Hailee Steinfeld

Reactions:

Re: Hailee Steinfeld

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:25
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 09:55
The anon who said H is treating E like her exes..

Well, H said in that fall Cosmo interview that she wants a partner who has and does their own thing. So maybe she’s learned/ matured.

All I see is E focused on herself and building her career.
Sorry quoted this wrong the last time.

While I do think this is a sign of maturity (so unhealthy for someone to just follow you around and not have their own life) I also think she may draw the line at literally not living in the same state. I mean there’s having your own life and there’s having a completely separate life and I think not living in the same state falls into the latter tbh. Just my opinion tho and why even if she is into women I don’t think her and E will ever be a thing.
Op. I mean, I see that point but arguably E has been in LA twice in the past couple of months and probably will be going there more often now. But also, no one has any idea of where H is or has been besides Miami. I don’t think she’s just sitting home the whole time.

All that to say, it could be casual or it sorts itself out in the future. Who knows? E may end up in LA down the line.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:52
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:38
:lol: I’d buy it.
I wonder if Hailee bought her Funkos :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Philippines crowd was so hype. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 14:53
What do you mean anon? Are you in the wrong thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dickinson - no audition necessary, "Hailee has swagger, and I wanted my Emily Dickinson to have swagger" - Alena Smith
Gay ( for the most part) but main plot line is relationship with sister-in-law, best chemistry in years and Hailee's best chemistry scenes are with female co-star

Arcane - no audition necessary " We wanted her from the very beginning " - Alex Lee and Christian Linke
Gay - not explicitly per se, but very much setting up a wlw relationship

Hawkeye “Hailee did not audition. We were very, very lucky that Hailee was open to this because we very much believed that she was sort of the prototype for the character" Kevin Fiege
Not explicitly Gay , but not focused on a het pairing either, main chemistry with female co-star

I mean, :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:03
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 14:53
What do you mean anon? Are you in the wrong thread
Hailee’s ig.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:15
Dickinson - no audition necessary, "Hailee has swagger, and I wanted my Emily Dickinson to have swagger" - Alena Smith
Gay ( for the most part) but main plot line is relationship with sister-in-law, best chemistry in years and Hailee's best chemistry scenes are with female co-star

Arcane - no audition necessary " We wanted her from the very beginning " - Alex Lee and Christian Linke
Gay - not explicitly per se, but very much setting up a wlw relationship

Hawkeye “Hailee did not audition. We were very, very lucky that Hailee was open to this because we very much believed that she was sort of the prototype for the character" Kevin Fiege
Not explicitly Gay , but not focused on a het pairing either, main chemistry with female co-star

I mean, :nails:
:lol: love the breakdown. gotta add Bumblebee in there cause she didn’t audition for Charlie either. main chem on Hawkeye was with a father figure tho then Yelena. Women her age and father figures are her best chem pairings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"physically she's incredible" :shifty: I'd like to see her do more action.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:24
"physically she's incredible" :shifty: I'd like to see her do more action.
So many roles I want her to do. Psychological thriller, something like a female Bourne movie, omg something Gia I wouldn’t survive.

I am a music fan to but I already miss her acting. Steinfall was a dream.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

just saw on deux that they've recorded some podcast with these dudes friday beers lol so there's no way they will post anything about H that she wouldn't want out there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why so obsessed with that website that admitted to the stuff not even being verified

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:58
why so obsessed with that website that admitted to the stuff not even being verified
no one's obsessed, it's clearly part of PR machine, what I'm saying is exactly that you can't believe anything you read there. Most stuff are at least approved by someone's PR team, some handed by the said teams. The amount of gossip they receive and then pass on the PR teams to gauge and deal with is another thing, if the gossip is worth addressing of course.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:03
Guest wrote:
no one's obsessed, it's clearly part of PR machine, what I'm saying is exactly that you can't believe anything you read there. Most stuff are at least approved by someone's PR team, some handed by the said teams. The amount of gossip they receive and then pass on the PR teams to gauge and deal with is another thing, if the gossip is worth addressing of course.
If the logic of this holds, though, that means Hailee’s PR team vetted and allowed the post about her being sighted in NYC with Dianna Agron during Met week. Which actually means the sighting was probably real (again, according to your logic that these things all get vetted by celebs’ PR teams).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is zero chance everything posted on that site is ran by every celebs pr. Not sure what the anon is talking about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If the logic of this holds, though, that means Hailee’s PR team vetted and allowed the post about her being sighted in NYC with Dianna Agron during Met week. Which actually means the sighting was probably real (again, according to your logic that these things all get vetted by celebs’ PR teams).
or planted and it wasn't real. The either allow something that is OK or makeup shit about the snowflakes they work for - promo, shut down goss etc etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:15
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
or planted and it wasn't real. The either allow something that is OK or makeup shit about the snowflakes they work for - promo, shut down goss etc etc
da and what would she or her pr team gain from planting or approving false sighting of a casual birthday lunch with a now irrelevant actress :rofl:

