it’s only gonna only fuel the shippers and theories..like girl this is your co-star and onscreen romantic interest of 3 years whom you have had intimate scenes with, talk so highly of and say borderline sus shit in separate interviews, just press a like and comment an emoji on her ig and try not to skip her in a dickinson spam once in a while to not make it so obvious😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm here for the drama 🍿

x3 lol I have done this myself and it's quite transparent at this stage. now I know she's got something for ella, she acts butthurt af
Was she expecting her to drop everything and show some grand love and Ella failed to rise to the occasion 😭😭 we know Hailee takes love very serious. Damn I need to know everything now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm here for the drama 🍿

Well ellas clap back at hailee was obvious and i dont actually support the idea hailee ignores her, but you cant downplay that. Putting my tinfoil hat on shes been really weird on SM...and that ig post about being hot was so random. Hailee making her move now.... :rofl: :tinfoil:

gui
Reactions:

Post by gui »

I’m at work so can’t post anything right now but why did no one mention how GAY the Enders game poster is ?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gui wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:37
I’m at work so can’t post anything right now but why did no one mention how GAY the Enders game poster is ?!
I think people just forget about that movie because it wasn't very good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm here for the drama 🍿

Well ellas clap back at hailee was obvious and i dont actually support the idea hailee ignores her, but you cant downplay that. Putting my tinfoil hat on shes been really weird on SM...and that ig post about being hot was so random. Hailee making her move now.... :rofl: :tinfoil:
lmao considering Ella likes almost 100% of Ann's posts, she must've seen Hailee's comments and said nah, this is fucking bullshit

ellie84
Reactions:

Post by ellie84 »

Can we just agree that the apprehension on social media to interact with Ella is due to the mutual attraction but also because she doesn’t want to engage in mindless shipping and get bombarded with messages ? I right now cannot blame her for staying silent. It’s kind of disturbing and almost bullying like to call her out like that. At the end of the day we don’t know what they are going thru but we know hailee has dealt with bullying. The harassing can’t be easy , specially if she’s in the process of figuring her sexuality and working out if/how/when to come out. I hope she is able to ignore the crazies and their entitled selves and focus on figuring herself out regardless of what others think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wow people have gone wild in that obsessed with u comment :rofl: Anna's prolly like keep me out of your games you weirdos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:53
wow people have gone wild in that obsessed with u comment :rofl: Anna's prolly like keep me out of your games you weirdos
is Hailee trolling the fans with that comment? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm here for the drama 🍿

lmao considering Ella likes almost 100% of Ann's posts, she must've seen Hailee's comments and said nah, this is fucking bullshit
Poor anna being dragged into this situation :rofl: :rofl:
Ella your turn bitch.... :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Those fans are the reason she doesn't post often anymore and only about work. I hope they know that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ellie84 wrote:
Can we just agree that the apprehension on social media to interact with Ella is due to the mutual attraction but also because she doesn’t want to engage in mindless shipping and get bombarded with messages ? I right now cannot blame her for staying silent. It’s kind of disturbing and almost bullying like to call her out like that. At the end of the day we don’t know what they are going thru but we know hailee has dealt with bullying. The harassing can’t be easy , specially if she’s in the process of figuring her sexuality and working out if/how/when to come out. I hope she is able to ignore the crazies and their entitled selves and focus on figuring herself out regardless of what others think.
she kinda fuels it all tbh, of course she's not supposed to do anything but those things became very obvious. The fact that they had those IG stories exchange with Ella was next level bizarre. You all talk how insignificant socials are but ppl lose their cool sometimes or make things that aren't very smart.

Also I'm pretty sure she's figured herself out long time ago, maybe she just didn't want to remember it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm here for the drama 🍿

Was she expecting her to drop everything and show some grand love and Ella failed to rise to the occasion 😭😭 we know Hailee takes love very serious. Damn I need to know everything now
LMAO that's Hailee's love language

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Ella break her heart or something :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:56
Guest wrote:
Those fans are the reason she doesn't post often anymore and only about work. I hope they know that.
X2. The fans who get angry that Hailee doesn't post much anymore or interact with Ella are the exact reason why she doesn't. Do they not get that? 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:blinkwide: :fool:

Hailee comments on person A's pic and ignores person B 100% of the time. She must be secretly in love with person B and playing complicated mind games. Uhhh okay. Thank god she's got Detective Pikachu level fans to figure this shit out. Would have hated to miss out on this tea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm here for the drama 🍿

Poor anna being dragged into this situation :rofl: :rofl:
Ella your turn bitch.... :nails:
💯 something gay but another chick or that she's growing her hair back long, purple color maybe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this song gives me so much gay vibe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:00

Hailee comments on person A's pic and ignores person B 100% of the time. She must be secretly in love with person B and playing complicated mind games. Uhhh okay. Thank god she's got Detective Pikachu level fans to figure this shit out. Would have hated to miss out on this tea.
Can't we just have fun here? We're not the people commenting on Insta

