Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:06
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:03
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:00
:blinkwide: :fool:

Hailee comments on person A's pic and ignores person B 100% of the time. She must be secretly in love with person B and playing complicated mind games. Uhhh okay. Thank god she's got Detective Pikachu level fans to figure this shit out. Would have hated to miss out on this tea.
Can't we just have fun here? We're not the people commenting on Insta
Sure you can have your fun and I've done it before too. But y'all are making zero sense and just plain writing fan fic right now lol
yet, the fanfiction is much better than your debbie downer ass complaining all the time :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Re: Hailee Steinfeld

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:08
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:59
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:56
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:53
wow people have gone wild in that obsessed with u comment :rofl: Anna's prolly like keep me out of your games you weirdos
Those fans are the reason she doesn't post often anymore and only about work. I hope they know that.
X2. The fans who get angry that Hailee doesn't post much anymore or interact with Ella are the exact reason why she doesn't. Do they not get that? 008
Whats that got to do with her comments on annas picture though, she could of just wrote something simple, funny or an emoji etc. Nobody would of responded like they are now, surely qfter being in the public eye for this many years you know the way it works.
Are you blaming her for weird fan reactions? no matter what she wrote weirdos would have responded the same way

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagine if Anna had landed the role of Sue and Hailee commented things like I'm obsessed with you under her pics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:56
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:53
wow people have gone wild in that obsessed with u comment :rofl: Anna's prolly like keep me out of your games you weirdos
Those fans are the reason she doesn't post often anymore and only about work. I hope they know that.
X2. The fans who get angry that Hailee doesn't post much anymore or interact with Ella are the exact reason why she doesn't. Do they not get that? 008
why would she care if there's nothing and she was shipped + the fact she leaves those loaded comments on Anna, not 1 but 3, like really obsessed :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hailee comments on person A's pic and ignores person B 100% of the time. She must be secretly in love with person B and playing complicated mind games. Uhhh okay. Thank god she's got Detective Pikachu level fans to figure this shit out. Would have hated to miss out on this tea.
Sure you can have your fun and I've done it before too. But y'all are making zero sense and just plain writing fan fic right now lol
Iv never laughed so much until now, we are in a gay chat room and im sorry but ella did throw shade at hailee over a week ago so this is funny af.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Hailee had commented a fire emoji or the same comments she put under Anna's pic when Ella did her hot pic photo dump...people would have used it as proof that Ella's mind game worked.
Hailee ignores it...people use it as proof that Ella's mind game is working.
<_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of fanfics , does anyone know any ggod Hailee x Ella fics?

(dont bother insulting me for shipping the actresses, im only doing it here, not commenting on thei social media, so its harmless) this is a lesbian chat, lets have some fun pls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

But person B isn’t just anyone though,it’s her onscreen romantic interest and whom she shared very intimate scenes with(the most she’s ever done in her career) and the things she willingly says herself in interviews..It is odd when there is context than when you put it as her simply ignoring anybody lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Iv never laughed so much until now, we are in a gay chat room and im sorry but ella did throw shade at hailee over a week ago so this is funny af.
Ella throwing shade = a photo dump of her last day on set with the people she shared the scene with. Alexa play In Your Head by Jason Derulo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ella throwing shade = a photo dump of her last day on set with the people she shared the scene with. Alexa play In Your Head by Jason Derulo.
da - couple of hours after Hailee posted a photo dump excluding her... and Hailee was on set that day btw.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some of you acting like you got some real tea when in fact you're just making shit up that you find on social media :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this is just my opinion based on nothing but personal experience so totally feel free to disagree with me if you think differently but if something happened betweet hailee and ella (whether it's just feelings or whatever else) i think it's totally normal that she doesn't interact with her in the same way she interacts with anna who is just her friend.

hailee has shown that she is a very private person when it comes to her love life. she never even posted pictures with the 1d dude and they dated for around a year?? so yeah. if we're to assume that there are unresolved romantic feelings there i think hailee is acting like most people would lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:17
Guest wrote:

But person B isn’t just anyone though,it’s her onscreen romantic interest and whom she shared very intimate scenes with(the most she’s ever done in her career) and the things she willingly says herself in interviews..It is odd when there is context than when you put it as her simply ignoring anybody lol
Oh for the love of :rofl: do you listen to yourselves? Everything you find online ain't proof, girl is just hiding from you crazies, you're waxing poetic about a job she had. Like it or not it's a job and she acts. Move onnnn :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da - couple of hours after Hailee posted a photo dump excluding her... and Hailee was on set that day btw.
Yeah, she was there working while the regular actors had down time to take pictures together.
They could have agreed to share some pics that day privately or Hailee may have shared she developed her pics which made Ella take a look at hers and share some. Or the pics Hailee shared made Ella nostalgic so she went through her own folder. All regular normal reasons that make more sense than some secret pic war shade lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:24
this is just my opinion based on nothing but personal experience so totally feel free to disagree with me if you think differently but if something happened betweet hailee and ella (whether it's just feelings or whatever else) i think it's totally normal that she doesn't interact with her in the same way she interacts with anna who is just her friend.

hailee has shown that she is a very private person when it comes to her love life. she never even posted pictures with the 1d dude and they dated for around a year?? so yeah. if we're to assume that there are unresolved romantic feelings there i think hailee is acting like most people would lmao
Yes, Hailee is more chilled around Anna. They even had livestream together, acting just like buddies.
A lot of onscreen ship actors do livestream together but Hailee and Ella never did. I mean they are not obligated to but I feel like Hailee just wants to avoid all the gossips and being micro-analyzed :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:33
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:24

Yes, Hailee is more chilled around Anna. They even had livestream together, acting just like buddies.
A lot of onscreen ship actors do livestream together but Hailee and Ella never did. I mean they are not obligated to but I feel like Hailee just wants to avoid all the gossips and being micro-analyzed :nervous:
But it didn’t work lmao it made me think that she has a crush on her but Ella has a bf and now she is kinda heartbroken 😭😭 a whole ass fanfic

Ellie84
Reactions:

Post by Ellie84 »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:15
If Hailee had commented a fire emoji or the same comments she put under Anna's pic when Ella did her hot pic photo dump...people would have used it as proof that Ella's mind game worked.
Hailee ignores it...people use it as proof that Ella's mind game is working.
<_<
It seems like you still don’t get it. Silence speaks louder than anything else when it comes to them. People will keep arguing over and over but the proof is in the pudding.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the constant hetsplanation here is WOW if you get angry @ ppl discussing Hailee has the hots for a woman, wtf are you doing here, go back to your hetdom. You're so fucking tiresome and boring with the same shit you repeat every day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OOF

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:29
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, she was there working while the regular actors had down time to take pictures together.
They could have agreed to share some pics that day privately or Hailee may have shared she developed her pics which made Ella take a look at hers and share some. Or the pics Hailee shared made Ella nostalgic so she went through her own folder. All regular normal reasons that make more sense than some secret pic war shade lol
:rofl: Um lol what, they're posting bts pictures on their public account to share pictures with their fans and followers, you cannot be serious trying to use this poor explanation as to why they couldn't have just included each other when they've both posted pictures of every other main character.. like come on, there is delusions yes, but then there is this, you doing the same amount of mental gymnastics to prove the opposite when you can just simply admit that it was odd, for whatever reason that may be, that they both excluded each other in a cast photo dump on the same day couple of hours after each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:40
OOF
god damn :bowdown:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:39
the constant hetsplanation here is WOW if you get angry @ ppl discussing Hailee has the hots for a woman, wtf are you doing here, go back to your hetdom. You're so fucking tiresome and boring with the same shit you repeat every day
I'm not angry but you seem to be...I love all speculation about Hailee having the hots for women. When there is some actual shred of proof to pull on. This whole Ella situation is people making shit up because they like the way they kiss and assume Hailee must like it too even though it's a job for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lmao :rofl: so angry. Not all lesbians enjoy real life shipping. I can tell that you're a teen just by how riled up you are over people not buying this 'pairing'. Haiz is fruity but doesn't mean she's into E get over it :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:46
Guest wrote:
I'm not angry but you seem to be...I love all speculation about Hailee having the hots for women. When there is some actual shred of proof to pull on. This whole Ella situation is people making shit up because they like the way they kiss and assume Hailee must like it too even though it's a job for her.
angry, nah, I wanna eat my popcorn and you are constantly shitting on it 🙃 Proof for you is nothing for someone else and vice versa. I'd rather read and have fun that constant nothing full of gifs and brainless height discussion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y'all think the simple explanation of Hailee didn't have a pic of Ella to post so she deleted Adrian's is so ridiculous but forget that Hailee had to use the same pic twice for a bday message so her not having any new pics of Ella doesn't seem that farfetched. But no no, it must be that she's secretly in love with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hailee is trolling Ella and is letting us know that's the case. I need them to continue, please. Ella do something!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
angry, nah, I wanna eat my popcorn and you are constantly shitting on it 🙃 Proof for you is nothing for someone else and vice versa. I'd rather read and have fun that constant nothing full of gifs and brainless height discussion
What's fun for you just sounded completely ridiculous to me so I pointed it out.
The cast party pic with Ella's ass pressed against Hailee's crotch - fun speculation
Farfetched interpretations of social media posts (or in this case...non posts) - kinda dumb

And this stuff does bleed over into other spaces like twitter so I like to jump in and pull people from the clouds before it gets too far and becomes established "headcanon" for real people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Y'all think the simple explanation of Hailee didn't have a pic of Ella to post so she deleted Adrian's is so ridiculous but forget that Hailee had to use the same pic twice for a bday message so her not having any new pics of Ella doesn't seem that farfetched. But no no, it must be that she's secretly in love with her.
Honestly at this point I'm eating popcorn over their ridiculous theories. Like when they got angry over her height earlier on. They say they're chilled but they're so invested lol

Ellie84
Reactions:

Post by Ellie84 »

Has anyone seen hailee live in concert ?
If so what were your impressions ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What's fun for you just sounded completely ridiculous to me so I pointed it out.
The cast party pic with Ella's ass pressed against Hailee's crotch - fun speculation
Farfetched interpretations of social media posts (or in this case...non posts) - kinda dumb

And this stuff does bleed over into other spaces like twitter so I like to jump in and pull people from the clouds before it gets too far and becomes established "headcanon" for real people.
lmao who tf you think you are, people do whatever they want, it's their responsibility, no one's called you to be a white knight, get over yourself. I talk whatever lesbian I want on lchat, period.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

people were talking about it and leaving comments on that post loooooong before tlc started talking, y'all here are behind cause of constant pussy talk block and trying to change the topic with some bs shit. You think that's not obvious :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
But you do realize you sound just as ridiculous thinking she'd have zero pictures of Ella and vice versa to simply not post in a photo dump of the cast right...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ellie84 wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:56
I haven't but from the videos I've seen she doesn't seem very good :nervous: It's the lack of experience and stage presence you gain from doing this over and over and over.
I think she does pretty well in accoustic settings and simple arrangements. But the full on dancing and singing in front of a big crowd needs some work both vocally and production wise.
Outfits are on point though!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

some Hailee PR minions and cleaners her thread is quite popular atm

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hailee goes around with that little disposable camera of hers everywhere she goes and y'all think she doesn't have pictures of someone she spent 3 years working with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:04
Change of topic is #1 deflection tactic, pay attention. All this Trevor project and bullying talk has gone outside :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Did Ella break her heart or something :rofl:
The whole time we thought it was the other way around :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:06
hailee goes around with that little disposable camera of hers everywhere she goes and y'all think she doesn't have pictures of someone she spent 3 years working with.
bet she's got pretty hot ones too for when she's starving 😂😂

Ellie84
Reactions:

Post by Ellie84 »

Guest wrote:
Ellie84 wrote:
I haven't but from the videos I've seen she doesn't seem very good :nervous: It's the lack of experience and stage presence you gain from doing this over and over and over.
I think she does pretty well in accoustic settings and simple arrangements. But the full on dancing and singing in front of a big crowd needs some work both vocally and production wise.
I have the same impression!
I love that she loves music and I think her voice is actually quite good but on stage persona is not captivating. Acting though, it is all her :nails: and she is the biggest scene stealer imo.
Is there a situation where she can pursue music and just sort of do acoustic like performances but not full on go on tour ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA speak for yourselves, I said it in Ella's thread awhile ago :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ella was ready to give but not to give it all.
This makes perfect sense tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
X2 exactly lmao like that's just as delusional if not more than anything else

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Time will tell. Just wait until Hailee's new album. :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:rofl: sure whatever you delusionals say
It's honestly just hilarious that you think there's a legitimate conspiracy going on just because you can't see it on social media

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sushisds
Reactions:

Post by Sushisds »

Just gonna drop this here- hailees face 15:50 - I’ve never seen her react like that with anyone else. - that interview was during shooting of season 3.

Don’t care about shipping actors the whole Victoria and Amelia was dumb and delish but something went down with them - ya can’t deny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ellie84 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ellie84 wrote:
I love that she loves music and I think her voice is actually quite good but on stage persona is not captivating. Acting though, it is all her :nails: and she is the biggest scene stealer imo.
Is there a situation where she can pursue music and just sort of do acoustic like performances but not full on go on tour ?
For an album not likely...The label will want to recup the money they sunk into the project and touring is the most profitable way to do that. Unless they do zero promo and just let it flop. Which with Republic's history with Hailee is not out of the realm of possibilities <_< If they just wanna cut their losses, give her the album she's contracted for and then let her go because she's an actress first and foremost so they'll never get the big money out of her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:35
so Ella ended up not liking Anna's post. They're clearly ignoring each other, Ella is not that obvious but she hasn't liked anything from her either. It's from both sides and you gotta be dumb af to think Hailee&Ella conspired and decided let's do that cause the fans are such and such
Maybe I can buy that, but certainly not that it's for some sort of romantic drama.
Hailee yeeted out of the Dickinsib fam with barely a goodbye post, has barely acknowledged her costars the last few weeks and didn't post anything about Ella's music, article praising her fashion,...like Ella usually did for Hailee. I can see Ella being a bit butthurt about that and stopping the interactions now that Dickinson is over.
To me this just seems like regular costars moving on after a project type of deal especially when you get busy with other work that steals your focus.

Ellie84
Reactions:

Post by Ellie84 »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:34
Ellie84 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ellie84 wrote:
For an album not likely...The label will want to recup the money they sunk into the project and touring is the most profitable way to do that. Unless they do zero promo and just let it flop. Which with Republic's history with Hailee is not out of the realm of possibilities <_< If they just wanna cut their losses, give her the album she's contracted for and then let her go because she's an actress first and foremost so they'll never get the big money out of her.
That makes me kind of sad seeing as how much she loves to sing. But I think it is undeniable that she is exceptional at acting. An Oscar and golden globe nom before the age of 25. Viola Davis, Jeff bridges , Matt Damon, woody harrelson, mark ruffalo, Vera formiga are some of her fellow costars. Her projects that have gotten unanimous critical acclaim : true grit, bumblebee , edge of seventeen, Dickinson, arcane and if you are into it, Hawkeye. I have no doubt she will win an Oscar some day but I do wonder how soon that will happen. As of now she continues to be underrated and her full acting chops have yet to have been explored , which is hella exciting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:47
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:35
so Ella ended up not liking Anna's post. They're clearly ignoring each other, Ella is not that obvious but she hasn't liked anything from her either. It's from both sides and you gotta be dumb af to think Hailee&Ella conspired and decided let's do that cause the fans are such and such
Maybe I can buy that, but certainly not that it's for some sort of romantic drama.
Hailee yeeted out of the Dickinsib fam with barely a goodbye post, has barely acknowledged her costars the last few weeks and didn't post anything about Ella's music, article praising her fashion,...like Ella usually did for Hailee. I can see Ella being a bit butthurt about that and stopping the interactions now that Dickinson is over.
To me this just seems like regular costars moving on after a project type of deal especially when you get busy with other work that steals your focus.
da nah, I don't see it that way. she wasnt and isnt ignoring anna. they r both butthurt about something