It's never that serious, she's been on deuxmoi like 2-3 times max and it was always with her family, it's not every day that people go on there to lie about seeing her. Some of you want it to be false for another obvious reason but whatever lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:13
There is zero chance everything posted on that site is ran by every celebs pr. Not sure what the anon is talking about.
1st they don't post about everyone, 2nd when they post something sometimes their goal is for the PR team of the person to reach out and make a deal duh? Do you think people haven't spilled tea about her that was posted? It's not just her, they said hundred times they receive info and sightings (with pics or video) but not posting it if it's compromising and especially gay shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No idea if it’s true but

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her narrative is, young girls, queer/gay women and gay men, hope she and her pr team understand that. That’s where the money and popularity is made. We want opinions and statement’s these days nobody cares about looks or about a famous nba baller you might know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 20:37
No idea if it’s true but
Maybe but we will see it in 5 years :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No idea if it’s true but
Yay, this is a legit source finally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No idea if it’s true but
If true I wonder what made them change their minds about it being only Limited Series :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:10
Guest wrote:
No idea if it’s true but
If true I wonder what made them change their minds about it being only Limited Series :hmmm:
Probably how well it was received. I don’t think they expected that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No idea if it’s true but
probably because it wasn't decided yet and they preferred to position it that was to spread out their competition. anyway, that never meant there couldnt be a second series. i'm pretty sure big little lies was considered limited but then they did a second one.

I really hope this is true. And I hope that Florence can come back!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

meet Hailee Steinfeld everyone :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No idea if it’s true but
Probably how well it was received. I don’t think they expected that.
Yes, most people I know have it in their top 2 of Marvel series and love Kate for being a new character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

maybe they got feedback on that she hulk trailer with the not so great so great looking she-hulk cgi and they realized that hawkeye might be a better bet going forward. cause she hulk really didn't look good to me. and i like tatiana.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No idea if it’s true but
probably because it wasn't decided yet and they preferred to position it that was to spread out their competition. anyway, that never meant there couldnt be a second series. i'm pretty sure big little lies was considered limited but then they did a second one.

IF and it's a big IF this happens I hope they seriously cannot how it without Yelena. Renner not needed except a small guest role. Girl can dream.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:38
just saw on deux that they've recorded some podcast with these dudes friday beers lol so there's no way they will post anything about H that she wouldn't want out there
What stuff?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:18
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:38
What stuff?
DA Idk but check their stories before it expires or deleted cause their identity has been revealed lol two rich straight yt chics smh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:06
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No idea if it’s true but

IF and it's a big IF this happens I hope they seriously cannot how it without Yelena. Renner not needed except a small guest role. Girl can dream.
If they went through the trouble of having Yelena on season 1 and stablish she was the best shot Kate didn't take and the new Hawkeye/black widow friendship she has to also appear here. It would be a waste if Yelena doesn't show up at least a bit. Still, who knows what marvel is planning. They have to stablish the Young Avengers so they could use season 2 for that before the actual YA project. If that's the case probably Yelena won't be in it much because Yelena is nowhere near the YA.

My dream would be a Hawkeye and White widow project movie or series, but that would be too good to be true. Marvel would never lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope there is a new Hawkeye season. Dickinson was artistically great but tbh Hailee deserves a bigger audience than it could give her. In many ways the people BTS at that show let her down. Hawkeye will never be in the same vein from an artistic perspective but at the very least she might get the recognition she deserves. Apple did not properly take care of Dickinson and as such squandered a talent like Hailee’s who really should have been nominated/winning awards for a role like that. It’s absurd that she wasn’t and the only people to blame are those BTS at that show so it would not surprise me if she takes a step back from roles like that and goes full throttle down the Marvel side of things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I fucking love Kate Bishop so I hope this happens. Also as for future projects, Margot Robbie is supposed to be producing/staring in a new Ocean's movie, I'd love to see Hailee playing a badass con artist :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there any evidence hailee is in la?....shes posting at times similar to miami ET today. I notice these things as im in another country so try to navigate the timezone difference to keep up to date with her. She posted way too early la time today, thats uncommon for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 00:28
Is there any evidence hailee is in la?....shes posting at times similar to miami ET today. I notice these things as im in another country so try to navigate the timezone difference to keep up to date with her. She posted way too early la time today, thats uncommon for her.

Yes,but today is Friday. Friday is always a special day for her and she has fun with family and friends, so it is not strange for her to wake up earlier.

and Griffin have story a video that is in the car in vegas but H is not in it. Where is she?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What’s happening with the girl behind Jamie and the girl next to her at the end of this story? It looks like they kiss and I can’t tell who the girl behind Jamie is. The girls fingers don’t look exceptionally long so I don’t think it’s H 😂 but maybe the FBI can take it from here.

https://instagram.com/stories/griffinst ... BlY2NjN2I=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 01:09
What’s happening with the girl behind Jamie and the girl next to her at the end of this story? It looks like they kiss and I can’t tell who the girl behind Jamie is. The girls fingers don’t look exceptionally long so I don’t think it’s H 😂 but maybe the FBI can take it from here.

We already figured thus out. They went to different parties after. Hailee went to party with Lewis Hamilton. Jamie and the bro went to another party. I think whatever one Chainsmokers were playing at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 01:17
Guest wrote:

We already figured thus out. They went to different parties after. Hailee went to party with Lewis Hamilton. Jamie and the bro went to another party. I think whatever one Chainsmokers were playing at.
Y’all never let me down.

Guerst
Reactions:

Post by Guerst »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe they just went to Louise's party in separate cars

Tsiw
Reactions:

Post by Tsiw »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

actually Hailee didn't go with LH to the party, she was invited by one of the event promoters from the E11even club...the same party Lewis attended with other f1 drivers and friends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:44
meet Hailee Steinfeld everyone :hudoin:
:rageblush: :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tsiw wrote:
21 May 2022, 02:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

actually Hailee didn't go with LH to the party, she was invited by one of the event promoters from the E11even club...the same party Lewis attended with other f1 drivers and friends
Are you trying to claim they arent friends? LH met up with H at the Calvin Harris event. Even hung out a bit before peacing cause he was racing next day. LH was hanging with Selena is co this past weekend. They all know each other. Im sure H doesnt need an invite to get into any party and/or she gets invites to many places. I think the details is largely irrelevant.

Tsi
Reactions:

Post by Tsi »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 02:32
Tsiw wrote:
21 May 2022, 02:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Are you trying to claim they arent friends? LH met up with H at the Calvin Harris event. Even hung out a bit before peacing cause he was racing next day. LH was hanging with Selena is co this past weekend. They all know each other. Im sure H doesnt need an invite to get into any party and/or she gets invites to many places. I think the details is largely irrelevant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In fact, Louise has liked 80% of H's posts since 2019. It can be said that he is a big fan of Hailee

Reactions:

Post by 2323 »

:-o :-o :-o
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 13:38
:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hailee must be proud and loving that gay af looking Kate Bishop 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss the days this thread was fun with dove is the thing with feathers, songs for the harem, and that original podcast interview 😎, even the cringe pages of Huntfeld fan-fic. Not to complain as the page-catching was intense. Hope we get some fun soon.

Did anyone take one for the team and ask Hailee to post a photo from that rainbow 🌈 birthday cake party or the night she went dancing with Ella in 2019 or the wrap party?😂 Maybe she will slide into your DM with a “No.” :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 03:12
I miss the days this thread was fun with dove is the thing with feathers, songs for the harem, and that original podcast interview 😎, even the cringe pages of Huntfeld fan-fic. Not to complain as the page-catching was intense. Hope we get some fun soon.

Did anyone take one for the team and ask Hailee to post a photo from that rainbow 🌈 birthday cake party or the night she went dancing with Ella in 2019 or the wrap party?😂 Maybe she will slide into your DM with a “No.” :tinfoil:
I asked to post a pic from the last day she made out with Ella so far nothing :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 03:14
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 03:12

I asked to post a pic from the last day she made out with Ella so far nothing :dramaqueen:

OP - Well maybe it hasn’t been the last day yet so maybe she will post it years from now … :tinfoil:

(This is a joke, please don’t quote with paragraphs about delulus. We been knew) 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

my main take has always been that if there was anything going on between them H is not going to go there because E is not single