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:02
this song gives me so much gay vibe

the music video gives gay vibes, I thought the dude was a gay(?) when I watched. never heard of him before

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

THIS is the kind of shit I'm here for 😂😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:03
Guest wrote:

Sure you can have your fun and I've done it before too. But y'all are making zero sense and just plain writing fan fic right now lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2. The fans who get angry that Hailee doesn't post much anymore or interact with Ella are the exact reason why she doesn't. Do they not get that? 008
Whats that got to do with her comments on annas picture though, she could of just wrote something simple, funny or an emoji etc. Nobody would of responded like they are now, surely qfter being in the public eye for this many years you know the way it works.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sure you can have your fun and I've done it before too. But y'all are making zero sense and just plain writing fan fic right now lol
yet, the fanfiction is much better than your debbie downer ass complaining all the time :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Whats that got to do with her comments on annas picture though, she could of just wrote something simple, funny or an emoji etc. Nobody would of responded like they are now, surely qfter being in the public eye for this many years you know the way it works.
Are you blaming her for weird fan reactions? no matter what she wrote weirdos would have responded the same way

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagine if Anna had landed the role of Sue and Hailee commented things like I'm obsessed with you under her pics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
why would she care if there's nothing and she was shipped + the fact she leaves those loaded comments on Anna, not 1 but 3, like really obsessed :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Iv never laughed so much until now, we are in a gay chat room and im sorry but ella did throw shade at hailee over a week ago so this is funny af.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Hailee had commented a fire emoji or the same comments she put under Anna's pic when Ella did her hot pic photo dump...people would have used it as proof that Ella's mind game worked.
Hailee ignores it...people use it as proof that Ella's mind game is working.
<_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of fanfics , does anyone know any ggod Hailee x Ella fics?

(dont bother insulting me for shipping the actresses, im only doing it here, not commenting on thei social media, so its harmless) this is a lesbian chat, lets have some fun pls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

But person B isn’t just anyone though,it’s her onscreen romantic interest and whom she shared very intimate scenes with(the most she’s ever done in her career) and the things she willingly says herself in interviews..It is odd when there is context than when you put it as her simply ignoring anybody lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Iv never laughed so much until now, we are in a gay chat room and im sorry but ella did throw shade at hailee over a week ago so this is funny af.
Ella throwing shade = a photo dump of her last day on set with the people she shared the scene with. Alexa play In Your Head by Jason Derulo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ella throwing shade = a photo dump of her last day on set with the people she shared the scene with. Alexa play In Your Head by Jason Derulo.
da - couple of hours after Hailee posted a photo dump excluding her... and Hailee was on set that day btw.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some of you acting like you got some real tea when in fact you're just making shit up that you find on social media :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this is just my opinion based on nothing but personal experience so totally feel free to disagree with me if you think differently but if something happened betweet hailee and ella (whether it's just feelings or whatever else) i think it's totally normal that she doesn't interact with her in the same way she interacts with anna who is just her friend.

hailee has shown that she is a very private person when it comes to her love life. she never even posted pictures with the 1d dude and they dated for around a year?? so yeah. if we're to assume that there are unresolved romantic feelings there i think hailee is acting like most people would lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:17
Guest wrote:

But person B isn’t just anyone though,it’s her onscreen romantic interest and whom she shared very intimate scenes with(the most she’s ever done in her career) and the things she willingly says herself in interviews..It is odd when there is context than when you put it as her simply ignoring anybody lol
Oh for the love of :rofl: do you listen to yourselves? Everything you find online ain't proof, girl is just hiding from you crazies, you're waxing poetic about a job she had. Like it or not it's a job and she acts. Move onnnn :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:22
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da - couple of hours after Hailee posted a photo dump excluding her... and Hailee was on set that day btw.
Yeah, she was there working while the regular actors had down time to take pictures together.
They could have agreed to share some pics that day privately or Hailee may have shared she developed her pics which made Ella take a look at hers and share some. Or the pics Hailee shared made Ella nostalgic so she went through her own folder. All regular normal reasons that make more sense than some secret pic war shade lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:24
this is just my opinion based on nothing but personal experience so totally feel free to disagree with me if you think differently but if something happened betweet hailee and ella (whether it's just feelings or whatever else) i think it's totally normal that she doesn't interact with her in the same way she interacts with anna who is just her friend.

hailee has shown that she is a very private person when it comes to her love life. she never even posted pictures with the 1d dude and they dated for around a year?? so yeah. if we're to assume that there are unresolved romantic feelings there i think hailee is acting like most people would lmao
Yes, Hailee is more chilled around Anna. They even had livestream together, acting just like buddies.
A lot of onscreen ship actors do livestream together but Hailee and Ella never did. I mean they are not obligated to but I feel like Hailee just wants to avoid all the gossips and being micro-analyzed :nervous: